Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Just wondering, do you guys see the potential for Justice Martin's decision being Manitoba's answer to Alberta's Justice Rooke's homage to the Freeman Movement?
No, I see it more as a balance between mitigating and enhancing factors. I also should have said
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Not least because he needs to consider various factors and justifyexplain his final decision.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

FACEBOOK:
Dean C. Clifford
2 hrs ·

Update for November 09, 2015:

The Members of Our Site have already received a few updates in the last week by email, and now I will post on here. Earth Stewardship Cooperative, Earthsc.com, is no longer a publicly view-able website. We have gone private. The reason for this is that various groups were directing traffic and spam at the site non stop 24 hours a day to attack it. So it is now behind a member firewall. If you are not a Member, your IP will not be allowed through to even see the website. This is permanent. It has led our detractors to invent some hilarious theories about what is going on. Why they care, I cannot say.

Also, the software that We were using had many security issues that could not be patched or fixed, and it made recurring payments almost impossible and had holes in the back door that are almost certainly intentional. After 2 months of attempting to fix all the issues, it was decided to scrap the software and Our web programmer is simply building Our own, from scratch. The basic site will be back up within a couple days, the sign up area is now complete and working perfectly, and things should be running better than ever by weeks end. These little setbacks caused by Our "detractors" and "enemies of freedom" are simply causing Us to build something much stronger and more bulletproof. We are up to the challenge. When the city walls looks like they won't survive a larger attack, you rebuild them and build them bigger and better. This fix solves a lot of problems.

As for myself, my 6 weeks of working on a project for some much needed living money is now over, and my court battles are progressing. We do not discuss law here however, except for Our laws, which I have finally finished with and have managed to reduce to the most simple law system imaginable for a future organization, meaning the rules of the new Society.

1. Do no harm
2. Keep your word.

That is it. Nothing else is ever needed for a free and morally aware People. The rest will be nothing but restrictions on a governing body and what it must and must never do.

Having said that, people are already signing up.....again.....to be there for the relaunch of the site. There are a few disappointed people who already had great little profiles and blogs up there, and we are going to try and import them to the new site. If we cannot, we will all be starting new ones. That's the way nature works. It takes 3 months to build a house, but it takes one jerk with a Molotov Cocktail to burn it down with no effort. We rebuild, build better and evolve. That's what makes us stronger.

I had a two hour interview with Vinny Eastwood last night, and that should be released in the next few days.

As for the idiots and tail coat riders... I will not be addressing them anymore. They are simply banned from all contact and posting anywhere on any of my pages. They can take this as a victory all they want and believe that they are simply of superior intelligence and beyond my ability to answer to. It matters not to me, you cannot argue with fools. I have things to do.

With everyone's help, the new site will be bigger and better than ever in no time. The chat software and all other things should be active upon launch, I have updates to go there, more time to spend on things now, and we will add to the site as we go with Our own software. Onward and upward always.

See you all there.

https://earthsco.blogspot.com/

Please join the Earth Stewardship Cooperative group and like this page also!
Dean
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

it made recurring payments almost impossible
At least Dean has his priorities in order.
Wake Up! Productions

Dean mentioned that he was on Vinny Eastwood's show last night.

Just 10 days ago Vinny had his main Youtube channel (5 million views, 23,000 subscribers) maliciously terminated via the filing of false copyright claims. Sound familiar ??? http://www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com/vin ... ld-be-next

I am extremely curious to hear Dean's take on those who maliciously terminate people's Youtube channels via the filing of false copyright claims. No doubt this topic will come up in the interview. :snicker: :haha:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Who filed those claims? Vinny produces his own show...
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Who filed those claims? Vinny produces his own show...
A guy named Pete Santilli. Watch the video: http://www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com/vin ... ld-be-next
ArthurWankspittle

Wake Up! Productions wrote:A guy named Pete Santilli.
That's a name that comes up here and on the Fogbow. He's a RWNJ IIRC.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He's hated by the RWNJ crowd based on what I've seen.
Wake Up! Productions

There is a new entry on the Manitoba courts website:
09-Nov-2015 Winnipeg-QB - VARIATION JUDICIAL INTERIM RELEASE - MARTIN,J 05NOV2015
This could be what Dean spoke about when he wrote, "On the bright side, bail conditions are gone".
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:FACEBOOK:
Dean C. Clifford
2 hrs ·
As for the idiots and tail coat riders... I will not be addressing them anymore.
No longer talking to yourself, Dean?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Wake Up! Productions

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Dean C. Clifford
2 hrs ·
As for the idiots and tail coat riders... I will not be addressing them anymore.
No longer talking to yourself, Dean?
I particularly like the new "laws" ...
1. Do no harm
2. Keep your word.
It is going to be extremely challenging for Dean not to break #2, as he has pretty much NEVER kept his word !!! :snicker:
Wake Up! Productions

OMG ... The conspiracy theorists are running amuck !!!

The "Free Dean Clifford" Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/freedeanclifford/, run by Rob Smith - Counsel viewtopic.php?t=9897 has falsely reported that at Dean's November 5th hearing, "the charges were all dismissed" !!! :brickwall:

For those still in the dark about Dean's court results the charges were all dismissed last Thursday. I will be changing the name of this community at his request to remove the confusion of his situation. Suggestions are encouraged. PM them to me if you have any ideas. I was thinking something along the lines of "The Free People's Community" or something like that.

I have also requested that Dean do an exclusive interview with me regarding his experiences since the beginning of these events but have not heard back from him. If you are interested in something like that exclusive to his site and this community let him know, please.
Fussygus
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Fussygus »

Dean C. Clifford

1. Do no harm
2. Keep your word.
/quote]
In a nutshell, this is what the law states. The written part is simply a clarification of this basic tenant. The problem is that much of this basic tenant was unclear within society as to what "Doing no harm" meant. Is dumping my raw sewage in the river causing a harm? If I clear cut a forest am I harming my neighbour who lives nowhere near the forest? If I drive 100mph down an icy road and loose control and accidentally kills another person?

You can't take back a life, so is it not too late to "do no harm" after the fact? Does this society agree, that preventive measures are reasonable and are not egregious infringements on ones fundamental freedoms? Would you be ok with the fact they were not infringing on anyone's rights when they drove 100mph down an icy road and accidentally killed your child? I think not. But seeing as the death of your child is un-reversible, this society deemed driving 100mph is NOT acceptable even though it is technically an infringement on your freewill.

So just the same it is an infringement on your freewill to require guards on farm equipment to prevent children from being killed, this society deems it as a necessary infringement to protect "YOU" from causing a harm.

Fuzzy
Les semper intendit quod convenit ratione.
ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:A guy named Pete Santilli.
That's a name that comes up here and on the Fogbow. He's a RWNJ IIRC.
I think I sort of owe Mr Santilli an apology. He's the radio show host guy isn't he? He is republican in his views but will hold up to scrutiny the loony Tea Party types who give republicans a bad name. Have I got that about right?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is Dean pushing the rumor that the charges were dismissed?

That would boost donations short term.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Is Dean pushing the rumor that the charges were dismissed?
Some of his hangers on are pushing the idea and a few gullible freepoeple seem to be buying it.

We have to remember that over the years Dean and his PR crew have at one time or another falsely claimed that Dean has dismissed every court action affecting him.
Wake Up! Productions

Vinny's main channel was restored within the last 24 hours, so hopefully his interview with Dean should be uploaded this week !!!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Vinny's main channel was restored within the last 24 hours, so hopefully his interview with Dean should be uploaded this week !!!
Here's a preview:

Vinny: So Dean tell us about your latest exploits. . .

Dean: Those expletive judges are just plain expletive stupid. I told them I didn't recognize their expletive court and they still don't expletive get it. They'll get when I file my expletive fee schedule on their expletive arses. . . . expletive . . . stupid . . . expletive . . .
Wake Up! Productions

TWITTER:
Dean C. Clifford ‏@DeanCClifford · 2hs hours ago
I have been a fan of Russia for some time now, as most people know, and I was happy to find this video today: http://bit.ly/1OcDFI4
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:Here's a preview:

Vinny: So Dean tell us about your latest exploits. . .

Dean: Those expletive judges are just plain expletive stupid. I told them I didn't recognize their expletive court and they still don't expletive get it. They'll get when I file my expletive fee schedule on their expletive arses. . . . expletive . . . stupid . . . expletive . . .
You forgot the climactic end scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP3p121qiv0 :haha: