Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Post by Burnaby49 »

For a moment there, a very brief moment when he spoke in the video, he seemed almost sane. But, not wishing to leave that impression with us, he's just posted his latest court application online;
21. Does Photini Popadoptu and/or Detective Ray Gerrard comprehend reality, and that they are living in an illusion, a fantasy realm of unicorns and rainbows created by fiction/operation of law, and they can’t just go around slandering, profiling, labelling, intimidating and accosting people without having just cause or being able to establish lawful authority? Are they so distressed by the realization of this truth, that their whole career, and possibly their whole paradigm is based on delusion, deception and fraud, that they are willing to breach their oaths, commit high crimes and attempt to destroy my reputation and label me as deviant at any cost?

. . .

For: Trust# 983170-321522-193058(EIN# 98-0692059) a k.a. ALLEN BOISJOLI™ dba ALLEN BOISJOLI
HOLDINGS™

By:
Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family

Divinus Partum, Deus Genus, Autonomous Free-will Man, Creditor, Sacred Trustee
Not “in” any federal zone, state, province, corporate municipality, or any other territory, abode, enclave, domicile, dwelling, residence, et al., implied or expressed. Not subject to, or in accordance with, the jurisdiction of Canada, Crown, Queen, Commonwealth, United States Inc., District of Columbia, City of London, Vatican, or any derivatives, agents/agencies, possessions or subsidiaries thereof; disclosed or undisclosed, released or unreleased, attached or unattached.

All Rights Preserved and Reserved
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rn7p9nyvx ... cation.pdf
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

HAHahahahaha... ohhh boy, that bit about his paper work being a bit different from everybody else's...

Pure unintentional comedic gold, right there.

ETA:

"The Guys at the car show won't let me bring my car because it's a bit different from everybody else's!"

"But, Larry, that not a car. It's a mule. And it's dead. And it's rather badly decomposed. You rather badly decomposed dead mule is not a car, Larry".
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

theSovereign1 wrote:You people realize you are all liable for every use of my copyrighted trade-marked/trade name right? Thats $100,000.00 per instance right? If you didn't know...you are now noticed and I WILL bill you for every instance.

You are now noticed.
One year and one day later, anybody been "noticed"?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

wserra wrote:
theSovereign1 wrote:You people realize you are all liable for every use of my copyrighted trade-marked/trade name right? Thats $100,000.00 per instance right? If you didn't know...you are now noticed and I WILL bill you for every instance.

You are now noticed.
One year and one day later, anybody been "noticed"?
No one noticed?
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I get "noticed" all the time. :P
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

How many years could old Boyce be facing for this latest misadventure?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I get "noticed" all the time. :P
So you notice getting noticed, and you haven't noticed any notice of being noticed?

I think it's worth noting that if a person who notices notices has noticed no notices, it's unlikely he's been noticed.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:For a moment there, a very brief moment when he spoke in the video, he seemed almost sane. But, not wishing to leave that impression with us, he's just posted his latest court application online;
21. Does Photini Popadoptu and/or Detective Ray Gerrard comprehend reality, and that they are living in an illusion, a fantasy realm of unicorns and rainbows created by fiction/operation of law,. . .
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rn7p9nyvx ... cation.pdf
It never ceases to amaze me how freemen (I know Allen says he's not a freeman) seem to think that the workings of government and society are part of an unknowable game with mysterious rules.

The truth is the rules are clear. The sad reality is that many freemen can't figure out how things work in the real world. . .so they call the law a fantasy, an illusion.

Some freemen have straightforward plans for living a simple life without debt. Other folks seem to do quite well as big earners and big consumers. Others live contemplative and academic lives. Some seek adventure. The commonality is that all of these people know how to make their way in the world.

It is worth pointing out that Boisjoli is going through all this over a simple traffic ticket.

--------
Dope Clock: It has been 97 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently Boisjoli is the first Canadian to be officially (?) identified as a "paper terrorist". He has already been branded a vexatious litigant, and he certainly is a few marbles short his quota. He accuses the various public officials handling his case of being psychopaths.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2958002/these ... terrorist/

Evidently he had a court date yesterday (Monday, Nov. 7th), but I have no word on the outcome. Very probably the case will slog along for months.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I thought he'd been vex litted??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Summary of Boisjoli's application:

1. He claims he can't be forced to obey the laws of Canada.
2. Claims the Government cannot punish him for violating the laws of Canada.
3. He uses the Section 32 argument to argue that Canadian laws only apply to government employees.
4. Claims the case should be dismissed because the Crown hasn't proved he is subject to the laws of Canada.
5. Uses Rob Menard's society argument.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:I thought he'd been vex litted??
He has so he can't initiate any court proceedings. Doesn't stop Alberta from hitting him with criminal charges. Be very interesting to see if the paper terrorism charge sticks. Old hat to you Americans but this is the first time it's been tried in Canada.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I thought he'd been vex litted??
He has so he can't initiate any court proceedings. Doesn't stop Alberta from hitting him with criminal charges. Be very interesting to see if the paper terrorism charge sticks. Old hat to you Americans but this is the first time it's been tried in Canada.
Allen's you can't-touch-me argument is sure fire loser, IMHO.

I suppose he could argue that there isn't any law against what he did and that the court is thus exceeding it's authority. . . a sort of habeas corpus argument. Allen hints at such an argument in his filing. But the problem is that the statue is written so that it seems to cover trying impose a phony $250,000 penalty on the cop that gives you a traffic ticket.

Some might argue that Allen's threat wasn't credible since the officer didn't lose his/her house. Along those lines the desperate Boisjoli has tried to float the idea that he wasn't trying to file a lien, but instead was just trying to get the court to check his paperwork. But according to the newspapers he embarked on a very willful three month campaign against the officer.

And I don't see were in the law there is a pass given for making ineffective threats. And it isn't like he shouted a threat in the heat of the moment during a traffic stop.

Allen might be screwed.
---------

Dope Clock: It has been 98 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

When's his next court date. Boisjoli has been busy on social media.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Doziac, a sometimes poster at Tender For Law, put out this video for Allen telling him it's time to use some common sense if he wants to stay out of jail;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-6d4tKM4NY

But Allen doesn't need advice, he's Canada's leading legal expert! Check out the text at 7'20 of the video. He studied the laws of Hammorabi (sic), the bible and Phonician (sic) and Egyptian law. All, no doubt, vitally relevant to his current legal problems. "I have practically read every book that has been written about law". Wow! I've seen law libraries and Allen has apparently read everything in them.

However he did write one thing quoted in the video that I fully agree with. "rob menard is a con man, clifford is an idiot, and bellinger (sic) is a loony bible thumper". An acute assessment of the competition. Mead v Meads holds no terrors for Allen, he's rebutted it!
and as I said I've already rebutted that big diatribe known as the "Meads vs. Meads decision", basically it's just a bunch of bullshit logical fallacy ok... it's just some bloated judge's opinion relying on other bloated judges opinions... and it has no basis or bearing in law. all he does is quote a bunch of codes that he can't prove applies to anybody and caselaw that's based on more logical fallacies. the guy's a freaking moron and he knows nothing about commercial law. and actually in fact it was rebutted back in 2012 by the University of Ucadia... these guys just don't like to admit that they've been beat and that they're a bunch of bottom feeding scum.
However that stick-in-the-mud Dozaic wasn't getting with the program;
That is not how this works. Because Rooke is a member of the Judiciary, his "opinion" is law. You cannot invalidate Meads by rebutting it. Even if you 100% prove mathematically and scientifically that Meads is wrong, it does not matter. The only people in Canada that have the power to nullify the Meads decision are Parliament or superior courts. That has not happened and until it happens, the Meads decision is the law of the land in Canada.
Canada? What relevance does Canada have to any of this? Why is Dozaic rambling on about a fictitious entity that has no authority over Allen?
Doazic lmao... that's interesting because I brought up the fact that in order to create a law that's why they've created the legislative assembly... not some judge who is a just supposed to be an arbitrator and public servant. and one other thing I'd like to see you prove that anybody is "in" Canada...lmao and if you believe that you're actually "in" Canada... you are mentally ill. because Canada is nothing more than an imaginary abstract idea. can anyone be "in" an idea? hmmmm....?
Which trigged a good point from Forensource;
The true believers always crack me up. He is standing court and tell the judge that none of the system that is judging them is real. Then he will be convicted and sent to an imaginary prison.
Exactly like Michael Millar, one of my Poriskyites. He argued incessantly during his tax evasion and counseling fraud trial that Canada did not exist and the Supreme Court of British Columbia did not exist so nobody had the authority to try him. But he showed up every day for his trial because he knew, from actual experience, that if he didn't the illegitimate court would use its non-authority to issue a bench warrant to throw his ass in jail.

Then Forensource has the audacity to question the words of that hallowed institute of higher learning, the University of Ucadia.
Where exactly is that University, again? Is it something that you just made up? It certainly doesn't seem to have a website nor graduates nor students nor professors. So how can any of your foolishness be believed?
Well this is Ucadia;

http://ucadia.org/

But don't bother to try finding out what it does from the website. It makes a determined effort to tell you absolutley nothing. This is what the "About" section says;
Ucadia Charitable Foundation for Australia:

The Ucadia Charitable Foundation for Australia is a Charitable legal embodiment that exists to provide services to its members and to enter into mutually beneficial relationships with other Charitable Foundations, non member persons, states and other bodies. The Ucadia Charitable Foundation for Australia is not a "foreign" company, but functions as a"Benevolent Friend" or as an "Ecclesiastical Stranger" depending upon the chosen perspective of the interested party.

The Ucadia Charitable Foundation for Australia is the first Charitable Foundation to be formed under the jurisdiction of the Oceanic Union and so is the first point of contact for any Oceanic members or Oceanic non-members. In relation to the use of Ucadia materials, services or general enquiries the Ucadia Charitable Foundation for Australia will provide support to Oceanic members until a non-Australian Oceanic Foundation becomes ratified, at which point any non Australian members would then come under the jurisdiction of their own respective Oceanic Foundation.

The Australian Charitable Foundation will also be first point of contact for any Oceanic persons or bodies who are not members but seek amicable and friendly relations, as well as any parties that are interested in becoming members.

The Directors of the Ucadia Charitable Foundation for Australia welcome all interested parties and look forward to the further expansion of the Ucadia model.
This is what Rationalwiki says about Ucadia;
UCADIA is a website run by Frank O'Collins based out of Sydney, Australia, and includes a host of sister sites such as "one-heaven.org", "one-evil.org", "one-Islam.org", "heal-the-earth.org", "euro-union.org", "restorelaw.org" and many others. Unfortunately there is little verified outside information online about the organization, such as the true nature of its beliefs, its membership, etc.

The UCADIA main website seems to promote O'Collins' highly bizarre system of religious and economic beliefs, and includes links to the many sister sites which are full of similar incoherent blather. It describes its mission statement as: "UCADIA represents a spiritual and legal presence, a structure of knowledge and a language of pure meaning. UCADIA stands for Unique Collective Awareness of DIA". O'Collins then goes on to insist that "Nothing about UCADIA can possibly be considered a cult whatsoever.", which is a bad sign. O'Collins also refers to his crictics as "Skeptics, disinformation agents, mentally ill supporters of the parasitoids".

The various websites are mostly filled with nearly incomprehensible New Age-sounding mumbo jumbo (think Timecube but slightly more coherent). This makes it hard to even discern what exactly the organization believes. The websites seem to hint at conspiracy theories, some making vague references to the Illuminati, New World Order. They also make mention of the evils of the current "Roman" legal and banking system run by global elites ("Roman" apparently referring to the Catholic Church, which they also frequently refer to as the "Roman Cult"). They also mention a long lasting war in Heaven between angels and demons (which was finally brought to an end by "United States of Spirits of One Heaven" - allegedly resulting in the destruction of Hell, thereby guaranteeing the salvation of all mankind... or something). The sites definitely don't fit the bill of your run-of-the-mill conspiracy theory website, and are definitely bizarre enough to merit a class of their own.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/UCADIA

Obviously a match made in heaven for Allen.

Then more expert legal analysis from Jack Jayson;
Does Meads vs Meads have something to do with a divorce?I thought A. Boisjoli case had to do with children?I cannot see how the two separate cases can be in comparison. Its like apples and hobby horses!
But, as is his habit, Allen quickly goes off the rails;
Doazic and you need to look up the word terrorize because I don't think you know what the definition is...it the use of violence. I've never hurt or threatend anybody with physical harm. where on the other hand my children have been abducted I've been forced into a cage, I've been beat up by cops, I've been beat up while incarcerated...my health is now failing and I'm deathly ill over all the stress and anguish, I haven't seen my children in 8 years over a false allegation that was withdrawn in their own Provincial Court after the prosecutor had a interview with me and my children...and I'm the terrorist for getting fed up and allegedly sending somebody a bill for their trespasses!? and you call me the crazy one?
So Doziac administers some tough love by going practical;
We already know that they force people in Canada to obey the laws of Canada. You're not exposing anything new.
Forcing people to obey the laws! Those Bastards! But Allen will end that racket, he's going to unleash Marc Stevens on the corrupt Alberta court system!
watch and learn. in this video Marc Stevens interviews a law professor from British Columbia who admits several times that there's no moral or logical basis or facts and evidence that privately copyrighted internal corporate statute codes apply to anyone who does not consent. https://youtu.be/wz4apFYZjVQ
It's unfortunate that he had to resort to this but they asked for it.

All in all he seems to be getting even crazier.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:Doziac, a sometimes poster at Tender For Law, put out this video for Allen telling him it's time to use some common sense if he wants to stay out of jail;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-6d4tKM4NY

But Allen doesn't need advice, he's Canada's leading legal expert! Check out the text at 7'20 of the video. He studied the laws of Hammorabi (sic), the bible and Phonician (sic) and Egyptian law. All, no doubt, vitally relevant to his current legal problems. "I have practically read every book that has been written about law". Wow! I've seen law libraries and Allen has apparently read everything in them.
Doziac laments that Allen isn't convinced by his debunking arguments and hence won't stop trying to tilt windmills freeman style. Boijoli's problem is that if he ever accepts that he's so totally wrong he has to deal with the psychological shock of having pissed away his family and a good portion of his adult life. He's painted himself in a corner, a la Eldon Warman.

If Doziac really wants to help he can get Boisjoli a priest and shrink, 'cause that's what he's going to need if he ever figures out the mess he's made of his life.

What Doziac can't know is exactly many freeman wannabes and freeman lites have been swayed by his videos and decided to delve deeper into the freeman woo and consequently find that it's BS that doesn't work.

I suspect the number is higher than Doziac might think!

I am convinced that the solid debunking Doziac and others have given the freeman movement has helped at least a few people. We have had a couple former freemen visit here talking about how wrong they were. One even gave us some credit.

So chin up, Doziac
notorial dissent

I hadn't thought about it til just now, but all things considered, a good exorcist might just be what Allen needs.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's never a good sign when the Federal Court of Canada, when reviewing an application that a liigant has raised in that court, refers to the Roger Callow case in the decision.

Why not? This is the first paragraph of Callow;
[1] Roger Callow is a litigant possessed of seemingly inexhaustible stamina. His behaviour suggests that he views the Canadian court system as something akin to a perpetual, all-day, all you can eat buffet. Having been rebuked by the courts and tribunals of British Columbia, the Federal Court of Canada and the Supreme Court of Canada, Mr. Callow has now taken aim at Ontario. Ontario lacks the jurisdiction to deal with his case. As a result, Mr. Callow’s litigation must be stopped. Now.

West Vancouver School District No. 45 v. Callow, 2014 ONSC 2547
http://canlii.ca/t/g6m27

And it is being used as part of an adverse decision against Allen Boisjoli. Allen recently tried an end-run around the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench and the dreaded judge Rooke by filing an action at the Federal Court of Canada. As you can guess it didn't end well. He ended up running head-first into the equally dreaded Prothonotary Roger R. Lafrenière.

This all started on November 7th, 2016 when Allen tendered three documents for filing at the Registry’s Edmonton Local Office on behalf of Allen Boisjoli Holdings. The documents were titled: “Statement of Claim”, “Bill of Lading” and “Certified Promissory Payment Instrument”

This is a portion of Allen's Statment of Claim;
ON AND FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD:

Comes now, a man commonly known as Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family, I come as Trustee for foreign Trust #983170-321522-193058 a.k.a. ALLEN BOISJOLI dba ALLEN BOISJOLI HOLDINGS.

1.) We claim that between April 22, 2016 and the present certain individuals namely Photini Papadoptu, and/or Ray Gerrard, and/or other unknown individuals acting as public servants who are, or were, employed by Edmonton Police Services, and/or Alberta Specialized Prosecutions Unit, and/or Alberta Justice Services, and/or Government of Alberta, and/or unknown Crown Corporations, did unlawfully commit theft of trust property, corporate espionage; did use trust property without authorization; did falsely arrest; did kidnap and unlawfully detain/confine/incarcerate; did slander & libel on national news media, the Trustee Allen Nelson of the Boisjoli family; and, did intimidate & extort said Trustee under color of law in order to obstruct justice and unlawfully discharge liability for a debt owed by a Peace Officer employed at the time, directly or indirectly by the Government of Alberta for prior unauthorized use of trust property, false statements of fact, creation of a colorable persona under color of authority, unlawful detainment and coercion of the Trustee.

Public servant refusing to deliver property §337: Every one who, being or having been employed in the service of Her Majesty in right of Canada or a province, or in the service of a municipality, and entrusted by virtue of that employment with the receipt, custody, management or control of anything, refuses or fails to deliver it to a person who is authorized to demand it and does demand it is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years. - R.S., c. C-34, s. 297.

Deprivation of rights under color of law: Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death. - 18 U.S. Code §242

"Consent makes the law." (A contract is a law between parties, which can acquire force only by consent.) – Consensus facit legem. - Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856

"A benefit is not conferred on one who is unwilling to receive it. That is to say, no one can be compelled to accept a benefit” - Invito beneficium non datur. - Blacks Law Dictionary Revised 4th Edition Pg.961

"That which is ours cannot be transferred to another without our act (consent)" - Id quod nostrum est sine facto nostro ad alium transferri non protest. -Blacks Law Dictionary Revised 4th Edition Pg. 879

"The power which is derived cannot be greater than that from which it is derived" - Derativa potestas non potest esse major primitiva. - Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856

"An equal has no dominion over an equal" - Par inparem imperium non habet. - Blacks Law Dictionary 7th Edition Pg. 1673

Cure and Maintenance/Relief Sought:We require compensation for trespass and damages in the form of an order of the Federal Court for monetary compensation in the amount indicated in the attached/enclosed Bill of Lading within a reasonable amount of time, set as thirty (30) days, or as ordered by the Justice presiding.
Allen explained to the Federal Court why he was raising this action while simultaneously defending himself against criminal charges at Queen's Bench,
The clerk of the court here in Edmonton [here] has expressed some concern that I may be filing in the wrong venue and asked me to write a brief explanation. I have 3 points to express on this matter.

1. I am foreign, my trust is foreign. This is essentially an international contract dispute. When one researches a foreign sites trust you will find that the laws where the trust was formed is what shall govern it.

2. The respondents are all employed by or a part of the Government of Alberta. This is a tort vs. Crown Corporations and employees.

3. I am unable to file in Queens Bench as there are members of that judiciary that are involved, which will be revealed through this claim. It would be silly of me to file a claim against these public servants in their own court.

Therefore I [beelieve] the Federal Court would not only be the proper venue for this claim, but essentially the only venue that would be [aable] to settle this in my humble opinion.
So Prothonotary Lafrenière's job was to decide whether or not to accept Allen's documents and allow him to continue the action. The decision came out November 15th. It didn't start well;
II. Analysis

[7] This is the fourth time I have had to deal with documents tendered by Mr. Boisjoli on behalf of an entity identified as a trust.

[8] On May 2, 2014, Mr. Boisjoli tendered a statement of claim, a surety bond and an affidavit with attachment, signed by “Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family”, at the Edmonton Registry. Directions were issued to the Registry the same day directing that the documents be rejected on the grounds that:

“…the named plaintiff (a trust) cannot be represented by an individual. Although a proceeding may be brought by a trustee as representing the trust and its beneficiaries, a party who acts or seeks to act in a representative capacity must be represented by a solicitor: Rule 121.”

[9] On May 12, 2014, Mr. Boisjoli attempted a second time to file substantially similar documents which were previously rejected, as well as a document entitled “Commercial Security Agreement”. Once again, Directions were issued to the Registry to reject the documents as follows:

For essentially the same reasons as set out in the Court’s Directions issued on May 2, 2014 pursuant to Rule 72 of the Federal Courts Rules, the statement of claim, surety bond, affidavit and other documents tendered via e-filing by “Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family” shall be rejected for filing. It is not open to a party to waive any court rules or procedures as such function can only be performed by the Court.

[10] On June 2, 2014, Mr. Boisjoli persisted in his attempt to file the same documents with the Registry, this time accompanied by new documents entitled “Counter Offer”, “Notice of Copyright/International Service/Security Agreement” and “Bill of Lading”. The following Directions were issued on June 6, 2014:

For essentially the same reasons as set out in the Court’s Directions issued on May 5 and 12, 2014 pursuant to Rule 72 of the Federal Courts Rules, the documents tendered by “Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family” on June 2, 2014 shall be rejected for filing. The Registry is authorized to reject any similar documents tendered by Mr. Boisjoli without seeking further directions of the Court.

[11] What followed was a lengthy period of silence from Mr. Boisjoli, at least in the Federal Court. I have taken judicial notice, however, of the Judgment of Associate Chief Justice J.D. Rooke of the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench (ACQB) in Re Boisjoli, 2015 ABQB 629 (CanLII), which was the consequence of Mr. Boisjoli’s attempts to enter what he purported was a default judgment that he delivered to the ACQB on September 25, 2015.

[12] At paragraph 19 of his decision, ACJ Rooke noted that Mr. Boisjoli had been previously tried and convicted of criminal intimidation and harassment and had targeted government workers. He further observed at paragraph 105, that Mr. Boisjoli’s documents “appear to be adapted from a template, and that his failures to replace target names suggests he has at least two more parallel Three/Five Letters actions in the works”. ACJ Rooke concluded that Mr. Boisjoli should have no right to file material in any Alberta court. Mr. Boisjoli was declared a vexatious litigant and restricted from accessing Alberta courts based on his history of attempts to misuse court procedure in Alberta “to further a criminal enterprise.”

[13] On October 30, 2015, ACJ Rooke issued Supplementary Reasons for Decision further restricting Mr. Boisjoli’s ability to communicate with the ACQB: Re Boisjoli, 2015 ABQB 690 (CanLII)

And then, after this depressing litany, we meet Roger Callow and my prior quote from his case;
[14] Having been rebuffed by the Alberta courts, Mr. Boisjoli now returns to this Court for a fourth time to attempt to file what can best be described as spurious and ineffective documents. This is clearly a continuation of a pattern of criminal intimidation and harassment by Mr. Boisjoli of government employees. It is also somewhat reminiscent of the history of vexatious litigation instigated by another self-represented litigant, Mr. Roger Callow, who turned to the Federal Court (Court File Nos. T-1386-11 and T-2360-14) after the British Columbia courts repeatedly closed the door on him.

[15] In West Vancouver School District No 45 v Callow, 2014 ONSC 2547 (CanLII),
Mr. Justice McKinnon made the following comments, which are completely apt to this present case:

Roger Callow is a litigant possessed of seemingly inexhaustible stamina. His behaviour suggests that he views the Canadian court system as something akin to a perpetual, all-day, all you can eat buffet. Having been rebuked by the courts and tribunals of British Columbia, the Federal Court of Canada and the Supreme Court of Canada, Mr. Callow has now taken aim at Ontario. Ontario lacks the jurisdiction to deal with his case. As a result, Mr. Callow’s litigation must be stopped. Now.[/

And so Allen was stomped on yet again. Not only was his action terminated, it was terminated with extreme prejudice. He was declared a vexatious litigant.
THIS COURT ORDERS AND DIRECTS that:

1. The statement of claim, bill of lading and certified promissory payment instrument tendered by Mr. Allen Boisjoli shall be rejected for filing.

2. The Registry is instructed to forward a copy of this Order, along with copies of all retained materials tendered by Mr. Boisjoli on May 2, 2014, May 12, 2014, June 2, 2014 and November 7, 2016, to the local office of the federal Department of Justice and the Ministry of Justice and Solicitor General of Alberta.

3. On an interim basis, Allen Boisjoli, aka Allen Nelson Boisjoli and Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family, and Allen Boisjoli Holdings are restricted from filing any documents in the Federal Court, other than an appeal of this Order, except with leave of the Court.

4. Allen Boisjoli, aka Allen Nelson Boisjoli and Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family, is prohibited from attending at any Registry office of the Federal Court and from any communication, direct or indirect, by any means, with a judge, prothonotary, registry officer, clerk, or any other employee of the Courts Administration Service except, for proper purpose, by way of email to the address EDM-CORRESPOND@cas-satj.gc.ca.
His only hope of avoiding the vexatious litigant order was, as paragraph 3 above noted, to appeal this order. So I checked the Federal Court website to see how his appeal was going and found this,
- 2016-12-28 Edmonton

Written directions received from the Court: Roger Lafrenière, Esq., Prothonotary dated 28-DEC-2016 directing that "The motion in writing on behalf of the Plaintiff, Allen Boisjoli Holdings¿, dated December 22, 2016 for "extra time so as the Plaintiff may properly present evidence to Appeal the Order presented by Prothonotary Roger R. Lafreniere, dated November 15, 2016" shall be rejected for filing for the following reasons. First, the motion material does not comply with Rule 364 of the Federal Courts Rules, which creates an obligation to prepare an applicant's motion record for all motions. Second, the motion material does not include any affidavit evidence, as required by Rule 36, or any written representations in the form or content prescribed by Rule 70. Absent affidavit material one would expect at least adequate written representations in order to explain where to find facts in the Court's record: Greens At Tam O'Shanter Inc. v. Canada 1999 CanLII 7512 (FC), 163 F.T.R. 311. Third, the notice of motion is not signed by a solicitor or anyone entitled to sign on behalf of a trust, as required by Rule 66(3)." placed on file on 28-DEC-2016 Confirmed in writing to the party(ies)
So yet another door slammed in Allen's face.

Allen Boisjoli Holdings v. Papadoptu, 2016 FC 1260
http://canlii.ca/t/gvx8j

notorial dissent

His nose must be really out of joint at this point considering the number of VERY heavy doors that have been slammed in his face.

So now he is a foreign trust. I think he is a special snowflake who has reached the point where he really is due to be placed under observation and care.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

One has to ask what made Boisjoli think the Canadian courts would let him dump on centuries of law?

Countries and their governments will do some pretty determined things to maintain society. Armies comprised of sons and daughters will be raised to repel invaders and destroy foreign enemies. The country will spare no expense to apprehend dangerous criminals and put them away. Countries and communities will bare any burden to protect their children and keep them well.

So what made Allen think he would be allowed to mess with the courts anymore than he'd would be able to walk onto an auto repair shop and crap on the shop floor?