Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The usual masterly Burnaby summary renders actually watching the video superflous, but I took a wee peek, and wonder why he is driving a right hand drive vehicle in Canada where they must be fairly rare.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Look at the lettering on his baseball cap. The video's reversed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

so you're saying its actually a satanic message.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Chaos wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:36 pm so you're saying its actually a satanic message.
Paul is dead!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 3:35 pm
Chaos wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:36 pm so you're saying its actually a satanic message.
Paul is dead!
Turn me on, dead man. Here's to my sweet Satan.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"[d]iscussion and educational purposes only" advice? I can get that for free, at any local dive bar.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's part of his disclaimer for the video;
DISCLAIMER I/me/myself/us/we/ourselves, the eternal autonomous entity commonly known as Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family, a Sacred Trustee to the Divine Trust and Covenant of One Heaven, am not a licensed attorney or a member of the BAR nor Law Society; therefore, any and all presentation(s), method(s) or opinion is for discussion and educational purposes only. User accepts that any methods presented or discussed is/are utilized at Users own risk and the eternal autonomous entity commonly known as Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family is only presenting or demonstrating educational information or opinion and is Held Harmless and Not Liable for actions of User. User accepts that every Individual is responsible for their own actions. ALL RIGHTS PRESERVED & RESERVED
Actually it's probably prudent and necessary. Allen's probably concerned about being charged with practicing law without a license.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well certainly about the best he can hope for is mal-practicing law with out a license but still.
It comes to mind that while these clowns are apparently relying on the US UCC, which of course has no authority in Canada to ask if there is anything similar in Canada??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

the eternal autonomous entity
At first glance my brain wanted to read this as "monotonous".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 6:08 am
the eternal autonomous entity
At first glance my brain wanted to read this as "monotonous".
You want monotony? I'm currently grinding through a Belanger video which I'll report in due course. Nothing that I haven't heard from him a dozen times over. At least Allen, with less than full attention to the road, added the possibility of a demolition derby pileup to the mix. Belanger sits on a log and drones away.

Siegfried Shrink

Personally insulted by Mr. Boisjoli, I feel I have arrived!
Siegfried Shrink actually I'm not affiliated with FMOTL, and I'm not "of" an imaginary abstract construct. And 'in fact', I'm "of" my mother...Divinely inspired even!

And if anyone here is deluded it's you! shit you actully believe i live "in" Canada I bet?? ...an imaginary abstract construct!

Having trouble differentiating fantasy from reality are we?

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand reality.

Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking...

Of note: you seem to be someone that covets and perpetuates the idea that private copyrighted statute codes create an obligation on the average person without their consent...yet here you are freely violating those very codes that you seem to want to hold everybody else too! eg. libel, defamation, attempting to deprive rights under color of law. etc.

imagine that...Isn't that interesting?

go ahead try and make another derogatory comment about me you fucking goof...I dare ya!

gives me a reason to point out more of your contradictions and your mental-illness for everyone to see!

1 hour ago
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Poor Bones laboured long and hard to get even the slightest recognition from any of his targets but ended up with nothing. You toss out a few comments about one of our most high-profile freemen and become one of Allen's anointed. It's just not fair.

A link please. The FB page I have for Allen is dead.

Siegfried Shrink

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

After reading the comments I have to say that being insulted by Allen is really not all that much of an achievment. All you have to do is post about the weather in Lancashire and Allen will go ballistic on you. If Bones had been just a little more patient and hung around for Allen he too could have shared in the abuse.

notorial dissent

I'd say that having Allen go off on you is kind of like having a pigeon fly over, inevitable, and with every bit as much rationale.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Sparkling personality, keen intellect, strong set of social skills and awareness . . . nah, he has none of those things.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

When we last discussed Allen he was on a high from resoundingly beating the rap on his paper terrorism charges. And, even more significantly, he was going to start a business of evaluating the court performances of judges and lawyers on a zero to five star rating system. He, and unspecified helpers, planned to attend Edmonton court hearings and, with their keen legal minds, parse the performances of all the participants in trials. These ratings would be available for a fee and serve two purposes;

1 - Force judges and lawyers to up their standards or face the punishment of abysmal ratings from Allen and

2 - Give Allen some much needed cash.

Sounded like pie in the sky to me but I was wrong! He's put out another video giving an update of how he's going to get his business going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJUhz6J2Jc8

Again an edge of the chair experience as he films while driving down the highway and paying less than total attention to the road. As with his last video, in case any of you Brits are wondering, he's reversed the video so it shows the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car so that it looks like he's babbling away while traversing the Fens.

First some personal business where he asks his children to contact him. He says he'll come running over any time they want and take them away from their mother. Then on to business. He's got a name for his organization, he's calling it "Judicial Overwatch". He says it will also rate defendants. A bit odd if the purpose is to evaluate the competence of courtroom participants. Who's going to pay for his ratings of defendants who are largely one-time participants with no required expertise to evaluate. Surprisingly, with this solid gold idea, he's having a hard time coming up with donations to get the ball rolling. What's the matter with Albertans? Don't they want the corruption and incompetence of their judges and Crown counsel exposed by Allen's eagle-eyed expert crew? Allen said to forget the past and other gurus (that "other" means he's proclaiming himself to be one). He said he doesn't want us to be shy about donating and, to encourage us to cough up, he's set up two ways for us to fund him. Patreon;

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http ... escription

And Paypal;

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http ... escription

So stop sitting on your wallets!

He's weaving wild pipe-dreams about the nature and financing of his new venture. An LLC (limited liability company) or a non-profit? Or something else. Once that's decided he's going to hire a financial planner to write up a business plan so he has something on paper to show us all his business model. He expects the general public to supply the funding to show that this is the will of the people. Then, almost like a mystic omen, his phone rang and, while he cut it off quickly, the ring tone seemed to be the opening to "I'm a Believer" by the Monkees. Listen yourself at 4'35. Good for you Allen! You'll need to be a true believer if you plan to do more than just sit in your truck and ramble on about all your possibilities. Anyhow he doesn't want to pay for the new venture himself because then it's just some guy wanting to do something. But if the public pays for it then nobody can deny that this is the will of the people and this is what they want.

Some advice from Burnaby49, it's always best, when starting a new business, to plan for the worst contingencies. In your case that would be absolute public apathy and indifference, perhaps even hostility. You've already found out that donations aren't going to float your boat so what will you do when you realize that you're not going to get any public funding either? Just throwing it out there Allen, something to consider.

On about how the whole goal is to bring about more professionalism and higher standards in the courts. So, again Allen, why do you plan to rate defendants? Nobody expects them to be professional or meet any level of standards. Knowing that Allen's crew is in the galley apparently will achieve this as lawyers and judges scramble to get a good rating. Modestly Allen concedes that it's not guaranteed but social media pressure because of his ratings might just do the job. Speaking of jobs Allen has not, as yet, told us who his courtroom evaluators are or what qualifications he expects them to have in order to give objective professional evaluations of court participants.

But, enough ramblings, on to concrete plans. Setting up a web page. He plans to hire a webmaster to do it for him. Then he immediately started daydreaming again. Apart from the evaluations there will be a members forum, discussions of current events, legal advice to guide you through the paperwork of legal problems and accompany you to court! He conceded that he can't actually represent you because he'd be charged with practicing law without a license although "everybody knows that there is no real license to practice law unless you're a licensed prosecutor". Try swinging that one past the Law Society of Alberta Allen!

He also referred to a video he'd done over six years ago called "Lawful Remedy" and said that the goals of this video would finally be realized on his new website. Here it is if you want to trip down memory lane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZovmCsZh0mo

Something about how all government institutions have been privatized and are owned by foreign investors. He's going to provide a remedy on his website showing how members can get back ownership of the privatized public institutions. Buy your own court system! Grab Queen's Bench and fire ACJ Rooke! It will all be in the website. And they are going to do this! Except, they need you to donate. Now. Allen's end game is to "eventually" open up his own common law court or a court of equity. However he hedges and says that it will only involve willing parties wiling to trust his court to adjudicate. And finally, after all this vague meandering, a clear realistic assessment of how to get the financing necessary to get the show on the road. He's hoping that a rich currently unknown philanthropist funds him. Don't we all Allen, don't we all? But it's not a bottomless pit. Once the website is up and the subscriber's fees pour in they won't need any more donations.

When he has more time he'll elaborate more about the goals. My thought was, what's he doing right now that so important? He doesn't bother to explain why he's apparently done nothing to establish his 'organization' in the month and a half since his last video except to give it a name. Why should we give this any priority if he won't? Sorry, my bad, he has done one thing. He sat back and waited for the anticipated donations to pour in. So, after that debacle, what's Plan B Allen?

He closed by saying he's joined something called the Lighthouse Law Club. It's an American organization with the meaningless goals of;

The Lighthouse Law Cub is a center for advanced learning, education and advancement in both the personal and business realms. It's focus is the empowerment of its members with the tools of knowledge and access to contacts & opportunities so that we all may develop, preserve and enjoy the fruits of our labor to the maximum extent possible. Above all, we are about preserving; Life, Liberty and Prosperity as represented by the traditional American values of personal independence and self reliance. We do this for all people around the globe.

Through the resources provided by The Club, members will find a focus on the essential ingredients required for freedom to exist in an unfree world. We do this by properly positioning our personal and business assets and creating the proper relationships in the global arena.

We call our members ‘The Mastermind Group’ which consists of successful minded, informed and forward thinking individuals who seek to manage political, financial and economic risk to their best advantage. This involves asset holdings and management structures, entities to manage business finances and creating the proper relationships to enhance personal freedom wherever you are in the world.

http://www.lighthouseliberty.club/index ... e-law-club

The name of the founder, Marc Emery, tells me all I need to know about the organization. We've discussed Marc here;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=11208

Not to be confused with Canada's own Marc Emery;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Emery

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

At least he's keeping himself busy , so there's at least one bit of merit to this hair brained schemed.

But think of the possibilities for us if it does take off. An endless supply of Fmotl Court room write ups, albeit from their own twisted views. Burnaby49 could finally start to take it a bit more easy from writing up based on his twisted views.

On that note, I think we should all send Allan some donations. Put me down for 1,000,000 REs.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

I have to admit that anything however moronic or trivial that keeps Alan occupied can't he all bad. The problem is that since. most of the fotl crowd is largely illiterate it's going to be pretty much a one man band.

Shouldn't that he a 1,000 1,000,000 Re's ? Wouldn't want to short change the poor dear.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:28 pm I have to admit that anything however moronic or trivial that keeps Alan occupied can't he all bad. The problem is that since. most of the fotl crowd is largely illiterate it's going to be pretty much a one man band.

Shouldn't that he a 1,000 1,000,000 Re's ? Wouldn't want to short change the poor dear.

Thats true, round it upto 1,000,000,000 REs as I'm feeling generous. Chuck in an extra 500,000 for my 2 uses of his name as well. Its good to stay on top of your debts after all.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????