Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Moderator: Burnaby49

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:59 pm Back in the early nineteenth century, Texas was the place to go to escape debts, warrants, etc.
As far back as that? I worked in Dallas on and off for a total of 3 months in 2000. Not a single person in the office was from Texas!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I can see Boisjoli's videos more clearly now. Not, I can assure you, one of the benefits of cataract surgery.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:35 pm As far back as that?
Well, it was part of Mexico at the time. It didn't become a U.S. state until 1846.
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:35 pm I worked in Dallas on and off for a total of 3 months in 2000. Not a single person in the office was from Texas!
I guess nobody's perfect.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The "sometimes your friends, family, colleagues, etc are real and sometimes they are swapped out for clones/dopplegangers/robots/shapeshifters" idea is surprising common among delusional folks.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I don’t usually comment on the Canadian site but here’s the perfect synergy of countries, each with their own Sov Cit issues.

Mr. Boisjoli’s time in prison must be at an end unless you Canadians grant your lags unfettered internet access in their cells.

He’s been reaching out - from Canada - to US law enforcement - to have them go lock up a guy in the UK whose YT channel mercilessly takes the piss out of Sovrn types. The FBI no less. A US friend of mine says this stands for “Famous But Incompetent” but their complete absence from British shores does not allow me to form an opinion.

Needless to say that the recipient feels no need to reach out to m’learned friends just yet.

I find it both confusing and two faced coming from a man who does not recognise the law - unless of course it suits him.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Van Balion has made the big time, he's been threatened/ranted at at great length by Boisjoli, a distinction with no distinction I fear.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Mr. Boisjoli’s time in prison must be at an end unless you Canadians grant your lags unfettered internet access in their cells.

He’s been reaching out - from Canada - to US law enforcement - to have them go lock up a guy in the UK whose YT channel mercilessly takes the piss out of Sovrn types. The FBI no less. A US friend of mine says this stands for “Famous But Incompetent” but their complete absence from British shores does not allow me to form an opinion.

Boisjoli's neither in jail nor, as far as I'm aware, even in Canada. He last posted a YouTube video about six months ago from Edmonton where he ranted on how he was leaving Canada and going to America because we were all commies up here. He can live in either country because he has dual citizenship. If he was jailed in Canada I'd have heard of it and I don't see any reason that the Americans would incarcerate him. He's a Covid denier and refuses to wear masks but that's mainstream politics in America. Any reason specific you think he may have just done some jail time?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

If he's in the US, most, if not all of his antics don't rise to the level of notice on anybody's meter. He's just one more raving ranting looney. As long as he doesn't get physical, which indications are that he is a devout coward, or sends threatening material through the mails or over the innerwebs he should be relatively safe. However, if he mouths off to the wrong person down here he might not be. We are not Canadian, we are not particularly tolerant of asshats, and he could very well end up eating most if not all of his teeth, if that is all that happens to him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I’ve been very unfair to Allen. I’ve mocked him as a ranting conspiracy-obsessed nutcase and have been very skeptical of his claim of having started a new business that he said was going to provide for him after his carpentry career ended, a career he said was in its twilight days. But he’s come up aces and is on his way to making a fortune!

I’d been remiss in keeping tabs on him, I follow his videos and he hasn’t posted one since his last demented rant I reported on last August. But he’s revealed his new golden road to prosperity on his Face Book account. Well, actually his deceased mother’s account because he was banned from Face Book so, always resourceful, he started using her dormant account;
Shirley Boisjoli
March 17 at 9:14 AM •
my judgement vs the special prosecutor for $3.2 million is valid and accepted to sell by TheJudgementMarketplace.com

! this is very exciting news! means i did it correctly and dotted the "i's" and crossed all "T's"! I put it up @ 10% value on the dollar $250,000.00 USD!
The Judgement Marketplace is a website that acts as a middleman between individuals like Allen who hold outstanding court judgments and prospective buyers who want to acquire them and collect on the awarded amount.

https://www.judgmentmarketplace.com/

It seems to be doing a thriving business.
Alodia Arnold et al v. Anthony Novak & Freedom Benefits., LLC
Debtor has multiple properties in Pa and N.J. and is an accountant and insurance agent who works with dozens of insurance companies
Principal Judgment Amount: $1,240,738.73 State: AL
@240,000
Shondra McKay v. Icon Restoration, Inc.

Principal Judgment Amount: $1,000,000.00 State: AL
$120,000.00
DIRECTSUN SOLAR VERSUS ABO VENTURES ET. AL. BILLY INGRAM, JOHN HALL, AND JERRY MORROW
Principal Judgment Amount: $1,120,000.00 State: GA
by sustain12 on 09/29/2016 05:12 pm
$175,000.00
Matesz vs. Almond
Aaron Matesz vs. Moses Almond & MRC Construction LLC
Principal Judgment Amount: $6,000.00 State: OH
by DJ2ARON on 03/22/2021 07:33 pm
$600.00
Bonjour v Huffman
Non-Dischargeable Judgment
Principal Judgment Amount: $50,000.00 State: MI
by cbonjour99 on 03/15/2021 03:56 pm
$20,000.00
Some real deals there although I think Bonjour is a little over-optimistic at only a 60% discount. However, strangely, I couldn’t find Allen’s judgement listed for sale. Since Allen said that it had been accepted for listing by the Judgement Marketplace I can only assume that an astute investor snapped it up almost immediately. Snooze you lose when cherry-picking for the best deals!

Allen was remiss in giving any details on the judgement itself, who the parties are, what the judgment was in respect to, what court issued it (he only mentions a “special prosecutor”). These are just petty nitpicking details but they interest a petty nitpicking person like myself. However, based on this comment;
this is very exciting news! means i did it correctly and dotted the "i's" and crossed all "T's"! I put it up @ 10% value on the dollar $250,000.00 USD!
I’m assuming that he avoided all the expense and difficulty of getting an actual real court to hear his application and issue him a judgment by instead just writing one up himself. A license to print money!

Critical readers might assume that Allen is deficient in basic math skills because he’s put it up for sale at a claimed 10% of face value which should be $320,000, not his $250,000 asking price. But I think his asking price actually indicates that it is a fake judgement against a Canadian party so the $3,200,000 amount is in Canadian dollars while, as he says, he wants to sell it in real money, American dollars. On March 17, 2021 the $US was worth $1.224CN. Using this rate gives a selling price of $261,438US based on 10% of $3,200,000CN. I assume he dropped that down to $250,000 as a sweetener for a quick sale. He can afford to be generous now that he’s got the process perfected and he can just sit down and write up any number of new judgements he wants.

However I am a bit concerned about his failure to mention the sale on Face Book. Come to think of it I've not heard any update on how his pending acquisition of his estate in France, his ancestral home, is going either. Maybe he’s saving all the big news for his next video.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

This is going to end badly for Allen, depending on how far he gets in "selling" his judgment. The "special prosecutor" will certainly have grounds and a remedy against Allen and if any person is duped into thinking this is a real judgment, they will also have the ability to sue Allen. And it may open him to being prosecuted for criminal actions, if Canadian law actually has something to cover this nonsense. Here in the US tax deniers used to record judgments and liens that they made up against their perceived enemies (prosecutors, tax officials, judges, etc.) and finally the government had enough and went after them courtesy of Sec. 1521. After a few went to the pokey (and they could get up to 10 years per count) suddenly this tactic seemed to subside.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have no idea who the "special prosecutor" is or what the issue he's currently facing is however Canada has nothing approaching your paper terrorism laws. Crown in Edmonton already tried that against Allen under existing laws and it was immediately thrown out by the court.

notorial dissent

The "special prosecutor" thingy is what caught my attention first, along with the "did it correctly and dotted the "i's" and crossed all "T's"" majik phrase.

Now unless Canadian law is markedly different than UK, and we won't even go in to US law here, I can't see any reason any way why or how he would ever have gone up against a "special prosecutor" so I am really curious as to how that came about. Alan is an ass, a legal pest, and small potatoes and way too insignificant to warrant any special legal attention. Then there is the whole judgement thingy, since judges and prosecutors have immunity from civil suit, and I am pretty sure this is consistent both in UK and Canadian law. So, I don't see any way he could get a judgement, let alone a sizeable one.

So, having gotten this far I am left with the supposition that he bought one through some pretend legal document, which is where the "did it correctly and dotted the "i's" and crossed all "T's"" nonsense makes me think of some kind of majik papuh schtick, he's certainly dumb enough to think that would work, or else he purchased one from a pretend court judgement mill.

These are the options I see at the moment. Maybe he's done something unique and clever, but I really have no faith in that considering his past behaviors.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Or perhaps, he intervened on behalf of someone else who had been charged with something big enough to merit a special prosecutor. In which case, it's possible that neither the prosecutor or the defendent are actually aware of this.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

grixit wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:26 am Or perhaps, he intervened on behalf of someone else who had been charged with something big enough to merit a special prosecutor. In which case, it's possible that neither the prosecutor or the defendent are actually aware of this.
i think it is more likely one of Alan's fantasms, he hasn't been playing in reality for quite some time at this point.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:28 pm ...[H]owever Canada has nothing approaching your paper terrorism laws. Crown in Edmonton already tried that against Allen under existing laws and it was immediately thrown out by the court.
I am surprised that the legislature has not crafted such laws. Or has there been few incidences of paper terrorism in Canada that the lawmakers and courts see no need for these types of statutes?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not really an issue here as far as I'm aware.

notorial dissent

Wouldn't they do just as well prosecuting under one of the fraud statutes?