Menard Turning In Freemen?

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Menard Turning In Freemen?

Post by arayder »

Freemen: Is Menard Turning Your Name In To The Government?

Robert Menard has been very clear in stating that he has helped create a government accessed registry of freemen on the land!

Not realizing what he is admitting to Robert Menard has repeatedly and openly bragged that he and other freemen have been allowed to avoid criminal statutes because would-be arresting officers checked a government accessed registry of freemen and allowed them to go on their way.

So who created this government registry of freemen, but the director of the World Freeman Society himself, Robert Menard?

Robert Menard has publicly admitted to using money donated by freemen themselves to create a registry of Freeman Peace Officers, or C3POs, and has apparently turned that list over to the government!

Yes, Robert Menard has openly claimed to have been recognized as a peace officer by government officials who, no doubt, checked the C3PO registry!

So who created this government registry of C3POs, but the director of the Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers himself, Robert Menard?

Beware freemen!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Menard Turning In Freemen?

Post by notorial dissent »

The ONLY flaw I can see in that is Bobby, he has been so diligent and followed through in ALL his other projects that I would tend to have my doubts about any claims he made to actually have done anything like this, would have required time and effort and work, and we all know how he is about those things. Now if he could have scammed someone else in to doing the actual work, but it would still require some active action to keep it going and we are again back to the same flaw, Bobby. :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:The ONLY flaw I can see in that is Bobby, he has been so diligent and followed through in ALL his other projects that I would tend to have my doubts about any claims he made to actually have done anything like this, would have required time and effort and work, and we all know how he is about those things. Now if he could have scammed someone else in to doing the actual work, but it would still require some active action to keep it going and we are again back to the same flaw, Bobby. :sarcasmon:
Yes, it is Bobby's M.O. to get somebody else to do the work.

It seems like every time you pick up the papers there's another story about some freeman getting hauled before the courts. . .while the Director of The World Freeman Society, Robert Menard was allowed to escape prosecution and flee to Quebec!

Has Menard made a deal?

Were ACCP and CHIPP subscribers turned in too?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Actually if he is creating a list of Canadian FMOTL types he is performing a useful service, aiding in the administration of justice. Right now there isn't a comprehensive list of those who have, or have the potential, to be declared vexatious litigants as many FMOTL types have been or may be. This results in the Courts accepting filings from vexatious litigants that later have to be returned as being accepted in error - Derek Johnson made hay out of this fact. Similarly, for those who haven't yet been declared vexatious litigants this gives the Crown a heads-up as to potential strategies. Go for it Menard, you're only helping out the man.....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

As part of the enrollment/registration agreements for project after project Menard told freemen their names would be put on the lists of individuals who would get legal advice (WFS), or becomes peace officers (C3PO), or gain access to his version of free money (ACCP).

By his own boasts Menard more than once claimed he and other freemen were saved from arrest or fines, or recognized as peace officers or allowed to make large consumer purchases after the authorities checked the data bases he claimed to have created and found the name of the freeman in question!

How is it the courts, the cops and the banks got the names of the freemen if Menard didn’t give them out?

And why is it the case now, years later, that freeman after freeman is being hauled before the courts while Menard was allowed to flee the jurisdiction of the Ontario courts? He even had a government paid lawyer help him get away!

How is it Menard, who by his own words claims to have no money and no bank account, manages to feather his nest in Quebec?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's not get too conspiratorial here. The lawyer, as far as I know, was not government paid. Nor was Menard "allowed" to flee the jurisdiction of the court. Most Canadian defendants are free until the end of their trial. Few, and those mostly dangerous or under a reasonable apprehension they will flee, are not given bail during trial. Menard was way to trivial an offender to bother locking up so he was free to run if he chose the same as 95% of other Canadian defendants. Eric Ho, one of my Poriskyites, fled during his trial and ended up back in Hong Kong.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Proverbs 28: The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

I may be getting ahead of myself, but whether the province of Ontario "allowed" Menard to flee, or looked the other way while he did, or just didn't pay attention is of little matter to me.

Is Menard's explanation that the judges in Ontario didn't have the same data bases he infers every beat cop has?

Before it all went bad for Menard he had no trouble pretending he had bested the T.O. cop he called a bully/psycho the same way he says he talked down the North Vancouver cop years before.

The story is the same every time Menard and his toadies retell it. . .the cops check the computer data bases and realize the guy they have in front of them is a real freeman on the land who they have to let walk.

So either the the courts, the cops and the banks have the data base of listed freemen Menard gave them, or they don't.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote:Let's not get too conspiratorial here.
But I just got my tinfoil hat all shiny and tuned to the alien bkocking frequency
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
But I just got my tinfoil hat all shiny and tuned to the alien bkocking frequency
It's not a total waste. You're all set to look your best when you're out prowling on Saturday night.

You'll be a real babe magnet.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:
Get the heavy duty foil!

Who recalls Brian Alexander's Facebook call out of Bobby?
Brian Alexander

sorry robert....no advertising here please...only free input is allowed.

and I would recommend you put a caveat warning people what will happen when they follow your legal advice.

you caused me and a lot of people a lot of grief. in fact you are the reason for most of my troubles
Ya' gotta' wonder if Bobby had Alexander on a list the government got a hold of? A list Bobby gave the government?

Before the trouble started Bobby convinced the gullibles that being a WFS member or a C3PO served as protection against the powers that be. He even floated a few tall tales about the cops and the courts giving freemen a pass after checking the magic "no touch" data base.

So how can Menard deny turning the list of freemen over to the government?

But then there was Meads v. Meads and the government crack down. The crack down that swallowed up poor Brian Alexander? A crackdown, a round up, all made possible by Menard's lists?

Anyone want to conjecture when and how the powers that be turned on Bobby? And what deal was made to let him stay in circulation? And why did Menard keep gathering names through new projects even after he knew it had gone wrong?

Did Menard become a government agent?
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Not sure if this is the only current Menards topic.

Just letting you know Menard is currently doing a live Youtube interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCptz7Szcuo
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Not sure if this is the only current Menards topic.

Just letting you know Menard is currently doing a live Youtube interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCptz7Szcuo
It's the same C3PO and ACCP stuff Bobby is yet again attempting to lay on a new batch of suckers.

He lies about the facts of his C3PO arrest and the functionality of the ACCP. At the begining of the interview he doesn't even have the balls to tell where he's calling from.

What a loser!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

arayder wrote:At the begining of the interview he doesn't even have the balls to tell where he's calling from.

What a loser!
Menard always slams his critics for posting anonymously on the internet but he is too scared to divulge where he is. I loved how the question threw him and there was silence while he had to think of how to respond in a way that would avoid answering the question.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Not sure if this is the only current Menards topic.
There is no current Menard topic because Menard isn't current. Old news.

Leave him in the past.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Menard always slams his critics for posting anonymously on the internet and yet he is too scared to divulge where he is. I loved how the question threw him and there was silence while he had to think of how to respond in a way that would avoid answering the question.
Bobby also avoided the truth regarding his arrest and flight from prosecution for impersonating a peace officer. Yet again he tells the tale that he had been officially recognized as a peace officer. Bobby says he has information from his previously hawked freedom of information requests and is going to a "superior court" where he will present information proving that the Toronto authorities criminally obstructed him as he acted as a peace officer.

Later on he says he's going to file a civil suit against the Toronto authorities.

So we have two more threatened legal actions Bobby will never carry out. In the old days I'd start the dope clock.

Bobby also repeats his old ACCP stories, this time getting the previously told tales and timelines mixed up. He even trots out his old I-talked-to-a-lawyer-who-said-I'm-right ruse.

Basically the YouTube is Bobby's same old snake oil told to a new suckers, Greg Hill and Paul Stein at Freedom For All.