James Sterritt (aka God) - Over 20 years of lawsuit excellence!

Moderator: Burnaby49

FAVA
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: James Sterritt (aka God) - Over 20 years of lawsuit excellence!

Post by FAVA »

I wonder what happens when you get 2 or more messiahs in one hospital ward, and how they sort out the pecking order.
Its happened.

You get The Three Christs of Ypsilanti
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three ... _Ypsilanti
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

An excellent read that one, albeit unsuccessful and somewhat immoral.

So, what's the plan moving forward?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Welcome to Quatloos FAVA, you're the second new poster to contribute to this discussion in a day. Unfortunately I have to take you to task on your posting which doesn't meet the standard set by your predecessesor. Unlike Kitsilano Haaxw's post yours had a point and made sense.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
FAVA
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by FAVA »

Welcome to Quatloos FAVA, you're the second new poster to contribute to this discussion in a day. Unfortunately I have to take you to task on your posting which doesn't meet the standard set by your predecessesor. Unlike Kitsilano Haaxw's post yours had a point and made sense.
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am a long time reader but a first time poster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

My apologies with regards to my question. Without noting the name I presumed it was Kitsilano Haax posting.

Welcome to Q.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Kookamonga Hacksaw wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:42 pm[Nothing that makes any sense.]
I don't think Kookamonga waited for legalization.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:31 pm
Kookamonga Hacksaw wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:42 pm[Nothing that makes any sense.]
I don't think Kookamonga waited for legalization.
Or just came that way naturally.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
kitsband7@gmail.com
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by kitsband7@gmail.com »

Anybody out there?

GOD here.

Open to continuing the conversation with those who may deny ... what ... God, Jesus, my primary premiss?

Here is latest Manifesto: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K0o ... XoQ4w/edit

I will conclude in a week with the bridge from Revelation 19 to 20 ...

Be nice.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

How long did it take to write all that, or did you just accumulate it over the years? Shame it has no meaning except perhaps to yourself.
Revelations 19-20
I suspect firey lakes of burning sulphur aren't environmentally friendly and need permits and the like, so that wont' be happening.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Actually, I find it absolutely fascinating in a certain morbid way. Jamey is there any other way we can view your previous manifestos in some sort of chronological order? I noted from your facebook page that you have produced some previous to this.
notorial dissent

eric wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:31 pm Actually, I find it absolutely fascinating in a certain morbid way. Jamey is there any other way we can view your previous manifestos in some sort of chronological order? I noted from your facebook page that you have produced some previous to this.
Yes, things like that should definitely be preserved for posterity, and general ease of access.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

Actually it's sometimes interesting to track what else is going on that triggers these outbursts. Or, sometimes he does actually raise an interesting point:
Jesusjamey Kitsilano Sterritt is with Samuel.
October 5 at 11:55 AM ·
https://www.icrc.org/…/doc/assets/files ... _final.pdf

What say You?
If I really wanted to help out Jamey I could send him all sorts of links about this subject or tell him how to get hold of the editorial committee of the ICRC.
(required disclosure: much of this was produced by a retired Canadian JAG who was a classmate of mine)
notorial dissent

I think it would be worthwhile to see an actual progression of thought and growth and change, might even be good for him.
eric

Post by eric »

Consider me an old softy, but Jamey has had a pretty rough life since birth. He has the smarts, it's just that his interpretation is a little off the wall. Unlike many other OPCA adherents in Canada he's not trying to get money from anyone else but the government. Besides I have a certain amount of respect for anyone who can generate this volume of material while living in a tent in Hazleton in the good times or on the sidewalk in the Downtown East Side in Vancouver the rest of the time. :shrug:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downtown_Eastside
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The east side looks pretty damn nice in that photo. Not so much if you're standing on Hastings between Carrall and Columbia.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs