Can't stop DOXing!

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Can't stop DOXing!

Post by arayder »

It seems the brave, freedom loving and peaceful Robert Menard has teamed up with anonymous twitter users CNNBlackmail, DOXkaczynski and anonymous in an attempt to reveal the personal information of CNN reporter Andrew Kaczynski. This practice is called DOXing.

https://twitter.com/freemanmenard?lang=en
Robert Menard‏ @FreemanMenard Jul 5 #DOXkaczynski #CNNBlackmail #anonymous does anyone have a home address and home phone number for CNNkaczynski @KFILE Let's DOX him HARD!
Robert Menard‏ @FreemanMenard Jul 5 #CNNBlackmail I wish someone would reveal private addresses for CNN heads...
It seems Menard has thrown in with DOXkaczynski to offer a reward for Kaczynski's home address and home phone number.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/DOXkaczynsk ... sh&lang=en
Robert Menard‏ @FreemanMenard Jul 5 @KFILE Am offering a reward for your personal home address. Will post. #DOXkaczynski
it seems Menard's beef with CNN and Kaczynski is that they tracked down the Reddit user, HanA**holeSolo, who was behind Donald Trump's recent wrestling GIF picturing the President throwing CNN to the ground. It should be pointed out that CNN did not reveal HanA**holeSolo's name. http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/ ... index.html

Attempting to intimidate others my revealing their personal information is not new behavior for Bobby. Readers might recall Fezboy's unsuccessful attempts to DOX Burnaby49, Jargon Buster, D'Rok and myself.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Can't stop DOXing!

Post by notorial dissent »

Just as a point of information, isn't that considered cyberstalking??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

I guess it's cyberstalking, it certainly is an attempt against freedom of press.
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

what could he possibly offer for a 'reward'? 3 fleas and a tick?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Just as a point of information, isn't that considered cyberstalking??
Which is just another facet of obsession out of control. It is a bit scary and downright amazing to see people who have to find out everything they can about a person and in an effort to out them, expose them, embarrass or control them. The 'Net has just made the sick behavior of stalking even more pronounced. When you see such people spending inordinate time on Facebook, Twitter, and websites stalking a person's every action instead of spending time on more worthwhile activities, you have to wonder whether a decent hobby could redeem their soul.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:you have to wonder whether a decent hobby could redeem their soul.
Who needs a hobby
Like tennis or philately?
I have a hobby -
Rereading Lady Chatterley.

- Professor Tom, "Smut"
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Some people should stay far from computers. It's not good for them.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
The Observer wrote:you have to wonder whether a decent hobby could redeem their soul.
Who needs a hobby
Like tennis or philately?
I have a hobby -
Rereading Lady Chatterley.

- Professor Tom, "Smut"
Ahem. I did say "decent."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:Just as a point of information, isn't that considered cyberstalking??
coffeekitten wrote:I guess it's cyberstalking, it certainly is an attempt against freedom of press.
Why is Bobby bothering with DOXing some CNN reporter on Trump's enemies list when by his own telling he is up to his ears in work with his grow box and legal advice projects?
notorial dissent

Yeah right, he is just so busy inventin' and buildin', sphht!!!! :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Until now Bobby's game has been duping wannabe freemen and hitting up investors who don't know a dolly from a goat.

But his time by doxing CNN reporter Andrew Kaczynski Bobby has crossed the line into truly dangerous behavior. The purpose of Bobby's doxing was clearly malicious. Menard knew perfectly well that the personal information, once made public, to harass and harm Kaczynski. The sad truth is Menard passed along the reward offer to his twitter followers

Way to go, Bobby. The threat to dox Kaczynski was carried out!

Now the CNN reporter is facing harassment and death threats. Some leading the charge against Kaczynski have said, “We are coming for you.” https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -kaczynski

How hypocritical of ole snaggletoothed Bobby. Freemen aren't supposed to cause harm and Menard himself has often opined that he shouldn't be criticized by people who haven't met him.

Care to explain yourself, Bobby?
Last edited by arayder on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

I feel like I've missed a page somewhere, what did Kaczynski do to PO the beFezzed one?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:I feel like I've missed a page somewhere, what did Kaczynski do to PO the beFezzed one?
Kaczynski didn't do anything to Menard.

Menard's is upset with Kaczynski and CNN because they tracked down the Reddit user, HanA**holeSolo, who was behind Trump's wrestling GIF picturing him throwing CNN to the ground. Even thought CNN didn't reveal HanA**holeSolo's name or personal information the cyber mob has gone nuts claiming, among other things, that HanA**holeSolo is 15 year old girl (he's not) who was bullied by Kaczynski.

Why Bobby thinks he has a dog in this fight is beyond me.

My guess is that he just got all wound up about the matter and showed some really bad judgement by passing along the offered reward for Kaczynski's personal information.
Last edited by arayder on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

OK, thanks. About what I thought, but occasionally I miss a page or three and with Fez boy you never know. The fact that he is a major inconsequentiality means nothing will ever happen, but still. Still, pretty much what I would expect from him.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:OK, thanks. About what I thought, but occasionally I miss a page or three and with Fez boy you never know. The fact that he is a major inconsequentiality means nothing will ever happen, but still. Still, pretty much what I would expect from him.
This time something did happen. Kaczynski is being threatened and harassed thanks to the folks who doxed him.

To be honest Menard was most likely just one of the members of the cybermob rather than the prime instigator of the doxing. He does, however, have the notoriety of being the pitchfork carrying stooge who shouted from the back of the mob passing along the offer to reward the person posting Kaczynski's personal information.

There is no word on whether anyone actually paid any money to the individual who actually gathered up Kaczynski's personal information.

Let's ask Bobby: Hey, Menard, did the reward promised get paid to the individual who attained Kaczynski's personal information?