Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

At least it wasn't just some haphazard scheme with everybody confused about their roles. How many major felonies involve formal contracts negotiated over weeks?
Based on initial telephone conversations, Ms. Holland and the source agreed to draft a contract, signed by both parties, describing duties and payments. A final negotiated price of $250,000 was agreed upon for the arrest of the sheriff and judge and the facilitating release of Mike Parsons from jail," the Department of Justice said. "Mike Parsons was described as an Associate Justice of the Tshilhqot'in Nation."

The negotiations continued for several weeks, the U.S. documents said, with Holland telling the FBI source that Patricia Parsons would have the money and be available to meet in Memphis.Holland later asked the source to accept Parsons' Corvette in lieu of a $5,000 downpayment.
Ands they had a solid realistic plan rather than just some back-of-the-envelope slapdash scheme;
In one call, the FBI source told Patricia Parsons that the plan was to sell "the vehicle to help fund the operation; breaking Mr. Parsons out of jail; kidnapping the Tennessee judge (who was scheduled to preside over her husband's impending trial) and the Nebraska sheriff; using the plane to transport the abducted individuals to Holland in Canada; and using 30 operatives divided into two teams to accomplish these objectives."
Kind of reminds me of this;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

Actually Ms Holland is in custody for failure to appear warrants. She is involved with a CCC 281 offence (Child abduction)
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts ... n-281.html
and a CCC 215 offence (Failure to provide necessities of life)
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts ... n-215.html

I'm not going to provide the (unpleasant) details since there is a publication ban in place.
eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote:At least it wasn't just some haphazard scheme with everybody confused about their roles. How many major felonies involve formal contracts negotiated over weeks?
and
Ands they had a solid realistic plan rather than just some back-of-the-envelope slapdash scheme;
Since Ms Parsons is a mechanical engineer by trade she was just using her professional skills and training... :snicker:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I like the part at the end where they'd plan to fly the kidnapped individuals into Canada as if they'd then be home free. I'm guessing that their ultimate plan was to have Suzanne, as Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation, put them both on trial for some fantasy crimes and convict them. Canada would of course stand by doing nothing because of the jurisdictional priority of their make-believe nation.

But, let's be fair, it's as close to reality as Heather showing up at the White House expecting to be welcomed in for high-level negotiations with Trump.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:it's as close to reality as than Heather showing up at the White House expecting to be welcomed in for high-level negotiations with Trump.
Hmm. Well . . .
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:it's as close to reality as than Heather showing up at the White House expecting to be welcomed in for high-level negotiations with Trump.
Hmm. Well . . .
Your right. A weak argument as it stood. So I removed the superflous 'than'.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pure comedy. Baldrick couldn't have done better.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

They have an attorney-general, Charles Bryfogle, a chief justice, Ms Holland, and they even have a Queen Mother, Dorothy Boyd.
http://www.mycariboonow.com/3662/kwalee ... f-seizure/

I'm at a loss to understand how Parsons ended up under the protection of the Tsilhqot’in Nation but details of the incident that precipitated the whole affair can be found here:
http://universalsupremecourt.org/downloads
Reasons for Judgment U-15-6030 (scroll down to find this one)
Beware this is a .docx file download.
Summary of the incident for those who don't wish to peruse the file:
Parson's dogs got out and were shot at by the neighbours resulting in the death of one dog and assorted gun fire and general mayhem.

I've been reviewing the various court cases that Ms Holland has initiated and they indicate a downward spiral from malpractice suits against doctors for medical issues her son faces:
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcca/doc/2 ... ca468.html has a good summary,
through malpractice suits for mercury poisoning for her dental work, and finally her total descent into FMOTL foolery.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Isn't that cute, they have their own Forestry Act! They must be rich from this provision in the Act.
8) Effective July 1, 2015 any and all stumpage fees, payments, costs payable to the Government of British Columbia for Ts’ilhqot’in timber/timber products must be paid directly to the Chilcotin National Congress.

9) Any and all monies previously or currently collected for Ts’ilhqot’in timber or timber products by the government of British Columbia retroactive to the date of the June 26, 2014 decision of the Supreme Court of Canada, Tsilhqot’in Nation v. British Columbia 2014 SCC 44 must be turned over to the Chilcotin National Congress no later than August 1, 2015.
The Chicotin National Congress posted this on their Facebook page in 2016;
We have declared ourselves a soveirgn country to the U.N.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/sovereignTs ... e_internal

Imagine, a Soveirgn country here in British Columbia! I can't wait for the UN to approve it.

eric

Post by eric »

I just noticed something interesting, at least to me. The thread had lead me to believe that Holland and Bryfogle were the main instigators in this whole affair. Take a look at the contact information for the Universal Supreme Court web site:
The Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot'in
Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot'in

ph: Ph: 931-264-0545
usctchiefjustice@yahoo.ca
Hmmm, email addresses are basicly free and world wide. The 931 area code however is from Tennessee. Parsons perhaps is the initial instigator and guru of this whole affair.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I hope that whoever the child in that unspecified kidnapping plot was is under some kind of serious protection.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

We're screwed. On December 3rd 2015 the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot'in Nation issued this court order;
Universal Supreme Court of the Ts’ilhqot’in
Box 115, Anahim Lake, BC V0L 1C0
Ph/Fax: 250-305-8704
http://www.usctchiefjustice@yahoo.ca
By Fax

December 03, 2015

Vancouver BCSC Trial Court
Fax: 604-660-6023
BC Law Society
Fax: 604-669-5232
BC Attorney General
Fax: 250-387-6411

To the Honourable Associate Justice Cullen:

Re: Breach of USCT orders and disregard for the Sovereign Ts’ilhqot’in Nation’s laws

Please find attached today’s Universal Supreme Court orders overturning and nullifying your order against the Tsilhqot’in Attorney General who represented and spoke for the sovereign Tsilhqot’in people at all times material who demand the return of their Tsilhqot’in youth and children from the control of the Ministry of Children and Family Development, BC.

PLEASE BE ADVISED that the issue with respect to the protection of Tsilhqot’in youth and children is not within the jurisdiction of the BCSC but the jurisdiction of this here Universal Supreme Court as per the Constitution of the Tsilhqot’in Nation.

Therefore, it behooves your lower court, in the name of peaceful co-existance between nations for your court to uphold our international USCT court orders and in writing immediately notify all parties and Corrections BC that AG Bryfogle invokes diplomatic immunity and will not be required to spend any time in jail as per the 1961 Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, Article 29 & 31. Anything short of this will be deemed by the native people as a declaration of war on your part and will be publicized as such.

Respectfully yours, on behalf of the Ts’ilhqot’in Nation,

The Honourable Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court

Yet, as this court December 13, 2015 order shows, AG Bryfogle's dipolomatic immunity was grossly violated and he was incarcerated notwithstanding the above order;
IN THE UNIVERSAL SUPREME COURT OF THE T’SILHQOT’IN

Between:
Grand Chief Stanley Stump Senior, Chilcotin National Congress
Tsilhqot’in Nation
Petitioner
And:
British Columbia and Canada
Respondent

O R D E R

Coming on before me today in the sovereign T’silhqot’in Territory under the authority of the Constitution of the Tsilqhot’in Nation is the matter that the Kamloops Regional Correctional Centre is in contempt of this court’s orders dated December 11, 2015, and in contravention of the 1961 Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations therefore;

THIS COURT ORDERS that:

1. The Kamloops Regional Correctional Centre is fined the amount of $500,000 for contempt of this court’s orders dated December 03 &11, 2015 and contravention of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, payable to this court forthwith.

2. The Kamloops Regional Correctional Centre must pay to the Honourable Tsilhqot’in Attorney General R. Charles Bryfogle the accrued amount of 1 million dollars for every day the Honourable Tsilhqot’in Attorney General R. Charles Bryfogle was detained and incarcerated at the Kamloops Regional Correctional Centre, for contempt of this court’s orders dated December 03 & 11, 2015 and contravention of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, payable forthwith.

3. The Kamloops Regional Correctional Centre must pay to the Petitioner, the Chilcotin National Congress the accrued amount of 1 million dollars for every day their Honourable Tsilhqot’in Attorney was detained and incarcerated at the Kamloops Regional Correctional Centre, for contempt of this court’s orders dated December 03 & 11, 2015 and contravention of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, payable forthwith.

By the Court:
So the province of British Columbia and the Tsilhqot’in Nation have been at war for almost two years but our provincial government has managed to supress any mention of it from the public. I, for one, knew nothing about this. What else has been supressed?

That must be the explanation for the propoganda that was fed to us all this summer about having the most destructive year on record for forest fires. It's actually the destruction wrought on us by the Tsilhqot’in Nation as a result of our foolishness in imprisoning, even for a brief period, AG Bryfogle. We'd best surrender and pay him his millions.

notorial dissent

Oh. My. Who knew????? :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

eric wrote:Hmmm, email addresses are basicly free and world wide. The 931 area code however is from Tennessee. Parsons perhaps is the initial instigator and guru of this whole affair.
Burnaby49 wrote:
PLEASE BE ADVISED that the issue with respect to the protection of Tsilhqot’in youth and children is not within the jurisdiction of the BCSC but the jurisdiction of this here Universal Supreme Court as per the Constitution of the Tsilhqot’in Nation.
Huh, you might be on to something there.
---
Morrand
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

morrand wrote:
eric wrote:Hmmm, email addresses are basicly free and world wide. The 931 area code however is from Tennessee. Parsons perhaps is the initial instigator and guru of this whole affair.
Burnaby49 wrote:
Huh, you might be on to something there.
It might well be that this is largely driven by Parsons or his wife but that doesn't answer the question of why Suzanne Holland is involved. The connection between Parson getting involved in the shooting of a dog in Tennessee and Suzanne Holland trying to organize a 30 person strike force to start kidnapping US officials is still a mystery. I've not seen any links at all in my various readings over the last few days. As far as I can see the fake aboriginal band Tsilhqot’in Nation is essentially Holland and Bryfogle, neither of whom seem to have any obvious aboriginal connections. They are connected personally by having at one time been married and having a shared passion for endless litigation but they are both small time local players. I'd not heard of either of them or their fake band until notorial dissent opened up this can of worms.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:The connection between Parson getting involved in the shooting of a dog in Tennessee and Suzanne Holland trying to organize a 30 person strike force to start kidnapping US officials is still a mystery.
My uneducated guess is that once Parsons got into trouble over the dog being shot, he escalated the situation between him and the law until he got himself arrested. He probably had run across Holland and her man through the Internet in the past and figured that a Chief Justice of Woo could get him out of jail. That is what you call faith - blind, idiotic faith, but faith nevertheless.

Or it could have just been sheer desperation.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:The connection between Parson getting involved in the shooting of a dog in Tennessee and Suzanne Holland trying to organize a 30 person strike force to start kidnapping US officials is still a mystery.
My uneducated guess is that once Parsons got into trouble over the dog being shot, he escalated the situation between him and the law until he got himself arrested. He probably had run across Holland and her man through the Internet in the past and figured that a Chief Justice of Woo could get him out of jail. That is what you call faith - blind, idiotic faith, but faith nevertheless.

Or it could have just been sheer desperation.
What internet in the past? I have an acquaintance who scours the net endlessly for these types and Holland came right out of left field for him too. I didn't know that she existed until all of a sudden there she was in my morning paper. I'm currently going through a four year old Youtube video she released, I'll be posting it, but that's about it so far. If my connections or I had no clue she existed I don't know how some guy in Tennessee would have found her through the net. My money is on some personal link, a relative, friend of a friend, something not in documents or the net.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've found out how we dodged the bullet (literally) and avoided being annihilated by the Tshilhqot'in Nation after our rash declaration of war against them. They maganimously decided to spare us by avoiding bloodshed and turning this into a war without violence. From a court order of December 9th, 2015;
IN THE UNIVERSAL SUPREME COURT OF THE T’SILHQOT’IN

Between:
Grand Chief Stanley Stump Sr., The T’silhqot’in Nation,
Chilcotin National Congress
Petitioner
And:
Canada
Respondent

O R D E R

Coming on before me today in the sovereign T’silhqot’in Territory under the authority of the Constitution of the Tsilhqot’in Nation and in the wake of Canada’s “Declaration of War” on all aboriginal authority by A.J.Cullen’s order imprisoning the Tsilhqot’in Attorney General and holding him political prisoner;

THIS COURT ORDERS that:

1. By imprisoning the Tsilhqo’tin Attorney General on December 4, 2015 Canada through the British Columbia Supreme Court disrespected and attacked the authority of the sovereign Tsilhqot’in Nation, and likewise has disrespected and jeopardized the authority of all Native Indigenous Aboriginal First Nations Indians and their representatives across Canada, in essence declaring war on all tribes and their authority.

2. In the name of solidarity, all Native Indigenous Aboriginal First Nations Indians of Canada and their representatives are to cease and desist all current and future negotiations, talks, communications and dealings with Canada, the Provinces and their representatives, effective immediately with the exception of routine housekeeping between nations and until remedial talks, negotiations, dealings have concluded and agreements reached with spokesperson Grand Chief Stanley Stump Sr., and all Chilcotin National Congress members, including the Tsilhqot’in Attorney General.

3. At no time shall arms be used by Canada and their representatives against any Native Indigenous Aboriginal First Nations Indians and their representatives during this boycott nor shall any arms be used against Canada and their representatives by any Native Indigenous Aboriginal First Nations Indians during this boycott and their representatives.

4. Any violations of paragraph 3 shall be deemed as crimes against humanity.

5. Any Native Indigenous Aboriginal First Nations Indian, representative or band found to be in violation of paragraph 2 shall be fined a minimum of 10 million dollars.

6. All Aboriginal Affairs Northern Development Canada [AANDC] offices, Union of British Columbia Indian Chiefs, Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations and the Union of Ontario Indians are responsible to distribute, notice and serve this here order to all Native Indigenous Aboriginal First Nations Indian communities, bands and reserves throughout their provinces, territories and jurisdiction.

By the Court:

Since non-routine houskeeping negotiations between various levels of government and First Nations Bands have been going on constantly since this order was released the T’silhqot’in Nation must really be raking in the $10,000,000 fines. Strangely I've heard nothing about it.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote:They have an attorney-general, Charles Bryfogle, a chief justice, Ms Holland, and they even have a Queen Mother, Dorothy Boyd.
http://www.mycariboonow.com/3662/kwalee ... f-seizure/

I'm at a loss to understand how Parsons ended up under the protection of the Tsilhqot’in Nation but details of the incident that precipitated the whole affair can be found here:
http://universalsupremecourt.org/downloads
Reasons for Judgment U-15-6030 (scroll down to find this one)
Beware this is a .docx file download.
Summary of the incident for those who don't wish to peruse the file:
Parson's dogs got out and were shot at by the neighbours resulting in the death of one dog and assorted gun fire and general mayhem.

I've been reviewing the various court cases that Ms Holland has initiated and they indicate a downward spiral from malpractice suits against doctors for medical issues her son faces:
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcca/doc/2 ... ca468.html has a good summary,
through malpractice suits for mercury poisoning for her dental work, and finally her total descent into FMOTL foolery.
A bit behind the times. As I'll be posting in a different discussion Charles Bryfogle is no longer Attorney General of the Chilcotin Nation.
22. Sometime in the week of May 2nd, 2016, I verbally informed Grand Chief Stanley Stump Senior, of the Chilcotin National Congress, that effective immediately I would not be engaging in any activity relating to the legal affairs of the Chilcotin National Congress, including in the capacity of Attorney General and Solicitor General for the Chilcotin Nation. Exhibit F to the little affidavit is a true copy of a letter I instructed my counsel Bradford F. Smith to send to Grand Chief Stanley Stump Senior giving him written notice in that regard.

notorial dissent

A further good question to ruin Burnaby's breakfast/morning/imbibing, just who the heck is Stanley Stump Sr and how does he fit in to this morass, other than a sa a possible sock puppet?