Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by GlimDropper »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:18 pm
She's still in custody I assume, maybe they cut off her telephone privileges.
I may not be remembering perfectly but soon after Sue's (previous) trial Rudy kvetched about Sue not being able to communicate with the other people who are perhaps looking forward to a conspiracy trial for having planed and taken actions in furtherance of a scheme to kidnap a Judge, a Sheriff and to bank enough cash to hire enough Common Law Deputies Mercenaries to usurp the real and recognized Chilcotin government with and eye to seize their assets and use at least part of them to pay for all the mercenaries they hired.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

Pretty much matches what I remember. The Canadians don't seem to he big in to letting their prisoners have free run, so they may have curtailed her communication privileges. She's looking to be in big legal trouble same as her "ambassador" down here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Ms. Holland has a few issues that are affecting her ability to communicate with the world and all of them are taken quite seriously up here. On the kidnapping of a minor charge she received a sentence of time served plus three years probation. Although there may be special conditions attached to her probation terms, probation always includes "keep the peace" which translates as "shut up and be a good citizen". With respect to her escapades with Mike Parsons she is out on bail (10 K$, no deposit, a surety required). I don't know who is acting as her surety but again the same rules about keeping the peace apply. In any case, it has been my experience that most people in Canada facing a court date, whether on their own volition or advice from legal council, are pretty careful of what they do on social media. There are notable FMOTL adherents who are exceptions to this rule but many are smart enough to realize that continuing to carry on as previous will certainly not result in a tick in the box "offender has shown remorse for his/her actions".
notorial dissent

I thought I remembered she was being held for extradition. If she's out, she's being extraordinarily quiet. Rudy's still running his mouth, but he'll do that whether he has anything to say or not. He is SO VERY fond of the sound of his own voice.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

GlimDropper wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:00 pm I'm afraid at long last, those Brutal, Jack Booted Canadians have declared war against the indigenous, Christian and aboriginal Chilcotin National Congress (CNC). Or, you know, something like that:

[YouTube Link]

Just a hunch, but demanding 25% of every dollar spent in Canada since 1763 might be an impediment in negotiating formal recognition by Canada for the CNC.

We've lost contact with Sue, perhaps even she can understand that sovcit mindmeld sessions with Rudy aren't helping her with her legal problems.

Mike as a trial scheduled for later this month.

There should be an uptick in drama before Mike settles in for his long, incarcerated future.
Was Canada even using their own dollar in 1763, or were they still using British pounds?
eric

Post by eric »

Why did they even pick the date (1763) of the signing of the Treaty of Paris? Who cares if it was British pounds, American dollars or Spanish pesos? The first recorded visit to BC by explorers wasn't until 1778 and it would take almost a hundred years before there was contact between Europeans and Chilcotin. (1860's roughly). I'm typing up my demand notice now for silver bullion from the Intergalactic aliens who plan to visit in a century.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

eric wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:16 pm Why did they even pick the date (1763) of the signing of the Treaty of Paris? Who cares if it was British pounds, American dollars or Spanish pesos? The first recorded visit to BC by explorers wasn't until 1778 and it would take almost a hundred years before there was contact between Europeans and Chilcotin. (1860's roughly). I'm typing up my demand notice now for silver bullion from the Intergalactic aliens who plan to visit in a century.
It might be argued that BC was founded by Sir Francis Drake in 1579 - see Nova Albion. However, he landed in what is now California, well south of the 49th Parallel. The first unambiguous visit to (the land that is now) British Colombia by a European was by Juan Pérez in 1754.
eric

Post by eric »

Actually it's 1774 according to Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_José_Pérez_Hernández
All argument aside, my point made in jest, is that there was little contact between the Chilcotin and Europeans until one hundred years after this. The geography of the province is such that in pre-colonial days there were literally hundreds of tribes (nations in modern parlance) whose contacts with their neighbours in good times were trade, in bad times were plunder and enslavement. BC is not like the rest of North America when your only means of transportation are on foot or by canoe - one spot that I visit took a year to visit to travel to by tribes to harvest flint. Living in an area that is off major trade routes such as along the West Coast the Chilcotin had limited contact with anyone else except for Carriers who they used as slave labour and as a business investment.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

eric wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:16 pm Why did they even pick the date (1763) of the signing of the Treaty of Paris? Who cares if it was British pounds, American dollars or Spanish pesos? The first recorded visit to BC by explorers wasn't until 1778 and it would take almost a hundred years before there was contact between Europeans and Chilcotin. (1860's roughly). I'm typing up my demand notice now for silver bullion from the Intergalactic aliens who plan to visit in a century.
Of course as long as one can sue backwards as well as forwards i'm thinking of suing France, Germany, Holland, and Denmark for their outrageous oppression that forced my saxon ancestors to flee the continent.

After that's over-- well as a mongrel i've got plenty of ancestors to sue on behalf of.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
tmtoulouse
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by tmtoulouse »

So Mike Parsons was found guilty on the weapons charge. I wasn't clear on what he would be facing for that, is the fact that his previous felony conviction was a crime of violence push that jail time for that up? With Pat Parsons in jail over the conspiracy with Sue Holland is Mike slated to face charges on that as well?
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

174 TEXT MINUTE ENTRY for sentencing proceedings held before Chief Judge John M. Gerrard in Lincoln on 12/07/2018 as to defendant Michael Wayne Parsons. Evidence by counsel. The Court takes judicial notice of the trial record. The Court overrules Defendant's Objections to Presentence Investigation Report 160 . The Court adopts the revised presentence report. The Court varies downward. On verdict of guilty to Count I of the Indictment, it is ordered that the defendant is sentenced to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons for a term of 84 months, separate from, and consecutive to, sentence imposed by the Tipton County, Tennessee, Circuit Court in Case No. 9058, followed by 3 years of supervised release with special conditions, and pay the special assessment in the amount of $100.00. Defendant refused to sign Notice of Right to Appeal. Defendant is remanded to the custody of the U.S. Marshal. Appearance for Plaintiff: Jan Sharp and Jody Mullis; Defendant: Donald Schense, CJA; Probation Officer: Laura Baumann (by phone); Courtroom Deputy: Kathy Miller; Court Reporter: Lisa Grimminger. Time Start: 9:33 AM; Time Stop: 11:36 AM; Time in Court: 2 Hours 3 Minutes. (KMM) (Entered: 12/07/2018)
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot'in Nation has finally found a permanent home, a new courthouse worthy of the stature and respect the court holds amongst all right-thinking Canadians!

And a new motto to match!

We R Legit!

It's all recorded in the court's new website;

https://universalsupremecourt.org/

Now if they could just figure out how to spell the word "Supreme". Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding their new direction and it's now officially Suzzane's court of 'SUPER ME!'

They've apparently discarded their old mundane website. There have been no entries on it since late 2016;

https://web.archive.org/web/20170506050 ... rg:80/home
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

Damn, we must be thinking the same way - I was just preparing another post about her. Of course there is always the possibility that my brain has become frozen by working outside when its -25 with a 40 kph north wind.

Anyways, as has been mentioned, her site has been hacked. And here is how life has been going for Ms. Holland. She has finally cleared up her difficulties up in Williams Lake with a sentence of time served and probation order. Apparrantly Counselling to Commit Kidnapping counts as a violation of her probation - I can't understand why. :shrug: she ended up with a charge and fine:
33443-12-B 1 22-Jul-2018 CCC - 733.1(1) Breach of Probation Order Commit HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA Williams Lake BC
33443-13 1 09-Oct-2018 Application to change the time to pay. HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA
but she lucked out with a stay of proceedings:
33443-12-B HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA 1 Williams Lake Law Courts 28-Jan-2019
09:00 AM 410 CLC END SOP
Back to the more interesting stuff. The Chilcotin National Congress has been attempting to blackmail residents of the Chilcotin by demanding "taxes"
https://www.wltribune.com/news/false-ta ... s-concern/
A group calling themselves the Chilcotin National Congress (CNC) is raising concerns with the suggestion it will be replacing the Provincial Sales Tax (PST) with a taxation of its own.
And of course a harrassment campaign against local tourism operators:
http://industry.landwithoutlimits.com/b ... -we-start/
Making Waves

It has come to our attention that some operators and partners in the region have received invoices or correspondence from a group calling themselves the “Chilcotin National Congress”. It appears that these activities may not be legitimate.

If your business receives an invoice or direction from this group, or any other that you are unsure of, please advise the RCMP immediately and email advocacy@landwithoutlimits.com.
So, I checked up how Ms Holland's court case is coming along and noticed this added item:
105848-1 1 16-Feb-2017 CCC - 464(a) Counselling indictable offence not committed Commit HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA Anglemont BC
105848-1 2 16-Feb-2017 CCC - 464(a) Counselling indictable offence not committed Commit HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA Anglemont BC
105848-4 1 14-Jan-2019 Monetary Compensation STUMP, FANNY
I haven't the slightest idea what "Monetary Compensation" means as a charge. As background information, Fanny is the Queen Mother of the self-styled Chilcotin National Congress, the wife of Stanley Stump, and also the Minister of Education.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

I feel like I should update this thread with the most recent antics of Michael Wayne Parsons.

Parsons was sentenced to 7 years jail + 3 years supervised release in the Federal case. This sentence is to run consecutive with, and after, the completion of his Tennessee jail sentence. So he was shipped back to Tennessee to serve the remainder of that time at the Tipton County Jail. That time is scheduled to end on August 25, 2019.

Opinion on sentence: Honestly, he's a little lucky in this regard, as he's in a county jail and not state prison. While neither are fun, county jails in the US tend to be easier to cope with. Unless, like Parsons, you're convinced that the local government is conspiring against you. Also, his parents can visit him at a county jail much more easily.

Back to the facts. Parsons appealed the verdict through his court-appointed public defender. The PD has filed for two extensions of time in the appeal. Parsons has, on his own, filed two documents so far, a demand for a new attorney on January 29 2019 and a sealed 'addendum' to his filing a few days ago. His demand was denied. His PD has not yet filed a brief for this appeal and the filing is now overdue, so I'm not sure where this will go.

Opinion on appeal: Frater edumacated me about a finer point of appeals where a PD can assert that the appeal is wholly frivolous and cannot succeed, even over the objection of their client. That seems very plausible. I think that the PD has written the brief and sent it to Parsons for approval, and Parsons is either intentionally delaying his approval or is changing and adding to it on such a massive scale that it won't get filed in time. My opinion is based on Parsons having used these exact tactics in the past... they have always failed him, but I'm sure he believes this time he'll find the correct word-magic to win.

Opinion on Parsons: It seems like a childish term, but Parsons is simply a bully. He pushes around everyone he can - judges, police, bailiffs, attorneys, jurors, and even his wife. Maybe that worked for him when he was a supervisor at Fedex and employees had to take his bullying. But it seems to be working poorly for him now.
notorial dissent

alexhammer thank you for the update. I think you have covered Parsons pretty well all things considered, except that you left out WHINEY, he is whiney, very whiney, and annoying. I really rather expect him to get the Randy Beane treatment when he gets back to jail. I seriously can't imagine being in the same room without wanting to hit him, repeatedly. I get that way from just listening to his whiney videos with the Texas Tool. I really can't imagine having to listen to him for any extended period of tine. Last I heard his PD wants out, yesterday.... I think the PD did as good a job as he could with the dross he had to work with, but Parsons made the prosecutions job VERY VERY easy. The one thing I am certain of is that Parsons will never go along with anything that isn't sovcitty enough, and I'm betting the PD won't oblige him even to the saying my client wanted this filed level. The PD is his best bet in a woefully stacked, by his hand mind you, deck. And in conclusion, Parsons really is dumbern' dirt.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

notorial dissent: You're right! I did omit that. He is a bully who whines when he doesn't get his way. I think the most obvious example is his Tennessee sentencing hearing. Regardless of the question he was asked, he just spoke about whatever he wanted as a response, often a completely different topic. He directly answered perhaps 5 questions during the entire hour, most of which were from his PD. You can pretty much hear his PD cringe when he objects to a question based on a fact that Parsons had incorrectly related, and then the judge explains what the actual fact was. He just kept shooting himself in the foot.

Thinking about it, I only know one instance where someone actually shut Parsons up. During his first Federal hearing with the magistrate judge, he was blathering about diplomatic immunity or something and telling the judge what the law required. The judge replied, very quietly and clearly, "You are wrong on the law." He stammered for a bit and then talked about something else.

It's almost as cringey as the New Jersey Shayyam Mutota Kushumir-Bey moment where the judge stops him and says "Wait, what case did you just cite? Do you know anything about that case?" Like she wrote her dissertation on that case, and he took half a sentence from it and intentionally misinterpreted it. One of my favorite moments.
notorial dissent

I don't think there is any question that Parsons lives in an alternate and unregistered and unlicensed reality, one where he is smarter than everyone else, and gets to do what ever he wants to, and the law doesn't apply to him, and he is so very wrong, he's stuck in this one and no one cares.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

According to a letter Parsons wrote the Eighth Circuit, his lawyer intends to file an Anders brief. If true, that's a little strange on a case that involved a Fourth Amendment issue sufficient for a hearing, but not impossible. His lawyer, OTOH, moves for leave to submit a brief out of time - also a little strange. It's likely to be granted, but will not endear a lawyer to a Court of Appeals.

The pièce de résistance for this post, however, is the audio recording of Parsons' initial appearance before the M-J. He goes through every nonsensical page in the sovrun bible - special appearance, no jurisdiction, UCC 3-108, ambassador, appointing the court fiduciary, strawman, difference between counsel and an attorney, admiralty, war crimes, ordained minister, the whole nine yards. It all, of course, works exactly as well as one would expect.

Welcome to Q, alex.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Thank you for the welcome wserra! I've been following this case for a super long time... in fact, from the moment Frater uploaded the full audio of the Tennessee trial. I'm glad to have a place to discuss this.
wserra wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:37 pm The pièce de résistance for this post, however, is the audio recording of Parsons' initial appearance before the M-J.
I agree. He is classic Parsons in this bit! You have very good taste. :D

And yeah, I'm sure unlawful search and seizure appeals can be tricky and nuanced. If the PD is filing an Anders brief, he must think that there's nothing reasonable to challenge. Going only by the filings and Parsons' rants to Rudy, the local police were unable to obtain a warrant to search the aircraft, but then the FBI obtained one about two months later. He is probably going to try to prove up, circumstantially, that the FBI warrant should be thrown out because the local judge would not issue one. They'll likely make a big deal of the delay - Parsons does that nonstop on his jail calls. But the FBI didn't know about the aircraft during the initial arrest, and apparently only applied for a warrant after being notified that the local warrant was not issued.

PSA: Unlike Rudy, I'm not racist or phobic. I don't hate Parsons. I am interested because I see someone taking advantage of the system. TBH I kind of pity Mikey... he needs mental health help, but isn't quite broken enough to be forced into it.