Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:13 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:14 am Since the judgment complies with the identification ban by only giving party initials I'm in compliance too by using the same initials.
Links to official court documents should be perfectly okay (although as has been noted, it's easy enough to find it from a text search of you use quotes to find multiple words).

I discovered after becoming involved tangentially in a case that English courts quite often don't use the actual initials to further obfuscate identification. Not sure if it's the same in Canada but I wouldn't be surprised.
I can't speak for Canadian courts in general but the Alberta courts still use the parties actual initials and, until at least recently, British Columbia courts did too. Surprised me when I first realized it since using actual initials, as in this case, can help in identifying parties.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

I watched the Raven Moon video. The only thing she said in the twelve minutes that made any sense at all was "I'm acting like a spaz here."
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Pretty accurate. I did mention she was a bit of a loon. The two eldest children, when there were supervised visits with the mother thought so too and requested that she not be around.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Mikey Pop-A-Squat has a new diplomatic residence...

Name: MICHAEL WAYNE PARSONS
Register Number: 30237-047
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 02/20/2025
Located At: USP Marion

Maybe he got himself a trip to the CMU... :thinking:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:53 pm Maybe he got himself a trip to the CMU... :thinking:
Hahaha what a dumbass. You're almost certainly right, he probably kept communicating with all his favorite actors. Because no one can tell an ambassador who he can talk to! ...except the BOP.

Frater, I was looking through my Parsons documents. Do you have a copy of the Order Denying Retrial from his TN case? The one where Judge Walker denied his retrial request before the appeal. I see that order referenced repeatedly in the appellate decision but I don't have a copy. Apparently it's a long one.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

alexhammer wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:06 pm

Frater, I was looking through my Parsons documents. Do you have a copy of the Order Denying Retrial from his TN case? The one where Judge Walker denied his retrial request before the appeal. I see that order referenced repeatedly in the appellate decision but I don't have a copy. Apparently it's a long one.
I do not. To get that I would have to make a request at the Tipton Co. courthouse...and boy do they charge for docs...
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:12 pm I do not. To get that I would have to make a request at the Tipton Co. courthouse...and boy do they charge for docs...
Do you happen to remember if they allow document requests via mail or internet? I wouldn't mind paying for the document and adding it to your archive, but I'm not going to travel to Tennessee for it.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

alexhammer wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:47 pm
Do you happen to remember if they allow document requests via mail or internet? I wouldn't mind paying for the document and adding it to your archive, but I'm not going to travel to Tennessee for it.
Has to be in person at the court house.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Seems like he cleaned up his act enough to not only get his good time credit back but also a year of half way house time..

Name: MICHAEL WAYNE PARSONS
Register Number: 30237-047
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 02/20/2025
Located At: RRM Nashville
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:16 pm Seems like he cleaned up his act enough to not only get his good time credit back but also a year of half way house time..
Yeah he's finally coming to the end of his sentence. I hope prison taught him some positive traits. I really doubt it though. I assume Mike will flee while on parole and hide in Canada for the rest of his life.

Sadly, even if Mike comes out a changed man, he can never apologize to Barry Laxton for all the terrible things he did - not just the assault, but the lawsuit, the trial, everything. Apparently Barry died. https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/co ... d=38796118