PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Moderator: Burnaby49

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:39 am And you've picked the wrong target for your wrath. The courts are in the same position that we are.
Hardly. After all,they are one making the rulings that are devastating our entertainers. At least down here in the good ol' US of A our justices get sloppy every now and then, riddling their decisions with loopholes that a sovrun can drive his personal chariot through and start another round of pseudoleal pigwash. Ed Brown will be getting out any day now and is already pirmed to start another shady sovrun scheme. You Canadians can't even hope for such a ruling to appear out of nowhere and release an equvialent ignoramus incarcerated in your system.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sorry that our courts follow the law correctly.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

Apparently Leonard French is doing a live stream at 1100 Central (~25 minutes from the time of this posting) about "Rebel Barons & Pseudolaw: Canada's New Sovereign Citizens", I imagine he might be talking about PLD.
Linky:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?G8h4uFasr2U

I think it might be a fun watch.
TBL

Post by TBL »

TBL wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:35 pm Apparently Leonard French is doing a live stream at 1100 Central (~25 minutes from the time of this posting) about "Rebel Barons & Pseudolaw: Canada's New Sovereign Citizens", I imagine he might be talking about PLD.
Linky:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?G8h4uFasr2U

I think it might be a fun watch.
Yup, he's doing a reading of the order.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Apparently JP's oath to Lord Craigmyle was included as an appendix. It was a terrible, run-on sentence.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

A link to this was allowed on her group, this one precisely:
https://nationalpost.com/news/alberta-j ... -authority

Cue the comments, of course they are running scared...

Jacquie cries fowl, no time to rebut..
Phoenix Purple wrote:Look at the terrified propaganda on them 🤔 they didn't even reach out for comment until after the print deadline. I would say put the CEO as well as Tom Blackwell on notice ASAP it's your Sovereignty they are trying to Steal and it's your Laws they are trying to hide.
Yes, they are to be put on notice..

A few random highlights, comments were turned off after 147 of them
Wow! They are scared - I can tell from the article - they are the pseudo legal unlawful corporations lol
Whenever they use emotion rather than fact you know they are desperate! 🙂
John Chalack
The Magna Carta, Common Law and Statute of Fraud is our constitution and was carried over from all provinces formed from the NWT
Daina Zander
It's kind of ironic how when you're telling the truth nowadays, it gets twisted and try to make you out to be something you're not. We've got you Jacquie! 🤗 On another note...your famous!
Tony Latter
They are very scared, trying to hide the law that protects mankind from tyranny and tyranny it is and they are guilty of it, every one knows that...
Nichole Marchesani
Investigative Journalism at it's worst!! Didn't even do their own Due Diligence!😂
Of course the courts would throw her out! The Courts are part of the Treason and Tyranny Corporations!The judge has ZERO jurisdiction on mandating his decision outside of the Courts. The Magna Carta stands to this day and any judges/lawyers who disregard it are only working for their "masters"-the slavery corporations...GO JACQUIE!!!
#PeoplePower
#weAreSovereign
#EndTheCabal
#aintnoconspiracy
#TakeTheOath
#IDONOTCONSENT
Ellen Doggett
If we are under admiralty law doesn’t that make the judges all guilty of war crimes for judging, trying and convicting people under and for the benefit of a foreign crown??, ie. The Catholic Crown.. ??
Her call to arms, a FB login shouldn't be required.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 3080162180
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

There's a lot of fuss and defiance over at the PLD Facebook page. Jacquie's basic position seems to be that none of the original 1215 Magna Carta can be repealed by parliament since it predates parliament's existence. So it is, in it's entirety, legally valid and enforceable. Back to hanging for sheep-stealing!

As a public service to any of the PLD morons who might wander over here for a read I'll say the same thing about their arguments that I've said on numerous other Quatloos postings on entirely different sovereign topics;

IT DOESN'T MAKE THE SLIGHTEST FUCKING DIFFERENCE IF YOU ARE RIGHT OR WRONG! IF YOU RELY ON THIS IDIOTIC GIBBERISH YOU ARE SCREWED.

Even if there was some merit to the Article 61 arguments (there isn't), it's totally irrelevant apart from FB bravado unless the authorities agree with you. If the courts uphold a legal position and the police and the entire legal system are willing to enforce it then that's the law you have to deal with regardless of your own views. The court decision here in Canada, and the general response in the UK, is that Article 61 had as much current legal merit as a three year old screaming that "It's not fair". And that's not going to change regardless of how many FB rants you can post. Michael Millar argued for years that the court had no jurisdiction over him, he really, really, really believed this, but since the court held a different view he ended up in jail anyhow. No sovereign arguments have ever won in court. That's not a losing streak I'd want to try and break if I had something serious at issue.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Ellen Doggett wrote: If we are under admiralty law
Sorry, but we're not.
doesn’t that make the judges all guilty of war crimes
No, it doesn't.
for judging, trying and convicting people under and for the benefit of a foreign crown??,

...except that they're not.
ie. The Catholic Crown.. ??
What Catholic Crown?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:49 pm
ie. The Catholic Crown.. ??
What Catholic Crown?
To be fair :sarcasmon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_tia ... pearls.jpg
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Oh, yeah, that one.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Ellen Doggett wrote:If we are under admiralty law doesn’t that make the judges all guilty of war crimes
It actually means that Ellen doesn't have both oars in the water.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

wserra wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:33 am
Ellen Doggett wrote:If we are under admiralty law doesn’t that make the judges all guilty of war crimes
It actually means that Ellen doesn't have both oars in the water.
So you're saying that all the toys aren't in the attic... :thinking:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Ms. Phoenix is fighting back, threatening war against the court and newspaper that defamed her! That article in the Post is libel and she's inflicting retribution in this eight minute cry of defiance again anyone that refuses to acknowledge her constitutionally sanctioned article 61 powers!

https://youtu.be/s_hg54VL3G4

Now that the authorities have shown that she's terrorized them with the truth by crapping on her in the Queen's Bench court decision she's got them on the run. Article 61 is, in her words, a "forever clause" of our "ever-binding English and Commonwealth constitution". It cannot be changed by parliament. The entire Canadian government is guilty of high treason. Article 61 is the only valid law in Canada, in fact it is the only existing law in the entire British Commonwealth, because it is the highest constitutional law ever written. It protects "the people" from Canada's treasonous regime! It is the law that deals with the crime of treason.

It's "evidential fact" that Article 61 was invoked in March 2001 and our designated fool, Lord Craigmyle of Invernesshire, acknowledged this himself in his interview with Caroline Davies (link in one of my prior posts). Once Article 61 was invoked the Queen was deposed and all of her governments throughout the Commonwealth were "stripped of all authority over the people". Oddly, in the almost twenty years since, neither the Queen nor any these governments seems to have noticed. They've gone on doing their thing as if nothing at all happened of any consequence. But that's going to change! And she's getting personal against the judge that decided against her so brutally! "Robert Gresher, doing business as court justice has no more authority than the CEO of McDonalds". Then she thanked Justice Gresher for the public evidence of his crimes and started giving a laundry list of his iniquities, sedition, non-feasance, but she seemed to bog down, having difficulty reading off a prepared text, stumbling about. Almost as if she was drunk. But clearly this is too serious an issue for her to swill a few down before doing the video. "It is clear that your intentions were malice". Shouldn't that be malicious? But then again I'm listening to Canada's greatest constitutional expert so my understanding of legal and general terminology must be in error. Malice it is.

On with the list, slander, misconduct in public office, "All evidence has been collected for the trial before the jury Robert Gresher and the people will decide your fate". "Constitutional law is not pseudo-law, it is in fact the supreme law of the land" and the fact that the court called it pseudo-law proved that Jacquie is right. They wouldn't deny it's the true law unless it really was. Then she pulled another maxim of law out of her ass but at least she didn't make this one up "ignorance of the law is no excuse", a biting indictment of a serving judge!

"To Robert Gresher and the rest of the Quislings throughout the commonwealth posing as our governments and the judiciary the people will always have the final say . . . .you will stand trial before a jury of the people at a later date. If you are intimidated by this law it is only because you are breaking it. I urge you to consider Nuremberg, I was just doing my job is no defense." The poor bastard is screwed although there is a bit of ambiguity in that phrase "at a later date".

Then on to more traitors "To Tom Blackwell, the reporter who wrote this seditious and libelous publication and Rob Robertson, editor in chief of the National Post who approved it. The People of the Commonwealth demand a full retraction, a public apology and require you to publish the evident truth in law." Then she suddenly massively expanded her horizons and said that everyone in journalism has to face a jury of the people.

This is going to create a problem. There are only about 35,000,000 Canadians. Scratch off those not qualified for jury duty, senility, age, language, literacy, whatever the relevant factors are nowadays, and there may be only about 15,000,000 of us left. Is that enough to fill all the envisioned jury boxes for Jacquie's threatened scorched earth litigation against the entire power structure? How can we handle all of the logistical challenges of the massive wave of pending Article 61 hangings?

But she must be serious. She isn't waving a big-assed glass of some vile cheap swill around and she's taken off her cowboy hat. She seems, apart from some difficulty reading from a prepared text, entirely sober! Queen's Bench had no idea who they were antagonizing! Then she said that she'd post the addresses of all named parties in the comments to the video so that all the true Constitution defending Article 61 supporters watching could contact them to put them on notice.

I can only assume that our intermittent Quatloos poster Donald Netolitzky, as an employee of Alberta's Queen's Bench, is awaiting Ms. Phoenix's next crushing blow with cowering trepidation. He'll just be part of that long line of government traitors trudging their way to the gibbet!

Comments to the video were, as always when when the truth is suddenly revealed to a sleeping public, divided;
Lee Ngamotu 1 hour ago
well stated Jacqueline 

JacquelineM Music 26 minutes ago
Good job Jacquie!

mike hunt 47 minutes ago
Hey I’m curious..... where can I get some of that powerful weed you’ve been smoking. Listening to this rant omg it’s like from that world in the movie role models where everyone is pretend battling from the 1600s- LARP

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:56 amLord Craigmyle of Invernesshire, acknowledged this himself in his interview with Caroline Davies (link in one of my prior posts).
She got her name wrong, Caroline Stephens. The supreme Baron actually said he throws all the oaths in the bin.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:56 am "...you will stand trial before a jury of the people at a later date. If you are intimidated by this law it is only because you are breaking it. I urge you to consider Nuremberg, I was just doing my job is no defense."

The poor bastard is screwed although there is a bit of ambiguity in that phrase "at a later date".
Maybe she's just admitting to be a closet Joy Division fan? Bernard Albrecht rather famously shouted "You all forgot Rudolf Hess!" prior to them (as Warsaw) playing "At A Later Date" at the Electric Circus in 1977. :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

At last I thought, a bit of Sovr’n nonsense that was entirely English, a completely home grown batch of craziness free from swivel-eyed militias armed with M16 rifles, moonshine and a certain redness of the neck.

No, article 61 is as English as Colman’s mustard and Cornish pasties, it was all ours and we loved reading all about their adventures in failure-land, figuring out how to avoid paying for anything in the name of long-dead Barons. After all, avoiding electricity bills and Council Tax was exactly at the forefront of those drafting Magnum Carthorse in 1066 or whenever it was.

PLD’s leader, the charismatic Dismal Dave Robinson really brought them flocking to the cause, “occupying” Glastonbury town hall, that was until the janitor chucked him and his straggly band out into the night had to lock up for the evening. You don’t get activism like that in the colonies, oh no.

So i was devastated to see a schism of humongous proportions between Dave’s heir apparent Danielle “Delioness” and the appearance of the frightful Jackie Robinson, her shock of purple hair wowing the fuckwittersphere as she wrested control of PLD and sodded off over to Canada with it, even co-opting our very own Lord Quagmire to the cause.

For a time we had another maverick, the patriotically named Peter of England but even he fled to Germany with a pocket full of cash defrauded from gullible UK citizens when finally the scales fell from his supporters’ eyes.

Just for once, can you Canadians just be content with Chief Sino and that crackpot Menard? Dean Clifford is fresh out of the nick FFS creating all sorts of mischief, there’s no need to resort to cultural misappropriation.

Leave us our own small site based on an 800 year misunderstanding, a document signed by a despotic ruler on pain of a poker up his rear end, a document he immediately appealed once back on home turf?

Anyway, does the fact that King John “did not consent” not chime with true constitutional defenders?

Dreary Dave has now shut his UK site down and huffed off, his supporters are all posting rubbish about how 5G caused the (non-existent) global pandemic or that cannabis cures cancer and everything else etc. The rest have fled these shores seeing brighter but treasonous futures in North America.

Return our dignity I say, Repatriate PLD and all the delight we’ve taken over the past few years, watching everyday misdemeanours escalate to jail, their hilarious YT content showing their latest system-toppling total failure Victory, gently mocking something you’ve now nicked and claim for your own.

Please, in the name of decency, give us our PLD back!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Just for once, can you Canadians just be content with Chief Sino and that crackpot Menard? Dean Clifford is fresh out of the nick FFS creating all sorts of mischief, there’s no need to resort to cultural misappropriation.
Do you Brits have no sense of shame? No understanding of the word hypocrisy? You blatantly stole almost all of your sovereign antics from us but when we try to stay in the game with some creative borrowing from an exhausted, failed movement in Britain you get all huffy about cultural appropriation. Need I remind you that your Queen Elizabeth, deposed in 2001, is also independently our Queen Elizabeth, also deposed in 2001? Your government fell in 2001 to be replaced by the PDL gang? So did ours. Common Law is now the only true law in Britain? Get in line. But what has Britain done about it? Do I see a British court decision the equal of AVI v MHVB? do I see any British court decisions at all? Canada took the bit by the teeth and stomped Jacquie and her motley PLD crew flat and what do we get for it? Bitterness and envy from the mother country.

You mentioned Peter of England? You all bemoaned his ridiculous scheme but did nothing. But as soon as it migrated to Canada Alberta's Queen's Bench stomped on that one too. You want to stay in the game? Wake your courts up from their lethargic slumbers and have them actually put out some decisions (I know, a radical new concept). Then maybe Canada wouldn't have to do all the heavy lifting.

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

And that’s my point too, Canadian courts suck the joy out of FMOTL tomfoolery, they simply get involved too early on to allow things to run their course.

Here, due to the disinterest of HHJ Cocklecarrot QC, mad treasonous cabals are given full reign to try their new-aged nonsense. Given time their ruinous schemes help root out those most susceptible and, left unmolested most will be made bankrupt, become impecunious or ultimately, a “Gentleman of the Road”. Where is your Canadian Tom Crawford or your self-appointed Equity Lawyers? Squished at birth by an uncaring bench, none are given time nowadays to get established.

Because of our snail-like courts Neelu’s very public snd self-publicised descent into craziness was allowed to play out before our eyes. Unmolested by judicial Interference, Baron David Ward smoothly made the transition from drafty castle to the back of a snug and comfy former British Telecom van and Tom became a geriatric sofa-surfer.

Thankfully Justice is truly blind here and the UK antics of PLD and their ilk gave and will continue to give me hope and entertainment throughout the cold winters and damp summers. In Moulson-land your courts instantly and figuratively put to death anyone trying to dodge taxes, blame their Strawman or cash in their ‘Berth’ certificates. Where’s the fun in a well-written swift 65 page withering judgement?

Ah well, I enjoyed Jackie’s impotent monologue to camera in all its rage, threatening everyone with the “people’s court” and instructing her flock to “go after” certain journalists like Roland Freisler reincarnate. No doubt she’ll get another rapid stomping and possibly jail as Canuck justice leaps once more into action.

Maybe the reason PLD treasonously took root over your way was due to language: all the protagonists involved with MC 1215 spoke nothing but French and perhaps a little Latin. Maybe Québécois are now the spiritual and natural home for the Great Charter’s legacy? I should let go with good grace.

Finally and wholly o/t but I know that you’ll be surprised to learn that I’m supping a quite lovely beer right now called Goose Island Midway Session Pale Ale from the USA. It’s truly wonderful stuff. Now that those north of the Mason- Dixon line have finally ditched those Soviet-style imposed stubbies maybe I’ll be able to find something other than Labatts when next I pop over.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

There's no longer any reason to fear being forced to drink a big three product here. I haven't drunk any of their swill (apart from forays into skid row pubs) in at least 20 years. The variety here is now overwhelming. The current selection in my fridge is;

Fuggles & warlock Kiwi Plum Sour - 6.3% ABV

Fuggles & Warlock Last Mango Wheat - 4.9% ABV

Steamworks Kolsch - 4.9% ABV

Strange Fellows Talisman West Coast Pale Ale - 4.0% ABV

Strathcona Beach Radler - 3.0% ABV

The radler is essentially a British Shandy, half beer half orange juice. It's very popular with guests because it's a very refreshing summer drink and low in alcohol for the drivers. When one of my sons got married last year he asked for my advice picking two beers for the wedding reception. I picked the Beach Radler and the Steamworks Kolsch.

We also get Goose Island beer here. I'm fond of their ale.

TBL

Post by TBL »

Burnaby, I have to agree with exiledscouser. While I love reading the excoriating decisions from your relatively efficient courts, the UK and US just love extending the rope to these loons. Eventually, they burn themselves out and the ending disaster is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.