PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Moderator: Burnaby49

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Post by The Observer »

Jacquie wrote:You're seriously worried about Stacey getting a court De jure ?
I am really, really disappointed that she didn't spell it "court du jour."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

We're back on track!
Jacquie Phoenix
6h •
Ok I have a great list of venues to start with I think this is going to be great once I can hit the Road again we are planning a perfect route to get maximum events in with less travel and chaos. Things should run smoothly like clockwork I'm just waiting for a couple more confirmations and we still need to find venues in Nottingham, Bournemouth, Plymouth, Birmingham and Leeds. So if anyone in those areas can help find a venue please contact me directly as soon as possible. Thank you

As soon as we have these sorted we can confirm dates and be that much closer to Redress Its all about the kids we fight for all future generations. They are counting on Us to get it Right Let's do this

Recruitment continues, they’re still pestering our befuddled Lord;
Keith Hurcombe
I’ve just posted off my oath to Lord Craigmyle.
Can anyone explain to me (in simple terms as I’m a simpleton ), what my next steps are?
Thanks.
And progress regarding the practical use of article 61. It turns out that article 61 can solve even the minor irritations of life;
Jacquie Phoenix
9h •
For all those who are unhappy with your current shopping experiences, we have a member who has already put B&M on notice. So please support this effort and put the CEO on notice.
Unity is key so let's show them that we are a united people who do Not consent.
Then a somewhat more significant issue from Canada;
Kriss KDeluxe
11h •
Hi group! I urgently need some help/advise please asap (and I hope it's ok to post this in here - group admins please advise )

My mother who is in her 70's and lives in a small town in Canada is waiting for a knee operation and was just told that in order to be seen by the doctor for the pre-op tests etc she needs to have a (pcr) test TOMORROW (panic!) which obviously neither her nor I want. The trouble is that English is not her mother tongue and because of the knee pain she had for months, she is desperate to have the operation and agreed over the phone to have the text done tomorrow. Also what adds to this is that she lives by herself with only a handful of people connecting with her and most of them are totally believing the narrative etc

Could anyone here help please with some advice and SIMPLE wording for her to use to hopefully get around this without her having to have a test?

What are the standings in Canada on this at present (I'm based in the UK)?

Thank you all so much for reading and any help in advance
Diane Vernon Astbury
Hi we can only advise you about the Practical Lawful Dissent process we use. Your mother could take the Oath and start lawful standing with police and health minister on notice.
Too little too late;
Kriss KDeluxe

Diane Vernon Astbury
thank you for this but as she has an appointment today and also is on her own/depending on others and not very technical, this doesn't seem to be an option...

Then the crazies stepped in;
Charlotte Mills
Wether she's took Oath or not I don't give a shit what any authority says, it's her body and she just needs to say no to test and be adamant or as last resort do it herself, so she doesn't get some control freak jerk trying to take DNA from her brain by puncturing her Olfactory bulb.
Not clear to me what “do it herself” means. The tests? That’s a non-starter, no medical system is going to allow that. If she’s referring to DIY knee surgery then problem solved! Get out the kitchen knives!

I have to admit, from a practical standpoint, saying no to the tests solves the problem. Charlotte is quite correct and mom can refuse the test, it’s entirely her choice. The only downside is that she won’t get her knee surgery but obviously that’s a small price to pay to stop them from hacking DNA out of her brain.

And, as always, the parasites who want it both ways, feed at the trough but piss on the government;
Sarah Pearson
8h •
Need advice me and my sons are looking to go under common law .but i get carers allowance and my son gets pip and esa if we go under sovereignty can we still claim ?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:49 pm And, as always, the parasites who want it both ways, feed at the trough but piss on the government;
Sarah Pearson
8h •
Need advice me and my sons are looking to go under common law .but i get carers allowance and my son gets pip and esa if we go under sovereignty can we still claim ?
That one's easy, Jacquie's allready answered that one and she used her being on AISH as an example. "When you go under oath, the first rule is to cause no harm. If you give up your benefits, you are causing harm to yourself." Sounds pretty good to me.....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Parasite Belanger is the same way. Adamant that no statutory laws, either federal or Albertan, apply to him or his followers but fighting fiercely to keep his AISH and other government benefits. AISH is a program authorized by statutory law but Belanger is willing to accept money from it even though it's not one of God's laws.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

After all those false flag stories about theft and drunken rages she's back bigger and better than ever!
Jackie Mcmaster
3h ·
Hello Everyone Important announcement From Jacquie Phoenix
. First there was a small situation with one of the venues that we are currently trying to rectify but I can proceed as planned. However some People may have to drive a little further if I can't find something near the original venue, but hey the show must go on as they say.
I am happy to announce that some new / slightly used equipment has been Donated to the Foundation for the purposes of the Redress Tour and is Property of David Robinson's International Practical Lawful Dissent (currently known as the David Robinson Memorial Fund) This equipment is only on Loan to Jacquie Phoenix.
This next Round of the Redress Tour will be Bigger and Better than Ever. So get on the Guest List for an Event near You. This is all about Your Freedom and that of All Future Generations.
And, Jacquie herself posted this a few hours back;
Jacquie Phoenix
15h ·
Sitting on the steps of Glastonbury Town Hall 🤗
This Builing was Successfully Seized by Our Beloved David Robinson using Article 61 on October 15 2014 🤗💜
2021 Redress Tour on Now ! 🤗
International Practical Lawful Dissent Coming to a Town Near You !
Picture shows her sitting on a doorstep. No mention of her occupying the building though.

mikethrow
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by mikethrow »

CHOO CHOO All Aboard the Grift Van! https://www.gofundme.com/f/jacquie-phoe ... dress-tour

Jacquie is raising funds for a camper van, as part of the Redress Tour!

ALL CRASS NO BRAKES
eric

Post by eric »

I'm suffering from a bit of fatigue dealing with covidiots, so before I go out to do my last shopping before more lockdown measures I'm catching up on more old school sov's. As you may remember, Travis Patron had hitched his wagon to the Pheonix's camper van:
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... is#p282779
and:
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... is#p288537
His web site is down because of his hate speech charges, but there was one link describing his taking "ownership" of the cenotaph in the big city of Redvers, Saskatchewan. Since p*ssing off the old boys at the Legion by taking over a war memorial obviously wasn't enough he decided to take over the Legion Hall itself:
https://www.discoverestevan.com/local/n ... rlyle-rcmp
Carlyle RCMP confirmed they arrested Patron on March 19 at the Legion and charged him with mischief and failing to comply with conditions of an undertaking. He was again arrested on March 28 at the same location. He is presumed innocent.

"He was arrested for an occurrence that happened in the same building in the town of Redvers," said RCMP Sergeant Geoff Stringfellow. "On that occurrence, he was arrested for breaking and entering and two counts of failing to comply with release conditions. So he was remanded in custody, his first court appearance is tomorrow, Thursday."
Oh, and why on earth did he want the Legion Hall?
https://leaderpost.com/news/crime/sask- ... sted-again
“The property located at this address is henceforth known as the ‘Ministry Of National Faithism’ and shall conduct itself under this name accordingly,” Patron wrote to the town.

“In acting as defender of the faith, and with a rightful claim to the property, we will henceforth refer to the aforementioned property as the ‘Ministry Of National Faithism’ and respectfully ask others to do likewise.”
And in another win for the PLD this is what is going on:
https://leaderpost.com/news/crime/travi ... xamination
After Wiegers asked Patron if he had any questions, Patron said, “We are submitting a writ of habeas corpus to the courts in the belief that the accused is being arbitrarily detained.”

Continuing to refer to himself alternately in the plural and third person, Patron said “their … liberties are being violated by the Crown.”
Short summary: Patron has been a guest of the Queen in remaand for a month, now he gets to spend another two weeks in the psych hospital to determine if he is competent to conduct his own defense.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But why specifically did he target the Legion Hall? Why not the town hall? Or the local Tim Horton's? I am guessing that it has something to do with him initially trying to seize the war memorial. Does he hate military veterans or something?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
eric

Post by eric »

Our friend Travis doesn't hate war veterans, in fact he loves them as some ideal of an ultra-Nationalist representation of a Canada that never existed. Travis, as a manly Canadian man believes he is on some sort of mission to resurrect this fantasy Canada. The cenotaph in Redvers was his first target since he's a local. Said memorial, like many thousands in Canada constructed after the Great War, was originally donated by a local charity, in this case the Redvers Ladies Flower Society and eventually was taken over by the local Legion and is on public land. Travis really really doesn't like the Legion, mostly because they don't like him and have banned him from their premises:
https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/the ... -get-lost/
The Legion tells neo-Nazis to get lost
An extremist group now seeking to register as a political party held a meeting at a Legion hall in Saskatchewan. It won't happen again, says the local executive director.
Since seizing a memorial in a small park had as much significance as claiming ownership of a park bench, Travis upped the ante by deciding to claim ownership of the Legion:
You disappoint us, dear Legion, as your branches no longer support the ability for people to express themselves, but censor an conceal themselves in a false veneer of patriotism! You cower under the pressure from the mainstream media narrative and nameless hooligans to cancel events which take time, money, and patience to organize. How exactly do you expect to gain in popularity from such a thing? You will quite likely not!

I will have you know, dear Legion, that if you continue to surrender the sacrifices our nation has made, and which are imbued in the history of your very branches, than some other organization will step in, with our without your consent, to defend their sacrifices and carry forward the torch for generations yet to come!

Signed,

Mr. Travis Patron
Canadian Nationalist Party Leader
(taken from a cached copy of his web site)
However, he is moving too fast and not following all the steps put forward by the Pheonix since this court case has still not been decided:
In the name of Jehovih, the Almighty Creator, Canadian Nationalist Party Leader Travis Patron motions to the court for jurisdiction independent of the English Crown (and heirs in perpetuity) on the grounds they are neglecting contractual obligations contained within the Magna Carta of 1215.
Between: Canadian Nationalist Party Inc. (plaintiff) & English Crown (defendant)
Proceeding Court: Canadian Nationalist Party Common Law Tribunal
(same cached web site) :cry:
mikethrow
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by mikethrow »

In other words, Travis Patron, leader of the Canadian Nationalist Party, which is currently the anti-Semitic political party in this country, discovered the Magna Carta A61 group run by Jacquie many months ago, even posting in it about his excitement.

He got emboldened by the claims of "taking over a Legion hall" being valid, and decided to rip off David Robinson's shtick by showing up, and claiming he owned a local Legion hall.

Now he's being held in custody, a psych evaluation was ordered, and the best part is the PLD group is going to completely disown him, using their Excuse #1 which is "He failed because he did not follow all the steps to the tee. He is not one of us."

Unfortunately for them, he did truly believe in what he was doing, and that he was "one of them" - and it was directly because of David, Jacquie and company. Now he has to learn the hard way.
eric

Post by eric »

mikethrow wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:04 am Now he's being held in custody, a psych evaluation was ordered, and the best part is the PLD group is going to completely disown him, using their Excuse #1 which is "He failed because he did not follow all the steps to the tee. He is not one of us."
And unlike others discussed here (Jamey Sterritt, Suzanne Holland, and the goat rustling guy) they don't get to use Excuse #2 which is "He's so batsh*t crazy he failed to follow the steps correctly"
https://leaderpost.com/news/crime/travi ... s-in-court
Mental health treatment not necessary for Travis Patron, court hears. Travis Patron maintained the charges against him are groundless and that he is being held in custody contrary to his rights.
Warning: Topic Drift - I consider the goat rustling guy much more dangerous. I've heard him speak on a podcast and he appears as a clean cut, reasonably well spoken, university educated chap until you listen to what he is actually saying and have perused his web page.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

mikethrow wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:04 am In other words, Travis Patron, leader of the Canadian Nationalist Party, which is currently the anti-Semitic political party in this country,....
I'm sure there's more than one anti-Semitic political party in your country. There certainly is more than one in mine.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Going back to Charlie Ward - or Charlie Fraud (who isn't a doctor) now has a channel that exposes fake truthers looking into him. He's a prolific fraudster.

The opening of this video (of which the original has been reported to the authorities I believe - the lady whose channel this is on is a survivor and a debunker).