PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Post by Burnaby49 »

TBL wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:51 pm Burnaby, I have to agree with exiledscouser. While I love reading the excoriating decisions from your relatively efficient courts, the UK and US just love extending the rope to these loons. Eventually, they burn themselves out and the ending disaster is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
"relatively efficient"? Let's not get too giddy with praise. As readers know I've spent an immense amount of time in Vancouver's courts. One reason I've spent so much of my time there is that they are grossly inefficient litigation tar pits that are happy to delay and postpone out what should be a week's trial into a decade long saga. If our purple-haired dimwit had filed her PDL crap here she could have easily strung it out through years of court hearings. Unfortunately for the voyeuristic pleasure of our British readers these fools tend to file their litigation in Alberta's courts, the only Canadian court system I'm aware of that is willing and eager to treat them with prompt brutal efficiency.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jacquie is coming out swinging! In her last video she was somber, subdued, but in this one she's actually giddy with glee and good humour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gPrSLvJvTk

However I'd say she's being a little unwise in her target. She's attacking Richard Warman, a co-author with Donald Netolitzky of a paper Donald posted here on Quatloos. Warman is a well-known lawyer with a history of successful defamation litigation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Warman
Tom Blackwell (the National Post reporter who wrote the article about her) contacted me today and it would seem that a so-called human rights lawyer from Ottawa, Richard Warman, wants me charged, get this, intimidation of a justice system participant because I stated that Robert Gresher will stand trial before a jury of the people who will decide his fate.
She actually had difficulty saying this because she was laughing so hard at the helplessness and ignorance of the petty insects she's swatting away;
"Well, Mr. Warman, you can't be much of a human rights lawyer if you don't know that Magna Carta 1215 is our forever binding constitution that protects our human rights and our rights to justice."
She was starting to lose control by this point. Has she been dipping into that pseudo-wine swill again?
If you want to charge me with intimidation for quoting the law and the penalty for breaking that law then you'd better charge every single lawyer including yourself as well as every judge and every police officer that is acting on duty today.
Can't say that made a lot of sense to me but, unlike Jacquie, I'm not a constitutional expert. She babbled something about how it isn't illegal to tell a bank robber he's going to jail and that's exactly what she did. I'm getting very confused. Justice Gresher robbed a bank? how'd I miss that? Anyhow she said that all she'd done was quote a law and stated the penalty for breaking it. Perhaps I wouldn't be so confused if she'd given a reference or two to the relevant current statutes these laws and penalties are in rather than just assuming we all live at her lofty level of legal knowledge and understanding.

She said that she didn't write the 1215 Magna Carta nor the 1795 Treason and Seditious Practices Act! She wasn't the one committing high treason against the people by usurping the royal prerogative, the courts, and (in a conspiratorial whisper) their sovereignty.
I did not list the government as a corporation, I did not list the judicial system as a corporate corporation.
Now I don't think that Jacquie is so stupid that even she believes there is such a misbegotten entity as a corporate corporation but there was some kind of falter, confusion, between those two words. As a commentator asked;
Sam McLone 33 minutes ago
Did you have a major stroke at 2:10? LOL
Then a continuation of the laundry list of various things she didn't do, laughing away at the absurdity of anyone thinking she did do these things. Somehow I'd missed the part of this saga where she was accused of writing the Treason and Seditious Practices Act 225 years ago. If any reader has that information please post it.

Anyhow all of her documents come directly from England, these allegations are ludicrous!
Like I said if anyone is intimidated by the law it is only because they are guilty of breaking it.
Another direct hit to my apparent total misunderstanding of law. I thought, with my superficial, surface-deep legal understanding, that being intimidated by the law was the reason that people didn't break the law. I thought that my fear of a 20 year or so jail sentence was the reason I didn't explode in rage and kill that doddering old woman at the cash ahead of me who was happily spending her afternoon picking endless dimes and quarters out of the bottom her purse to pay her bill. Turns out that Jacquie, with her much deeper knowledge, has just proven that I actually did kill her!

Then a challenge to Richard Warman;
If you are a human rights lawyer then you should be standing with the people under Article 61 instead of aiding and abetting a treasonous regime!
No doubt this is all a revelation to Richard who apparently thought himself to be a human rights lawyer for years probably not realizing that he'd actually been on the side of oppressors.

I'm changing my opening comment about Jacquie being a little unwise in her target. She's being really, really stupid. Warman is a damn dangerous target. Not that stupidity has deterred her in any way in the past. You Brits wanted more really moronic PLD entertainment? Well Canada's providing it!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd noted in my prior post that;
Warman is a well-known lawyer with a history of successful defamation litigation.
well here's an example of it. Warman sued David Ickes and some bookstores over comments in one of Ickes' books. He sued Ickes over the comments and the bookstores for refusing to stop selling the book after Warman had notified them it contained libelous statements. He got a $90,000 settlement from Ickes and $120,000 from the bookstores.

http://www.richardwarman.ca/legal-work/ ... avid-icke/
David Icke made an out-of-court settlement on January 8th paying $90,000 CDN (50,000 GBP) on the eve of a long-delayed trial that was scheduled to begin in Toronto on February 2nd, 2015. The Court order formally discontinuing the claim was issued on 4 March 2015 thus paving the way for this announcement. Insurers for three Canadian bookstores that had refused to stop selling the book after being served with libel notices had previously settled out for $120,000 CDN (67,000 GBP). Information obtained from litigation by Icke against his former US business partner demonstrated that at least 55,000 copies of Children of the Matrix had been sold worldwide.
Not somebody I'd provoke unnecessarily but that's just me. I'm sure Jacquie knows exactly what she's doing.

Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:07 pm Fuggles & warlock Kiwi Plum Sour - 6.3% ABV

Fuggles & Warlock Last Mango Wheat - 4.9% ABV

Steamworks Kolsch - 4.9% ABV

Strange Fellows Talisman West Coast Pale Ale - 4.0% ABV

Strathcona Beach Radler - 3.0% ABV
Please sir, you need to catch up with the 21st century Scots, who have this impressive entry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brewmeister_Brewery :mrgreen:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm not man enough to drink a case of beer in one bottle. A range of 4.5% to 5.5% suits me just fine.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

And now one of my favorite websites has decided to add its contribution to the story;

https://loweringthebar.net/2020/09/your ... carta.html

I'd guess that Kevin Underhill is now going to find himself facing a jury for treason and sedition. Not, in my uninformed opinion, applicable since Underhill is an American and therefore can neither be a traitor to Canada nor subject to article 61 since the United States is not part of the Commonwealth. But why would that stop a wrathful Jacquie?

And an indirect admonition of my postings! The individual I've been carelessly calling Justice Gresher is actually Justice Graesser. Mea culpa, even Jacquie got it right.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:23 amShe's attacking Richard Warman, a co-author with Donald Netolitzky of a paper Donald posted here on Quatloos. Warman is a well-known lawyer with a history of successful defamation litigation.
I've been generally aware of Richard Warman since his defamation suit against the truly despicable Eldon Warman (no relation), many years ago. It's too long a story to delve into here, but he provokes decidedly mixed feelings. Suffice to say that I have no great love for one particular Canadian institution, the Human Rights Commission.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:38 am And now one of my favorite websites has decided to add its contribution to the story;

https://loweringthebar.net/2020/09/your ... carta.html

I'd guess that Kevin Underhill is now going to find himself facing a jury for treason and sedition. Not, in my uninformed opinion, applicable since Underhill is an American and therefore can neither be a traitor to Canada nor subject to article 61 since the United States is not part of the Commonwealth. But why would that stop a wrathful Jacquie?

And an indirect admonition of my postings! The individual I've been carelessly calling Justice Gresher is actually Justice Graesser. Mea culpa, even Jacquie got it right.
I'm not familiar with the Canadian law on treason; but I do know that you do not have to be an American citizen to commit treason against the United States.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

And there you go, hot off the press, 11 minutes old at time of posting:
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/la ... f-sedition
Somehow I don't think Jackie is aware of what she has gotten herself into.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Saw that one coming. Warman is very litigious.

eric

Post by eric »

To be perfectly honest, having looked at other similar Canadian cases, I'm not sure what the usual two-pronged strategy of criminal prosecution along with a civil suit(s) for defamation would accomplish. She at worst gets a slap on the wrist fine, some sort of prohibition order, and maybe even Facebook takes down her group which would immediately be replaced with another. For Jackie's possible personal liability, she is on AISH (Alberta Income for the Severely Handicapped) and lives in a rural area. Simply put she has little input income and no way of increasing it, no significant savings or assets, and the government checks monthly that this remains so. Besides the optics of putting a disabled person on the street might be poor.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I doubt Warman cares about any of your points.

AISH seems a go-to for Alberta sovereigns. Belanger had it too but apparently lost it.

eric

Post by eric »

I'm inclined to agree with you, having skimmed some of Warman's history - "Just the facts m'Lud".
Jackie has indicated that she wishes to remain on AISH and follow their rules using the rationale of "Do No Harm", including to yourself. Belanger and other FMOTL types have had issues with AISH because they didn't want to "submit to their jurisdiction" (monthly household income reporting, personal circumstances monitoring, and filing an annual income tax return) or thought they should continue to receive it after leaving the province. Failure to file tax returns I find the most silly one, there are significant tax advantages that could be gained.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jacquie's gone nuclear, she's just inflicted a blow to the power structure that must be rocking it to its foundations! She cancelled her dental appointment! You go girl!!!!
Jacquie Phoenix
Canceled my dentist appointment today, they asked why so I told them I didn't consent to the new regulations they are following. She replied these regulations are for people's safety. I replied no it is for agenda 21 and the enslavement of humanity. She asked when will you be back. I replied when you are done aiding and abetting a Treasonous Regime 😂

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Maybe Jacquie should have given her dental appointment time slot to this guy who's video is linked on the PLD FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/johnofthefamil ... 4792/?t=44

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:52 am Jacquie's gone nuclear, she's just inflicted a blow to the power structure that must be rocking it to its foundations! She cancelled her dental appointment! You go girl!!!!
Jacquie Phoenix
Canceled my dentist appointment today, they asked why so I told them I didn't consent to the new regulations they are following. She replied these regulations are for people's safety. I replied no it is for agenda 21 and the enslavement of humanity. She asked when will you be back. I replied when you are done aiding and abetting a Treasonous Regime 😂
"You want to make me do things I doan' WANNA do? Well, I'll cancel my appointment! Yes, I'll be in agony from this toothache; but it'll be worth it to strike a blow for freedom... or something."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I'm disappointed with you all:
"You want the tooth? You can't handle the tooth."
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
mikethrow
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by mikethrow »

Hello, I have stumbled across this thread. I first came across this PLD group in May of last year, and sadly have been unable to look away ever since. I was recently sucked back in after hearing about this National Post shit with Jacquie.

The first thing I did when finding the group was go and learn about the topic, which means learning how and why it's invalid. Then I did my best to speak helpfully and calmly to Jacquie about the ways that it's all untrue - why she is wasting her time. I tried to be informative, respectful, and had the overall message that.. I want to try to help her from getting deeper into this. As I recall, I was armed with examples of similar attempts to "invoke" this shit in Alberta and maybe Saskatchewan/BC courts, don't recall exactly. That discussion was of course futile, a bit naive on my part admittedly, and ended with her saying, and I quote, "I’m fine Article 61 changed my life for the better, I am not free and I couldn’t be happier". Beautiful to revisit today.

I've made similar attempts to approach the various (rolling list of) admins in that time since, using different types of approaches - respectful, trying to emphasize that they have valid concerns and I'm not personally against them, etc - predictable results. I'm a guy who annoys them. Is it childish, pedestrian, pointless? Absolutely. Do I hate that I am even on Facebook whatsoever? Absolutely. But my name is Mike - they removed me from the group, and now I just drop in periodically and.. take the bait, bicker with the confused people, upset them with laughing reactions like a baby. Some ancient neanderthal gene in my brain makes me do this, I'm sure, but I digress.

I want to say I'm pleased to finally see real action brewing against her, especially given that she's illegally attempting to practice law, and having a detrimental effect on the lives of others. I can remember her first TEACHING session being announced on the Facebook group like it was yesterday, and how it made me feel.

Just saying hello, kudos to you, we are connected, and I will certainly be continuing to follow this saga. I am ashamed to admit that my Marvel lore is rusty, so I'm excited to see what happens to a Phoenix when they get in trouble and then what happens after, I remember Jean Grey was involved and like most people, I did not see the Dark Phoenix movie. I guess I'll stay tuned.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Welcome to the Q!
You seem to perhaps have been sucked in by this previously and got out? If so, even more so, welcome, and congratulations on being one of the very few.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

A visit to the comments sections on her two videos are fun reading. One Julie Boden is a very active admin on the Facebook group. She weighs into every thread with "Read the files". If discussion goes slightly off topic she shuts it down.

She got called out on this in the comments, then scuttled off & came back with the monicker 'Admin staff' not sure who she was trying to kid there.

Some highlights, I may have made a comment or two along with a couple of other UK Q members :whistle:
youreds91
2 days ago
Lord Craigmyle also said in his interview with Caroline Stephens (You got her surname wrong!), that he throws all these oaths in the bin.
david lanyon
1 day ago
my understanding isthat he has no use for them nor his receiving them necessary, it is more symbolic than an essential part of the process
julie boden
1 day ago
Yes he doesn't need to keep them. He gets far too many for that to be realistic. The whole of the Commonwealth will be doing this soon as more and more people wake up to the corruption around them. We only send a copy registered mail as it makes the document undeniable in law. It is what people do with their original copy that matters. It is a document of intent.
youreds91
1 day ago (edited)
@julie boden So why tell people to send them?? This crap doesn't work. Never has, and she copied wholesale from another group.
Bet you wish you could delete comments & block on here like you do on her FB echo chamber.
julie boden
1 day ago
Its good to hear from some one who knows about real law and wants to see justice done. The world needs more people like this strong inspiring woman. Keep up the great work jacquie. You obviously have the courts very worried. Why else would they bother to publicly discredit you? Keep spreading the truth. We're with you all the way ❤💓💓
Ozbert Ozwald
1 day ago
She lost her court battle, obviously.
Benjamin Finger
1 day ago
"You obviously have the courts very worried". Haaaaahahaha.
Anthony Handcock
1 day ago
"Why else would they bother to publicly discredit you?"
Because the who Magna Carta 1215 / Article 61 thing is ridiculous nonsense perhaps?
Jerry Pie
1 day ago
Courts are worried!!! Yep, sure are. It's so inconvenient not being able to delete these dissenting views. You love the words "An admin turned off commenting on this post".