Mak Parhar - Flat Earther CV-9 Denialist

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Mak Parhar - Flat Earther CV-9 Denialist

Post by notorial dissent »

Aren't a lot of courts in your bailiwick doing video arraignment from jail, pretrial and motions hearings? Some of ours are due to the covid situation and it may well expand if things get worse.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Sorry, I really should have put a sarcasm emoji in there somewhere. In many jurisdictions in Canada it's been a matter of routine for some time for video appearances if you're in remand. Covid has resulted in an expansion where possible along with electronic document filing.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:24 pm Sorry, I really should have put a sarcasm emoji in there somewhere. In many jurisdictions in Canada it's been a matter of routine for some time for video appearances if you're in remand. Covid has resulted in an expansion where possible along with electronic document filing.
I've sat in court and witnessed (and reported here) a number of instances of individuals in remand appearing via video. The most recent was Debbie Anderson. It may not be normal practice in British Columbia but it's not in any way unusual either. It may well be be standard protocol at the moment because of Covid.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

Video appearances from Edmonton remand center (along with family visits) have been the standard for at least three years. Calgary switched over some time after that. Ontario, due to covid, started allowing video appearances for civil trials at least, early this year. The list is not exhaustive, just situations that I personally was interested in.
eric

Post by eric »

After the brief distraction of Jackroe, it's time to return to Mak. Since his last court appearance, he and Christopher James have continued their paper war against the British Columbia provincial court system, filing multiple documents, complete with the appropriate red ink thumbprints, threatening dire consequences if they can't prove jurisdiction over him. You can read them all here should you care to:
https://awarriorcalls.com/corrupt-bc-service-corp/
https://awarriorcalls.com/parhar-court/
There's only one problem with the so-called Parhar Court (using Christopher James terminology), the BC courts registry is ignoring them. In fact they are ignoring them so much that the judge in his court appearance last Monday didn't bother reading them. Burnaby49 may have actual experience viewing the antics of Canadian OPCA types in court, but up until this last week the rest of us were devoid of this pleasure and were forced to follow along with second hand accounts. Because of covid restrictions many court appearance are being done remotely, so here you go with the Parhar Court starting at 31:00 which Christopher James recorded for our viewing pleasure since he was present as well as "legal counsel":
https://awarriorcalls.com/trespass-case-5/
(go to the January 27 video)
Typical FMOTL gibberish with very poor sound quality. The judge (the bearded guy at the bottom right) ignores Parhar's crap, except for agreeing that yes, Parhar is a human being and appears to be alive. Some back and forth since the judge doesn't like being addressed as Daniel, Parhar wants to be called His Royal Highness....... End result, judge tells Parhar to show up in court again on March 8, obey all covid restrictions, and bring along a paper and pencil in case he wants to take notes. Not exactly the battle of titans I had led to believe would happen.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I started watching but got really tired of it really quickly. Same old, same old that I've seen in court for years. I flipped around the video a bit but when I hit a comment about how we all had to go and read the Georgia Guidestones I bailed. I've followed references to the Guidestones before but they always led to unintelligible conspiracy lunacy. You can read about them yourselves here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Way, way back, right at the beginning of my court reporting, I did a posting on Charles Norman Holmes and his quest for (I believe) $300,000,000 from the Canadian government to cash out his birth bond. He pulled the same human being crap too. He had the judge admit that he (Charles) was a human being and when he did Charles said that he'd won his case. I've forgotten details and I'm not going to look it up but something about how the judge admitting that Charles was a human being meant that he wasn't a person. The point was important to Charles but not to anyone else, including the judge.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:03 pm He pulled the same human being crap too. He had the judge admit that he (Charles) was a human being and when he did Charles said that he'd won his case. I've forgotten details and I'm not going to look it up but something about how the judge admitting that Charles was a human being meant that he wasn't a person. The point was important to Charles but not to anyone else, including the judge.
It didn't seem too important to this judge either. I believe his words were "human being, apparently alive, but that's neither here nor there". I'm somewhat interested in what the opinion of the BC Law Society is regarding Christopher calling himself a "counsellor at law" in Mak's legal filings.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Georgia Guidestones are so last century-- what real conspiracy people need to know is what's carved on those mysteriously appearing and disappearing steel obelisks.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:03 am The Georgia Guidestones are so last century-- what real conspiracy people need to know is what's carved on those mysteriously appearing and disappearing steel obelisks.
Exactly my thought. Parhar, with his talk about the Guidestones and 'natural man' vs 'person' shows how mired down he is in nostalgia for his younger days, the 1990's when the sovereign dream was still young and seemingly possible.

eric

Post by eric »

eric wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:56 pm End result, judge tells Parhar to show up in court again on March 8, obey all covid restrictions, and bring along a paper and pencil in case he wants to take notes. Not exactly the battle of titans I had led to believe would happen.
So Mak and Christopher James had their court appearance and things didn't go so well, which is probably the reason it's not posted on Chris' site.
Flat Earth follower's lawsuit over COVID-19 arrest rejected as 'patently absurd and nonsensical'
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5994166
The judge had time to read all of Parhar's filings this time, here's a copy in case you're interested:
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... ivil-claim
Standard Christopher James stuff, trespass, no jurisdiction, red ink thumbprints, etc....

And a few days ago the judge handed down his decision:
https://www.bccourts.ca/jdb-txt/sc/21/0 ... SC0700.htm
The AGBC and the other defendants argue that the claim is nonsensical and bears many of the hallmarks associated with “organized pseudolegal commercial argument” (“OPCA”) litigants, a term coined by Associate Chief Justice Rooke in Meads v. Meads, 2012 ABQB 571 [Meads]. They say the claim falls within each and all of the grounds for striking a claim that are set out in Rule 9-5(1) of the Supreme Court Civil Rules [Rules], so it should be struck without leave to amend, and the action dismissed.

[3] The plaintiff rejects any suggestion that he is bound by, or that this proceeding is any way subject to, the Rules or, for that matter, even most societal conventions, including how he is to be referred to or addressed. For the sake of simplicity I will refer to him as the “plaintiff” and to the other set of parties as the “defendants” although I fully appreciate that he rejects those terms and in his initiating document he utilized his own terms. Similarly, he rejects the use of the name that was bestowed upon him at birth (“Makhan Singh Parhar”), viewing it as an artificial construct that does not identify him as a person. Instead, he stylizes his name in a fashion associated with OPCA litigants (“i:man:Mak of the Parhar family”).
C. The Plaintiff
[25] The plaintiff argued that the four opposing counsel had no standing to speak in this “common law proceeding” that he has created. He said the other parties (the defendants) have dragged the “Parhar Court” into a fraudulent civil court whose rules do not apply to him.

[26] The plaintiff said he has been harmed by being arrested, “kidnapped” and locked up for four days, yet he harmed no one, and so he is looking for justice from the Parhar Court, which he says is a “common law” court. He indicated he filed his proceeding in this Court because he needed access to a courthouse, a courtroom and a judge in order to “open up” the Parhar Court.

[27] The plaintiff interrupted his submissions at one point in order to yield the floor to a colleague, who made a few remarks, though the colleague emphasized he does not act for the plaintiff. These comments were generally to the effect that the plaintiff has a right to a trial by jury so that he may be judged by the people, and that this Court and its rules have no jurisdiction. He said “contract makes the law” and the plaintiff had not consented, which I took to mean the plaintiff had not consented to be subject to the provisions of the Quarantine Act or the Rules.
With the inevitable decision from the judge:
VII. Conclusion
[45] In summary, the plaintiff’s notice of civil claim or, to describe it more neutrally, the plaintiff’s initiating document, is struck without leave to amend, and the action is dismissed against all defendants.

[46] The AGBC seeks costs, and submits that costs should be awarded in lump sum at $1,000.

[47] The usual rule is that costs are awarded to the successful party. No reason has been shown for the usual rule not to apply here. Even indigent parties are not immune from an award of costs, as noted in Thomson v. British Columbia (Interior Health), 2020 BCSC 1591, where Mr. Justice Dley said:

[26] … Costs are one way of ensuring that unsuccessful litigants understand that there is a risk to bringing an action. An indigent litigant ought not to assume that he or she is immune to cost consequences.
Oh, and this one:
In this as in Pritchard's previous court appearances, he failed to convince the judge.
That references an ongoing dispute that Christopher James is involved with in Ontario regarding a very nasty Estate Law battle. I will have to get around to writing it up but in summary one beneficiary (Michael Sekulovski) believes that the entire inheritance should belong to him, rather than being split amongst the rest of the family. With Chris's help he has lost every battle and incurred various losses through court judgements. Even better (or worse) since the Estate Trustee is Court Appointed, every time he makes one of his ridiculous filings the Trustee charges Michael's portion of the estate lawyers' fees for the privilege of having to read and then ignore them.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Not surprised to find this here. Was going to update my covid thread, but no need.

COVID appears to have revitalized the freeman community.
notorial dissent

And he looks, and acts, like such a fine upstanding member of the community. :sarcasmon:

His rhetoric seems to be a bit hodge podgeish, but definitely OPCA/sovcit, he seems to have borrowed a lot of it from his US fellow sovrunidjits, and does every bit as well with it as they do. Executive summary, "you're not the boss of me" WAAAAAHHHH!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:08 pm
His rhetoric seems to be a bit hodge podgeish, but definitely OPCA/sovcit, he seems to have borrowed a lot of it from his US fellow sovrunidjits, and does every bit as well with it as they do.
Considering that Christopher James is his "counsellor at laws" I wouldn't doubt the US influence. As previously mentioned Chris learned his trade sitting at the feet of Karl Lentz, although the (Plaintiff Name) Court is his own invention.
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 37#p286437
notorial dissent

eric wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:47 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:08 pm
His rhetoric seems to be a bit hodge podgeish, but definitely OPCA/sovcit, he seems to have borrowed a lot of it from his US fellow sovrunidjits, and does every bit as well with it as they do.
Considering that Christopher James is his "counsellor at laws" I wouldn't doubt the US influence. As previously mentioned Chris learned his trade sitting at the feet of Karl Lentz, although the (Plaintiff Name) Court is his own invention.
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 37#p286437
It does some a bit like Lentz, come to it, but he obviously doesn't do that any better than he does the other sovcit doggerel. So a polymath of sovcit fail.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:48 pmIt does some a bit like Lentz
Lentz does feature fairly distinctive authentic frontier gibberish. Gotta give him that.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
eric

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:48 pm It does some a bit like Lentz, come to it, but he obviously doesn't do that any better than he does the other sovcit doggerel. So a polymath of sovcit fail.
I just find it interesting how his tactics change, but always fail. I've got another one lined up to post here, except that he's used multiple gurus, all with failures. Waiting for the Clifford brothers' web site to come back up so I can find out what finally happened to him.
notorial dissent

wserra wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:53 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:48 pmIt does some a bit like Lentz
Lentz does feature fairly distinctive authentic frontier gibberish. Gotta give him that.
Lentz is generally an entertaining idiot, he does put on a good show, at least right up until someone actually challenges him and feeds his BS back to him, and once he gets thrown off script he seems to fall apart. His acolytes seldom seem to do as well, partly I think, because they really aren't true believers but rather think they have bought a majik bullet to get them out of trouble, and they just can't seem to really get the cant down right or remember all the majik wurdz.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

Welp.

I predict that he thinks he's found a way to keep the court from proceeding against him at all.

I alao predict that at some point the court will take him into custody and make him use their video facilities for appearances, or something he'll like even less. But for the moment he's convinced he's onto a real winner with his 'not trusted to have video appearances/claims to be infectious to avoid in-person' routine.
Last edited by MRN on Thu May 13, 2021 5:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
eric

Post by eric »

MRN wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:02 pm I predict that he thinks he's found a way to keep the court from proceeding against him at all.
No comments about his driving ability except to say that he scares me, I also had to look up what a NPC was. Anyways, the courts, not being as stupid as he thinks they are, have scheduled his next appearance for May 26, by which time he should no longer be infectious. He tries his game again, he wins a failure to appear and becomes a guest of the Queen.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

eric wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:32 pm
MRN wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:02 pm I predict that he thinks he's found a way to keep the court from proceeding against him at all.
No comments about his driving ability except to say that he scares me, I also had to look up what a NPC was. Anyways, the courts, not being as stupid as he thinks they are, have scheduled his next appearance for May 26, by which time he should no longer be infectious. He tries his game again, he wins a failure to appear and becomes a guest of the Queen.
I do hope so. Wouldn't put it past him to change it up with "well, it wasn't COVID last time but I spent the last two days with someone who's sick now..."

My sympathies are firmly with the court. The thing is, given how many of that happy crew currently have "bad colds" and "bronchitis" and "a touch of 'flu", just because he thinks he's lying about being contagious doesn't mean he's lying about being contagious... I hope they've worked out how to safely hold a trial where the defendant is a walking biohazard.