The Sovereign Republic of British Columbia demands halt to COVID-19 measures

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

The Sovereign Republic of British Columbia demands halt to COVID-19 measures

Post by LordEd »

Seems we've all been lied to about everything and only the Sovereign Republic of BC can save us from the pandemic of vaccination!

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/32 ... res#322721
A threatening letter to Okanagan mayors is demanding a halt to COVID-19 vaccinations.

A group calling itself the Sovereign Republic of British Columbia sent the letter to Vernon Mayor Victor Cumming.

The group is also calling for an end to the provincial mask mandate, to stop all “unlawful lockdowns” and “cease and desist all social distancing.”

Similar letters were also sent to Kelowna Mayor Colin Basran and Lake Country Mayor James Baker.

"We the Sovereigns, having done our due diligence, realize that you in your ignorance are committing atrocities and we are commanding you to cease these criminal actions, and, further, in the event that this action is not adhered to, you will be subpoenaed by our Common Law Grand Jury to stand trial for your criminal actions and you won’t be able to claim like the Nazi’s 'I was just doing my job,'" the letter states.

The City of Vernon stated in an email: “Mayor Cumming and the City of Vernon have no association with the group identified as the Sovereign Republic of British Columbia. The views expressed in the document sent by the group to the city do not reflect those of the mayor's office, nor the City of Vernon. Everyone is encouraged to continue following the guidance and directives of the B.C. Provincial Health Officer, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Lake Country Mayor James Baker said the letter was “strange” and he has never heard of the group before, adding he does not plan to respond.

“There is nothing to respond to,” said Baker. “There is no threat other than you are supposed to do this.”

Baker pointed out the mask mandate and social distancing rules come from the provincial government.

A spokesperson for Basran said the Kelowna mayor is not commenting on the letter.

Notices were also sent to Health Minister Adrian Dix, Public Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry and others.

According to the group's website, the goal of the group is to “establish a De Jure government to replace the De facto Corporation British Columbia masquerading as a constitutional government.”

No one person has come forward as the leader of the group, with only a Vernon post office box listed as an address.
Their website has noticed sent to the mayor, among others:
https://sovereignrepublicbc.org/wp-cont ... Vernon.pdf

I see it contains many of the important magic words:
"notice to principal is notice to agent notice to agent is notice to principal"
“If you can be made to believe absurdities you can be made to
commit atrocities” Voltaire
This is where you Victor Cummings Mayor/CEO of your Municipal Corporation
are standing. We the Sovereign Man & Woman of the land mass we have come to
know as Canada, we understand your dilemma, as we all believed the same lies as
we were also indoctrinated by the de-facto government schools and universities.
We the Sovereigns having done our due diligence realize that you in your
ignorance are committing atrocities and we are commanding you to cease these
criminal actions, and further in the event, that this action is not adhered to, you
will be subpoenaed by our Common Law Grand Jury to stand trial for your
criminal actions and you won’t be able to claim like the Nazi’s “I was just doing
my job”
Pending Criminal Charges

• WHEREAS; the World Health Organization has declared a Global Pandemic for the
Covid-19 aka the Corona Virus which they now have been forced to admit that the
Corona Virus has not been isolated in a laboratory. How can you test for a virus you
haven’t located or claim any deaths from Covid-19. Which means that all testing is
fraudulent using false statistics and information to declare a global pandemic and
create Medical Marshal Law in every country of the world causing economic
devastation you Victor Cummings Mayor/CEO of your municipal corporation are
guilty of aiding and abetting the implementation of this genocidal atrocity.

• WHEREAS; the De facto corporation Canada has agreed to and signed into the
United Nations Agenda 21 and Agenda 30 a plan to depopulate 95 percent of the
worlds population; the greatest threat to freedom of we the sovereigns and therefore
you Victor Cummings Mayor/CEO of your municipal corporation are aiding and
abetting this criminal action and guilty of participating in genocide atrocities and;

• WHEREAS; Victor Cummings Mayor/CEO of your municipal corporation, having
sworn an Oath to the Queen or Crown you are guilty of treason of giving your
allegiance to a foreign power and;

• WHEREAS; Victor Cummings Mayor/CEO of your municipal corporation, you
and your corporation have allowed the Sovereigns to be exposed to known
neurotoxins, such as mercury, flouride, glycophosphate both in the environment and
in their bodies and in allowing this you are guilty of participating in an ongoing
genocidal plan on the sovereigns of your municipality.
This is a Command from the Sovereign Republic of British
Columbia Common law Grand Jury to Cease and Desist
the following actions;

• a) Cease and Desist all vaccinations until independent research and
testing proves vaccines are safe;
b) Cease and Desist following the mandate for wearing Masks as they
are know to do harm and do not protect anyone from the Corona virus;
• c) Cease and Desist all unlawful lockdowns;

• d) Cease and Desist all Social Distancing.
They also have remedies:
1 Victor Cumming Mayor of Vernon registers with Mayors for De Jure
government @ www.sovereignrepublicbc.org and agrees to be available
for weekly conferencing.

• 2 Victor Cumming and Council vote to seize the Vernon municipal
corporation and all its assets for crimes against humanity and to dissolve
the corporation and move the municipality into an unincorporated
business organization which is accountable to we the sovereigns and;

• 3 Victor Cumming mayor and council swear an Affirmation to uphold the
common law of the sovereigns which is based on “Do No Harm”,
understanding that a damaged party or property is required before any
law is broken;

• 4 Victor Cumming mayor and council receive Amnesty for the criminal
charges listed is exchanged for performing Remedy 2 & 3 and you have
10 days to respond to PO Box # 21025, Vernon, B.C. V1T9T7
I mean, clearly the mayor is goin to stop lockdowns, vaccines and masks that at provincial control, as well as sign over the entire city's assets to these sovereigns. All in 10 days!

Afterwards, they go through the litany of anti-covid (as in it doesn't exist) and anti-vax that most of the internet rat lickers enjoy spewing from their dens. Probably cut/paste due to the mismatched formatting.
LordEd

Re: The Sovereign Republic of British Columbia demands halt to COVID-19 measures

Post by LordEd »

They have a video on their site. Anyone know who the speaker is?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: The Sovereign Republic of British Columbia demands halt to COVID-19 measures

Post by Burnaby49 »

he's new to me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This thread should be blended with the one pertaining to Michael of Bernicia. He is quoted, and listed as a source, in the second "document"; and it would not surprise me to learn that he is behind this latest legal (ahahaha) treatise.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I don't know who "Arthur" is, but the missive sent to the mayor of Vernon is courtesy of the Vernon branch of unifythepeople.ca. Mentioned here on Quatloos in multiple different threads, the leader of the movement is Dallas Hills. If you go to this link from unifythepeople, at about 01:20:00, the bearded guy in the white shirt starts reading from the papers he is holding:

Compare what he is reading to the actual notice sent:
Exactly the same word for word except the papers he is reading from are charging the mayor with treason, while the letter sent is something about genocide and covid. Earlier that month, the group had gathered in what appears to be a seniors' social club to hear from our old friend Kevin Annett:

Oh, and I suppose you now want to know who is organizing things in Vernon? It's this guy here named Curtis Stone who does the introductions in the second video I linked to:
https://infotel.ca/newsitem/local-autho ... er/it25598
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I knew somebody here would know. My other forum has been invaded by freeman/anti mask/conspiracy idiots.

So back to the safe harbor of quatloos to properly insult these morons and see how far the stupid goes.
eric

Post by eric »

eric wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:39 am
Compare what he is reading to the actual notice sent:
Go to 01:23:00 and you will hear (taken from the Vernon mayor's notice)
WHEREAS; Victor Cummings Mayor/CEO of your municipal corporation, you
and your corporation have allowed the Sovereigns to be exposed to known
neurotoxins, such as mercury, flouride, glycophosphate both in the environment and
in their bodies and in allowing this you are guilty of participating in an ongoing
genocidal plan on the sovereigns of your municipality.
eric

Post by eric »

LordEd wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:20 am So back to the safe harbor of quatloos to properly insult these morons and see how far the stupid goes.
Actually I was thinking of dropping Curtis Stone's name to the local stringer for the CBC since the anonymous author of these letters has sent them to multiple people in the provincial government and also all the mayors in the Shuswap . Sort of take him down a notch since Curtis has a bit of a high opinion of himself.
eric

Post by eric »

Here you go:
https://infotel.ca/newsitem/anti-covid- ... ry/it80321
Curtis Stone may have organized the meetings but the article identifies the letter writer as one Joshua Flint. I did a bit of stalking and the bearded chap reading from the papers is definitely him. I apologize that I had completely forgotten about the Salmon Arm group of crazed seniors. Been around forever and thus have followed Menard, Annett, Clifford, and almost any other OPCA guru of note in Canada.
Joshua Flint is certainly "interesting". He runs a company advocating for the benefits of eating what is basicly dirt. (fulvic acid which is humic acid with mystical properties)
https://www.thegoodlycompany.com/?fbcli ... tujCnYv89Y
Here's his facebook page, not much to see:
https://www.facebook.com/joshua.flint.982
More interesting is his website - If you want a constantly updating feed of every crazy common law and alternative medicine theory for the past six years it's all here:
https://thegoodlylawfulsociety.org
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

So if I make up a logo for my pretend society, I don't think I'll pick up one reminiscent of a Nazi eagle.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

eric wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:32 pm He runs a company advocating for the benefits of eating what is basicly [sic] dirt.
Down here that was the policy position of US Army field kitchens.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
eric

Post by eric »

Shhhh..... it's a particular form of dirt with majik (TM) properties. It really exists. It's decaying vegetation matter in water, mostly short strand polymers and colloids. Note carefully the magic words I used since as soon as I say "colloid" I have cast a spell. Summary for the non scientific - it's literally swamp water but it's something that they measure for when they test drinking water from surface reservoirs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Smells bad, tastes worse, and what we used to clean out of stock tanks.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

You won't get fulvic acid unless your stock tanks were surrounded by pine trees with a high pitch content in the bark. Here we go - way back in a previous life I knew a lot about drinking water analysis. The whole analysis purpose is to determine how much bacteria is in the water, good or bad. That's determined by measuring the carbon content of the water as total organic carbon (TOC) since all terrestrial life is carbon based. To measure it properly you have to measure the contributions of other forms of carbon in the water such as inorganic carbon from the rocks (IC) or humic acid from decaying vegetation - purgeable organic carbon (POC). What's left over is the contribution from bacteria, if the math doesn't work it is because you have too much carbon from fluvic acids which are short chain proteins. That's why fluvic acid is supposedly something important and magical - your conventional analysis didn't work so rather than a chemistry problem solved by performing a nitrogen analysis as well you make it a secret known only to the illuminati. Aside - I hated organic chemistry in university so please forgive any chemistry related errors.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

We share a dislike of an academic discipline. I failed two courses at the University of British Columbia during the five years I was there, organic chemistry and calculus, both in first year. In those more forgiving days I was given a bare pass in both on the understanding I would not continue in either. Based on that I gave up my goal of being an engineer and abandoned science for a degree in commerce. The result was my becoming an income tax auditor for my entire career. Worked out great for me thanks to my ineptitude in the sciences.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:48 am Based on that I gave up my goal of being an engineer and abandoned science for a degree in commerce.
And since you're operating in commerce you need a driver's license and all those laws DO apply to you.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've always been happy to suck up to the man.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

There's an update.
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/323268 ... bia#323268

However, other than mentioning not replying to the second letter will be an admission of guilt, which we all know has the legal weight of me demanding for free coffee, the content is pretty much a summary of content here.

They're watching us. I need my tinfoil hat for protection.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

He says if the second letter is ignored, it will amount an admission of guilt by the mayors.
We're back to the 20th century with tacit agreements and unilateral contracts. The bread and butter of the early sovereign movement in British Columbia.

MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

They're at it in Ontario too:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdkbe/ ... ns-arrests

Eric, if you don't get any traction with CBC Lamoreux and Makuch have been doing some solid stuff on sovcits/conspiracy theories/the far right and have secure channels for contact.

Serious question: anyone else having trouble maintaining their snark lately? I know tax protestors/sovcits have always had a violent fringe, but this thing where they can rack up a body count just by showing up en masse for a "peaceful protest" and breathing on each other and anyone unfortunate enough to have dealings with them feels kind of next-level.

My genuine belief in people's absolute right to bodily integrity and self-determination is rubbing up against the desire to work out whether you can modify a large-animal tranq gun to shoot vaccine doses, let me put it that way.