Freeman infection of anti COVID groups

Moderator: Burnaby49

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Freeman infection of anti COVID groups

Post by grixit »

The most going out i do anymore is shopping and everyone there is masked and distanced. After that, i help my mother at her place. She got her 2nd shot about 2 weeks ago. I'm getting my 2nd on sunday and my partner's 2nd will be the friday after that. We will be waiting another 2 weeks afterward before considering any increase in activity. And even then, it will probably just be for exercise. Our local gym has reopened in a sort of concierge mode. You have to call them ahead of time and reserve a 2hour time slot. Not so good for gym rats, but for sedentary types like me it's plenty.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:37 pman Air China 777 from Beijing just passed over a few minutes ago
Damn. COVID in the chemtrails.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

wserra wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:46 am Damn. COVID in the chemtrails.
No, no, no....as an aviation mechanic I guarantee you we don't put COVID in the chemtrails...

Just the good ole' fashioned aluminum dust, lead paint flakes, and Ebola....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:15 pm
wserra wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:46 am Damn. COVID in the chemtrails.
No, no, no....as an aviation mechanic I guarantee you we don't put COVID in the chemtrails...

Just the good ole' fashioned aluminum dust, lead paint flakes, and Ebola....
Then I guess we will have to kick you out of the Illuminati for not putting COIVD in the chemtrails. You had one job...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Why do I bother? When you get down to it, what’s the point? I thought the reason Quatloos existed was to debunk demented conspiracy theories and here you and Wes are, using Quatloos to throw more idiotic conspiracy theories out there.

Covid is not transmitted through contrails for the obvious reason that Covid does not exist. It is a fiction promulgated by the Gates Foundation, just a false flag. All of the world’s governments and medical associations, as members of the NWO, are following Bill Gates’ orders to participate in the deception in order to forward the real goal of having the world’s population inoculated with nanobots transmitted through the fake vaccines.

As for the contrails I spelled out the reason for their existence in the Dan Pelletier discussion.
Project Cloverleaf:
Timeline, 1994 to the Present
This flyer is devoted to a short summary of the history, technology, and health effects of Project Cloverleaf, particularly in how it interfaces with multiplying the effects of HAARP technology. Project Cloverleaf is a joint US-Canadian military operation involving distributing chemicals into the atmosphere above Canada and the United States. Both US military refueling tankers and thousands of planes in private corporate aviation are used. Military & civilian aspects of Project Cloverleaf are covert operations. The purpose is to seed into the atmosphere multiple weather/climate modification chemicals for purposes of proactive environmental warfare, originally motivated by a climate change concern; & to introduce highly humanly toxic metallic salts and aerosol fibers that facilitate atmospheric operations of HAARP technology (which is involved in climate manipulation). Piggybacking on this, the covert distribution framework of the toxic metals & chemicals has been used in other covert military/civilian operations like massive biological experiments on whole cities and countrysides of people/ecologies— tests which are unauthorized & without consent or even public knowledge. The purpose is nothing less than the actual physical transformation of the earth's atmosphere in order to provide a platform for the latest chemical & electromagnetic technologies of warfare, communication, weather control, low-yield biological warfare, and control of populations through "non-lethal" chemical/electromagnetic means. Project Cloverleaf is a global phenomenon. This is its short, documented history.
It’s all been completely verified by rock-solid irrefutable evidence;
An anonymous United States commercial aviation mechanic and airline corporate executive separately admit that commercial planes were rigged with special equipment to distribute unknown chemicals into the air, using thousands of commercial planes in the United States. The chemicals are discharged through disguised, hollowed-out static wicks on the planes’ wings.
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 48&t=12184

That ludicrous water vapor explanation for chemtrails? The NWO had to think of something to explain them and, knowing that a gullible public would swallow any bullshit explanation fed to them, came up with the water vapor nonsense for a laugh. Just a bit of Illuminatti humour.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

What always gets me about the chemtrail people is that they never mention a real chemtrail operation that has been going on in Alberta for 30 plus years. Let us just say that hail storm damage out here is a major problem, not just for crop damage but for housing and vehicle damage. I've seen hail a foot deep here in July.
This year, those storms have summoned toonie-sized hail that pummelled northeast Calgary and incurred more than $1.2 billion in property damage.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.5664718
And here is a link to the actual operation:
http://www.weathermodification.com/projects.php?id=6
I would think that the conspiracy theorists would be all over a program ran by the big insurance companies but I guess something undocumented except for youtube videos is more fun.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Pikers. All of them. Who better to control the weather than Mercedes Benz?
“I found this YouTube clip regarding the use of chemtrails/ weather modification technology by Mercedes-Benz, which dates back to 2008, that was on the Top Gear TV show!
“Mercedes-Benz, (the car manufacturer) sprays clouds with chemicals from planes to control weather over their factories!”
https://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com ... -vehicles/

I remember the episode well. Clarkson was complaining that if Mercedes succeeded in changing the weather pattern over Stuttgart that it would increase the production of German wine. And who really wants more German wine?

However Mercedes made out Volkswagen made out better.
You'd think that Volkswagen would have had its fill of impacting the environment. Apparently that's not the case at a Volkswagen factory in Puebla, Mexico, where the automaker has been using cannons to change the weather.

These cannons are designed to break apart hail before it forms and rains down on freshly-built cars, and they fire a highly compressed blast of gas into the sky to do so. Farmers in the area surrounding the factory have claimed that the hail cannons have caused drought conditions that damaged their crops and are suing the company for $3.7 million.
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/volk ... r-drought/

No chemtrails needed. Same with Nissan.
Those aren't the phantom cannons of Confederate ghosts booming beside the Nissan assembly plant in Canton, Miss., not far from Vicksburg.

It's just Nissan chasing the rain clouds off of its property.
https://www.autonews.com/article/200508 ... ors-fuming
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:08 am What always gets me about the chemtrail people is that they never mention a real chemtrail operation that has been going on in Alberta for 30 plus years. Let us just say that hail storm damage out here is a major problem, not just for crop damage but for housing and vehicle damage. I've seen hail a foot deep here in July.
This year, those storms have summoned toonie-sized hail that pummelled northeast Calgary and incurred more than $1.2 billion in property damage.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.5664718
And here is a link to the actual operation:
http://www.weathermodification.com/projects.php?id=6
I would think that the conspiracy theorists would be all over a program ran by the big insurance companies but I guess something undocumented except for youtube videos is more fun.

My wife and two sons were in Edmonton in 1987 visiting family when the tornado hit. They were well away from its path but the accompanying hailstorm totally trashed our car. The windshield was shattered and there was extensive damage to the bodywork. The hailstones smashed through my brother-in-law's skylights and ricocheted around the house like cannonballs.

We got the windshield replaced and the bodywork fixed then, a few weeks later, my wife hit a bear while driving to Tofino and it was back in the shop again.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra

Post by wserra »

JamesVincent wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:52 amWho better to control the weather than Mercedes Benz?
Well, actually, Pinky and the Brain.
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:55 am
Well, actually, Pinky and the Brain.
I stand corrected. Love me some Pinky and the Brain.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

wserra wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:46 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:37 pman Air China 777 from Beijing just passed over a few minutes ago
Damn. COVID in the chemtrails.
Well, maybe they're spraying COVID in the chemtrails up there in Canada. But the most prevalent theory down here below the 49th Parallel is that the mystery drug is one that makes you gay or another one that turns you into a liberal.

I wonder how they reconcile the idea that chemtrails are spraying COVID with the previous belief that COVID was no more severe than any other kind of flu.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Rocco Galati, mentioned elsewhere here, has this piece of legal work submitted to the court:

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-cont ... dacted.pdf

It wants a long laundry list of declarations, including some that I don't think the court can actually do.

Then there's the "FURTHER" facts. Bill gates is featured here.

There seems to be no information about any hearings or responses to this action.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The biggest issue I have with the whole chemtrails hooey, other than that it is all totally hooey, is that they have determined that covid is a lot more fragile and susceptible to ultraviolet than they previously thought, and that at the altitude of chemtrails the air/protection would be much thinner and the exposure greater making that as a delivery system pointless since the UV would just kill it before it could get to the ground. So we're back to stupid in science, stupid in life. Besides, I thought prevailing non-wisdom was that covid doesn't exist, so huh???? I haz confuzed.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

So the egregious Chris Sky/Saccocia, who pays good money to look that douchey, and The Only MPP What Lanark County Has Got are both facing multiple charges related to violating various emergency orders and the "Reopening Ontario Act."

Anyone for some idle speculation?

Will they keep pushing their luck until they manage to do something that carries jail time?

Will they go fullout SovCit or will they hire actual lawyers?

Or will they quietly pay their fines and keep on talking tough in public?

Bonus question: Randy Hillier is getting up there, and therefore probably physically safe from the people he is pissing off, but who thinks Sky is going to need a whole new set of overpriced and unconvincing veneers before this is over? He really likes to play tough guy and get up in people's faces.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

MRN wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:24 pm So the egregious Chris Sky/Saccocia, who pays good money to look that douchey, and The Only MPP What Lanark County Has Got are both facing multiple charges related to violating various emergency orders and the "Reopening Ontario Act."
Bonus question: Randy Hillier is getting up there, and therefore probably physically safe from the people he is pissing off, but who thinks Sky is going to need a whole new set of overpriced and unconvincing veneers before this is over? He really likes to play tough guy and get up in people's faces.
I can only imagine that Chris sooner or later will have an "accident" - thinking back to my mis-spent youth, nuff said, except that after one incident my drinks were paid for in the bar.

Anyways, for those of you who don't know this prominent anti-masker, he is the scion of a wealthy family and the vice president of this corporation: http://www.skyhomes.ca/inventory.php
Usual foolishness a few years back: https://christopher-parsons.com/wp-cont ... 4.FAP_.pdf
Runs an anti-mask group known as Mothers Against Distancing - definitely not a mother but has managed to raise over 300K$ in donations. Poor guy has got himself on Canada's no-fly list, mostly for being an idiot, so he has to flit around by private helicopter: https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/ ... -in-canada
And Chris has managed to get himself banned from a Canadian chain of over-priced hotels: https://deanblundell.com/news/video-chr ... ay-vibe-2/
I know I can't afford to stay at most Fairmont properties. Side note - I have been known to visit Jasper Park Lodge for afternoon tea, wearing my Raybans, black jeans, Red Wings, and a leather jacket, just to see how many of the common folk confuse me for somebody like Chris. :snicker:

I'm sorry, I can't understand how Chris has managed to weasel his way into being so prominent in the covidiot movement. That being said, a few have bluntly told him where to go: https://www.sootoday.com/local-news/no- ... ry-3670997
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

eric wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:42 am definitely not a mother
... the asterisks are silent?
wserra

Post by wserra »

If the asterisks had to read that crap, I'd say "speechless" is a better way to put it.
- David Hume
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but does anybody have any thoughts or information on this 'claim' apparently brought to the Ontario Superior Court by a Stacy Amikwabi et al?

https://www.fuellmich.com/wp-content/up ... laim-A.pdf

It is causing great excitement on a Conspiracy Theory friendly website that I follow here in the UK. It seems to follow on from Reiner Fuellmich self appointed head of the Covid Investigation Committee in Germany (which he also created) who similarly declares Covid to be a vast conspiracy and is apparently preparing to 'sue the world'.

I found the attached article which indicates that there have been a number of similar actions in Ontario but that it will take years to deal with them.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/ ... -1.5897317

We don't seem to be seeing too much of this in the UK. One attempt at legal action to challenge the lockdown was closed recently "having explored all legal avenues" but not before they raised £427,000 in donations.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:29 am We don't seem to be seeing too much of this in the UK. One attempt at legal action to challenge the lockdown was closed recently "having explored all legal avenues" but not before they raised £427,000 in donations.
Have you forgotten O'Bonkers case? Apparently arrests are to be made very soon. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra

Post by wserra »

In the U.S., lawsuits of this type are not at all uncommon. The responses they draw fall almost universally into one of two categories: mooted out by subsequent lifting of restrictions or "go away". An example of the latter is the order of a judge in Staten Island - by far the most conservative of NYC's five boroughs - denying a motion for a preliminary injunction enjoining the enforcement of restaurant occupancy limitations. It's pretty typical.
- David Hume