Freeman infection of anti COVID groups

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Freeman infection of anti COVID groups

Post by eric »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:29 am I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but does anybody have any thoughts or information on this 'claim' apparently brought to the Ontario Superior Court by a Stacy Amikwabi et al?
https://www.fuellmich.com/wp-content/up ... laim-A.pdf
So long, good bye:
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/472827 ... 0059731051
[51] For the reasons set out above with respect to the claims against the Provincial Parties, I
find that the claims against the remaining defendants — Pope Francis, The Holy See, The State of
the Vatican, The Society of Jesus, HM Queen Elizabeth II, The Order of the Garter, The House of
Windsor (Formerly Saxe Cobourg Gotha), Global Vaccine Alliance (GAVI), the UN’s World
Health Organization/Public Health Organization of Canada, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation,
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Dr. Theresa Tam, and the Attorney General for Canada — should
also be dismissed. It is plain and obvious on the face of the pleading that the action against these
defendants is frivolous, vexatious or an abuse of process. The action against these defendants falls
squarely within the Black’s Law Dictionary definition of “frivolous”, quoted above, in that it is
“[l]acking a legal basis or legal merit; not serious; not reasonably purposeful”.
[52] The remaining defendants should not be put to the costs associated with responding to the
plaintiffs’ untenable case. The claims against the remaining defendants are dismissed
BTW, that ruling is under Appeal.
wrote: It is causing great excitement on a Conspiracy Theory friendly website that I follow here in the UK. It seems to follow on from Reiner Fuellmich self appointed head of the Covid Investigation Committee in Germany (which he also created) who similarly declares Covid to be a vast conspiracy and is apparently preparing to 'sue the world'.
Great... In Germany there is a certain fascination for Native American culture and the lawyer in question, Michael Swinwood has found the perfect customer for his talents. He represents an organization known as Elders Without Borders https://elderswithoutborders.ca which for the last twenty years has operated a comfortable business litigating class action lawsuits involving indigenous rights, often involving some sort of claimed social injustice. Now with Covid business has picked up. He represents Adamson's BBQ who have 350 K$ in their legal defence fund.....
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

wserra wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:21 pm In the U.S., lawsuits of this type are not at all uncommon. The responses they draw fall almost universally into one of two categories: mooted out by subsequent lifting of restrictions or "go away".
Not all such lawsuits. San Diego County, California has no COVID-related restrictions on restaurants and bars, including "strip club"s. (The initial plaintiffs were a pair of strip clubs, but the judge extended the preliminary injunction to apply to all restaurants and bars.) Personally, I consider it likely that many of the California restrictions would be found improper in the relevant court; in fact, many have been found improper in trial court, but the rulings were stayed in appellate court. Only if RICO could be applied to state government rulings would there be any actual point to the lawsuits.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
eric

Post by eric »

MRN wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:24 pm Bonus question: Randy Hillier is getting up there, and therefore probably physically safe from the people he is pissing off, but who thinks Sky is going to need a whole new set of overpriced and unconvincing veneers before this is over? He really likes to play tough guy and get up in people's faces.
Raining today so it's too wet to work outside so I'm working through my list of characters. As previously mentioned, the unifythepeople.ca group has fractured. Some still support Dallas Hills, others in Alberta have gone off with Chris Harrod. In any case, there is no love lost between them all and Dallas really really doesn't like Chris Sky. Here's a video of Dallas enjoying Burnaby49's favourite beverage and explaining why :roll:

Cat of characters: Dallas (the decrepit guy in the video), Maurio (sp) (Dallas' buddy, truck driver from Surrey BC, claims to have lost his job(s) five times for refusing to follow covid restrictions, his quitting/getting fired he has documented with videos each time on facebook).
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well, that was exciting. A little over a minute of them buggering around trying to set up a simple phone video, something even Belanger can do in his sleep, then it went dead. Some swilling of crap beer involved.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

Hmmm, something to do with your settings, perhaps you have facebook vids set to preview only. Anyways, it's a 38 minute long, very drunken tirade, mostly by Dallas, against Chris Sky who is apparently a Jewish communist money grabber and Jayme Knyx, who is disliked by Dallas' wife. Staring at approximately 3 minutes in Dallas wants to shoot them both in the back and/or blow them up with a land mine. BTW, Jayme Knyx is a country singer from Kelowna popular with the covidiot crowd, especially the more right wing, this song in particular.

Note: I counted and Dallas knocked back four.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

eric wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:28 pm Anyways, it's a 38 minute long, very drunken tirade, mostly by Dallas, against Chris Sky who is apparently a Jewish communist money grabber
One of our better defenses against the Team Bigot, that: given any falling-out at all they'll distract and divide themselves by accusing each other of sekkritly being Jews.

Meanwhile, I suspect this is one of the Quebec Sov-adjacent types we can't track properly on here due to our uniligualism.

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local- ... ty-service

(À moins qu’El Coyote ne puisse lire Français, ce qui est tout à fait possible.)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Tried video again and it kept going past the previous fail rate. I'll watch but i suspect I won't last long. A couple of drunk, foul-mouthed lunkheads aren't my idea of entertainment.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I lasted five minutes. That's it and even that was an effort. I doubt I've heard anyone more incoherently foul-mouthed. The Canadian sovereign movement is in good hands with morons like that at the helm.

MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

I feel I have failed you all.

The "Freedom/Canada First march in Ottawa today featured some absolutely prime SovCit dumbf*ckery, including some chick named Kelly in a truck that was emitting bubbles from the back lecturing roughly 200 extremely bored and unimpressed cops via megaphone about their Lawful Duty to let their five-vehicle convoy drive through the police barricade by West Block that was closing the street for Idle No More.

There was, of course, absolutely no legitimate reason why they should have wanted to drive on that bit of Wellington. It's like four blocks. But, you know, there was a barricade, so they had to whine about it.

I did catch quite a lot of several extremely long arguments with the Mounties who wouldn't let them onto the Hill -- they had the whole lawn at the Supreme Court and were allowed to wander at will along Wellington-- about why they should be allowed to crash a day of mourning and ritual to mill around and holler at the crowd about masks, freedom, Canada Day, freedom, Jesus, freedom, Q-Anon, freedom, and I lost track around then.

But the failure: I have no video. None. Zero. I was handing out water and juice and bandaids on the Hill and I never managed to be in the right place at the right time to capture the really deranged stuff.

On the other hand, I'm sure they'll all post the videos themselves for your enjoyment, under the impression that it makes them look awesome.

Also, Chris Sky looks even more like a badly-sprained thumb in real life. I did get to hear him calling someone to loudly complain that he was up on the Hill but it was "just a bunch of Indigenous people up here."

I'll give him this tiny tiny sliver of credit: I didn't have to paraphrase that.
eric

Post by eric »

MRN wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:20 pm The "Freedom/Canada First march in Ottawa today featured some absolutely prime SovCit dumbf*ckery, including some chick named Kelly in a truck that was emitting bubbles from the back lecturing roughly 200 extremely bored and unimpressed cops via megaphone about their Lawful Duty to let their five-vehicle convoy drive through the police barricade by West Block that was closing the street for Idle No More.
The "Kelly" you mentioned is none other than my personal heroine - Kelly Anne Wolfe. In her own mind she is a member of Mensa, holds thirteen :shock: degrees in psychology and is a famous recording star in her spare time. She is also the butt of endless memes and jokes on the innerwebs. Here's just a few of them:

edit to add: Rick Boswick was supposed to attend as well. He is a butt buddy of Chris Harrod who I've talked about in way too much detail on the unifythepeople thread,
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

That's the one. She couldn't make up her mind from one moment to another whether she wanted to try to latch her merry crew onto the Idle No More gathering because having to wear a mask, etc, is DEFINITELY exactly as bad as if not worse than thousands of dead and traumatized children, and pitching a fit because we weren't Celebrating Canada Day, and so blasting a particularly bad version of O Canada overtop of speakers and ceremonies.

(Also This Land Is Your Land, so. I don't know where Woody Guthrie is buried, but if they had an earthquake there today, now you know why.)

Presumably that's why she wanted to get the truck closer, actually, as nobody was being stopped from walking through the barricades.

They were well snubbed all 'round.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

MRN wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:24 pm
Bonus question: Randy Hillier is getting up there, and therefore probably physically safe from the people he is pissing off, but who thinks Sky is going to need a whole new set of overpriced and unconvincing veneers before this is over? He really likes to play tough guy and get up in people's faces.
I ... did not see this one coming. Apparently Hillier assaulted Chris Sky yesterday. By ... by charging into him with his gut.

That appears to be the only angle he ever shoots from. Hopefully at some point he'll realize he really needs to trim his nose hairs.

On a more directly SovCit note, I'm trying to chase down a rumour that Romana Didulo made an appearance. There are definitely photos of someone who looks like her kicking about, but that person is wearing a hat and sunglasses and I don't think anyone got them on video talking, so I'm only 80% sure.

O heck I did have it in a tab:

Given her position there, might of been her instead of Kelly Ann doing the cop-lecturing.

Just gonna keep editing instead of a bunch of little posts.

For those not following Canadian news, this is her schtick:

Do we think she needs a thread? Do we reckon she'll last long enough to make it worthwhile?

ETA in minor blessings the Plastic Indian flavour of SovCit were conspicuously absent, or if any if them showed up they left their cosplay home and stayed off the mics.

I'm not saying that these folks rolling through was a big part of why. I'm not not saying that, either.

(ok I just wanted an excuse to post this. Because it's beautiful.)

eric

Post by eric »

I had time this morning to watch some of the videos of that affair in Ottawa. Just a repeat of what went on earlier this year out in Alberta. Get together a bunch of people with assorted grievances and agendas. Have a march, led by the most sane, in this case a gaggle of disgraced politicians and "Pastor" Henry Hildebrandt (it's ok to beat the crap out of your kids just so long as you use a stick). Follow them up with the dildo woman, members of the Scottish Mafia, Chris Skye, Kelly Anne, and even some dressed in threeper garb who have certainly put themselves on the RCMP terrorist intelligence group's radar. Once they get to an appropriate location have an open mike presentation. At that point the whole thing dissolves into arguments since they can't get along with each other and people wander off to pursue their own agendas. Sorry, but these things are run by people who probably couldn't organize Four Free F*cks in a French Whorehouse.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

Yeah, they're pretty small beer. For which relief much thanks, etc. What can I say, on-topic stuff is pretty hard to come by these days.

At one point they were posturing pretty hard about coming onto the Hill to "counterprotest", hence Sky's annoyance when he got up there and found himself alone.

A small contingent split between young men clearly from the God Squad and slightly older dudes from Team "Patriot" did their best to be disruptive off and on for a couple hours, most notably one dude who kept hollering FREEEEEDOM like Mel Gibson, but things never got hotter than white person spicy.

The Idle No More crowd responded by ...interrupting their program to help one of the Freedom people find their lost child.

So Team Orange 1, Team Red and White about -5.

I did sink so low as to tell one of the tough guys that he should have taken personal responsibility for bringing enough water for a long day in the sun, not come around demanding that a bunch of Enemies Of The People freely share our resources...but I gave him the water, as one does.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I used to say that Robert Menard was so incompetent that he couldn't organize a pub crawl if there was only one bar in town.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:40 pm I used to say that Robert Menard was so incompetent that he couldn't organize a pub crawl if there was only one bar in town.
Based on evidence presented I would say that was a pretty accurate description. I'm still amazed that he dresses and feeds himself, or at least I presume he does. I'm sure velcro is his friend.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:57 pm
Based on evidence presented I would say that was a pretty accurate description. I'm still amazed that he dresses and feeds himself, or at least I presume he does. I'm sure velcro is his friend.
He was sorely missed by yesterday's organizers, as there were many tense moments when velcro had to be contended with.

Fortunately, many of that lot don't appear to NEED to feed themselves. They're good to go as long as they get watered regularly.
eric

Post by eric »

In Alberta it got to the point that in Edmonton they have biweekly marches at which only covid deniers and anti-vaxxers are welcome, the rest of the crazies are not welcome. In my local area they have a very small biweekly march in Airdrie, only unifythepeople - Alberta supporters are welcome. In Calgary they have a Saturday March (deniers only) while the crazies hold a demonstration elsewhere. On Sundays, it's the crazies, unifythepeople - Alberta types, and religious fanatics turn to have their march. Unifythepeople - Dallas Hills branches are left to hold meetings in various smaller centers and do cr*p like this: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.6087597
eric

Post by eric »

MRN wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:32 pm Yeah, they're pretty small beer. For which relief much thanks, etc. What can I say, on-topic stuff is pretty hard to come by these days.
Lots of good stuff out here has come up. Got a couple I'm scribbling away, just a teaser: Christopher James has a new sure fire method of sticking it to the man, you get to watch Parhar try it and get arrested in the process, and Chris gets a good slap down from the BC Law Society.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So you're saying you have weekly public spectacle events then?

You know what they call a covid deniers and anti-vaxxers weekly get together? A Darwin super-spreader event. If not now then eventually.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.