Allen Boisjoli has a Dream, a $2,000,000 Dream!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Allen Boisjoli has a Dream, a $2,000,000 Dream!

Post by Burnaby49 »

And all he needs is for you to fund it.

We haven't heard from Allen in a while. The last You Tube video he posted was almost a year ago. In that one he was collapsing into spiraling insanity right as we watched, ranting against everything in the world around him that antagonized him, in other words, everything. You can read my take on that accelerating descent into madness here;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 75#p285575

He said in the video that he had to scurry back to the United States because of problems he was having starting a new business, the details of which he declined to share with us although he yammered on and on about every other damn thing that passed through what is left of his mind. Then You Tube silence.

However he still bobs to the surface from time to time on Face Book and, in a fairly recent entry, he’s shared his dream with us. And he's thinking big, $2,000,000 big!
April 6, 2021 by Judicial OverWatch, Organizer

So just after Christmas 2020 I made it official and registered Judicial OverWatch with the IRS as a non-profit public service and purchased the domain www.judicialoverwatch.org. I have yet to publish anything on the website and am looking for a talented webmeister as I just can not find the time to work on it at the moment and this needs attention as we have a FaceBook page only as our online presence at the moment!

We are also looking for a fundraiser extraordinaire to raise funds to procure and renovate an old courthouse as our headquarters and to fund permanent administration staff. Please see the job posting on the FaceBook page:

https://www.facebook.com/JudicialOverWatch

I have many other projects in the works and have run myself thin, hopefully, some good people will see the merit in what I am trying to accomplish and either donate their time to this project or some funds to hire some staff in order to lighten the load on the few people who have been generously donating their valuable time on this in hopes to make this endeavor a viable influence to help secure America as the shining beacon of FREEDOM, liberty, and justice for all...once again!

This is what the Judicial Watch Face Book page says about the organization’s mandate;
An NGO that specializes in judicial oversight; investigating, reporting and prosecuting corruption, fraud, extortion, professional misconduct, ethics violations and gross negligence by judges, court staff, lawyers & justice system participants.

We Are Always Watching!

We keep watch on the Judiciary, The Law Society, and the various BAR Association members. Our covert investigators collect evidence, create publically accessible reports, and rate the performance of the actors & participants while performing their duties. We also offer non-bias legal analysis of court proceedings to anyone who would like to commission one of our experts.

We especially focus on investigating public complaints of corruption and abuses of authority within the Judiciary and support staff. We endeavor to serve justice and promote truth by reporting, and in some cases, prosecuting violations of ethics, deprivation of rights under color of law, extortion under color of law, obstruction of justice, fraud, embezzlement, misappropriation of public funds, racketeering, gross negligence, professional misconduct, false statements of fact & bearing false witness.
In other words he’s just dredging up his old failed dreams yet again but trying it out in America this time. He tried to get a subscription “business” going in Edmonton that was to do exactly what he described above. Send his hoards of untrained, uneducated acolytes to Alberta’s court hearings to sit and watch then report back with report card type scores on their conclusions regarding the competency of the judges, court staff, and lawyers involved in the cases. All he needed to get the enterprise going was money and volunteers. He got neither. I wrote up the sad story here;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 44#p262544

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 54#p263954

And buying his own courthouse to start his own fake common law court is yet another failed dream. He tried it in Canada and got exactly no donations. He was very bitter about that, complaining that everyone but him was great at whining but nobody was willing to commit money or time to make his alternate court system a reality.

So where does the $2,000,00 fit in? First a plea for assistance;
Here is the hope for the future we all have been looking for, I have dropped it in the laps of the American people, the ball is your court, (pun intended), my Brethren! let's get this thing going and give America some much-needed integrity again, by showing the world we do not put up with colonial-style infiltration and corruption of our legal institutions and the men & women who populate them!

Please check out the YouTube channel I started, in order to document the history of this valuable public institution for future generations! Donations are needed people, please show your support by donating and help us combat the corruption of our justice system.
Not exactly a killer sales pitch for the future we’ve apparently all been looking for. I, for one, have never yearned for a future with Allen in charge of an alternate court system but maybe that’s just me. While he’s shy on details as to why this future will cost $2,000,000 that’s the amount he’s asking for. Maybe that’s the current price of derelict Texas courthouses. If you believe in him enough to buy a ticket on his crazy-train you can donate here;

https://www.gofundme.com/f/gofundmecomf ... tch/donate

You could be the first since nobody has as yet coughed up a penny. Keep in mind he wants real dollars, United States currency, not cheap Canadian knock-offs so any Canadian contributors will have to pony up about $2,500,000 in Canadian funds.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Allen Boisjoli has a Dream, a $2,000,000 Dream!

Post by JamesVincent »

I know you're really excited about having something new to talk about Burnaby but you referred to his Facebook page as "Judicial Watch" instead of "Judicial Overwatch". Pretty sure the actual Judicial Watch wouldn't want to be associated with Boisjoli. Looks like all he is doing is trying to emulate them anyway.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

What I really want is for Dean Kory to return and share with us yet again his narcissistic self-destructive rages. That's entertainment!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ya gotta give Allen credit, when he goes for it he goes big, even if nothing, like always, comes of it.

His big problem is that I think Klayman down in FL already has the lock of that particular grift and pretend grand juries, and he is very jealous of it. He also, like Allen, sues anyone and everyone at the drop of a hat or perceived insult. It never gets much further than him throwing mountains of incomprehensible paper at one court or another and then asking for multitudinous continuances, but he does sue. I think he has run out of courts he can sue in at this point so he may be reduced to just FL, but that never stopped him before. I would like to see the two of them throw crazy at each other though, could be fun.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

JamesVincent wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:57 am I know you're really excited about having something new to talk about Burnaby but you referred to his Facebook page as "Judicial Watch" instead of "Judicial Overwatch". Pretty sure the actual Judicial Watch wouldn't want to be associated with Boisjoli. Looks like all he is doing is trying to emulate them anyway.
Judicial Watch may sue him. The two names are close enough that a person might easily confuse the two. IANAL, but it is my understanding that this is one of the criteria that courts use to determine if someone is guilty of copyright infringement.

The World Wildlife Fund sued the World Wrestling Federation and won. Both were using the initials WWF. The wildlife fund won and the wrestling promoters had to change their name to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).

While Boisjoli is probably judgement-proof, in that he has no money, but Judicial Watch could ask the court to order him to change the name.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

noblepa wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:41 pm Judicial Watch may sue him. The two names are close enough that a person might easily confuse the two. IANAL, but it is my understanding that this is one of the criteria that courts use to determine if someone is guilty of copyright infringement.
IANALE, but you're thinking of trademark infringement.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Doesn't really matter what copyright laws he may have violated. As has been noted Allen has cleverly established a lifestyle that makes him judgment-proof. A $1,000 judgment, a $1,000,000 judgment? All the same to Allen, he's probably hard-pressed to fill his truck's gas tank. Be hard to prove damages in any case since they'd have to prove that anyone even knows of Allen's purported business.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:52 pm Doesn't really matter what copyright laws he may have violated. As has been noted Allen has cleverly established a lifestyle that makes him judgment-proof. A $1,000 judgment, a $1,000,000 judgment? All the same to Allen, he's probably hard-pressed to fill his truck's gas tank. Be hard to prove damages in any case since they'd have to prove that anyone even knows of Allen's purported business.
While that may well be true, the bear(s) he is possibly baiting aren't necessarily in it for the judgements, publicity and general harassment is the name of their game. Off hand one of the parties I am thinking of has only to my recollection won one suit and it was a pyrrhic victory in that the judgement was immediately seized to cover, irony of ironies, don't you just love them, a judgement against him. He sues for the fun of it, since most if not all his victims either have no money to begin with, are legally untouchable, or are non-existent. I personally am of the opinion he and Allen deserve each other. I do feel sympathy for the judicial system but it is what it is. Although Allen will quickly find that that the US courts don't tend to play nice the way the Canadian courts do and he will probably get his head handed to him in fairly short order if he tries.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:52 pm Doesn't really matter what copyright laws he may have violated. As has been noted Allen has cleverly established a lifestyle that makes him judgment-proof. A $1,000 judgment, a $1,000,000 judgment? All the same to Allen, he's probably hard-pressed to fill his truck's gas tank. Be hard to prove damages in any case since they'd have to prove that anyone even knows of Allen's purported business.

Of course he is judgement-proof. Thats not the point.

Judicial Watch would probably not really want any monetary damages from him, but they would probably insist that he change the name of the organization, to avoid future confusion, especially in the minds of potential future grift targets.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

A playbook that's been used several times in the past:
  • Sue offending organization and organizer.
  • Win large judgement (let's say $1M as an example)
  • File involuntary bankruptcy petition for offending organization and organizer.
  • File proof of claim for large judgement in bankruptcy case.
  • Bankruptcy trustee is appointed.
  • Bid on all of the organization's assets -- its trademarks, mailing lists, etc. You don't have to lay out actual cash; you can use the value of your large judgement to bid. (So in this case, for example, you could offer to surrender $250K of your $1M claim in return for all the assets.)
  • Bankruptcy trustee and court accept your bid. You now own the organization's trademarks and other assets.
  • Offending organizer now faces jail time for contempt if he continues to use the trademarks.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Seems like a sound investment. How do we donate?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????