Yet another Menard scheme

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Yet another Menard scheme

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob has a new scheme! And while this one is totally hopeless it seems entirely legit, no scam aspect at all! He’s offering his services as a ghostwriter to anyone with a story to tell but without Rob’s brilliant analytical and writing skills. His sales pitch first points out the apparently insurmountable problems in writing an acceptable story by anyone without his genius at crafting the written word;
Sadly not everyone has the gift of storytelling. Happily, I do.

Storytelling is a craft and there is a special talent to finding the crucial elements of a tale, shaping and framing them into an easily followed flow, and then assembling and presenting them as a pleasing whole, bringing understanding and entertainment to the audience.

It requires a mastery of language, competence with grammar, a knowledge of psychology, and a sense of harmony and tone, marshaled by an ability to find a turn of phrase or a bon mot, all while bringing the audience on a journey of understanding, development and growth.
Who has these skills? Rob of course! As he modestly declaims;
Whatever style you are looking for, be it expository, descriptive, persuasive, narrative or creative, I can provide. I have experience with everything from children’s stories, to fantasy novels, advertising copy, poetry, biographies, affidavits, manifestos, legal arguments, corporate, wedding and acceptance speeches and presentations, stand up comedy, screenplays, TV Drama and mysteries.

I can take a complex story and reduce it to a logical and easily followed narrative, while crafting arguments addressing liability issues, rights and freedoms, and obligations and responsibilities.

Alternatively I can take a simple story and add creative elements which are evocative, fantastical and humorous.

And he’s willing to share his mastery of the written word for a fee;
Contact me to discuss your story!

(Confidentiality and understanding assured.)
Why is this scheme, like all the rest of his money-making daydreams, hopeless? While he boasts about his extraordinary abilities and experience he’s extremely reticent about verifying his bragging by giving any examples. I’ve been following him for years and all I’m aware of is his internet ramblings and self-published freeman gibberish. Since written works are an easily demonstrated tangible product someone with Rob’s claimed vast experience and skills should be able to produce more of a curriculum vitae than empty Facebook self-promotion. Biographies? Wedding speaches? Children’s stories? TV dramas? Let’s get some details Rob along with how successful they’ve been. Nobody with a real story to tell and the money to pay a competent ghostwriter to tell it for them is going to retain a total nobody with no public presence apart from Facebook and no known experience or demonstrated abilities.

So who would retain him? This offer is aimed at his Facebook followers, a diminishing pool of ex-freemen who appear, overall, to be bereft of the resources to pay even a bargain basement writer like Menard to write their stories for them, stories in any case only of interest to themselves. In other words he's talking to himself again.

So why does he bother with postings like this? Firstly it costs nothing except time, even he can afford to spend that. And what else does he have to promote? Rob used to dream big dreams and promote great schemes (notwithstanding that he never followed up on them) but even by Rob’s current standards he’s hitting the bottom of the barrel.
Robert Menard
21h •
Everyone has a Story. They are what define us, and how we are known by our friends and enemies. Stories can be history, or a warning about the future. They can be true or fictional. They can be tragic or triumphant. They can evoke happiness and fulfillment, or sadness and loss.

Sadly not everyone has the gift of storytelling. Happily, I do.

Storytelling is a craft and there is a special talent to finding the crucial elements of a tale, shaping and framing them into an easily followed flow, and then assembling and presenting them as a pleasing whole, bringing understanding and entertainment to the audience.

It requires a mastery of language, competence with grammar, a knowledge of psychology, and a sense of harmony and tone, marshalled by an ability to find a turn of phrase or a bon mot, all while bringing the audience on a journey of understanding, development and growth

Whatever style you are looking for, be it expository, descriptive, persuasive, narrative or creative, I can provide. I have experience with everything from children’s stories, to fantasy novels, advertising copy, poetry, biographies, affidavits, manifestos, legal arguments, corporate, wedding and acceptance speeches and presentations, stand up comedy, screenplays, TV Drama and mysteries.

I can take a complex story and reduce it to a logical and easily followed narrative, while crafting arguments addressing liability issues, rights and freedoms, and obligations and responsibilities.

Alternatively I can take a simple story and add creative elements which are evocative, fantastical and humorous.

Contact me to discuss your story!

(Confidentiality and understanding assured.)
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Rupert68
Swabby
Swabby

Re: Yet another Menard scheme

Post by Rupert68 »

That's not the bottom of the barrel. He's gone through that and is busily digging deeper.

I happen to know a professional ghost writer and she has a portfolio 6 inches thick. Plus a book of short stories, poetry and a novel that crashed and burned. Can't win them all.
It just so happens that when my daughter was born, the wife started writing, editing and rewriting people's baby stories for that magazine. For free too because she was bored sometimes.

Menard sure has lowered his grifting targets. Aim low and you won't get disappointed. I wonder if he accepts payment in beer and weed.
Rupert68
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Rupert68 »

Yet another Artist Valley scheme by my favorite loser. This one he upped the number of lies and promises.
If you could have your own off grid 600 sf micro home, on your own acre of land, with privacy, independence and ownership, but be part of an artistic community, in an unincorporated municipality, and share community resources such as greenhouse, chicken coop, wood working shops, market stalls, industrial kitchen, large smoker, recording studio, pottery studio, etc would you be interested? What if you were in virgin forest land but only 15km from a major urban area with all the amenities you would ever need? What if you were only 20km from the ocean?

What if your home came with a free large screen LED TV, top of the line computer and electric scooter or bike, and all the amenities, such as furnishings, bed and sheets and pillows, pots and pans? What if your computer was mining cryptocurrency and powered by the sun and generated over $200 a month just sitting there? What if your home came with free high speed unlimited data internet and a cellphone? What if your home tied you in with a growing database of multinational companies looking for people to work from home and you could earn $20-$40 an hour from home at your own pace?

What of you had fresh filtered water, and access to a hot tub and sauna, community gym and common fire pit and large BBQ? What if your community was composed of other artistic freedom loving families willing to collaborate on community success? What if you had access to your own prepared garden plot and greenhouse and a funding pool to start up and operate other self-sufficiency projects such as aquaculture and farming?

What if you did not need any money down, and this offer was open to those on government assistance, retirees, veterans and the homeless? What if you could rent to own such a property and home, and be a part of such a community, at less than what you are paying in rent now?

Contact me for details if interested.

NOTE: Unincorporated means NO BYLAWS or governmental permission required to build.
The last line is a lie of course.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Menard wrote:What if...
All of Menard's scams dreams are based on "what if..." and not any substance. Any normal person could see that it is simply not realistic to expect that they are going to receive a free computer, a free TV, free furniture, free homewares, free internet, free phone service and the rest of the pie in the sky that Menard is claiming will happen. Someone has to pay for those things to happen and that someone is going to expect the residents to do that paying. And to put more fake topping on that make-believe pie, Menard taps into the typical scam items of fictional companies paying you to work from home along with you earning more money in the crypto market.

And it is utter nonsense that this fairy-tale community is going to pull together and work hard to erect all of the infrastructure that Menard promises; the only people showing up for this fake land-grab are going to be people who think that someone else will do the work and they will reap the benefits. Even If this scheme ever got a foot off the ground, there would be 10 or 20 people standing around doing nothing and wondering why everyone else isn't busy making their dream come true.

Wasn't there an attempt to put some kind of micro home community in a squatter's camp up in Qualicum Beach? I think Dean Kory tried to make that dream come true and it all fell apart.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Rupert68
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Rupert68 »

The Observer wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:52 am
Menard wrote:What if...
All of Menard's scams dreams are based on "what if..." and not any substance. Any normal person could see that it is simply not realistic to expect that they are going to receive a free computer, a free TV, free furniture, free homewares, free internet, free phone service and the rest of the pie in the sky that Menard is claiming will happen. Someone has to pay for those things to happen and that someone is going to expect the residents to do that paying. And to put more fake topping on that make-believe pie, Menard taps into the typical scam items of fictional companies paying you to work from home along with you earning more money in the crypto market.

And it is utter nonsense that this fairy-tale community is going to pull together and work hard to erect all of the infrastructure that Menard promises; the only people showing up for this fake land-grab are going to be people who think that someone else will do the work and they will reap the benefits. Even If this scheme ever got a foot off the ground, there would be 10 or 20 people standing around doing nothing and wondering why everyone else isn't busy making their dream come true.

Wasn't there an attempt to put some kind of micro home community in a squatter's camp up in Qualicum Beach? I think Dean Kory tried to make that dream come true and it all fell apart.
20+ years of continuous failure. You have to hand it to him though. If at first you don't succeed, find another gullible group of fellow losers and try try again.

Not many people can say their project record in life is perfect. One of his rubes called me a slave. Yep, a slave who lives in a mortgage free home, takes Mediterranean cruises almost every year, makes good money in retirement, no debts at all and has 3 successful kids, all with their own families. It's better to be a slogan shouting, sign waving zealot living in public housing (not that that's a bad thing) complaining about my slave status I guess.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

As usual, Menard is not particularly original in his thinking. I'm not going to get into a discussion of Crown Land management and Municipal Structure, but because of some oddities from previous practice you can purchase tracts of rough land at bargain basement prices in unincorporated areas. Note to reader.... this is not some FMOTL type language, it just means that the land lies outside of any municipal boundaries. This has given rise to the "medieval village" system. Roughly speaking, some guy buys a few hundred acres of bush for next to nothing, and then sells shares in it where people can build whatever. Of course there are none of the standard amenities such as roads, water, sewer, or power. Menard is just trying to copy this:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/ ... -1.6355689
Rupert68
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Rupert68 »

Stage 2. Actually 2 scams in one.
An upcoming webinar will be discussing how money is created and how we can use consumer notes to pay for our homes. Hit like to receive updates when details are solidified.

A study of banking software demonstrates that the bank does nothing else than adding an amount to the two accounts when they issue a loan.[18]

The observation that there appears to be no limit to the amount of credit money that banks can bring into circulation in this way has given rise to the often-heard expression that "Banks are creating money out of thin air".[17]

The exact mechanism behind the creation of commercial bank money has been a controversial issue. In 2014, a study titled "Can banks individually create money out of nothing? — The theories and the empirical evidence" empirically tested the manner in which this type of money is created by monitoring a cooperating bank's internal records:[21]

This study establishes for the first time empirically that banks individually create money out of nothing. The money supply is created as ‘fairy dust’ produced by the banks individually, "out of thin air".

[18] Werner, Richard A. (2016). "A lost century in economics: Three theories of banking and the conclusive evidence". International Review of Financial Analysis. 46: 361–379. doi:10.1016/j.irfa.2015.08.014.

[21] Werner, Richard (2014). "Can banks individually create money out of nothing? — The theories and the empirical evidence". International Review of Financial Analysis. 36: 1–19. doi:10.1016/j.irfa.2014.07.015.
And:
This information, and more like it will be shared in an upcoming webinar. We want to help those who wish to join our association and buy a house using consumer notes to do so.

A study of banking software demonstrates that the bank does nothing else than adding an amount to the two accounts when they issue a loan.[18] The observation that there appears to be no limit to the amount of credit money that banks can bring into circulation in this way has given rise to the often-heard expression that "Banks are creating money out of thin air".[17]

The exact mechanism behind the creation of commercial bank money has been a controversial issue. In 2014, a study titled "Can banks individually create money out of nothing? — The theories and the empirical evidence" empirically tested the manner in which this type of money is created by monitoring a cooperating bank's internal records:[21]

This study establishes for the first time empirically that banks individually create money out of nothing. The money supply is created as ‘fairy dust’ produced by the banks individually, "out of thin air".

[18} Werner, Richard A. (2016). "A lost century in economics: Three theories of banking and the conclusive evidence". International Review of Financial Analysis. 46: 361–379.
doi:10.1016/j.irfa.2015.08.014.

[21] Werner, Richard (2014). "Can banks individually create money out of nothing? — The theories and the empirical evidence". International Review of Financial Analysis. 36: 1–19. doi:10.1016/j.irfa.2014.07.015.
Money for nothing to buy badly built homes in the wilderness. What can go wrong?

I wonder if Menard will be the first to try. Nah henever tries his crap out. That's for others to take the fall when the police come calling.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Menard's exhuming what I thought was a long-dead corpse, his consumer notes.
Robert Menard
1d ·
An upcoming webinar will be discussing how money is created and how we can use consumer notes to pay for our homes. Hit like to receive updates when details are solidified.
A study of banking software demonstrates that the bank does nothing else than adding an amount to the two accounts when they issue a loan.[18]
The observation that there appears to be no limit to the amount of credit money that banks can bring into circulation in this way has given rise to the often-heard expression that "Banks are creating money out of thin air".[17]
His notes are based on the idiotic theory that writing a worthless IOU is essentially paying off the debt when the note is signed because the note itself is immediately worth the amount of the debt without the inconvenience of having to pay it off. He bases this claim on the fact that mortgages can be sold between financial institutions for their face value. However he conveniently ignored the issue that mortgages have value because of the expected future cash flow from interest and principal repayments whereas his notes explicitly have no repayment terms.

He actually did a field test of this himself way, way, back. He limited his legal risk to a trivial trial run, a restaurant meal he refused to pay for. Instead he insisted he could pay for it through a consumer note. This was essentially an IOU without any payment recourse that he claimed creditors were legally required to accept. According to Rob you could go through life without suffering from the inconvenience of not having any money, instead living the high life by signing scraps of 'pay you on the 12th of never' paper for everything. I believe he got away with his restaurant example because it wasn't worth the bother of the police or restaurant to pursue the issue. He claimed this as a great victory but never tried anything larger that might have actual legal consequences.

Like all of his sovereign schemes it was a total failure and trying it out again seems a pathetic act of desperation. But at least he's going big-time! Paying for your home with a consumer purchase note is starting right at the top rather than his previous nickel and dime bottom-feeding restaurant scam. However there is a problem. You can (sometimes) get away with it at a restaurant because you've eaten the meal before you are given the bill and it's not worth the bother to pursue. But to buy a home (house, condo, strata, whatever) you have to have approved financing upfront before closing. No mortgage or financing, no deal. No vendor is going to accept one of Rob's bullshit notes as payment on a home. The only way to sneak a consumer note into this deal is to get an approved mortgage then renege once you've moved in, refusing to pay your debt according to the terms you've agreed to and instead proffering a note. But, as numerous sovereign types who have already tried the equivalent to this (Tom Crawford, the Volks, Paraclete Belanger, et al) found out, if you bail on your mortgage the financial institutions will be relentless in getting their pound of flesh and you'll lose your home.

So, unlike previous Menard schemes, there is no potential for the suckers to be burned by this apart from whatever Menard charges for his worthless webinar. I doubt that many of his diminishing pool of followers have the ability to get a mortgage. Even if they did nobody's going to take the severe financial risk of reneging on an existing mortgage without more concrete proof that the consumer notes work than the assurances of a failure like Menard who was afraid to commit to his own scheme apart from a free meal at Earls decades ago.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Rupert68
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Rupert68 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:46 pm Menard's exhuming what I thought was a long-dead corpse, his consumer notes.

His notes are based on the idiotic theory that writing a worthless IOU is essentially paying off the debt when the note is signed because the note itself is immediately worth the amount of the debt without the inconvenience of having to pay it off. He bases this claim on the fact that mortgages can be sold between financial institutions for their face value. However he conveniently ignored the issue that mortgages have value because of the expected future cash flow from interest and principal repayments whereas his notes explicitly have no repayment terms.

He actually did a field test of this himself way, way, back. He limited his legal risk to a trivial trial run, a restaurant meal he refused to pay for. Instead he insisted he could pay for it through a consumer note. This was essentially an IOU without any payment recourse that he claimed creditors were legally required to accept. According to Rob you could go through life without suffering from the inconvenience of not having any money, instead living the high life by signing scraps of 'pay you on the 12th of never' paper for everything. I believe he got away with his restaurant example because it wasn't worth the bother of the police or restaurant to pursue the issue. He claimed this as a great victory but never tried anything larger that might have actual legal consequences.

Like all of his sovereign schemes it was a total failure and trying it out again seems a pathetic act of desperation. But at least he's going big-time! Paying for your home with a consumer purchase note is starting right at the top rather than his previous nickel and dime bottom-feeding restaurant scam. However there is a problem. You can (sometimes) get away with it at a restaurant because you've eaten the meal before you are given the bill and it's not worth the bother to pursue. But to buy a home (house, condo, strata, whatever) you have to have approved financing upfront before closing. No mortgage or financing, no deal. No vendor is going to accept one of Rob's bullshit notes as payment on a home. The only way to sneak a consumer note into this deal is to get an approved mortgage then renege once you've moved in, refusing to pay your debt according to the terms you've agreed to and instead proffering a note. But, as numerous sovereign types who have already tried the equivalent to this (Tom Crawford, the Volks, Paraclete Belanger, et al) found out, if you bail on your mortgage the financial institutions will be relentless in getting their pound of flesh and you'll lose your home.

So, unlike previous Menard schemes, there is no potential for the suckers to be burned by this apart from whatever Menard charges for his worthless webinar. I doubt that many of his diminishing pool of followers have the ability to get a mortgage. Even if they did nobody's going to take the severe financial risk of reneging on an existing mortgage without more concrete proof that the consumer notes work than the assurances of a failure like Menard who was afraid to commit to his own scheme apart from a free meal at Earls decades ago.
Without looking it up, I think this is his third or fourth iteration of this lunacy. If it's true, why is he not living in a new house with a Bentley in the driveway?
Another parade of gullible sheep led to the slaughterhouse of reality.

I fooled those darn banks with a foolproof scheme. We paid cash for our house. Take THAT banksters!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob's becoming a movie director!!!!

And he's put out a casting call;
Robert Menard
1d ·
CASTING CALL
Interested in being a part of my newest video production?
It would involve speaking a small script to a camera. You can either be simply sitting at your desk, and using your computer camera, or if you have the time and skills, a shot of you doing something, and stopping, turning to the camera, and saying your lines.
The production is about how money is created, the inherent injustice in our existing system, and how we have the right to pay for certain limited things using our signature to generate consumer notes.
If interested, I would share the entire script with you, likely with a section in mind for you personally, and then I would ask you read it and see which section you would most like to act out. Hopefully the section that most draws you is also what I envisioned for your part. It’s possible I may need to use you to read more than one section, and then the closing section, which would be a chorus of all contributors.
Most parts are quite minimal in time requirements. All we need to ensure is that the footage is clear and focused, and the sound quality is sufficiently clear. All of it has room for artistic interpretation, with room to be comical, angry or confused.
Acting experience is preferred, but not essential.
Please PM to discuss further.
So if there are any Quatloosian thespians out there here's your chance. He seems to be serious about trying to enlist a new generation of suckers to buy into his failed consumer note scheme. Well, serious to the extent that he didn't abandoned the idea the morning after he made his first posting about it. The usual Menard grandiosity, moving from the idea of a webinar (Probably Menard with a whiteboard and pointer) to a scripted video production. Next it will be a movie showing at all major multiplexes. I'd say, given Menard's lack of discipline and focus, that this Face Book posting is about as far as an actual production will get.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Robert Menard wrote:The production is about . . . how we have the right to pay for certain limited things using our signature to generate consumer notes.
Oh, a fantasy.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Rupert68
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Rupert68 »

Do you have to be a thespian? Not that there's anything wrong with that of course. :lol:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Given the audience that will read his FB posting he'll have to take whatever he can get. Not that the quality of the talent matters. This is going absolutely nowhere.

Just checked Menard's FB and there's a personal message for me, an invite!
Hey Burnaby, I understand you have been stalking my page and reporting on it, and have once again denigrated my efforts. Instead of inviting others to take on a role surreptitiously, how about you come aboard and I will give you fair time to dispute the ideas and beliefs I present?
You will either have to identify yourself, or you can remain anonymous, but if so we get to assign a name to you. You will have to keep your argument to addressing facts, so your habit of relying on ad hominem fallacies won’t fly. But if you are so certain that what I propose is unworkable or unlawful, I welcome you to share your perspective and dispute it with honour and truth.
What say you?

If you say yes I will send you the facts upon which I will be relying for my argument, and you can freely destroy my argument, and I will present it in a fair and truthful manner. I am seeking to have a round table discussion with some notable economists, lawyers, members of the public, and public servants. Perhaps you would like a seat there.
I am open to hearing other arguments against what I see as a needed remedy. Maybe you have a better idea? Either way this is an honest and honourable invitation to discuss and dispute.
Please let me know if you are willing to accept this invitation, or if you prefer to simply continue your cowardly campaign of defamation.
Thanks, but I'll just continue my cowardly campaign. I tried to respond in real time to Menard when he posed as Winteral trying to defend his abject loss in Federal Court when he attempted to get the court to issue a judgment proclaiming that he was a peace officer. I found the exercise totally pointless. He claimed that he'd actually won the lawsuit by making idiotic arguments like the Crown had fled the field of battle because the court had dismissed his lawsuit without a trial. Apparently he considered a court hearing akin to a medieval joust where the last man standing wins.

However, good luck with this;
I am seeking to have a round table discussion with some notable economists, lawyers, members of the public, and public servants
I'll be very impressed if you actually pull it off.

Rupert68
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Rupert68 »

I'll be impressed if he can find a real economist who will even entertain the lunacy. A lawyer maybe considering the quality of the legal minds representing the Klownvoy idiots. Members of the public? Sure there are still lots of gullibles out there ready with stupid questions on a subject they have zero knowledge of. They'll fit right in with Bobby's mindset.

I laugh at his use of notable. That could mean many things. Respected would be a better term. That whole thing sounds like a setup using his stooges to make it look like he's fighting THE MAN!!!!
wserra

Post by wserra »

If Menard is so anxious to have a "round table discussion" with economists and lawyers, he can come here. He has before. And he's a lot more likely to find them here than he is to be able to attract them to whatever clown show he puts on.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

He isn't exactly getting wild enthusiasm from his followers either. His challenge has been up for a day and this is the only Face Book comment he's gotten about his bold proposal;
Val Anne Cate
Yep full disclosure or he just Vitriolling you
I too am skeptical that he intends to get "notable" participants to debate him. Why would anyone worth listening to bother to waste time on a "round table" discussion with Menard? What's in it for them?

Debating with Menard is pointless, he keeps moving goalposts and refuses to concede even provable facts. Take that Federal Court of Canada example. His lawsuit was struck without leave to appeal. In court terms that means the court refused to even accept it for a hearing because it had no legal merit whatever so there was no point in wasting everybody's time continuing it. But, posting as Winteral (a supposed disinterested observer who claimed he didn't even know Menard) he called that a win. Why? Because he said the Crown had requested that his claim be struck because they were afraid to face him in court. Since they wouldn't fight him in court he automatically won. Menard knew he lost badly, everyone reading Quatloos knew he lost badly, but he refused to concede it. What's the point in debating someone with such an alternate reality to the one I inhabit?

So, instead, I'll just continue Vitriolling him.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

This is similar to Larken Rose over the years posting a ton of videos about his silly theories and interpretation of the laws. In the end it went nowhere - at least in his attempt to create the proverbial groundswell of ill-informed activists that somehow would overthrow the system. And true to form, Larken is always asking for handouts donations to fund whatever current crazy project he is working on. Right now he is making a movie (called "Jones Plantation" - it won't take much imagination to know where Larken is going with this) and needs money to offset the fact that what he has garnered so far means he is doing this for less than minimum wage.

Menard and Rose are cut from the same bolt of material. Instead of actually gaining meaningful and rewarding employment so that they could fund their schemes on their own, they simply expect that other people will part with their own hard-earned money to keep this frauds in the green.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff