Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:By the way who's the girl introducing Dean; I've seen her on other videos of his.
I have no clue.

And looking at Bobby's NWO2 video I observe that Bobby was then still wearing the fez we thought he'd long before lost.

Ya' have to figure that Steve Bates and NWO2 mined the video from Dean's site since the Dean Clifford logo is still on the video.

I wonder if Dean's old disgruntled web guy did an Ed Snowden and took some files with him? Files he has since shared with anybody who'll use them to trash Dean?

With friends like this who needs enemas?

The event looks like a We Are Change meeting. I wonder if Bobby went right into Dean's back yard in Manitoba to tell the faithful Clifford's got an anger management problem?
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Says in the description that Bates paid the $40 to get the video.

Is there any chance Menard "borrowed" the Fez from Moors?
The_Nidhogg
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by The_Nidhogg »

@arayder were the wheels ever on this movement?!

what a video: take the moral high ground! By refusing to pay for meals at restaurants!

I'm too young to have any proper knowledge of the counterculture movement, but I was unaware that "stick it to the man" referenced the wee man back in the kitchen.

Menard does seem to be trying to restore himself by taking over cliffords patch. Nero fiddles and Rome burns.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Says in the description that Bates paid the $40 to get the video.
So Dean's crew is selling a video in which Bobby is openly, harshly critical of Dean's approach?

Go figure.
Jeffrey wrote:Is there any chance Menard "borrowed" the Fez from Moors?
I think he saw it on an episode of "What Not to Wear" while was potted and thought it was "What to Wear When You Got No Hair".
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The_Nidhogg wrote:@arayder were the wheels ever on this movement?!

what a video: take the moral high ground! By refusing to pay for meals at restaurants!

I'm too young to have any proper knowledge of the counterculture movement, but I was unaware that "stick it to the man" referenced the wee man back in the kitchen.

Menard does seem to be trying to restore himself by taking over cliffords patch. Nero fiddles and Rome burns.
My take is that Steve Bates of NWO2 hates Dean and likes Bobby, whose ideas and Youtubes he openly pushes. Whether he's Bobby's sponsor, patron or pimp is a matter of degree in the eye of the beholder. I suspect Bobby aware of his "one hand washing the other" relationship with Bates and doesn't mind one bit of Bates helps him push Dean aside.

Bobby has a long history of distancing himself from failed freemen be they Lance Thatcher, Alexander Ream or in this case, Dean Clifford. I don't think he needs too much encouragement from Bates to paint himself as a better, smarter freeman.

Bobby's story about the restaurant is interesting since he slips up and reveals he escaped prosecution because he set real money aside to pay the check.

At the time he let his freeman sycophants infer he beat the rap with magic freeman words.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And we see BMX falling into the same ideological blind spot, defending Menard but bashing Dean.

Fucks sake, DEAN IS IN JAIL FOR ACTING ON MENARDS THEORIES!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:And we see BMX falling into the same ideological blind spot, defending Menard but bashing Dean.

Fucks sake, DEAN IS IN JAIL FOR ACTING ON MENARDS THEORIES!

Menard is saying his winning personality kept him from getting arrested like Dean.

While Dean assaulted the cops he encountered, as opposed to using Bobby's "talking strategy", the plain fact is Menard's has been very careful not to do anything that's going to land him in jail.

He does what seems to be a dine and dash, but makes sure the restaurant gets paid on the sly.

He harmlessly mouths off at a traffic stop, videoing the parts that make him look good, but takes the ticket like a good little citizen being careful to keep his C3PO badge in his pocket.

Then he tell us his faithful they ought to go armed so as to defend themselves from the cops.

So who is Menard, Gandhi, Marshal Dillon or Cartman?

Either way, he's got ninja snowed.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

That's what I'm saying. The talking strategy is a red herring.

Even if Dean had a good positive and nice attitude with the cops, he would still have been arrested because he was breaking the law. Attitude means absolutely nothing. Menard and the gand are purposefully avoiding dealing with reality. If statutes don't apply to humans like Dean, then Dean should not be in jail regardless of his attitude. If you don't need a license for guns as Menard has claimed, why is Dean in jail. If the Controlled Substances Act has no force or effect AS MENARD HAS STATED IN MORE THAN ONE OF HIS DVDs WHY IS DEAN IN JAIL FOR VIOLATING THAT VERY ACT.

And Menard talking about "defending yourself from cops" is ridiculous. Being arrested for breaking the law is not an "attack".
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Looks like the video is gone and NWO's account has been suspended due to an allegation of copyright infringement.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Copyright is just one of thoae statute things. He can just not consent and get it posted again. Im sure the freeman video makers will agree.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I found it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvAOYHE ... ooCFMpQROg

The sound is much better.

Menard reveals a lot about his dine and dash including a new set of embellishments to his tall tale.

Read the notes and you will see this NWO guy, Steve Bass, really has it in for Clifford.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Another glorious application has been filed! Manitoba Courts registry is showing two new applications seeking an "ORDER TO QUASH SELKIRK CONVICTIONS". The hearing is scheduled for July 19.

Whaaaat? He has convictions? Impossible!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Poor Dean just had a major prop for his legal strategy knocked out from under him! Remember how he planned to rely on the Meads vs Meads head note? The one Mowe was distainful in his discussion of it (well if calling it the "shitty, shitty" head note just "distainful")?

Well, perhaps as a result of Quatloosian mockery, Carswell has changed it to;
2012 CarswellAlta 1607, 2012 ABQB 571, [2013] A.W.L.D. 1153, [2013] 3 W.W.R. 419, 74 Alta. L.R. (5th) 1, 543 A.R.
Meads v. Meads

Crystal Lynne Meads, Appellant and Dennis Larry Meads, Respondent

Alberta Court of Queen's Bench

J.D. Rooke A.C.J.Q.B.

Heard: June 8, 2012
Judgment: September 18, 2012
Docket: Edmonton 4803-155609

© Thomson Reuters Canada Limited or its Licensors (excluding individual court documents). All rights reserved.

Counsel: Michele J. Reeves, for Applicant

Dennis Larry Meads, for himself

Subject: Tax — Miscellaneous; Civil Practice and Procedure; Public; Torts

Tax --- General principles — Miscellaneous

Parties were involved in divorce proceedings — DM refused to produce documents regarding income for several reasons related to incorrect legal theories, and provided several unorthodox documents to court — DM's spouse brought application for case management and for orders regarding documentation — Application granted — DM was Organized Pseudolegal Commercial Argument Litigant, and his conduct was potentially vexatious and in contempt of court — Conduct of DM warranted close judicial supervision through case management — DM ordered to provide routine information such as tax returns and statement of earnings — Several improper documents proffered by DM were declared invalid — Existence of coat of arms in court room did not mean that proceedings involved admiralty law and did not affect court's jurisdiction — DM did not have personal identity separate from any fictitious "corporate identity" which affected his liability for tax and other legal purposes, and documents proffered to contrary were ineffective — DM was not entitled to foist documents on court or others in order to create unilateral legal obligations, and purported agreements were not binding — DM could not claim trade-mark or copyright interest in his name or impose penalties on others for use of his name, and DM's intellectual property scheme had overwhelmingly juvenile character — No secret government account existed from which DM could force payments of his family law obligations — DM could not avail himself of money for nothing scheme.

Cases considered by J.D. Rooke A.C.J.Q.B.:
Alberta Treasury Branches v. Klassen (2004), 364 A.R. 230, 2004 ABQB 463, 2004 CarswellAlta 824 (Alta. Q.B.)
— considered
I know, they still call it a tax case in the title, but they have purged tax from the remainder and modified the line that Dean is relying on as his lifeline, his comment on the head note was;
O.K. this is the very front page of Meads v. Meads, again you don’t need to look further than Meads v. Meads, you wait three seconds I’m going to get it, I’m going to read the money line right on the beginning of the front page … Doesn’t take me long, so I was obviously served a copy of this because this is their fuckin’ book of authorities, Meads v. Meads, you open up the front page here and you read the very fuckin’ front part of the decision, by this uhhh… Justice fuckin’ Rooke or whatever his name is here ok, it says right here. I got it underlined:
"Taxpayer did not have personal identity separate from any corporate identity which affected his liability for tax and other legal purposes and documents proffered to contrary were ineffective.”
That’s the only line that you need to read in Meads v. Meads, it’s on the front fuckin’ page.
Again, they still have the word taxpayer in it, extremely shoddy work as Mowe has commented about Carswell head notes in general but they have changed Dean's "money" line to;

"DM did not have personal identity separate from any fictitious "corporate identity" which affected his liability for tax and other legal purposes, and documents proffered to contrary were ineffective"

So Carswell is telling poor Dean that his whole corporate identity argument is just a fiction. I'd extend that to his entire sad shoddy defense.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So Dean wasn't lying in Update 12 when he said he got convicted for some of the charges already.

So annoying that no reporters are covering this.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Möwe has been remarkably restrained actually, considering this is a civil divorce case. The only time tax is mentioned is in passing that DM hadn't apparently been paying his.

I do find it interesting/amusing that the arguments usually reserved for a tax case got trotted out for a divorce actions and helped generate the ruling that is now the bane of the FOTL and tax denier crowd.

The FOTL and anti-tax crowd have a lot to thank the Meads for when it comes right down to it. :sarcasmon:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Strongly suggest you save a copy of Dean's June 2013 seminar before it gets taken down.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

That NWO2 fella is calling it quits, no longer promoting the freeman movement because there are too many charlatans out there (except Menard, apparently).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROTDQKm ... ooCFMpQROg

Oh and there appears to be a new Dean facebook page that sprung up two weeks ago: https://www.facebook.com/DeanCliffordChannel

Of interest is this post which apparently explains why it's been all quiet on the freedom front:
Dean has had his pin for phone calls taken away and has been placed back in solitary confinement over since last week. may have something do to with the last update or things said over recorded called from the jail. update 13 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYYvo7o-Mro
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well gee, life's rough when you're dumbern' a post and no where near as interesting.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
erwalkerca
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by erwalkerca »

That NWO2 fella is calling it quits, no longer promoting the freeman movement
Maybe the CRA finally contacted Mr Bates, aka NWO2, regarding his failure to pay income tax on his self-employed income that he documented in one of his videos. Not that a "freeman" would ever admit to that occurring. LOL
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Crazy idea, maybe it's because he's issued at least two death threats against police officers on the phone calls?

Seriously, do we not have any press contacts in the area? I've been able to track down a number of people who worked for Dean and his Land Stewardship Program, they are so incredibly angry at the rip off. I'm still digging so I won't give too much away right now.

There really should be a CBC reporter or something on the ground to at least cover the latest conviction or go around Manitoba interviewing all the people Dean ripped off or took advantage of. It would make for a great article and a great cautionary tale.