Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

The question is whether those selkirk convictions are the gun/drug charges or if they're something old? Could he have already been sentenced? That previous garbled update did say something about convictions being entered.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the only thing we can take for certain out of this is that Dean and Co have not told anything like the truth about any of it, and the only way we'll ever find out is to get a good look at what the actual docket and filings show.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:The question is whether those selkirk convictions are the gun/drug charges or if they're something old? Could he have already been sentenced? That previous garbled update did say something about convictions being entered.
Not that it is much to rely on but he did say motoring convictions and federal charges, so presumably these are the current federal charges he is facing that he is trying to get dismissed.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Fmotlgroupie
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Bill Lumbergh wrote:The question is whether those selkirk convictions are the gun/drug charges or if they're something old? Could he have already been sentenced? That previous garbled update did say something about convictions being entered.
Not that it is much to rely on but he did say motoring convictions and federal charges, so presumably these are the current federal charges he is facing that he is trying to get dismissed.
And there's no point wasting Dean's prodigious legal talents on simple things, like addressing old convictions and current charges separately. :sarcasmon:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think Darren is confused about what charges Dean is trying to have quashed. I believe the Selkirk Convictions must refer to either the February "donuts" arrest or the July "punching cops" arrest. More likely the February one and none of them would be federal.
notorial dissent

Why, you couldn't possibly be suggesting that Dean would lie to Darren, would you??? :sarcasmon:

That Darren is confused, and/or lying is pretty much a given just as it is when the other Clifford speaks.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Nah, they covered that in the 8 or 9 update. Dean doesn't tell Darren what he's filing or when he has court dates or anything. By simply lurking this thread, you'd know more about Dean's case than Darren does. Had a Youtube argument with him a while back when he still believed the federal charges had been dropped. Completely clueless.

Anyone ever watch Quills? I'm reminded of that scene where they try to write a book with the author in one jail cell passing narrating it to one prisoner then narrating it to another prisoner etc until it's finally written down.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

After 8 months in jail, with the last few weeks in solitary, Dean's noggin can't be doing too well.

His updates always seemed to me to reveal a hopelessly angry young man showing very bad judgement.

At times he talked about filing documents just so he could get in front of the judge and cuss him out. Then he threatened a courtroom cop, openly saying he didn't care if the jailers were recording the call.

And through all this his councilor has been Darren, the dolt who helped get him in this mess in the first place!

Now Dean's in an even tighter spot.. . .his firearm, grow-op and cop threatening charges are coming down the pike and he doesn't have one word of freeman woo that can help him.

Dean's headed for a bad end of his own making.
notorial dissent

Entirely true, Dean is exactly where Dean put himself, with no real help from anyone except his big vulgar mouth.

I keep wondering how long it will be before Darren gets to join him.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

The results are up at the Manitoba Court of Queen's Bench for Dean's application yesterday to quash his criminal convictions (what convictions?!):
  • Document #38
    Date: 21-Jul-2014
    Document: DISPOSITION SHEET - ABRA J, 21JUL2014, BOTH APPLICATIONS DISMISSED
So Dean's applications to quash were squashed. On the brighter side, if I am correct that he just attacked court jurisdiction or something equally wonky he still has a right to appeal the result to Queen's Bench.

Dean is becoming something of a fixture in the Manitoba Court of Queen's Bench, reviewing the records it looks like he has now made the acquaintance of no less than eight of their judges: Chartier, Bryk, Keyser, Simonsen, McCawley, Clearwater, Bond, Abra JJ.

That's not bad, given the Court seems to have a total of 43 judges, and of those 12 are "family division" and one is suspended For Doing Stuff. So, if my calculations are correct, Dean only needs another 22 more unsuccessful applications before he can argue Queen's Bench is as a whole conflicted out because all of its judges are biased against him - the proof being each had made unfavorable rulings against him.

Put another way, he's 26.7% of the way to assured and total victory!

The next hearing on the database is on August 1, 2014, where the defendants in Dean's civil lawsuit against judges, police, and Crown Prosecutors have applied to have Dean's lawsuit tossed.

It's only appropriate, I think, to quote Xabre from the World Freeman Society Forums on this subject in his message thread "Dean Clifford is Pushing some legal Buttons (https://worldfreemansociety.org/forum/7 ... al-buttons):
I stopped buy the DC site to check on Deans progress if any and I have pasted a excerpt from the Update #14 from the 19th of July ,posted by his brother.

It would seem that Dean is again being singled out by the Law society and because of Deans Steadfastness they are now strong arming their own lawyers / notary's to avoid we Freemen, as we now waste the courts time. They are STILL breaking many laws in that they are keeping Dean in Solitary which to me is Cruel and Unusual punishment ,as Dean has committed no CAPITAL CRIME in which to warrant such unjust treatment. This to me is a grandiose misuse of the law to single out a man who refuses to be governed by a system which is now bloated and so arrogant as it feel's it can make the rules as it goes along just to negate a mans FREE WILL.
(I don't think Xabre knows the meaning of the term "capital crime" since the death penalty was abolished in Canada on July 14, 1976 for civilians, and in 1998 for military personnel.)

Nevertheless! Free will! Invictus!

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Well the fella is persistent, if anything.

21-Jul-2014
Winnipeg-QB
NOTICE OF MOTION (MASTER) BY PLAINTIFF, IMMEDIATE RESTORATION OF THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL PROPERY

I'm guessing the "personal property" in question is the guns & drugs? Or the frozen bank accounts?
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Hmm. Would a Master even have authority to make an order of that kind? Maybe. It looks like the jurisdiction for Masters in Manitoba is pretty broad.

Doesn't Dean subscribe to the idea that he personally owns a trust/Strawman thingie? Maybe he wants it back.

"Sure Dean, here you go - you're a legal person again. Congratulations!"

On a tangent, what leaves me a little surprised is that after all of these applications Dean has not managed to rack up even one written judgment. Even if those were subject to a publication ban they still should appear as numbered documents on the Manitoba Courts website.

I'm sure that will change, eventually.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Did he actually file another f*cking affidavit on Monday? That's two affidavits in less than three days.

He's filed 7 affidavits in his February case and two in his case against the Crown and everyone else.
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Jeffrey wrote:Did he actually file another f*cking affidavit on Monday? That's two affidavits in less than three days.

He's filed 7 affidavits in his February case and two in his case against the Crown and everyone else.
The guys assigned to obstructing his legal filings in prison are obviously not very good at their jobs :sarcasmon:
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Sadly, it seems we missed Dean's eight month of detention milestone a couple days back. Congrats Dean! I'm sure that victory will be coming real soon, sometime.

This made me curious to see whether anyone in Freemanistan had noted this benchmark - which, if Dean is convicted, would usually mean Dean has served on year of his sentence in advance given the standard 1:1.5 'remand is tough' credit multiplier. It doesn't look like it.

If fact, it's rather striking how little anyone is commenting on Dean any longer. The "Free Dean Clifford" and "Dean Clifford Community" Facebook pages are pretty much inactive. Those paragons of excellent media reporting "We Are Change Victoria" and "Winnipeg Alternative Media" have dropped Dean. No one rallies to have supporters join Dean in his many, many court appearances.

I've noticed this before. For all their emphasis on 'resistance' and 'taking on the man', it seems the typical Sovereign/Freeman/OPCA litigant tends to treat unsuccessful peers as pariahs.

Somehow I don't think that will change for Dean when his civil action is struck out on Friday.

SMS Möwe
notorial dissent

I think if you translate "unsuccessful peers" as embarrassing reminders of ongoing failure you pretty well have it, and so it is no wonder they go out of their way to avoid being reminded of that unpleasant reality, since common sense doesn't seem to have a place in their reality.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

When Dean was publicly dissed by his web site admin, I suspect many of his marginal supporters silently melted away like morning fog.
notorial dissent

It's kind of hard to maintain your image as the great all knowing guru when your silly sorry pathetic ass is parked in the local hoosegow and for all your posturing and promises all your magic documents have been thrown back in you face and outright laughed at, and your claims that the courts are going to run in terror of you seems to ring real hollow even with the dim and faithful. I'll bet even Lil' Cliffy is starting to have some teensy tiny niggling doubts right about now. Maybe, if he's got enough sense!!!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Was watching a news segment on prison conditions in the US. I assume they're not as bad in Canada but it does make me wonder how much of the Dean propaganda is legit. I really don't believe he's in one of those ADMAX solitary cells with a slat they use to pass food to him. I think we've all reverse engineered that the prison guards keep him away from the general population so he won't try to give them Freeman legal advice which given how effective it is, is a justified move to protect the rest of the inmates.

By the way not sure if you noticed but the Free Manitoba channel that hosts many of Dean's older videos is now openly critical of Dean; although ironically still maintaining that his theories are correct.

Very annoying that we've had to wait this long for a trial. Found this handy website:

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2 ... 46-eng.htm
the median length of cases involving two or more charges was considerably longer than those involving single charges (147 days and 82 days, respectively).
notorial dissent

I suspect that the more likely reason Dean is in "solitary" is that he is a loud mouthed, obnoxious, contentious SOB, and has used ever opportunity to cause problems at the jail, and locking him up by himself and away from the rest of the inmates is probably for everyone's benefits. Not to mention all those threatening recordings he supposedly made.

I would also bet that the length of his stay in the slammer is directly related to his continually not being ready and fighting every little lost battle over and over again to the point that things just keep getting postponed due toi wasted time and effort. There are times when I think Canadian judges are too polite and patient, and this is definitely one of them.