Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Jeffrey »

Also worth noting that is a Queen's Bench decision, which is where Dean has always claimed his arguments magically begin to work.

This would probably be at the top of my list if I ever got to ask Dean questions because what he actually believes concerning QB is something of a mystery. He doesn't appear to have made the connection that Meads v. Meads was a Queen's Bench decision. Which suggests maybe he thinks that's not the "real" QB and the real QB is somewhere else. Or maybe despite 9 months of free time in jail he hasn't bothered figuring it out.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

OR, he doesn't really have clue one as to what Queen's Bench really is, which is what I'm betting. I'm beginning to come to the inescapable conclusion that he really doesn't understand even the basics of the Canadian court system. I'll readily admit it gives me a headache, but then I've got a valid excuse, I'm just a dumb colonial from south of the border and after all, we only sort of adopted the English system when we set up shop 227 years ago.

Dean seems to be long on the theory(fantasy) part, and real not so good on the fact and practice part as far as I can see. Particularly since his total wins to date seems be hovering right -0- I'm guessing, and we really don't know how many losses in various forums, but the best guess is LOTS. Yep, Dean is a real legal genius, I'm telling you, fer sure!!!!

In other words, I think he makes it up as he goes along, and his acolytes are enough, well magnitudes, dumber than he is to swallow it all hook line and sinker.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Good luck trying to figure out what the hell this means:
Darren Clifford has requested I post the following message "... much talk regarding Dean's position and intent ... very few are privy to this ... consider the idea ... he is using their respective language to prove to man ... that yes it does NOT work! He understands other gentlemen's' perspectives regarding I-dentity ... Yes, Dean is not like other teachers ... Dean will not die for HAPPY MEALS."

Meaning Dean is trying to prove a point that those with Youtube Phd's are all talk and no show. Even Kate of Gaia has requested permission for a legal name to use as announced on her show last night.
notorial dissent

I'm wondering if they got this from tea leaves, the ouija board, or someone's chicken entrails?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Jeffrey wrote:Good luck trying to figure out what the hell this means:
.....Dean's position

Considering he's in prison, probably from behind
.... regarding I-dentity ...
Is that what you say when you back into someone's car?
Yes, Dean is not like other teachers ...

Yeah, most of them aren't sitting in prison....yet.
Dean will not die for HAPPY MEALS.
I think he's struggling with this one, really. You can take away our lives, but you can't take away out HAPPY MEALS!!!
Meaning Dean is trying to prove a point that those with Youtube Phd's are all talk and no show. Even Kate of Gaia has requested permission for a legal name to use as announced on her show last night.
As a matter of fact a lot of them are no show. They no show to their seminars, they no show to court, they no show for voting, etc.

edit: We really need a separate thread for Kate of Gaia, some of her "articles" absolutely boggle the mind. I think I lost 10 IQ reading one this morning and now i have a headache.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Courtesy of Rob Smith:
For those who are not fully aware of why Dean is in prison it's because of a "Breach of Recognizance". That means the court told him not to do something and he did it like a bail breach or some dumb ass thing. It actually had nothing to do with the weapons or alleged "grow op" it was because he didn't go to court one day when they wanted him there.

With that stated I received this message from his brother Darren this morning, "Hi Rob..He had a trial this morning for the breach of recognasance which is what led to his arrest last year..and he made them look stupid and it was dismissed."

Here's hoping to see Dean free in the near future as the principle reason for his arrest has been dismissed.
Truly they have reached new levels of dishonesty.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote:Courtesy of Rob Smith:
"Hi Rob..He had a trial this morning for the breach of recognasance which is what led to his arrest last year..and he made them look stupid and it was dismissed."

Here's hoping to see Dean free in the near future as the principle reason for his arrest has been dismissed.
And yet the great legal genius IS STILL incarcerated. Wonder why???
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

For those who are not fully aware of why Dean is in prison it's because of a "Breach of Recognizance". That means the court told him not to do something and he did it like a bail breach or some dumb ass thing. It actually had nothing to do with the weapons or alleged "grow op" it was because he didn't go to court one day when they wanted him there.
Again, not necessarily. He may very well have originally been locked up for a FTA while the other stuff was in the system. And if he did have a parole violation and didn't attend the court date they would have locked him up pretty quick. The whole reason he's staying in jail is because he's a moron. So, what, 1/10th true?

One thing I have noticed with a lot of these.....people. There is some truth in what they say. It might only be that they were correct in one thing out of a hundred but it's still there. Even a broken clock is right twice a day kinda sums them up.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

With that stated I received this message from his brother Darren this morning, "Hi Rob..He had a trial this morning for the breach of recognasance which is what led to his arrest last year..and he made them look stupid and it was dismissed."

Dean & Co. fails to recognize that their denial has become so absurd that a significant portion of the, otherwise gullible, freeman cult has become dubious of their claims. It appears that in Smith, Dean has a new mouthpiece willing to repeat tall tales about how he's triumphing over the powers that be.

This story is the usual "I had the charges dismissed" tale from Dean. One loses count of how many time Dean has tried to pull this ruse.

Here's the original party line from Dean's website http://deanclifford.info/2014/08/23/bre ... dismissed/:

-------------

"He had a trial this morning for “breach of recognisance”. Which was the warrant that led to his initial arrest last year. And it was dismissed!
He hasn’t been able to make calls out to his people helping him but can only call his father and he can’t be given stamps and paper to send mail out now also.
His next court dates are:
18th September – He has issued a Demand for particulars from the Federal and Provincial Crown’s.
29th September – Non registration and prohibited Gun charges.
Errors & Omissions Expected
The court register isn’t adding future court dates now and back records may change also which says a lot.
We hope to have an update from Dean himself soon."

---------------
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Okay but what happened to the Driving while suspended and five counts of assaulting a peace officer which preceded the "breach of recognizance" charge?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Almost forgot:
He had a trial this morning for “breach of recognisance”. Which was the warrant that led to his initial arrest last year. And it was dismissed!

He hasn’t been able to make calls out to his people helping him but can only call his father and he can’t be given stamps and paper to send mail out now also.

His next court dates are:

18th September – He has issued a Demand for particulars from the Federal and Provincial Crown’s.

29th September – Non registration and prohibited Gun charges.

Errors & Omissions Expected
The court register isn’t adding future court dates now and back records may change also which says a lot.

We hope to have an update from Dean himself soon.
Assuming they're not lying, I'm guessing they're dismissing the small charges and focusing on the big stuff?

In the documents Mowe obtained the breach of recognizance appears as it's own "information" 011-94013 and you can see in Dean's statement of claim that it's one of six groups of charges Dean is facing. Which leaves the 5 other groups open, although what we have is from January and we had that whole thing where the federal charges were withdrawn and re-submitted, so God only knows what the hell is going on at this point.

Other than that, the next milestone we have to look forward to is the court decision concerning Dean's lawsuit and hopefully the start of his trial.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

My guess is that Dean will repeat his same failed line of defense at his trial.

His history of violence and threats brings us to the question of whether he will fly into a rage when the judge tells him his arguments are pointless and have already been dismissed during the court's rejections of his freeman filings.

It could be quite a show for this self-proclaimed man of peace!
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

That breach of recognizance charge pertained to Dean "failing to reside" at a particular address - I'm guessing because he went on his seminar road trip.

Courts have been split on their interpretation of "reside". Some judges rule that it means you have to spend virtually every night in the given residence. Others allow for periods of absence, as long as that residence is your primary dwelling, or your "home base" so to speak. Truckers who are out on bail get into this problem a lot. They are out on the road for days and then get busted for breaching the "reside" condition.

The bottom line is, Dean may actually be innocent of that charge.
notorial dissent

My question then would be, does Dean in fact even have a place of residence? I got the feeling/impression from what has been said that he doesn't/can't stay in any one place for long since he seems to have a problem with paying his bills. I really can't imagine anyone but the most desperate or unconcerned of slumlords accepting him as a tenant considering his past. Or, it may just have been that little thing of keeping the court notified of where he was, he doesn't seem to be real big on following requirements either, "they don't apply to him", after all.

The biggest problem here is that there is no real way of knowing what charges, where and when he is facing, since he seems to have a jumble of Federal, Provincial, and local charges all piled in together.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Bit of an update... a letter from Dean has been posted in his website. Nothing really of interest other than a promise to work with "previously unknown groups and movements" in the future. I wonder who that could be?
Hello shawn August 18, 2014

Nice to hear from you. Sorry it took a while to reply, things have been a little, well… difficult around here. Actually I have not replied to anyone who has sent me mail, but the envelope and stamp made it much easier. Do not worry about me losing my faith, in fact, I have more resolve than ever even though the whole system is against me at present. It was to be expected at some point. I have been discouraged a few times by the sheer level of fraud I have been faced with to date, but in the end, fraud vitiates all! I have recourse and will no be giving up. As for the ringing in my ears, that could be a really interesting conversation for another time, and no, I did not know that about Muhammad as I am not too familiar with his life or prophecies. Thank-you for the that piece of knowledge. Despite everything that is going on, I do take comfort in knowing that people are waking up and that the tide is turning on this mess of a civilization being foisted on us. I have a lengthy written update for the forum and should have the issues with the website fixed soon. It has been tough to manage as I spent 26 days in solitary confinement for no reason last month and I have not had any access to a phone for 60 days as of today. They are trying to shut me up and have made things as hard as possible on me to try and break me. It’s not working.

[next page]

Feel free to update anyone you can that I am okay and fighting hard than ever. I am more likely to respond if there is a stamp and envelope. As for anything you can do to help? You are doing it. Support letters are great and getting involved by waking up others is the key to freedom. We are only as free as our Brothers and Sisters. Letters and faxes to the courts and government actors letting them know we are on to their fraud and we are all watching. Being active is easy and only requires one to have no fear of these scumbags. The movement as a whole will only benefit from all this attention and their system will continue to fall apart at a faster pace due to the blatant fraud they are now engaging in to keep up ‘appearances’ (pun intended). As a result of this we will be working closely with many more previously unknown groups and movements, as please feel free to stay in contact with our group, my brother in Calgary start a group, or just do your best to raise awareness and get the message out. Every bit of effort no matter how small will help turn the tide faster. Thank-you for your support! For some reason, few people understand that I have lost far more than I will ever get back in my battles, but I lost material shit that means nothing. At the very least I have tried to make things better in this world and can look at myself in the mirror… when I have one again! Keep up the good fight my friend and I will see everyone very soon!

Thank-You
Dean C. Clifford
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Hi Shawn,
I am a paranoid delusionist with delusions of power and grandeur. In fact, I am so screwed up that even I doubt that I am doing anything at all, but I do not let those doubts stop me! It makes me feel much better to hear about other paranoid delusionists and makes me feel that I am not alone in my disease. The Man has realized everytime I open my mouth bullshit flies out so they have attempted to keep me from opening my mouth, probably for my own safety, but I will persevere.

Please let everyone know that I am still delusional and will continue to act on my delusions no matter what. I love to hear from the other delusionals. By the way, I will only answer if they pay for it. I have accomplished my mission of making the government fully aware of my delusions and that of the other delusional people out there. While I have been in here I have found other delusional people and will start working with them also, not just my group of delusionals . Anything you guys can do will make things even worse for me so please keep it up, on to Victory! Not many people realize how much of my stuff I lost in my delusions but it's all good. In fact, my delusions have gotten so strong they no longer bother me when I have an introspective moment, they laugh right along with me. Keep it up, out delusions will save us!
Even though I tried to translate his message I lack the willpower to put in all the grammatical and spelling errors. I know, I am a failure, but I think I got the essence.

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

JamesVincent wrote:
Hi Shawn,
I am a paranoid delusionist with delusions of power and grandeur. In fact, I am so screwed up that even I doubt that I am doing anything at all, but I do not let those doubts stop me! It makes me feel much better to hear about other paranoid delusionists and makes me feel that I am not alone in my disease. The Man has realized everytime I open my mouth bullshit flies out so they have attempted to keep me from opening my mouth, probably for my own safety, but I will persevere.

Please let everyone know that I am still delusional and will continue to act on my delusions no matter what. I love to hear from the other delusionals. By the way, I will only answer if they pay for it. I have accomplished my mission of making the government fully aware of my delusions and that of the other delusional people out there. While I have been in here I have found other delusional people and will start working with them also, not just my group of delusionals . Anything you guys can do will make things even worse for me so please keep it up, on to Victory! Not many people realize how much of my stuff I lost in my delusions but it's all good. In fact, my delusions have gotten so strong they no longer bother me when I have an introspective moment, they laugh right along with me. Keep it up, out delusions will save us!
Even though I tried to translate his message I lack the willpower to put in all the grammatical and spelling errors. I know, I am a failure, but I think I got the essence.
I think it's an excellent translation!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I am more likely to respond if there is a stamp and envelope.
It comes to something when a guru does not consider any one of his supporters to be worth the price of a postage stamp.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

I'd say it pretty well sums up Dean's whole attitude towards his little flock of pigeons, and Dean in general.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

You know what just digging a bit deeper into Rob and Darren's bullshit about the breach of recognizance charge.

The full timeline is:

July 19 - Fist fight with cops after being caught driving with suspended license
July 22 - Released on bail
August 21 - Fails to show up to court to deal with July charges bench warrant issued
November 5 - Drugs and guns are found at his home, Dean is not there, but his roommate is and he's arrested.
November 8 - Breach of recognizance when they go to his house and he's not there
November 24 - Dean is arrested at the Hamilton Seminar
He had a trial this morning for “breach of recognisance”. Which was the warrant that led to his initial arrest last year. And it was dismissed!
Let's get into how much bullshit this statement contains. The first warrant for Dean's arrest is issued in August, Dean is then a fugitive for the next 4 months.

One possible source for the confusion is this statement from police in the CBC article:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/ ... -1.2439237
"The warrant is a result of subsequent checks of court-imposed conditions which revealed that he was in breach of his recognizance," he said.
What I suspect actually happened is that the August arrest warrant was limited to the Province of Manitoba, after 4 months of not being able to find him they go to his house to try and arrest him to find he's not there but the house is full of drugs and guns. At THAT point, the Canada-wide warrant is issued because those charges are federal instead of Provincial.

The cops get information about Dean's upcoming seminar from his website and decide to arrest him 1,000 miles away from his home in Manitoba, at the Hamilton, Ontario seminar.

So Dean was absolutely in breach of his recognizance since I guarantee the terms of his bail must have mentioned that he could not leave the province.

And in any case, the gun and drug charges pre-date the breach of recognizance.