Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by notorial dissent »

I do follow your line of thought here, just not sure abut your reasoning as it puts me back in puzzled land.

So, if I understand correctly here, after he got popped for no license and fighting with a cop he got bailed out OR???, then skipped out on his hearing on the license and assault charge, got a bench warrant issued, laid low for four months, in between which he got his roommate busted for drugs and guns, which at that point becomes a Federal??? case???

I don’t understand the Nov 8 installment, since he was already in breach by that point and they should have just been back out to pick him up on the original charge, and the new Federal charges by that point. Was he under orders to be a certain place by that point, or were they coming to arrest him on the bench and Federal warrants.

Nov 24 he should have gotten busted for BOTH sets of charges if I understand what was going on at that point.

I think I’m now very confused at this point. Unless there is something that happened in between, the breach would had to have been his NOT showing up at his Aug 21 hearing, not anything else, and then the Federal charges would have stemmed from the guns and drugs found when they busted his roommate, which followed the breach.

I can see the breach charge being dropped since he was in custody by that point, but have they done anything about the original license assault charges, or have they been stayed pending the more serious Federal charges?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

So, if I understand correctly here, after he got popped for no license and fighting with a cop he got bailed out OR???, then skipped out on his hearing on the license and assault charge, got a bench warrant issued, laid low for four months, in between which he got his roommate busted for drugs and guns, which at that point becomes a Federal??? case???
Based on what Mowe obtained, he gets arrested July 19 and bailed out July 22. Yeah the rest of what you said is right.
I don’t understand the Nov 8 installment, since he was already in breach by that point and they should have just been back out to pick him up on the original charge, and the new Federal charges by that point. Was he under orders to be a certain place by that point, or were they coming to arrest him on the bench and Federal warrants.
November 8 is the single breach charge where he's supposed to be living at his Manitoba house but isn't there. I'm not sure why it shows up 3 days after the search of the house.
Nov 24 he should have gotten busted for BOTH sets of charges if I understand what was going on at that point.
Yeah but my theory is that since the July charges were provincial nothing happened. They only issue the Canada-wide warrant on November 5 after the federal charges.
I think I’m now very confused at this point. Unless there is something that happened in between, the breach would had to have been his NOT showing up at his Aug 21 hearing, not anything else, and then the Federal charges would have stemmed from the guns and drugs found when they busted his roommate, which followed the breach.
No the August 21 is 145(2)(a) - Failure to attend court. The November breach that was allegedly dropped is 145(3) Failure to comply with condition of undertaking or recognizance for not living where he said he'd be.
I can see the breach charge being dropped since he was in custody by that point, but have they done anything about the original license assault charges, or have they been stayed pending the more serious Federal charges?
Dean isn't arrested for two more weeks after the Breach charge.
notorial dissent

True, he went in to breach when he didn't show up to court on Aug 21. When they went out on Nov 5, they had to have been going out to serve the bench warrant and arrest him, so I don't see how there could have been a breach there when he was already in breach, anymore than it could have made a difference on the 8th, he wasn't there then either, so they still couldn't arrest him, which is what they would have gone out to do. They didn't/couldn't arrest him because they didn't know where he was until the scheduled conference later in the month when he was there and they arrested him at that time. It still doesn't make sense to me, maybe we'll find out more when he finally does go to trial.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think because they didn't go to his house until November.

They did the same thing with his brother Darren, he had arrest warrants out for a few months and Darren avoided arrest until they caught him driving around:

http://www.westernwheel.com/article/201 ... /306279974
A warrant was issued for his arrest when he failed to show up for fingerprints. Late last year police spotted Clifford in his vehicle and tried to pull it over. The officer didn’t pursue Clifford at that time.

On Sunday another officer spotted Clifford and followed him to a nearby property where an altercation allegedly took place and Clifford was tasered and taken into custody.
For some reason Canadian cops don't go to your house to arrest you when a warrant is issued.
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

For some reason Canadian cops don't go to your house to arrest you when a warrant is issued.
It's possible they did and
a) he wasn't home,
b) he was home but didn't answer,
c) he was home and declined to come out or invite the police in to arrest him, and a Feeney warrant (to go into a residence and arrest someone) wasn't practicable because, well, they almost never are, or
d) the local police may have decided that Dean's house was the most dangerous place to try to pick him up (access to guns, getting fired up about defending his "castle" etc), and that it was better to arrest him in public.

Normally I'd include a strong possibility that the police had other priorities, but getting Dean's warrant extended and arranging the Hamilton arrest suggest that there was a fair bit of effort expended looking for Dean.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:That breach of recognizance charge pertained to Dean "failing to reside" at a particular address - I'm guessing because he went on his seminar road trip.

Courts have been split on their interpretation of "reside". Some judges rule that it means you have to spend virtually every night in the given residence. Others allow for periods of absence, as long as that residence is your primary dwelling, or your "home base" so to speak. Truckers who are out on bail get into this problem a lot. They are out on the road for days and then get busted for breaching the "reside" condition.

The bottom line is, Dean may actually be innocent of that charge.
Exactly right.
My Brother Dean had a hearing on Friday Aug 22, 2014 for a “breach of recognizance” from last November, contrived via threat and duress which was the charge that resulted in the issuing of the bogus warrant for his arrest which subsequently led to the outlandishly wasteful production of his kidnapping and transfer from Ontario to Winnipeg and then on to Brandon and his continued harm and abuse.

HER MAJESTY’s private statutory kangaroo tribunal was held from 10:00am-12:30pm in Winnipeg. It looks as though the crown prosecutor is truly a pawn put in place to take the fall for all of the criminal proceedings.

It is actually sad that someone so helplessly devoid of lawful knowledge and truth has been put in that unfortunate position. Her witness, Brian Boyd, a detective for the Winnipeg RCMP also displayed what a sad excuse and waste of public funding the RCMP gang really is.

It turns out that Mr. Boyd is responsible for taking the investigation upon himself, and issuing the warrant which was clearly baseless.
Sean T. Bowser, another RCMP employee was also there to witness for the crown. It was a shocking display of ignorance on his part as well.

After 19 years in that career, one would expect he might know the difference between a man and legal person, but he did not, and confirmed that on the record. Long story short, the charge was dismissed.

Dean did a wonderful job at removing any presumed jurisdiction. The judge saved them from further embarrassment however, because when faced with the simple truth, She ‘simply’ had no choice but to state that the crown had not provided enough evidence to prove that Dean had failed to live at a specific address, which was a condition of the recognizance that he had supposedly breached. Transcripts will hopefully be posted as quickly as possible.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

having been to court on many such things i can say that unless the recognizance clearly stated dean must remain in a certain province, county, city or some such; and the police were monitoring where he actually resided with home visits and such the burden of proof of residence does not reside on dean to prove where he lives. the burden is on the crown to prove he does not reside there. so without something like a curfew there is nothing in law suspending his right to travel, stay at a friends for a night or any such thing. they can not disprove that he did not call the residence home.

this is something i belive remains relatively undefined at law.

in short he could have beat that charge by simply saying, "i reside at the approved address".

but this really just makes for bad planing on behalf of dean. he is losing all his little charge plea bargain poker chips. but i guess it dosent really matter as the meaty charges are packing a mandatory minimum. had he made a decent deal off the bat for his criminal enterprise and illegal weapons he could have got some minimum security and be just about out by now.

as an ex con i can say theres a fella in jail making a bad situation much worse.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I like that Darren manages to write all that without including any actual information in it.
After 19 years in that career, one would expect he might know the difference between a man and legal person, but he did not, and confirmed that on the record.
I bet a five dollars that what actually happened was he said that "Mr. Clifford is arguing that he is a man and not a legal person, this argument is frivolous" and added either "a legal person includes a man" or "man and legal person are the same thing". In the Clifford's collective brain, that's translated into, "oh they're so stupid and don't know the difference".
In regards to another matter, Dean’s civil hearing for his lawsuit against the crown, 2 cops, and 3 judges, was held on Aug 1, 2014.

The judge reserved her decision of whether the claim would be struck or not, and we still have not received a decision. They are clearly going to stall and drag it out as long as possible, because hey, isn’t that what corrupt, deceitful, tyrannical criminals do?
Yeah of course Darren. It's not because court decisions take time to write. It's clearly all a conspiracy.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

will they be putting up the transcripts of the win with all the rest of their transcripts? dont they always put them up right away?.... :sarcasmon:

and the cliffys will be to dumb to realize its not a win any further than ambiguity in law generally favors the defendant; no matter how terrible his legal advice.

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

You know they've had transcripts since the arrest last year and refuse to post any of it. They have people going to all the court dates and none of them post any updates about what happens in them.

They're not going to post any of it because it makes Dean look bad.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Dean & Co. is without organization, discipline or direction.

The best example of this crew's utterly directionless downhill slide is seen in the fact that nobody in the Dean brain trust had the sense to make sure that Dean's threats against a jail house officer were not spoken over the jail house phone and most certainly not rebroadcast over a web based "news update".

If stupid were a crime, these boys would get the chair.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I guess the good news for Dean is that they apparently won't press charges for those threats.

Which I guess isn't really surprising since they probably weren't specific enough.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Dean seems to no longer be much of a news item. Three days after his brother, Darren's, fanciful news posting and the freeman subculture is engulfed with the sound of one hand clapping. . .

http://deanclifford.info/2014/08/29/update-15/

Posted by Darren Clifford on Aug 29, 2014 in News |
“ All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them “ ~ Galileo Galilei

Apologies to everyone for such a long wait between updates. You might have noticed the reason why in his last letter to a supporter. It’s kind of hard to make updates when you are in solitary for 26 days for no reason and are not allowed access to a phone for over 2 months now.

My Brother Dean had a hearing on Friday Aug 22, 2014 for a “breach of recognizance” from last November, contrived via threat and duress which was the charge that resulted in the issuing of the bogus warrant for his arrest which subsequently led to the outlandishly wasteful production of his kidnapping at the conclusion of his Hamilton, Ontario Seminar and transfer from Ontario to Winnipeg and then on to Brandon and his continued harm and abuse.

HER MAJESTY’s private statutory kangaroo tribunal was held from 10:00am-12:30pm in Winnipeg. It looks as though the crown prosecutor is truly a pawn put in place to take the fall for all of the criminal proceedings.

It is actually sad that someone so helplessly devoid of lawful knowledge and truth has been put in that unfortunate position. Her witness, Brian Boyd, a detective for the Winnipeg RCMP also displayed what a sad excuse and waste of public funding the RCMP gang really is.

It turns out that Mr. Boyd is responsible for taking the investigation upon himself, and issuing the warrant which was clearly baseless.

Sean T. Bowser, another RCMP employee was also there to witness for the crown. It was a shocking display of ignorance on his part as well.

After 19 years in that career, one would expect he might know the difference between a man and legal person, but he did not, and confirmed that on the record. Long story short, the charge was dismissed.

Dean did a wonderful job at removing any presumed jurisdiction. The judge saved them from further embarrassment however, because when faced with the simple truth, She ‘simply’ had no choice but to state that the crown had not provided enough evidence to prove that Dean had failed to live at a specific address, which was a condition of the recognizance that he had supposedly breached. Transcripts will hopefully be posted as quickly as possible.

On a not so high note, Dean’s physical and emotional circumstances that he is being subjected to have not improved. They are trying harder than ever to break him.

Remember Dean was in solitary from on or about June 20th to the middle of July; close to 4 weeks.

I’m not sure of the exact number of days because he has been denied a phone PIN, and still does not have access to anyone.

Apparently the denial of a PIN was the result of some “investigation” by the RCMP. No charges were foisted as a result of this investigation and yet they continue to refuse him any form of communication. They go through his mail, and willfully obstruct his efforts to defend himself, including their refusal to send certain documents by mail whenever they choose for no apparent reason.

It is my understanding that there are employees at Brandon Correctional Centre that are very deeply involved in these tactics which are steeped in depravity and perhaps even considered torturous especially in the case of his solitary confinement. But maybe they think that’s ok because after all, they are only dealing with dead fictions, not Men. Right?

I had a funny dream last night that the next lawsuit drafted will be against a Mr. Parker, a Mr. Logan, and a Mr. Hodgson.

In regards to another matter, Dean’s civil hearing for his lawsuit against the crown, 2 cops, and 3 judges, was held on Aug 1, 2014.

The judge reserved her decision of whether the claim would be struck or not, and we still have not received a decision. They are clearly going to stall and drag it out as long as possible, because hey, isn’t that what corrupt, deceitful, tyrannical criminals do?

In the meantime Dean has no access to a phone, visits are being denied, and for some strange reason, he has not had access to a computer since criminal charges were drafted and served against a one Shauna Silver (Crown Prosecution Services), Sean T. Bowser (Winnipeg RCMP), and Brian Gulay (Selkirk RCMP.) The hearing date for these charges will be on Sept 15, 2014.

And again in another matter, the private jurisdictional and fraudulent back and forth games and motions that HER MAJESTY’s agents, officers and employees are contriving and vexatiously foisting upon Dean in order to gain joinder and jurisdiction are not working and have moved forward to the pre-trial hearings for the federal charges against him by way of force and presumption of contract and force and presumption of capacity. It will be held today in Selkirk Manitoba on Aug. 29, 2014 at 10:00 AM. Their arguments will not hold water.

Dean seems to be doing extraordinarily well given his circumstances. He is still his jovial, sarcastic self. Not many men could stand the emotional and psychological torture he’s been put through, but it’s amazing what a clear conscience, wisdom and your support can get you through.

He is very excited for pre-trial and confident that things will take a turn for the better very soon. At least we will know what steps will be taken next, and possibly when he will be out.

Support and encouragement are especially important right now as he has no communication and visits are being denied.

Please take the time to send him a shout out by mail, keep in mind that a Mr. Logan goes through all of his personal mail and you don’t want it ‘deemed’ inappropriate in any way.

God Bless You All
Darren
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Looks like another application has been filed for the return of personal property. It appears to be filed personally against a prosecutor.

EDIT: typo
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:Looks like another application has been filed for the return of personal property. It appears to be filed personally against a prosecutor.

EDIT: typo
He's started a new civil file:

CI14-02-03064 CLIFFORD, DEAN C. vs HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN)

He has a hearing scheduled for Sept. 15 - this time its in Brandon. He is asking for some property back:

1 10-Sep-2014 Brandon-QB NOTICE OF APPLICATION QBA, RELEASE OF PROPERTY
2 10-Sep-2014 Brandon-QB AFFIDAVIT DEAN CLIFFORD, 10SEP2014
3 10-Sep-2014 Brandon-QB AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE N/APPL, AFFT, ON BRDN PUBLIC PROSECUTIONS (RUTH MCLEAN) PERSONALLY, 10SEP2014
4 10-Sep-2014 Brandon-QB ORDER TO CONVEY A PRISONER

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

What property?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

His guns, pot, and truck??????

Good question, one I had myself.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

JamesVincent wrote:What property?
His brain, perhaps? He appears to be without it at present.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

I'm quite convinced that was long gone before this latest round of confinement, along with any morals or ethics he might allegedly have once had.