Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Moderator: Burnaby49

Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Post by Tuba Cain »

Honest to goodness, I missed ‘em.
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Tuba Cain wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:59 am Honest to goodness, I missed ‘em.
You and me both but it's been over two weeks since Dean promised to come back fighting and expose the whole "sorted" affair of discontent city and he's not made any FaceBook postings since. I'm not getting too excited about the prospect of his expose in any case. It will be just more of his usual bluster. If you review his personal history it shows that for all of his bragging, ranting, promises and threats he's achieved, over the course of his entire lifetime, absolutely nothing. Not even the slightest symbolic victory never mind even any trivial actual wins. He's spent his whole life in self-inflicted conflict without causing even a ripple in the ocean of official indifference to his threat to the body politic. So I'm taking his his promise to;
expose the corrupt and educate the blind public. Time to do a li'l catchin up! ...and CLEAN HOUSE
As more of the same ineffectual bravado that he's employed his entire life. Enjoyable to watch and mock but empty of any purpose or results.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

...and CLEAN HOUSE
that should be easy to do if your homeless.
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

bmxninja357 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:09 pm
...and CLEAN HOUSE
that should be easy to do if your homeless.
ninj
Not really - the world is a much bigger place when one turns it into their house.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's been almost two months since Dean promised to return to Face Book and CLEAN HOUSE but not another word out of him since. Unfortunate; getting the story (or at least Dean's version of the story) of his excellent adventures during the past unrecorded year would have been an entertaining prospect as we in British Columbia complete the second month of lockdown.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

No available public wifi for poor Deano I guess.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's now been six months since Dean posted this on Face book;
Dean Kory
March 15 ·

You all have not been seeing posts from me for over a year because I had made the choice to stay offline through the tent city job... I'll be starting my blog on the whole sorted affair soon in order to expose the corrupt and educate the blind public. I love and have missed you all. Time to do a li'l catchin up! ...and CLEAN HOUSE!
Since then, not a word. Even that was posted almost a year after his previous Face Book posting. In other words after all his endless confrontations, threats and blustering about how he was going to destroy the system as we know it and expose the corruption of the courts and police he's just ended up as we all expected all along. He's just as he always was, a powerless insignificant ranting crank of no real consequence who's barely worth the notice of the system he berates. I assume he's still in British Columbia, he really has nowhere else to go, but he seems to have disappeared into obscurity.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean's got an anniversary coming! On March 15, 2020 Dean posted this on his FB page;
Dean Kory
March 15 ·
You all have not been seeing posts from me for over a year because I had made the choice to stay offline through the tent city job... I'll be starting my blog on the whole sorted affair soon in order to expose the corrupt and educate the blind public. I love and have missed you all. Time to do a li'l catchin up! ...and CLEAN HOUSE!
Well Dean has apparently had a few delays in starting his blog "soon" to "do a li'l catchin up!" It's almost a year since he made that posting and he's posted nothing since. The previous post to this one was made almost a year earlier but he managed to cut in just under the wire. Will he make it a full year this time? We'll have to wait and see!

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:23 am
Dean Kory
<snip>
...and CLEAN HOUSE!
<snip>
Will he make it a full year this time? We'll have to wait and see!
I yield to Occam's razor here. Perhaps he just has a very very dirty house.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:23 am Dean's got an anniversary coming! On March 15, 2020 Dean posted this on his FB page;
Dean Kory
March 15 ·
the whole sorted affair
Orderly affairs are very important.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:48 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:23 am Dean's got an anniversary coming! On March 15, 2020 Dean posted this on his FB page;
Dean Kory
March 15 ·
the whole sorted affair
I may have had a few sorted affairs back in my younger days.

I don't wanna talk about it.

:Axe:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dean Kory
March 15 ·
the whole sorted affair
"Sorted"? This is what happens when a once-cent brain tries to use a one-dollar word.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Famspear wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:37 pm
I may have had a few sorted affairs back in my younger days.

I don't wanna talk about it.

:Axe:
You think a guy who only posts a short message once a year would check the spelling but that's our Deanster.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Happy Birthday Dean! Happy Anniversary Dean! Birthday? Anniversary? Which is it? It’s both! This weekend is straddled by two significant Deanster dates. Last Wednesday, March 10th, was Dean’s 53rd birthday. Three years ago, on his 50th, I wrote,
Dean had his 50th birthday last month. So let's review where the first five decades of his life have gotten him and how he's facing his next decade;

1 - Criminal record
2 – Divorced
2 - Constant hostile interactions with the RCMP and the courts
3 - Dead broke
4 - Unemployed and probably unemployable
5 - Squatting in a tent in a garbage dump
Well we’re three years into that next decade and I doubt things have improved for him. Almost the last thing we heard from him on Facebook, his favorite platform, were panicky pleas for help in late 2018 because he was running, desperately running for his life from assassination squads who had firebombed his tent and were now relentlessly pursuing him! Talk about a cliffhanger! Then over a year of silence until he posted this On March 15th, 2020.
Dean Kory
March 15, 2020

So Dean was still alive, the assassination squads apparently defeated, and back in the fight and about to pull down the whole rotten edifice of corrupt government. That brings us to his anniversary. Tomorrow is one year to the day since he posted that promise to start his blog “soon” and start kicking ass. Not a word since. Google and twitter show nothing, a search of Dean’s records in the British Columbia court system also came up empty. Did the threats in his March 15, 2020 posting trigger the powers-that-be into reactivating the death squads? Is he in hiding for his life yet again? Or is ‘soon’ just a very flexible concept for Dean?

I was so hopeful of hearing about his continuing adventures. Well, in any case, happy birthday and happy anniversary. Don’t make us wait another year to hear from you. Your public demands that you finally, as promised, do “a li’l catchin up!”, maybe even "CLEAN HOUSE!"

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Yes but did he actually sort that whole affair? Inquiring minds want to know.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Given his past success rate with everything he's attempted that I've followed I can answer that with 100% confidence. No.

notorial dissent

I just figured he was either in jail or had finally been committed. Of course with the libraries closed cause reasons it probably cut down on his internet access. I take it the other half of the Kory comedy consortium is also missing in action?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Nothing showing for Deano on BC Courts so he's basicly MIA. His other half, Darcy, intermittently posts on facebook. From what I can tell he's homeless but still has a couple of charges hanging over his head. His trial just keeps getting put off.
87174-1 1 14-Jan-2020 CCC - 264.1(1)(a) Uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm Commit KORY, DARCY Allen Nanaimo BC
87174-1 2 14-Jan-2020 CCC - 88(1) possessing weapon for dangerous purpose Commit KORY, DARCY Allen Nanaimo BC
notorial dissent

I would suspect that the courts and prosecution service consider the pair of them to be barely small change in the scheme of things and have better things to apply their limited resources to. It would seem the phrase "my how the mighty, at least in their tiny minds, have fallen" and let it go at that.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Pretty accurate - a pair of homeless guys are a social issue, not a legal one. For the past couple of years their trouble with the law has just been an ongoing litany of failures to attend court, bylaw offences when being kicked out of an encampment, and in Darcy's case, a shoving match with another homeless person and breaking into an abandoned building.