Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean has friends! Lots and lots of friends! I just found a mother lode of them while rootling around in the Practical Lawful dissent International You Tube page. I was checking out what my fellow Canadian and fighter for true Magna Carta freedom, Jacquie Phoenix has been up too. I thought, on a whim to check out the members list and see who they were friends with, what other people and groups grabbed their interest and allegiance. And the answer is two of my main targets in past Quatloos postings Dean Kory and Allan Boisjoli.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... _in_common

They've actually befriended Shirley Boisjoli, Allen's mother, but she's long dead. Allen was kicked off Face Book so he uses her old account.

I've written about Allen here;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 48&t=11098

and Dean here;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... &start=480

I've got no idea why these two are so popular. Neither has shown any interest whatever in either the Magna Carta or lawful dissent. However Dean does show an overriding focus on being a worthless parasite, demanding that government support him through welfare and free accommodation while crapping on the government that does it. This is a trait also apparent in the PLD crowd with endless demands that their creditors and their local governments fund their lifestyles at no cost to themselves. Jacquie, as their leader, also leads by example in this. She survived in Canada through welfare and currently prospers (at least on her terms of free beer and accomodations) in England by sponging off her supporters while claiming she's doing her best to destroy the governments of both countries.

Any link to Allen Boisjoli is less obvious. For one thing he's actually willing to work, a rarity amongst the the PLD crowd. He's also apparently totally off his rocker as the unhinged, demented rants in his last few You Tube videos show. Check out his last one, posted over a year ago;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV59KZU ... vw&index=2

If you want a totally biased hit-job of a review of it I wrote it up here;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 75#p285575

Maybe that's the link to Jacquie since she doesn't seem to be playing with a full deck either.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
18Wheels
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by 18Wheels »

So what has been happening with Dean? Incarcerated? Deceased? Seems he’s been silent for a while :?:
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

18Wheels wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:07 am So what has been happening with Dean? Incarcerated? Deceased? Seems he’s been silent for a while :?:
He's hiding from Burnaby since he knows how much Burnaby loves talking about him. Welcome to Quatloos.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's a damn scurrilous lie! The brave Deanster hides from no one!! Although, if he hasn't been in hiding for over two years, he's been doing a damn good imitation of a man who is. His last Facebook posting was this bold proclamation from March 15, 2020 promising an imminent return;
You all have not been seeing posts from me for over a year because I had made the choice to stay offline through the tent city job... I'll be starting my blog on the whole sorted affair soon in order to expose the corrupt and educate the blind public. I love and have missed you all. Time to do a li'l catchin up! ...and CLEAN HOUSE!
His last prior posting of any substance was well over a year before that. While he explicitly promised us in the above that he was going to soon be back in action, the old Dean revitalized, it was just a lie. If he started a blog I've not found it. I've searched for him in vain on Google, Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, I've even dug into British Columbia court records to see if he's in jail. Drawn a blank on all of them. Maybe the government assassins finally caught up with him and he's buried under a landfill somewhere. Maybe he's gone back to Ontario or, maybe, just maybe, now that he's in his mid-50's he's finally given up his constant confrontations after a lifetime of endless self-inflicted defeats. Beats me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Is there a snowball's chance in hell that Dean finally gave in and got a 40-hour-a-week job and that he is simply too busy and tired to keep up the revolution?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's not start any scurrilous totally unfounded rumors about Dean. That comment is about as offensive a slander as it gets in Dean's world.

As I said in a much earlier posting if Dean has one unshakeable core belief its that it is the responsibility of the government to support him notwithstanding all of his totally ineffective attempts to bring Canada's government down. If he's ever had a job at any time in his half century or so of existence I'm not aware of it. He lived on welfare in Ontario and when he came to British Columbia in October 2016 the first thing he did was apply for welfare and, at least until he dropped out of sight two years ago, he'd certainly not had any gainful employment here.

I'd say there is a higher chance that he's dead, or been abducted by aliens, than there is that he's done any actual paid work. Given his lifetime history of constant confrontation with everyone he's interacted with (myriad examples in this thread) I doubt he's capable of holding a job for more than a few hours before being fired.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:54 pm Given his lifetime history of constant confrontation with everyone he's interacted with (myriad examples in this thread) I doubt he's capable of holding a job for more than a few hours before being fired.
Well, there is that.
Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:54 pm As I said in a much earlier posting if Dean has one unshakeable core belief its that it is the responsibility of the government to support him notwithstanding all of his totally ineffective attempts to bring Canada's government down. If he's ever had a job at any time in his half century or so of existence I'm not aware of it.
He has never had a job? Does Canada even consider the dole for people who are 18 years old? Or did Dean just sponge off his parents till they kicked out into the street?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I can't say for certain that he's never, in his almost 54 years, held down an actual paying job but I doubt it. As I noted;
If he's ever had a job at any time in his half century or so of existence I'm not aware of it.
This thread covers at least the last 10 years and he's not held a job during that period. Before coming to British Columbia from Ontario he was living in a shack without water, electricity, or heat, essentially a gardening shed, not the abode of a man with an income. The only money-making venture I'm aware of his ever undertaking was starting a GoFundMe plea for money to 'research' how he could get his young daughter back, cruelly taken from him by unfeeling courts just because of technicalities like the unheated shack and no money or job. Although he started the GoFundMe about seven years ago it's still open. If you want to contribute he's apparently still diligently researching but he's still about $21,000 short of his $25,000 goal;

https://www.gofundme.com/f/n4nahw

If you read the story he attached to the appeal he's incensed at the injustice he'd suffered by finally having welfare cut off so that he can't support himself or his daughter. A few times he's mentioned a handicap that stops him from working but he's never said what it is.

One of his first Facebook postings once he came to B.C. in late 2016 related how he was about to apply for welfare here, his equivalent of looking for a job. One comment he made was that he'd brought his tattoo kit along and planned to start making money doing tattoos. That obviously came to nothing. I seem to recall another posting where he said he was helping at some roadside coffee stand but, if true, went nowhere.

Sooke37
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Sooke37 »

Well, it appears that Dean's whereabouts remain a mystery. Per a Facebook post Oct 27, 2021:

"I’m trying to locate my dad, Dean Kory. He hasn’t been active on Facebook in well over a year, which isn’t surprising however, our mutuals are all folks that have sadly passed away so I don’t know who to ask or how to reach out. So this is a long shot, but has anyone seen or heard from him in the past year? If you have, could you DM me?
The last thing I heard was that he was living in a tent city in BC somewhere, but due to covid and his lack on online presence, I’m starting to worry that something bad has happened to him. And before anyone gets on here to demonize me for attempting to find him, I’d like to remind y’all that I don’t speak to my mother because her and her husband have been very abusive to me. Not having any contact with both or either of my biological parents really hurts, and I’d like to at least know if he’s alive or not.
Hoping for the best, assuming and preparing for the worst. Also, it would be nice if he is alive and well, to introduce him to my spouse. She’s only been able to meet my mother so far."

They follow in the comments with:

"...yep that’s his fb. I’ve sent him countless DMs on there and they’ve all gone unread 😞 he is a bit transient, and not very trusting of social media so I don’t really expect him to log on any time soon. Hoping someone that knows him from BC will be able to give me some insight. The only person alive that we have mutual is his brother, and he’s not responding to me at all right now and I don’t know why "

Occasional FB posts from Darcy without any mention of Dean nor his potential fate.

So, dead or incarcerated seem to be the most likely answers.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

He's not in jail. I've checked BC court records a few times regarding that possibility. He may have died, it certainly wouldn't make the news if he was just another covid casualty, or he may just have gone offline. He was a constant raging FB presence for years but stopped posting after he was kicked out of Discontent City. Then he posted once, in March last year, saying that he was coming back online to kick the crap out of the powers-that-be. Nothing since. As I wrote a few months back;
His last prior posting of any substance was well over a year before that. While he explicitly promised us in the above that he was going to soon be back in action, the old Dean revitalized, it was just a lie. If he started a blog I've not found it. I've searched for him in vain on Google, Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, I've even dug into British Columbia court records to see if he's in jail. Drawn a blank on all of them. Maybe the government assassins finally caught up with him and he's buried under a landfill somewhere. Maybe he's gone back to Ontario or, maybe, just maybe, now that he's in his mid-50's he's finally given up his constant confrontations after a lifetime of endless self-inflicted defeats. Beats me.

Sooke37
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Sooke37 »

And nothing from a cursory search of Ontario records.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If he's alive anywhere it will be in B.C. He's got outstanding criminal charges in Ontario, part of the reason he came here was apparently to escape trial. He's like Robert Menard, facing trial if he goes back but not worth the trouble to bring back. Thanks for sending us Dean, Ontario!

Additionally he seems to really like it here and what's in Ontario for him? While he professes devotion to his daughter he shows little interest in actually seeing her or even associating with her. The individual looking for him, apparently a son, has first-hand experience of how devoted a father Dean is.

And don't forget, winter is coming. The number of vagrants in Vancouver skyrockets in the winter as they seek refuge from the winter weather in the rest of Canada. I doubt it's a coincidence that Dean moved here in mid-October just as the cold weather in Ontario was starting to set in for four or five months.

BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Another possibility is that Dean is too broke to be able to obtain/maintain reliable internet access. He could be just another homeless guy now.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Sooke37
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Sooke37 »

Seems off brand for his delusions of grandeur to stay silent through Covid and also not to respond to his kid since that’s probably one of the only leads on some no effort money for him.

Alternatively:

https://vicpd.ca/2020/03/26/update-man- ... -a-weapon/

This would put the stabbing the day after his last Facebook post. Considering his denial of any government identification it’s reasonable that he’s a John Doe. Maybe he learned that talking trash is a young man’s game and he had his lesson plan delivered on the blade of a knife. Yes, the report indicates the perpetrator knew victim but who knows what actually transpired.

Edit: jumped to conclusions with weapon. Unknown to this writer. Baseball bat, George Foreman grill…
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yes and no. Yes in that the 3000 block Douglas Street (where the stabbing took place) has the perfect spot to find Dean. Here;

https://coolaid.org/

CoolAid provides shelter for indigents like Dean;
Safe and affordable housing is a key part of the solution to homelessness and makes neighbourhoods safer & more vibrant. Homes are critical for people to regain their health and dignity. Cool Aid operates 14 apartment buildings for over 500 tenants with a wide variety of needs. We continue to develop more affordable housing. It’s a priority.
CoolAid has a shelter at 3200 Douglas. In its previous life it was the Tally-Ho Motel, a worn-out old dump I've driven by dozens of times. it's apparently no longer even fit to use as an indigent shelter since it seems to be heading for the wrecking ball.
4 months ago
I live here now , it took a bit of time but to get things running smoothly, it won't be here to much longer , their building a new and improved place right in this same spot .
and the clientele fits;
4 months ago
Very rough cliental.
Jordan Grealy
2 years ago
Lol the place is full of meth heads and junkies....
And stabbings on Douglas Street seem to be a frequent event;

https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/man- ... -1.5162820

https://www.vicnews.com/news/victoria-p ... n-douglas/

But no in that if he was staying there he would have had to identify himself. I suppose there's the possibility that he may have been visiting someone there and not have ID on him. If it is Dean he's certainly the type of person that could be difficult to trace. Except that, as chronicled here, he's already stayed at at least one shelter in Victoria and, as with every place he's stayed on Vancouver Island, got thrown out and run out of town by the police. So they'd have records for him of some kind. additionally his twin brother Darcy hasn't posted anything about a Dean demise.

So, as to whether that is Dean or not, maybe. Given his constant confrontational lifestyle and his anger issues his being being stabbed during a violent argument is entirely possible and hardly unexpected. His last FB posting, on March 15, 2020, indicated that he planned to get back to posting about his excellent adventures again and something apparently stopped him.

I don't think an inability to afford his phone is an issue. Municipal libraries in British Columbia provide free computer use with access to the internet, Vancouver's Central Library has dozens of computers and is generally booked solid by the indigent residents of the skid row area, located just a few blocks from the library. I assume Victoria is the same.

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:24 am Another possibility is that Dean is too broke to be able to obtain/maintain reliable internet access. He could be just another homeless guy now.
Actually I would disagree with you there. In Canada a homeless person except in isolated small towns and villages generally has reliable internet access, and in my experience, make use of it. Obtain a cheap pay as you go cell phone - free wifi almost everywhere. Don't have a phone - go to a public library or community center. I have had a lot of contact with the homeless and they nearly always have some form of web presence - it's just hard to find them sometimes (they disguise their names and periods of incarceration may lead to gaps) and you may have to wait a day or so to get a reply. Unless Deano is hiding in the bush somewhere, in jail, or has sworn off social media, he uses the internet - there are just so many advantages to him.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Oh, and just to add to how conflicts with the justice system can lead to an unusual internet presence. Your facebook account is linked to your cell number. If you're in and out of jail, you lose that cell number and your account or forget the password. thus Deano's brother, Darcy Kory, has five facebook accounts, only active on one. The other problem the homeless face is if they are released on bail for charges related to selling recreational pharmaceuticals. I just became aware of this one. A standard bail condition now for them is that they are prohibited from owning pay as you go "burner" cell phones. They usually don't have the credit history to get a contract phone, and even if they do, once a month they have to show their call history to the constabulary. BTW, anybody want to buy a burner phone? I have eleven of them to get rid of - I didn't know why this deceased, often homeless, person had so many of them till I found his bail paperwork. :shrug:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Would Darcy formally report Dean as missing, or do they not trust the authorities that much?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Darcy is a petty criminal who has done time in jail in a number of occasions, same with Dean. So I'd assume they aren't exactly eager to run to the police with their problems.

In any case Dean going missing would be of very little interest to the authorities, I can't see them making any effort to find him. He's essentially a vagrant with no fixed address or any attachment to a specific place. We have thousands in B.C. and they drop off the radar all the time. Without evidence, actionable evidence, of something being amiss nobody is going to bother looking for Dean just because he hasn't been heard from in a while.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Happy Birthday Dean! Happy Anniversary Dean! Birthday, anniversary, which is it? It’s both! However the birthday greeting is a bit belated because I wanted to wait until today to knock off both events. Dean’s 54st birthday was March 10th and today is the second anniversary of his last posting on Face book. However the birthday greeting is conditional of his still being alive, a point currently under contention and the topic of my last posting on this thread.

This was Dean’s last FB posting on March 15, 2000, just at the beginning of Covid;
Dean Kory
March 15, 2020 •
You all have not been seeing posts from me for over a year because I had made the choice to stay offline through the tent city job... I'll be starting my blog on the whole sorted affair soon in order to expose the corrupt and educate the blind public. I love and have missed you all. Time to do a li'l catchin up! ...and CLEAN HOUSE!
Optimistic, pro-active, Dean back in action and ready to join battle again. Then nothing. Very, very uncharacteristic. A review of previous postings on this thread show that Dean has disappeared from more than FB. His adult son has been looking for him to try and reconnect and, as of late October, has had no luck.

Sooke37 thinks that Dean was a stabbing victim;

https://vicpd.ca/2020/03/26/update-man- ... -a-weapon/

While the most obvious answer is that Dean’s in jail I’ve checked that and there’s no record of any current incarceration. So, after two years of silence, I’m leaning towards Sookee37’s belief that Dean is dead. He was living very rough the last time he posted on his current conditions so Covid, a stabbing, generally hard living, any number of things could have finally done him in. However his FB followers still have faith in his continued existence, five of them have posted birthday greetings So, if you’re still with us, happy 54th Dean and I hope to hear from you again about your continuing epic battles against whomever you’re fighting with now.