Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Kory - A Study in Free Living

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yet another doleful Dean anniversary. It was just over four years ago that Dean left this last optimistic message on his Face Book page.
Dean Kory
March 15, 2020 •
You all have not been seeing posts from me for over a year because I had made the choice to stay offline through the tent city job... I'll be starting my blog on the whole sorted affair soon in order to expose the corrupt and educate the blind public. I love and have missed you all. Time to do a li'l catchin up! ...and CLEAN HOUSE!
Since then, silence. The consensus amongst we Quatloos followers of Dean's antics was that he’d died, an early anonymous victim of the first wave of covid. No additional information has come to light in the four years since to change that opinion. His Face Book followers seem to have abandoned him. His 56th birthday, assuming he’s still alive, was last week on March 10th. Normally, before his disappearance, he’d get dozens of Face Book birthday greetings but that dropped quickly after 2020. This year he had only one follower plaintively wishing him happy birthday.

As I do every year I made a check through Facebook, Google, Twitter, and other social media but not a trace. Robert Menard called me a sick twisted sociopath for my obsessive reporting on Dean’s life of abject failure and yet, four years after his disappearance, I’m one of the very few of his followers left who’s willing to make at least a minimal effort to determine if he’s still alive. However even I couldn't be bothered to get this done on the actual anniversary of his last posting. I started it but then I had to take my grandson out for sushi. When I got home other things, trivial, but more important than Dean, distracted me and I just remembered a few minutes ago.

Actually that's about what Dean deserves as a remembrance.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

A fitting eulogy.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

An even more fitting eulogy is that this is the last year I'm going to go to the very minimal effort of posting his anniversary. He's not worth remembering. I may check his Face Book page from time to time in case he ever shows up to resume his totally ineffectual raging against everything he encountered. I at least found that entertaining.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs