Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Marcus the ex-lawyer reveals the ServantKing

Post by Burnaby49 »

Another one bites the dust. Looks like the Servantking website is gone:

http://www.servantking.info

However his videos are still available;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT-uSx ... rid&view=0
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Not previously heard of him but I sampled a couple of his rather longwinded lectures.

His thesis seems to be that no-one owns anything. Fair enough, I say, but why? This was a lot harder to establish. So hard, in fact, and so pointless that I gave up and plan to go on to something more interesting. Picking my nose will do for a start.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Rather more interesting, I flipped back to page one to see what this is all about and came across a canlii link. I have little doubt that most reported cases are pretty boring, but the ones that get cited and linked on Quatloos do tend to be worth a read.

It is rather similar to a word game or crosswod puzzle to read what is there and to try to connect up all the cast and figure out what is going on with them, since the cases lack a 'cast of characters' list at the beginning, well, they do have some names, but it would be helpful if they said A daughter of B, and step-mother to C. Sobeit, this usually becomes clearer as you go along and I suppose it adds to the interest.
Lastly, Ms. Wong stated that she did not personally have an interest in further prosecuting the Action, but was instead acting on the instructions of her deceased sister’s ghost.
Who cannot feel rewarded with a snippet like this?

Submit and back to the case!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I was curious if anything had developed or occurred lately with the ServantKing. Above Burnaby had mentioned:
Another one bites the dust. Looks like the Servantking website is gone:
I re-clicked the link and found that the page is still there - perhaps Marcus forgot to pay the bill and then did?

I can't tell if there is any new content or not, but the last thing I saw was an entry dated from 2013. Not that unusual that a sovrun will keep a website intact for 7 years without adding new content.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Hmm. When Obs posted I realized I hadn't looked at this thread since 2017. Seems like I really didn't miss much though.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
DNetolitzky
Chief Landscaper of the Quatloosian Meads

Post by DNetolitzky »

It looks to me like Marcus / Wilfred updated the ServantKing page sometime in the last year or so. The front page which currently provides a history of Wilfred's ornithological activities and the fate of The Falconry Centre was not part of the original ServantKing website.

Initially Marcus claimed to be some kind of lawyer, but now he is acknowledging his true history. To me the latter is far more interesting.

Donald
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I hope the SerpentKing doesn't get snatched up by one of those falcons.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TBL

Post by TBL »

This whole situation confuses me. It seems that everyone was fine with his bird activities until there was a law passed? It seems ripe, to me, for some sort of grandfather clause. So, I can't tell if his issues were primarily from zoning or owning prohibited animals.