Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sean Wesley Henry a.k.a. :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: E[i]L:

Post by Jeffrey »

I think he's trying to argue that the Judge and Clerk are guilty of tax evasion because they haven't paid taxes to the IRS despite presumably living, working in and being citizens of Canada.

Possibly related to a SovCit belief that Canada is part of the USA because of confusion over the articles of confederation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Articles_o ... tification
The Articles provided for a blanket acceptance of Province of Quebec (referred to as "Canada" in the Articles) into the United States if it chose to do so. It did not, and the subsequent Constitution carried no such special provision of admission.
Canada acceding to this confederation, and adjoining in the measures of the United States, shall be admitted into, and entitled to all the advantages of this Union; but no other colony shall be admitted into the same, unless such admission be agreed to by nine States.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:I think he's trying to argue that the Judge and Clerk are guilty of tax evasion because they haven't paid taxes to the IRS despite presumably living, working in and being citizens of Canada.

Possibly related to a SovCit belief that Canada is part of the USA because of confusion over the articles of confederation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Articles_o ... tification
The Articles provided for a blanket acceptance of Province of Quebec (referred to as "Canada" in the Articles) into the United States if it chose to do so. It did not, and the subsequent Constitution carried no such special provision of admission.
Canada acceding to this confederation, and adjoining in the measures of the United States, shall be admitted into, and entitled to all the advantages of this Union; but no other colony shall be admitted into the same, unless such admission be agreed to by nine States.
Thanks, I was wondering what the hell the IRS had to do with some Edmonton court staff, even in Nanya's crazed mind. By that logic, Mowe, myself, and virtually every other Canadian is an American tax evader. Nanya's got time on his hands, he should get to work preparing the 333,000,000 or so letters to the IRS denouncing us all. Now I'll be fretting all night.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:I'm curious if one of our American friends might be able to comment on what Nanya is trying to achieve by this fax?
Möwe - Have you ever been to a monkey house at a poorly-run zoo? Why do the monkeys throw poop through the bars?

But I'm proud to be one of your American friends.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/314 ... ubian-cult

Could this deserve it's own thread? Looks like the media finally noticed that Nuwaubians are still operating. They actually mentioned their Youtube page which I've linked before, their sermons have incredibly become even more racist and crazy over time.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Jeffrey wrote:http://www.11alive.com/news/article/314 ... ubian-cult

Could this deserve it's own thread? Looks like the media finally noticed that Nuwaubians are still operating. They actually mentioned their Youtube page which I've linked before, their sermons have incredibly become even more racist and crazy over time.
Personally, I think that would be an excellent thing - I would be very interested in learning more about the Nuwaubians and being kept up to date with their very curious domain.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Nanya has posted some more followup commentary on his last visit to court (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8841199854). I think he's claiming a kind of victory. First, apparently Facebook itself is aware of and suppressing knowledge that the Edmonton Court of Queen's Bench is committing a host of nefarious things:
Fraud, Treason, Rape, Genocide, Apartheid, Forced Assimilation, Trafficking in Human Cargo, Violations of International Law, Commercial Fraud, Violations of the United Nations Charter( which supercedes the Canadian, Edmonton and Calgary Charters) , Undrip etc.
How? By blocking Nanya's Facebook comments!

Further, it seems Nanya is claiming he has obtained a precedent that one may swear the oath to testify honestly on the Nuwaubian Holy Tablets:
HOLY TABLETS CAN NOW BE AFFIRMED IN/ON THESE COMMERCIAL COURTS - PRECEDENCE SET NOV. 28, 2013 BY EDMONTON LAW COURTS ROOM 413, [EDMONTON, ALBERTA, cANADA(SIC)] -- LINK FOR HOLY TABLETS IN THIS POST.

I told the [Judge(sic)] in Court room 413 I would Swear/STAND AFFIRMED on the HOLY TABLETS and he AGREED. Then when we couldn't get a date that he could agree with( duty counsel agreed) [Judge(sic)] said he had to get his 'other' calendar which was not in the courtroom. So, the reality is that HOLY TABLETS can be used in these commercial courts, and since he did not provide a 1611 King James bible -- yet my mother(witness) who is a muslim, swore on a Christian Bible -- for the witness to swear on, i told him the witnesses testimony is fraud and the whole proceedings are fraudulent.
Then there was a dramatic confrontation at the end of the hearing - Nanya would not stand as the judge exited the courtroom - and that led to Nanya subverting the entire court authority! They not only had the wrong Bible, but engaged in Fraud!
When he left the court room the clerk told me to stand. I told the clerk she is not the judge and cannot order me to stand -- :At-sik-hata :Nation flag was PUT ON THE RECORD and was in the Vessel on the table in front of the [Judge(sic)] and was the ONLY FLAG in the Vessel = the court room 413 and ALL OTHER COURT ROOMS at 1A Sir Winston Churchill square is :At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors Courts.

I told the [Judge(sic)] WHERE IS THE LAW(CODE) THAT REQUIRES ME TO STAND? IT IS NOT IN THE CANADA CRIMINAL CODE AND IT IS NOT IN THE ALBERTA RULES OF COURT = THE [Judge(sic)] WAS INDUCING ME TO COMMIT FRAUD. I told him if he can't show me THE LAW(CODE) that requires me to Stand for a judge then he must VACATE HIS POSITION. So he called the sheriff's , I left the room = the [Judge(sic)] knew I trapped him into ADMITTING 1611 King james bible must be used in ALL COURT Proceedings; AND By me bringing in the HOLY TABLETS to Stand Affirmed on it would show the whole EPO proceeding that day was FRAUD, Apartheid , Genocide, etc.

So the [Judge(sic)] KNEW ALL the Court rooms in Edmonton MUST HAVE A 1611 King james and since they use a New International Version this means ALL COURT CASES IN EDMONTON LAW COURTS are FRAUD and the HOLY TABLETS would be the Bases upon swearing/standing affirmed ...
Oh, for a transcript...

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Well, it's not a transcript, but it is entertaining! Nanya has posted a video narrative of his experiences in court on Nov. 28:
Fraud.

The captain of the ship allowed a foreign flag onto his vessel!

Sneaky changes of courtroom - it's a scheme to deny Nanya his rights with giant LCD screens...

The court had used the wrong Bible - and knew that - so his own mother was a fraudulent witness!

Much concerning the religious text etc on which Nanya could swear an oath and testify - Nanya suggested the Nuabian holy tablets - as:
  • Nanya: "it's about this thick"

Judge: "awww... I don't care about the thickness"
Good fun - and apparently part one of two. Nanya recounts his tale to at least two eager listeners who are clearly mesmerized by his knowledge, wit, and personal authority.

SMS Möwe
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or just glazed over from the mind numbing dreariness of it all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

So we really need a transcript. It turns out that the last court appearance by Chief El was in front of Associate Chief Justice Rooke of the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench. Yep, that one. But no one told Nanya. However he figured it out today (https://www.facebook.com/Nanya.Shaabu.E ... 3358746625).

And blew a gasket.

Today December 10, 2013, I called Edmonton Law Courts(sic) 780-427-7868 and was told the sitting Justice on Nov. 28, 2013 was J.D. Rooke ( who put out the fraud decision in Meads v. Meads).

This explains Why when I questioned Merle Berrinice Henry about her familiarity with the United Nations --- J.D. Rooke obstructed the question; because he knows the courts conduct Fraud; he committed crimes against humanity and violated the United Nations Charter and International Conventions as he has Knowledge of regina v. Jah( http://mtrial.org/node/133 - case in the UK which PROVES Elizabeth II- Battenburg has NO SOVEREIGNTY and NO AUTHORITY she broke her coronation oath = broke her contract and violated the law( Their law 1611 King James Bible which is under a Letters Patent in perpetuity.

This ALSO means that Merle Berrinice Henry was in conspiracy and collusion with Alberta Elder Abuse - despite EVIDENCE on YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbMeHEBZ9Xg ) by EDmonton POLICE SERVICES confirming there was NO ELDER ABUSE. So Justice John D.Rooke Knows he is NOW A WAR CRIMINAL( by committing Genocide, Apartheid, Rape, Lack of authority, NO OATH OF OFFICE, Fraud and Commercial Fraud by sitting on the bench for the Day of Nov. 28, 2013. --- NOTE: THE FLAG OF :At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omLeqbfNSU8) was brought to court and PUT ON THE RECORD. In accord with the International law of the Flag, The Edmonton Law Courts are doing business with :At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors under :OUR :FLAG and :OUR :Constitution.( http://creoharmony.blogspot.ca/2013/01/ ... moors.html)

Associate Justice John.D. Rooke you BROKE International Law, Treaties and Conventions( which Canada & Alberta are BOUND) by Violating the Law of the Flag by Kicking me out the Court room for refusing to stand for you when you were leaving the court room to get your calender. There is NO LAW/ NO CODE requiring ANYONE to stand when a Justice(sic)/ Judge(sic)/Master in chambers(sic) enters or Leave the court room; therefore Justice John D.Rooke committed a crime against humanity by Threatening me with the sheriff's.

So, Justice John D. Rooke since Nelson Mandela has died this post is Interanational Evidence that you and the rest of your Brother's & Sisters are WAR CRIMINALS, you committed a Crime against Humanity on Nov. 28, 2013 room 413 and there is no statute of limitations on your crimes.

UNIVERSAL CONSENT GRANTED TO ALL who receive this email sent to ITCCS & Kevin Annett to: FORWARD , POST, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YAHOO, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, MYSPACE, BLOG, SCRIBD., FILESHARE, MESSAGE BOARD ETC.

Hotep /Peace

UCC 1-308 All Autochthonous Rights Reserved Eternally.
Constitution of the :At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors

: : Plenipotentiary of :Atlan, :Amexem, :Turtle-Island, :Land-of-the-Frogs, :Egypt-of-the-West, :Albion, :Muu-lan, :Hexian :

:Nanya-Shaabu:Eil:(R)(c)TM Chief:Nanya-Shaabu:El:(R)(C)TM

I'm not certain how Nelson Mandela's death is relevant, however we certainly know that the invocation of the ITCCS will undoubtedly be effective, given that organization and Kevin Annett have already arrested Pope Francis for assorted atrocities, and dissolved Canada (viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9578). Amongst other things.

SMS Möwe
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

What seems clear to me after reading this is that the international criminal and, no doubt, soon to be fugitive Judge Rooke committed crimes agains humanity by making Nanya stand up. Good thing he didn't make him stand on his head. That probably equates to genocide.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

And for those of you not up to speed on Nanya the issue at court was his attempt to get a release (if I'm phrasing this correctly) from the injunction barring him from contact with his mother. He was prohibited from contact because of elder abuse. His mother initiated the action against him because of fear for her own safety. So keep in mind when he discusses his cross examination at court of Merle Berrinice Henry that she is his mother. So the two quotes below from Mowe's post give an idea, superficial as it may be from a few comments, of their relationship. Generally people who are getting along with their parents aren't cross examining them in court or accusing them of criminal offenses. At least I never did.
This explains Why when I questioned Merle Berrinice Henry about her familiarity with the United Nations --- J.D. Rooke obstructed the question; because he knows the courts conduct Fraud; he committed crimes against humanity and violated the United Nations Charter and International Conventions as he has Knowledge of regina v. Jah
This ALSO means that Merle Berrinice Henry was in conspiracy and collusion with Alberta Elder Abuse - despite EVIDENCE on YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbMeHEBZ9Xg ) by EDmonton POLICE SERVICES confirming there was NO ELDER ABUSE.

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I cannot figure this out: Supposedly this genius wants the court to allow him to have contact with his own mother, but when she is on the witness stand he deals with her as if she some sort of enemy spy for the UN or Illuminati or something! WTF!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Perhaps "contact" = "continuing to live under her roof for free".

Hmm, sounds vaguely familiar.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Refer back to the earlier pages on the thread. It's complex since he basically put a lien on his mothers house after basically tricking her into giving him what he referred to as a power of attorney then became pretty damn irate after both his mother and his "wife" asked him to take down the lien. There are a few phone calls with the bank that suggest he was perhaps scamming his own mother or at least trying to profit off her home.

I restate my hypothesis that this is basically a paranoid schizophrenic, which is all the more likely now that he is accusing his own mom of conspiracy and war crimes etc. You have to feel bad for the mother, based on what we know, her late husband was mentally ill, Nanyas brother schizophrenic, Nanya a cult member who she had to house after his cult leader was jailed for child molestation, she was possibly having money issues and facing eviction at the time elder abuse got involved, she was WORKING to pay the bills while Nanya stayed at home posting nonsense on the Internet and moving Canada to the ocean etc.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

I think Jeffrey's summary is on the mark. And we can add someone else to the list of "People Nanya Has Made Miserable For No Good Reason": Alberta Crown Prosecutor Marty Gillingwater.

Nanya has recently posted an email exchange between himself and Gillingwater (http://www.scribd.com/doc/190500853/MGi ... yaEil12613). I presume that Gillingwater is the lucky Crown lawyer who is dealing with Nanya's assault charges being heard in Provincial Court.

Marty sent this to The Chief:
Chief Nanya El,
Please ensure you pick out outstanding disclosure from our office in regards to your file.
Thank You
Marty Gillingwater
Crown Prosecutor
That seems polite enough. But he got this in return:
... Dear, Marty I remind you of the following( I will be posting this email on online on the Internet for the WORLD

Abdur Kull Shaayuaat By Wah Saamus Shil Temt-ta
Begin All Things By First Using The All

Dear, Marty I remind you of the following( I will be posting this email on online on the Internet for the WORLD TO SEE as International Evidence of: Genocide, Crimes against Humanity, War Crimes, Apartheid, Rape, Theft, Breach of Fiduciary duty( UCC 3-307), Fraud, Commercial Fraud, Tax Fraud, Operation in commerce without a license -- Please forward me your TAX ID # and YOUR BAR CARD, so I may iform the IRS, IMF, World Bank, United Nations as you are the fiduciary responsible for pay this fictitious bill; As you KNOW I have already Bonded your corporation since 2008 see: http://naturalcredit.tripod.com) - FAILURE TO COMPLY makes you a WAR CRIMINAL and GUILTY OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY -- keep in mind since Nelson Mandela is Dead the WORLD is taking note of your and the Edmonton Crown Prosecutor's Office actions. LEGAL MAXIM - in commerce when 2 vessels bump the MOVING PARTY is LIABLE. You are NOW LIABLE Marty and I have the ENTIRE internet as witness.

Take notice and govern yourself under an abundance of caution. I give UNIVERSAL CONSENT TO ALL who receive this email from Marty Gilllingwater to forward , Upload, post, facebook, twitter, instagram, myspace, fileshare, megaupload, ETC. ALL OVER THE INTERNET. Let us send a Message to Marty Gillingwater and the rest at the Edmonton Crown Prosecutor's Office( on Treaty 6 Land, Turtle Island) in [Edmonton, AB] that EVERYONE is watching what they are doing.

P.S. - Marty make sure Steven gets a copy , I will forward one to Elizabeth( webmaster@royal.gsx.gov.uk so she has knowledge and the WORLD will know and see Elizbeth II - FRAUD Monarch - has knowledge that the world knows she is a fraud. see: http://mtrial.org/node/133. "I promise to uphold and maintain the laws of God and the True Profession of the Gospel" - June 2 1953 coronation oath of Elizabeth Battenburg.

The Holy Tablets, UCC 1-103, UCC 1-308 All Rights Reserved.
:Chief:Nanya-Shaabu:Eil: ®©TM – http://sites.google.com/site/atsikhatanationy
Authorized Representative, For EL, NANYA SHAABU ®©TM – Cestui Que Vie Trust
Well, I - along with the rest of the world - am indeed watching - as part of the ENTIRE internet as a witness. Nelson Mandela is dead, and the WORLD is taking note!

And I, if I have a chance, am going to buy Marty a beer. Or two. Or as many as he wants.

He's earned that.

SMS Möwe
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Yeah, Marty deserves some beers for getting a big, unpleasant taste of Nanya. I can't imagine what we could do for his family to help with dealing with him for decades. I really wish the mental health system was more interventionist, rather than letting Nanya be what he wants to be, with such painful results for everyone involved.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Fmotlgroupie wrote:...I can't imagine what we could do for his family to help with dealing with him for decades. I really wish the mental health system was more interventionist, rather than letting Nanya be what he wants to be, with such painful results for everyone involved.
That makes two of us. I believe I have commented earlier in this message thread on how Nanya's mental illness is painfully obvious, as are its deleterious effects. I can only imagine that the Henry clan have now concluded the only option is distance, and the probably long-odds possibility that Nanya will (somehow) straighten himself out before he injures himself or others.

It defies belief that any mental health professional could state he is healthy after these last couple missives:
  • Letter to Pope Francis concerning Associate Chief Justice John Rooke "willfully committing genocide, apartheid, rape, infanticide, War crimes and crimes against humanity" and thus requiring an audit by the Holy See (http://www.scribd.com/doc/193135494/Pop ... ke99Maku19). I'm not sure if it is really necessary to specify that misconduct was 'willful' or not...

A Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/Nanya.Shaabu.E ... 2792922436) complaining that an Edmonton Police Service officer telephoned him on Dec. 24, 2013, a crucial date on the Satanic Calendar as:
    Dec 24 Demon Revels Da Meur High Grand Climax any age (male or female,human and/or animal) Christmas Eve blood Receive body parts asChristmas gifts infant male
    And then the post goes downhill from there...
There ought to be a mechanism to intervene, but I am aware of none that could be employed. Unfortunate.

SMS Möwe
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Begin All Things By First … oh whatever.

I’m starting to experience a kind of donor fatigue. It doesn’t matter how goofy it is, I just don’t seem to get all that excited any longer by what comes out of Nanya’s fertile mind.

Like this email to the Rabbis of Edmonton-area synagogues, demanding they discipline Associate Chief Justice John D. Rooke in the event that the Vatican doesn’t live up to the task (http://www.scribd.com/doc/195564368/Chi ... isEdmonton):
I Bring to your Attention the Following email and attached Letter sent Registered Mail to the Vatican / The Holy See and by joinder your order called the Jesuits, regarding Tax Fraud which has Occurred at the Edmonton Law Courts Room 413 on November 28, 2013. Since it has already been disclosed to me that Rabbi's control the Insurance companies ( and Jews Control the world see; Interview with Rabbi Finkelstein of New York: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8), In accord with At Tawrah , The Mishnah / The Talmud, I bring this matter to your attention for it to be vacated/discharged as per scriptural law/ laws of nature.

[Justice(sic)] John D. Rooke on November 28, 2013 has incurred significant commercial liability and spiritual sins/ violations of spiritual law by his actions of November 28, 2013 at the Edmonton Law Courts( which are in fact the Courts of :At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja-VcoFXHi8 :Court Rm 355 ( joinder vessels in drydock on Turtle Island, Active Commercial Liens have been place on the entire court house on ALL judges, clerks et.al at a damage amount and penalty of 3.5 Million per day at compound Interest( UCC 1-202, UCC 2-201(2)). Edmonton Law Courts, since November 5 2012, are Courts of the :At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors.
And I really should be at least giggling over his latest, conveying his wife’s demands for intervention by the Intergalactic Confederation (http://www.scribd.com/doc/199084482/Mat ... federation):
After Speaking with the :Matriarch of :At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors , : Diani-Naja:Bey(R)(c)TM on Northern Turtle Island(Treaty 6) [ Edmonton City Centre in Edmonton, Alberta(sic)] regarding the removal of disagreeable beings on the planet, taking into consideration the fact these Amorites, Jebusites, Canaanites etc. et. al. are still refusing to accept their Rule is over and Truth must come out and change is inevitable and the fact that fukushima is a crisis that affects the entire planet and all life forms due to the radiation deliberately being covered up by TEPCO and associated business parters and due to the current path that does not appear to be getting any brighter or better, I am carrying out her order for me to post her request on facebook(c)

:Matriarch : Diani-Naja:Bey's request to the Intergalactic Confederation "I call on the Galactic Confederation to remove these Disagreeable entities from the Planet and take them to the outer rim of the galaxy and let them fight themselves there."

in accord with Holy Tablets Chapter 1 Tablet 2 v. 29.

29 That's Why the Intergalactic Confederation quarantined the Planet. IF ENOUGH ENTITIES WERE LOOKING FOR FREEDOM, FROM THE CONTROL OF THE LUCIFERIANS, THE INTERGALACTIC CONFEDERATION WOULD REMOVE THESE FORCES FROM THE EARTH. …

So, I :Maku:Nanya-Shaabu:Eil(R)(c)TM make this note in accord with her order and the Holy Tablets Chapter 1 Tablet 2 v. 29 and put this on facebook(c). I know, and so should most that are knowledgeable, that the Intergalactic Confederation can see ALL our communications. I post this for everyone to share and let the Intergalactic Confederation KNOW that there are entities that want FREEDOM from the Luciferians. We should recite this request - WE CALL on the Intergalactic Confederation to remove these Disagreeable entities from the Planet and take them to the outer rim of the galaxy and let them fight themselves there." as many times as possible so the Intergalactic Confederation an remove these entities from the Planet; they will NOT WITHOUT our CONSENT.

All who receive this note or tag or email share far and wide so the Intergalactic Confederation knows we are SERIOUS about our FREEDOM here on TIAMAT / Zuruqiyya [EARTH] and they have OUR CONSENT to REMOVE these Luciferians from the Planet.

The Intergalactic Confederation is watching. The ball is in our Court and the TIME IS NOW!!! Let us show the Intergalactic Confederation that we DO WANT these Luciferians removed from this Planet and require our FREEDOM. Spread this Note far and wide, Cut and Paste We CAN do this but WE are the ONES that MUST make the request Worldwide in unison NOW!!!

WE CALL on the Intergalactic Confederation to remove these Disagreeable entities from the Planet and take them to the outer rim of the galaxy and let them fight themselves there."( say as many times as possible)
But … y’know … it’s just not happening.

At least he posted a nice link to an illustrated edition of the Nuwabian Holy Tablets (https://archive.org/details/TheHolyTabl ... 1stEdition). After skimming a few pages I can very much understand your fascination with the subject Jeffrey. For example, the so very nicely illustrated tale of the wandering spacecraft Nibiru, causing a lumpy planet Neptune, is in a rare category that makes the musings of Ancient Alien Theorists [tm] seem kind of dull.

Well, to be honest, really REALLY dull.

SMS Möwe
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Somehow, I'll just bet the Edmonton area Rabbis were so impressed that they forgot to notice it. For some reason, that is just the same reaction I seem to have to Nanu Nanu when he starts off on one of his thankfully incomprehensible rants.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Nanya needs our help!

He has initiated an online petition (http://www.thepetitionsite.com/285/789/ ... amatearth/) with the objective of obtaining 1 million signatures - but has only 45 days. The result? Well, read for yourself!
Request to the Intergalactic Confederation to Remove Lucerferians from Tiamat[Earth].

author: :Chief:Nanya-Shaabu:Eil:(R)(c)TM , :At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors

target: The Intergalactic Confederation

Greetings to All,

After Speaking with the :Matriarch of :At-sik-hata :Nation of :Yamassee-Moors , : Diani-Naja:Bey(R)(c)TM on Northern Turtle Island(Treaty 6) [ Edmonton City Centre in Edmonton, Alberta(sic)] regarding the removal of disagreeable beings on the planet, taking into consideration the fact these Amorites, Jebusites, Canaanites etc. et. al. are still refusing to accept their Rule is over and Truth must come out and change is inevitable and the fact that fukushima is a crisis that affects the entire planet and all life forms due to the radiation deliberately being covered up by TEPCO and associated business parters and due to the current path that does not appear to be getting any brighter or better, We were counselled yesterday that we have 45 days to get 1 Million Signatures on this petition; currently the Intergalactic Confederation will NOT remove the Luciferians from the Planet -- we have given them no reason to intervene( either in fukushima radiation or otherwise) and agree with the rule by the Luciferians & Satanists; they will accept 1 million signatures as proof we are serious.

The Ball is in our Court. Let us get this Petition with 1 million Signatures within 45 days.

I / We, need Freedom from the Luciferians NOW and I/We, call NOW on the Intergalactic Confederation to take these Disagreeable Luciferians from Tiamat / Zuruquiyya[Earth].

We give appreciation in advance to the Intergalactic Confederation for granting our request.
That's actually just the sales pitch for the petition, the petition itself, which is much longer and Moorish-ish, can be viewed by clicking on the "petition" button.

10 signatures so far, so there's a long ways to go... Still, to be fair, that's 10 times as many people who were willing to subscribe to Robert Menard's "give me money to squat in someone's building" program.

(I have this absolutely rotten temptation to start signing the petition with the names of various Sovereign/Freeman notables. Or area judges. Or his mother. I know, I know - I should not poke at the fellow...)

SMS Möwe