Re: Marcel Bessette - The Peace Maker Society

Post by chris »

Check out his latest video. He is really pushing it
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The long periods of silence are by far the most articulate parts.

Welcome to Q, chris.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

OK, first off, a flip phone? Really? What is this, 2005?
By 3:30, she should have hung up. Isn't this video proof of threats to harm? Do you want to be arrested by common-law officers or something like that seems like a threat of physical violence? I'd think a restraining order, if nothing else, was in order.
Did I read in another thread that that happened?
Also, does Canada have and enforce laws regarding asserting the practice of law without a license?
"Recognized by the legal system." Yeah, as loonies.
Thunderf00t did a good debunking of Rashid Buttar on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXi1QmtaUQk&t=852s.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

TBL wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:54 pm OK, first off, a flip phone? Really? What is this, 2005?
By 3:30, she should have hung up. Isn't this video proof of threats to harm? Do you want to be arrested by common-law officers or something like that seems like a threat of physical violence? I'd think a restraining order, if nothing else, was in order.
Did I read in another thread that that happened?
As I mentioned in the thread on unifythepeople.ca Pat King has managed to earn himself a couple.
Also, does Canada have and enforce laws regarding asserting the practice of law without a license?
"Recognized by the legal system." Yeah, as loonies.
Yes... just search on here for Charles Bryfogle as being one of the best examples.
TBL

Post by TBL »

So, my memory is like a steel colander. I did read about Byfrogle, but I don't recall the specifics.
My thought was that, I believe, in the US it's illegal to claim to be a lawyer/law firm while attempting to convince someone of something. Wouldn't his threats of legal action while claiming to be a law firm be a criminal offense even though he's not really practicing law?
Also, I can say that I would LOVE to encounter one of his "common-law officers" in person, as a retired LEO. We do not take kindly to people attempting to muscle in on our turf.
eric

Post by eric »

The practice of law in Canada is a "self-regulated profession". In other words, your provincial Bar Association has the authority to issue fines and orders, rather than it being a criminal matter.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Looks like Marcel has pushed the crazy button.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2pOw9Z7qsg

These are some videos even Marcel eventually found too out-there and deleted. But, he forgets that the internet never forgets.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Earlier today, Marc left a voicemail at my office. He thinks I'm in a lot of trouble. He's going to "lien" me for "every client whose name you put in capital letters". He's about to have access to a "global" network to do it, so I'd better watch out. Any day now.

I won't even try to characterize the verbal exhibit from a competency hearing at the link above. It's a .wav, so no one who wishes the entertainment should have a problem. One observation: the listener may notice that the recording cuts off mid-sentence. If our voicemail didn't have a three-minute limit, ol' Marc would probably still be ranting.

Oh, and Marc - I don't need your permission to copy and link to the thing.
- David Hume
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I have never heard you slander him. As for his liens and other legal threats, that should be good. I don't see him wanting to spend actual money though on any of that, so I am guessing his 12 month promise will be, in his mind, just long enough that we all forget or for him to explain the delay. It's always, "you just wait and see, I'ma gonna..." Basically, he is on a looser there, and with everything else, In that voicemail for that matter.

I'm fact, I really don't see the point in leaving it at all. If he wants to "lien you" for all the Capital names, then he should just shut up an do it. This call strikes me as an adrenaline fuelled attempt to intimidate you with his legal acumen. Basically a fools errand, as he lacks basic knowledge of the legal system, and sound like a complete moron. And that isn't liable, it's true.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TBL

Post by TBL »

wserra wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:33 pm Earlier today, Marc left a voicemail at my office. He thinks I'm in a lot of trouble. He's going to "lien" me for "every client whose name you put in capital letters". He's about to have access to a "global" network to do it, so I'd better watch out. Any day now.

I won't even try to characterize the verbal exhibit from a competency hearing at the link above. It's a .wav, so no one who wishes the entertainment should have a problem. One observation: the listener may notice that the recording cuts off mid-sentence. If our voicemail didn't have a three-minute limit, ol' Marc would probably still be ranting.

Oh, and Marc - I don't need your permission to copy and link to the thing.
I listened to the child-rant from Marcel. It's...interesting to say the least. Imagine having such a frail ego as to feel the need to make these playground-level threats to you because you posted on an internet board about him. It's so obviously the empty threats to bolster his frail ego as NYGman mentioned.
MARCEL, I mean this in all sincerity, seek help. You display some significant signs that you may need to seek professional help.
You are delusional, antagonistic, and flatly wrong. I honestly hope the best for you, but that would require you to do some self-reflection and soul searching. I honestly don't think you are strong enough to do that so you continue down this perilous road too-oft traveled by your ilk. The road ends in disaster and all-too-often jail and even prison.
At some point, you need to realize that any representative/democratic style of government and laws are always the oppression of the masses. If enough people think X, then X will be turned into law. By living within the borders of that government's sphere of influence, you will be expected to abide by the laws that apply.
No amount of words, papers, or even childish threats/taunts will stop law enforcement, the judiciary, or other citizens from knowing that those laws apply to you.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Words completely fail me.
- David Hume
eric

Post by eric »

Can I have some of what he is smoking? The best that I can establish is that he is a covid denier, has a debt collection agency after him, and really doesn't like a guy called Paul Shoeskie.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

wserra wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:44 am Words completely fail me.
Him too.
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.
Another set of orphan posts that will puzzle future generations of Quatloosers!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra

Post by wserra »

Videos don't get more deranged than this. I'm surprised YT left it up, even with the warning.
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Hmm. Talks a lot of shit behind the camera.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JamesVincent wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:00 pm Hmm. Talks a lot of shit behind the camera.
He talks a lot in front of the camera as well, so at least consistently cray cray.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I became an entrepreneur and found out that you guys are all dumb-asses. You get jobs and make other people rich while you stay poor.
I don't see any indication that a lot of prosperity has come entrepreneur Marcel's way.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

I 'm still surprised that he hasn't mouthed off to the wrong person and been beaten in to a bloody pulp, even Canadians I would think have their limits.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:19 pm I 'm still surprised that he hasn't mouthed off to the wrong person and been beaten in to a bloody pulp, even Canadians I would think have their limits.
It's the one strange constant I have seen over the years ever since I started keep an eye on the tax scam/sovrun movement: none of the scammers ever seem to attract enough anger from any of their marks that they end up at least getting beaten for cheating the mark. I think that is why it is pretty safe to be a scammer as long as you don't target organized crime figures.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

i don't really expect it to be any of his scamees, I am thinking more of some random individual he runs in to on the street and mouths off to.