David Wynn Miller

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: David Wynn Miller

Post by TheNewSaint »

And, the federal postal court, or at least its website, apparently disowned Mark Kishon Christopher on September 17:

https://federal-postal-court.org/2018/0 ... ristopher/

To the best of my understanding, Russell Jay Gould is asserting himself as the true successor of the great Mr. Miller, and Mark Christopher some kind of impostor.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

They do all that work to learn fake grammar rules* and can't be bothered to figure out the real rules for apostrophes. Sigh.

* It would be very interesting to see if they actually do follow their own rules consistently. But oh, so tedious to do the work to figure it out.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

As I reported here;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 48&t=11586

Nobody seemed to have noticed that Eldon Warman, perhaps our most important OPCA figure, had died until I googled him, six months after his death, and found his obit. Miller probably the same. Thrown out of the organization he founded because he was probably too crazy even for them and died in obscurity virtually unnoticed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

My impression of Mark Christopher is that he knows the teachings of Miller are one of the silliest crocks of crap ever invented, but he hopes there may be a little grift to be picked up from a few people silly enough to take any of it seriously.

I suppose that there is little that can be done for anyone who takes this stuff seriously, humans do not seem to have a 'reset to factory settings' button, or a 'try switching it off and on again' procedure.
The only hope for artificial intelligence is that much real intelligence does not seem to work very well either,
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:40 pmmortage fraud
Faking one's own death?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The silly grammar syntax grift is a pretty good scam to run if you think about it. Its so easy to fob of the victims by saying they did something just a little bit wrong and that's why it didn't work.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have been unable to verify Miller's death, altho I cannot imagine he could be faking it (faking it would require him to stay quiet for an extended period), but tracking through Miller-gibberish websites exposed my computer to one of those ransomware attacks that masquerades as an internal virus-scan alert. So be careful.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have found a video that says, in plain English, that Miller died on 22 June 2018. No details.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He wasn't in any way a young man, so not surprising.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Is he now "David Wynn Miller STOP" then?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

wserra

Post by wserra »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:31 pm Is he now "David Wynn Miller STOP" then?
Nope. He's David Wynn
_____
|/ |
| (_)
| \|/ Miller.
| |
| / \
|
|___
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Thanks for that, I nearly choked laugh in. :snicker: I shouldn't, but I did. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

I'd be really curious what words are carved on his headstone.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Blackbeard wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:21 am I'd be really curious what words are carved on his headstone.
Good-Friend, For: The-Jesus-Sake To For-Bear
Not-For: The-Giving-of My-Work To Jeer
Best-of Is One For: To Write Things-My-Way
But Worst-of Are Those For: To Say It-Is-Cray-Cray
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Blackbeard wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:21 am I'd be really curious what words are carved on his headstone.
"damn it.......I almost had them beat"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This is probably in poor taste, but does anyone remember in what video it was that he said he’d live forever because he removed all his organs?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gannibal wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:16 am * It would be very interesting to see if they actually do follow their own rules consistently. But oh, so tedious to do the work to figure it out.
The rules are too incoherent to test. They're what physicists call "not even wrong." Littlefred's description upthread describes the problem well:
When trying to understand these rules, the real difficulty is that David's definitions of verb, noun, adverb are different to everyone else's. As an example, he parses [video 50m 0s] "The United States of America". Most of us would parse this as "article, adjective, plural noun, preposition, proper noun", combining to form a noun-phrase. David agrees, but moves on: "the" and "of" are separated so both become adverbs. The adverb modifies the adjective, the adjective modifies the pronoun [what pronoun?], the pronoun is connected by the adverb which then modifies the dangling participle verb "America". A pronoun is apparently any word that stands alone.
All that confusion for a simple five-word phrase.

The rules also contain so many restrictions, such as omitting adjectives, adverbs, and pronouns (whatever DWM thinks those may be), that it's impossible to build a sentence. Which makes any attempt to write the language a sort of ridiculous performance art. Based on the writings of DWM's acolytes, the rules seem to be "start with 'for' then put a bunch of words in the wrong tense, connected by hyphens."
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

One of the interesting delusions the theory is based on or implies is that you can determine the truth of a written statement by only reading the statement. So for example as long as you right “for the car is with the color red”, because the grammar is correct then the car really is red.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

as long as you write “for the car is with the color red”, because the grammar is correct then the car really is red.
This could put paint shops out of business!!!1!