WFS Facilitates Attempted Overthrow of W.Va. Gov't

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

WFS Facilitates Attempted Overthrow of W.Va. Gov't

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:Here's the news article: http://www.wvgazettemail.com/article/20 ... 929712/127

Here's the WFS forum thread that publicly calls for violence: http://worldfreemansociety.org/forum/43 ... tional-war
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: WFS Facilitates Attempted Overthrow of W.Va. Gov't

Post by notorial dissent »

You know, I thought Xabre was just about as dumb as a FOTL could get, I was wrong, his echo on the website is magnitudes dumber, if possible. I mean that is a powerful lot of dumb to be residing in one spot, might cause a dumb cascade and have it implode in on itself producing a dumb sump. At least it is in the right spot to do that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Thomas David Deegan is one of those Dumb FMOTL that have actually bought into the Woo Hook Line and Center. He believes in this stuff enough to compel him to do something to change the "Status Quo" and gets arrested doing it. Of course, he views it as illegal detention, or Kidnapping, but I think he has gone over the edge, and will not come back to reality any time soon. The trial should be fun though.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Everything I have seen about Deegan so far tends to convince me that he is several slices short a loaf, and that it is genetic, his mother is at least as crazy as he is. They have both been busted for running a growop, and he was on house arrest when he got himself in deeper.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.