William Holdner frivolity earns $13,700 fine

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

William Holdner frivolity earns $13,700 fine

Post by Lambkin »

I'm making Bill an honorary sovereign citizen.

http://www.capitalpress.com/Oregon/2016 ... udge-rules
An Oregon livestock producer must pay $13,700 to the Oregon Department of Agriculture for filing a “frivolous” lawsuit against the agency, a federal judge has ruled.

U.S. Magistrate Judge John Acosta found that ODA is entitled to collect attorney fees from William Holdner, a rancher in Columbia County who filed a complaint claiming he’s not subject to state water quality regulations.
he claimed to be exempt from state and federal water regulations, arguing that ODA had abused its power in regulating his operation under the Clean Water Act.

In 2009, 2012 and 2015, Holdner filed lawsuits arguing that his “land patent” prohibited the enforcement of water regulations on his property, but those claims were all rejected by federal judges.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: William Holdner frivolity earns $13,700 fine

Post by notorial dissent »

I think he qualifies as a full on sovcit with the land patent schtick and the you're not the boss of me defense line.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.