Alexander Johnson - Sovereign Hebrew Israelite citizen

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Alexander Johnson - Sovereign Hebrew Israelite citizen

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bites off a cop's thumb. Now that's conviction!

http://wate.com/2017/06/14/knoxville-po ... th-driver/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Alexander Johnson - Sovereign Hebrew Israelite citizen

Post by notorial dissent »

You do have a penchant for dinign them. I will have to admit this is a new sovcit angle to me. Dumb but new. That title is really a mouthful and I seriously doubt if he even knows what half of it means.

EWWW!! and do you know how many shots you have to get for people bite, a lot.

charming arrest photo

sovcit license plate
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

notorial dissent wrote:sovcit license plate
What a rookie mistake! Doesn't this fool know that if you obscure the word "SOVEREIGN" with any sort of metal -- in this case, a screw -- then it represents your captivity to the government and makes the whole thing invalid?

Follow the steps properly, people!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Looks like these guys.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I'd say that be they. One can only hope they hurry up and exodus, or whatever the verb form of that word is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

notorial dissent wrote:I'd say that be they. One can only hope they hurry up and exodus, or whatever the verb form of that word is.
Problem is, they won't go without their gold. I predict much buffoonery shall come to pass.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

Oh. I agree, but one can always hope. :snicker:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:Looks like these guys.
You sure sent us to a boxcar load of gibberish;
The New Jersey child protection services were harassing the Mark Elum/Azriy'el Yahadah Yasharahla; Lakeisha T. Elum/Keshet Emet Yasharahla family that declared their Hebrew Israelite Nationality and Identity through the Spiritual Sovereign Hebrew Israelite Declaration Process and Sovereign Hebrew Israelite ID process.

The family contacted Achashverosh Adnah Ammiyhuwd, a Chief Diplomat of the tribe Judah, an agent of the Most High Ahayah BahaSham Yashaya Ha Messiah and Ruwach Ha Holy Spirit representing the twelve tribes of Yashar’al and explained to him what was happening with their family.

The Most High Ahayah had Ammiyhuwd, send the family blessed spiritual documents and had them to file those blessed spiritual documents with the court. The court placed the family in contempt of court for refusing to allow the New Jersey Child Protection Services to investigate an allegation of Child Abuse.

However, the Most High had Achashverosh Adnah Ammiyhuwd to once again send the Mark Elum/Azriy'el Yahadah Yasharahla; Lakeisha T. Elum/Keshet Emet Yasharahla family blessed spiritual documents demanding the matter be immediately dismissed with prejudice.

On August 24, 2016, by the grace of the Most High, BahaSham Yashaya Ha Messiah and Ruwach Ha Holy Spirit and through the Spiritual Sovereign Hebrew Israelite Declaration Process and Sovereign Hebrew Israelite ID process, the Mark Elum/Azriy'el Yahadah Yasharahla; Lakeisha T. Elum/Keshet Emet Yasharahla family was released from the grip of modern day Egypt agency giving more confirmation that Achashverosh Adnah Ammiyhuwd, Chief Diplomat of the tribe Judah is sent to gather the true children of Yashar’al, the Most High true chosen people to prepare them for their Exodus and to Exodus His people for the second and last time.

Inbox Achashverosh Adnah Ammiyhuwd on facebook to go through the Spiritual Sovereign Hebrew Israelite Declaration Process and Sovereign Hebrew Israelite ID process to get in your proper status. Shalam!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But will they see God in a burning bush? And what will they do when He gives them a copy of the UCC and tells them that they must obey it?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The real name of 'Achashverosh Adnah Ammiyhuwd' is Oscar Lee Washington. He was defendant in a criminal case in the Muni. Court of Butler County, Ohio last year - but I do not know the crimes or the outcome. He tried to intimidate the prosecution by filing a civil lawsuit in the federal court, claiming that Butler County had neglected to recognize his immunity to all laws as "a Sovereign and Self-Determination Hebrew Israelite American National Republic".

It may well astonish you that the federal court dismissed his suit. Butler County, Ohio v. Ammiyhuwd (S.D. Ohio, docket nr 1:16-cv-401, March 30, 2016) 2016 u.s.dist. LEXIS 42606.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

fortinbras wrote:...

It may well astonish you that the federal court dismissed his suit. Butler County, Ohio v. Ammiyhuwd (S.D. Ohio, docket nr 1:16-cv-401, March 30, 2016) 2016 u.s.dist. LEXIS 42606.
Court? What court? We don't need no stinkin' court.

Oddly enough they'd try to use something they say doesn't have any jurisdiction or authority. Strike that; it isn't odd; just part of the side-show. :snicker:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

SOP for a lot of them, they claim one court has no jurisdiction and then run to another one. Works every time. :haha: NOT!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:Bites off a cop's thumb. Now that's conviction!

Okay, tell me how that's not eating pork. Doesn't sound kosher to me. :haha: :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Gregg wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Bites off a cop's thumb. Now that's conviction!

Okay, tell me how that's not eating pork. Doesn't sound kosher to me. :haha: :haha:
He didn't swallow?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Achash has resurfaced:

https://t.co/mfdfFrEdaH?amp=1
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

By claiming to be a diplomat, Achad violated 18 USC § 915. So his fantasy life could put him in durance vile.