Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Post by LaVidaRoja »

You're telling me, if I could only master U-tube and loose all sense of shame, I could make a lot of money!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

RSVPini wrote:It's funny but it's also scary to know there are so many people that look for guidance in their lives from a man who is homeless, paranoid and hiding from the law.
Unless something has changed as of the last week in November Harvey is no longer homeless. He was quite proud of the fact, putting out a video more or less daring people to guess where he was renting a room. If I bothered to follow his clues and tracked down his actual street address I'd feel unease in publishing it. On the other hand if you were a repo man looking for a 2015 Mazda in Harvey's name that he hasn't made payments on in months, you perhaps could do worse than to start your search for it parked at night on Main St. in Isleton.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

GlimDropper wrote:On the other hand if you were a repo man looking for a 2015 Mazda in Harvey's name that he hasn't made payments on in months, you perhaps could do worse than to start your search for it parked at night on Main St. in Isleton.
:lol: He may be good at convincing his lemmings that he is right about everything, but he's not very good at hiding.

Now he's beginning to suspect that the sun isn't real...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKj6CRT6reU&t=204s
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

RSVPini wrote:
GlimDropper wrote:On the other hand if you were a repo man looking for a 2015 Mazda in Harvey's name that he hasn't made payments on in months, you perhaps could do worse than to start your search for it parked at night on Main St. in Isleton.
:lol: He may be good at convincing his lemmings that he is right about everything, but he's not very good at hiding.
Why do I have this in my head now

https://youtu.be/l8IkbCeZ9to
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Not my idea of winning!

HD has his day in court for his 3 driving infractions. Speeding 82 in 65. No registration, no insurance!
Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/QcFqzg9_z6I
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

You've got to give Harvey some credit for consistency. Although he is completely clueless regarding how even the simplest laws work, in spite of his many encounters with the legal system, he continues to NOT learn anything whatsoever.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

RSVPini wrote:You've got to give Harvey some credit for consistency. Although he is completely clueless regarding how even the simplest laws work, in spite of his many encounters with the legal system, he continues to NOT learn anything whatsoever.
HD likes to play Russian roulette with everything in his life. Why should a court appearance be any different!?
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

In Harvey Denson's version of Russian Roulette, all the chambers of the revolver have bullets in them. I think he's a little unclear on the concept.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

He plans to appeal on the basis that the highway was in an unincorporated area of Bute ( or Butte) county.

As a clueless Englishman I assume this to mean that the area was not part of a specific incorporated township, part of an area of California's Bute County area but not part of Mad Coyote tpwnship, or whatever the local town or village is called, something I expect to be pretty common in a big country where places can be pretty well spread out.

Please corret me if I am wrong.

Of course, to a sov-cit mindset, where everything is a Corporation, this must sound like a get out of jail card and amount to a law free area.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

You are exactly right. Harvey thinks in strictly 'Sovereign' terms. Clueless.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:He plans to appeal on the basis that the highway was in an unincorporated area of Bute ( or Butte) county.

As a clueless Englishman I assume this to mean that the area was not part of a specific incorporated township, part of an area of California's Bute County area but not part of Mad Coyote tpwnship, or whatever the local town or village is called, something I expect to be pretty common in a big country where places can be pretty well spread out.

Please corret me if I am wrong.

Of course, to a sov-cit mindset, where everything is a Corporation, this must sound like a get out of jail card and amount to a law free area.
HD could receive a ticket for his driving infractions from either California Highway Patrol or Butte County Sheriff Officers and still be legal. Physical jurisdiction of where the infraction occurred would still be not be an issue! Both can write tickets. Sheriff officers, for areas not covered by local police force(cities, townships) but still within the boundaries of Butte County, would have also been able to write HD citations from the same offenses.

SC’s get jurisdiction mixed up all the time. There are two! One involves the location, the other is what courts hear what cases.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

https://youtu.be/4yvh_-kNgIk

HD says he’s done with YouTube. Pool starting for everyone on how long HD, the narcissist, can stay away without daily strokes from his followers!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

nancydrew wrote:https://youtu.be/4yvh_-kNgIk

HD says he’s done with YouTube. Pool starting for everyone on how long HD, the narcissist, can stay away without daily strokes from his followers!

over/under is 3 days. place yer bets
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Chaos wrote:
nancydrew wrote:https://youtu.be/4yvh_-kNgIk

over/under is 3 days. place yer bets
He didn’t last 24 hours! He posted a video about Cindy Kay Currier being MIA. Cindy has deleted several of her social media pages and sites.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

Harvey: "No, this is not me making a comeback already...." In Harvey's world, words don't have the same meaning as they do for everyone else.

His ego will not allow him to stop posting videos and pushing conspiracy theories. He obviously announced his retirement for the sole purpose of getting sympathy for all his "hard work" and because he wanted people to beg him to stay.

However, I noticed in his video that he said he is retiring from "this channel". He's not fooling anyone (other than his adoring - and shrinking - "family").
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

RSVPini wrote:Harvey: "No, this is not me making a comeback already...." In Harvey's world, words don't have the same meaning as they do for everyone else.

His ego will not allow him to stop posting videos and pushing conspiracy theories. He obviously announced his retirement for the sole purpose of getting sympathy for all his "hard work" and because he wanted people to beg him to stay.

However, I noticed in his video that he said he is retiring from "this channel". He's not fooling anyone (other than his adoring - and shrinking - "family").
Probably why Unity Collective (3x) posted a comment about being a Ninja!
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Second day in a row, HD could not stay off YouTube! But it even gets better. He posts a video of himself being stopped and receiving another citation. Let the fun start all over again! Or HD, Karma is sending you a message!

https://youtu.be/vhyDA_CDwvc
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

It's always easy to predict Harvey's next move. His references to "Discovery" are no doubt based on Clive Bundy's case in which he was recently released because the prosecution withheld evidence that could have benefited the defendant. He thinks that a request for discovery is somehow going to exonerate him. As usual, he is unclear on the concept.

This is great entertainment and it's free!
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Another Gem from HD. He’s such a victim!
https://youtu.be/YxV8N82EmQ4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, "such a", but victim IS NOT the word I'd use. At least if he is a victim, it is of his own overwhelming stupidity, all encompassing ignorance, and good old fashioned greed. Such a tool.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.