Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect we can expect more comedy gold from them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:I suspect we can expect more comedy gold from them.
Comedy gold? No way these clowns can turn lead into gold.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:Have any of the proponents of this claim ever shown their math?
Math? What math? They don't need no steenkin' math!

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I suspect we can expect more comedy gold from them.
Comedy gold? No way these clowns can turn lead into gold.
Oh come one, who doesn't want to see Heather be and do for all teh world that doesn't really give a crap, or the comedic stylings of Randy reading his factualized trust? Or seeing the judge telling them to sit down and shut up as she orders psychiatric examinations for both of them. You just have no sense of adventure or spirit of fun.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They are full on eating their own now, Harvey went on a video posting frenzy we usually only see on Twitter. :mouthshut:

He says he thinks Mike Obrien "has a flag out your ass", thinks Randy might be a government plant, Heather is a newcomer to the "movement" (and he is both right and wrong here, she's been a full time internet woo scammer for at least 10 years, but their's nothing she pushes that hasn't been around since at least the Montana Freeman in the 80's) and only his troof is the true troof... all other troof is fake troof.
Meanwhile, TZ goes all defensive, although her website is such a complete random clusterphuck you have to look around for it, Mike Obrien posts 8 videos in a 5 hour period them promptly took a bunch down, only to replace them with apologies that stop short of apologizing and the general call of the Choir of the Stupid is "can't we all just get along!"

At least a few of the new age journalists are going to be live streaming the hearing today, which I might even stay up to watch live, because the card is pretty full. Heather has a jurisdiction hearing that isn't a jurisdiction hearing, and we might get to see how much space woo the Judge is going to tolerate and will her BE ing and DO ing lead to her getting committed for a psych evaluation or just a Farretta hearing. Then, if that doesn't lead to total chaos, or the downfall of the establishment, Randy is due up to read his Factualized Trust out loud and see if it resonates with the Judge as much as it did with him. If he doesn't get his own psych evaluation by then, he will definitely get a Farretta hearing and maybe he'll get to represent himself, which of nothing else will be entertaining.

Hopefully, somewhere in this circus a Judge or someone will make it crystal clear that this isn't some misunderstanding, and that these people are in very serious trouble. Heather and Randy are going away for a while, Randy is very likely going to be in prison for 15 years for this and I do hope somewhere it gets slammed hard enough in his forehead that the flock might have second thoughts. I doubt it, but it could happen.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Of course, the first grave injustices of the day is they're not going to be allowed to hold their phones up and record anything in the courtroom for YouTube, and the private court reporter they want won't be allowed either (this will hit them hard, they think that's a slam dunk).

Maybe Heather won't be giggling and be so convincing that she has the evil government right where she wants them. A tired, shaken and fearful looking defendant might do more to kill this movement than anything right now.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

I just have this suspicion that Beans for brains and Tushie Jiraffe are in for a bit sad surprise and have a bad case of the sads today when they don't get to tell the judge how to run her/their court. I don't think either of them is going to get to do what they think they are going to get to do and it will be tranny of the highest order.

In other words, I can't wait to see how it all falls apart for them. Image Image Image
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote:Randy is due up to read his Factualized Trust out loud and see if it resonates with the Judge as much as it did with him.
That's what he said he was doing to prepare. Let's see if he actually goes through with it, especially after Heather gets a beatdown (her hearing is before his).
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Given the attitude of 'citizen journalists' I doubt if an offical ban on unofficial recording will have much effect, but their covert recordings do tend to be pretty terrible for sound and useless for vision.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Apparently Heather has been granted pre-trial release.

Have to say I'm surprised. She seems pretty flight risk to me.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:Apparently Heather has been granted pre-trial release.

If true, I will have to agree. I think Heather will be pretty tempted to try a Sean David Morton.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Confirmation from Heather's nutty website:

http://i-uv.com/hatj-will-be-released-p ... recording/
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Looks like trial is set for January 23rd. I think the pre-trial release is good, they only got her on one charge, if she pulls a Morton it lets them pile on more stuff.

Looks like Randall's hearing is at 2:30 at the same time as the sentencing for another Sovcit from TN, Paul Gratton:

http://fox17.com/news/local/murfreesbor ... -silencers
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote:

If true, I will have to agree. I think Heather will be pretty tempted to try a Sean David Morton.
You can add my vote of no confidence as well.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Jeffrey wrote:Looks like trial is set for January 23rd.
She got it pushed back, then, because it was originally October 3.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Why? After all, she has weapons in her legal arsenal which will make the Ebil Minions of the Big Gummint fold up their false court, and slink away in total defeat.

Just ask her.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote:If he doesn't get his own psych evaluation by then, he will definitely get a Farretta hearing
My brain keeps reading that as Frazetta hearing.

"Ok, now, do the pose."

"But this leather jock strap pinches!"

"Too bad. Now put one foot on the broken idol-- no, we can't clean up the dismembered corpses, they're there for a purpose."

"Ok, how's that?"

"Wrong, you have to raise the sword overhead and expand your pecs!"

"But i have an affidavit that says i lifted it yesterday!"

"That doesn't count, you have to do it now!"

"Must. Lift. Sword."

"Well?"

"Uhhhhhhhn!"

"Failure! Send in the Nine-Armed Bilious Slime Mangler!"
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

Having a flashback night are we?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Observer wrote:I think Heather will be pretty tempted to try a Sean David Morton.
At least the part where she inundates the court with stupid filings. That has to be her next move. She's got to keep up appearances for the donors that the OPOT* will work any day now, and try to save her own worthless ass from trial.

* - initially a typo for OPPT, but I like it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

For those of fairly unfamiliar with OPPT, I guess the actual crime was based on taking loads of donations?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????