Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by KickahaOta »

The government omitted a quotation mark at the end of the word "nonsensical" on page 11. This means that Heather is innocent and each Quatloos moderator owes her one trillion kindness credits.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I've been around this nonsense so long that I'm actually beginning to doubt the assertion that "The defendants’ statements, though occasionally exasperating and often bizarre, did not suggest mental incompetency or instability."

I think the courts and mental health professionals need to revisit the idea that these kinds of beliefs and behaviors represent an acceptable norm in terms of competency. We (I hope most of us) wouldn't accept claims that participants at trial are denizens of another planet and thus aren't subject to the jurisdiction of the court.

Why do we have to put up with this? Any guesses on what this fiasco has cost the taxpayers? :(
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think that's addressed in the brief:
a criminal defendant must lack either a ‘sufficient present ability to consult with his lawyer with a reasonable degree of rational understanding’ or ‘a rational as well as factual understanding of the proceedings against him.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

the giraffe will be pleased she can continue her 'work' from right where she wants to be. :lol:
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

https://i-uv.com/hatj-checking-in-5-13-19/

To: BZ Riger

Date: 5/13/2019 11:20:28 AM

Subject: Checking in

Check-in protocol with Youssef at a.m. and p.m. now…

allllll the work behind the scenes, including, and not limited to, the months of work in the records offices regarding the blanket pardons, the earlier-in-the-year notices by counselor about mass releases (time frame was unknown), etc., etc., etc….

everyone was “a buzz” this weekend after FOX NEWS reportedly announced via “ticker tape” that Federal Women Prisons begin mass release of non-violent offenders this week 🙂

…different attitudes/frequencies after this weekend’s “news report”

yes, i expect, accept, and appreciate all from ALL…lol, remember?…one of the primary choice points for the last 5+ years (all ways) was “to be or not to be”…the specific and particular choices that were made by each are evident now for ALL to see, injoy/enjoy, and celebrate (laugh about!).

love you all <3
Apparently NUTJ has too much time on her hands, working behind the scenes to do . . . something. Can anyone decipher this gibberish?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

To be fair, if Conrad Black can get a pardon, she's in with a shout!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 5:10 pm To be fair, if Conrad Black can get a pardon, she's in with a shout!
Why? Did she write a fawning book about him too?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
lurker9000
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by lurker9000 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 5:10 pm To be fair, if Conrad Black can get a pardon, she's in with a shout!
I don't think she's a good candidate for a pardon. Her case is not a political cause, her sentence was not overly harsh, and she basically helped someone steal and hasn't admitted to or tried to atone for her crime. I just don't see anything that makes her a good candidate. I could be wrong but barring a successful appeal :haha: I think she's going to serve her sentence.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Moderator note: I decline to speculate on conditions under which the President would issue a pardon. I suggest that others do so, also, as it seems a political question.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

They're doing a thing where HATJ checks in during the morning and at night with the IUV website.

Very boring.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:05 am They're doing a thing where HATJ checks in during the morning and at night with the IUV website.

Very boring.
Yeah, more nutitude.

https://i-uv.com/hatj-incoming-love-exchange/
# HATJ: iNCOMING! Love exchange

recent email exchange from Heather to me and You… : -)

To:HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF (86748007)

Date: 5/17/2019 7:51 PM

Subject: iNCOMING! Love exchange of value

Hi Beautiful,

incoming love in bits and bytes. status update-

the regs at your hotel… when you are sprung they make all travel arrangements on their dime, you get cashed out with your value that you have on their books and take it and your papers/docs with you. Bambino(a)s meet you on the other coast.

Date: 5/18/2019 9:51:21 AM

Subject: RE: iNCOMING! Love exchange of value

lol…it has “arrivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved!” 🙂

perfect…i am already there, and have been there for a while now, as every one has had the opportunity to do expansion at the pace (including not at all) that they felt to do…my body is just now catching up…and as the indiginous elders so helpfully pointed out, “never look back”…of course that was after a day of them watching me giving myself whiplash from, yes, “looking back”, to see if i had actually moved! lol! That feeeeeeeeeeeeels forever ago! 😉

We have allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll “come so far” (and to find we never actually left where we always all ways “have been”, lol!)

Love you!
Love all!

Date: 5/18/2019 7:51:18 PM

Subject: 5-18-19 “noonish” check-in

“noonish” check-in … lol!

ALL IS NOW STABLE “HERE” AND EVERY “WHERE”…you all and each have my heartfelt gratitude, love, and heartitude, always, all ways…you all are amazing!

starting tomorrow…i will make a.m. and p.m. checks with Youssef, until i am out of here…hugs, love, smiles, celebrations, and more…..beyond more!
Now, do these people actually imagine she's getting out, or are they (BZ, NUTJ) just larping the few remaining marks?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Oh apparently they really do think she’s gonna be released. I wonder what’s going on.
We are still in a holding pattern with Heather's release. She continues the daily check-ins but there is not much news to report until it happens. How long that takes is anyone's guess. Government bureaucracies in my experience, have a minimum 2 week lead time, sometimes longer.

We won't know the cost of the airfare until we know its a done deal and she is released. We're winging it for now. Fortunately she is near a mass transit line that can take her to the airport. BZ is inquiring with her friends there about possibly picking her up. Either way I think we have ground transportation covered but not the airfare. I'll research worst-case airfares tonight.

I've got my car road worthy and documented for using it for ride share work. This week driving was not particular great, but hopefully this weekend is better. Recent fuel price hikes, due to the refinery fire in Houston (or at least that's the excuse for the price rise) are starting to inch down this week. Fuel costs have been eating me alive this week.

The need for the blog in March is $500.

If you intend an advance donation to Heather please mark it "FOR HEATHER", and any money not used for airfare will be forwarded to her or her family. I'll keep you appraised on where this all stands at...
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:24 pm Oh apparently they really do think she’s gonna be released. I wonder what’s going on.
We are still in a holding pattern with Heather's release. She continues the daily check-ins but there is not much news to report until it happens. How long that takes is anyone's guess. Government bureaucracies in my experience, have a minimum 2 week lead time, sometimes longer.

We won't know the cost of the airfare until we know its a done deal and she is released. We're winging it for now. Fortunately she is near a mass transit line that can take her to the airport. BZ is inquiring with her friends there about possibly picking her up. Either way I think we have ground transportation covered but not the airfare. I'll research worst-case airfares tonight.

I've got my car road worthy and documented for using it for ride share work. This week driving was not particular great, but hopefully this weekend is better. Recent fuel price hikes, due to the refinery fire in Houston (or at least that's the excuse for the price rise) are starting to inch down this week. Fuel costs have been eating me alive this week.

The need for the blog in March is $500.

If you intend an advance donation to Heather please mark it "FOR HEATHER", and any money not used for airfare will be forwarded to her or her family. I'll keep you appraised on where this all stands at...
They really really think she's getting out.

https://i-uv.com/hatj-incoming-love-exc ... ent-324638
10 Comments to “ # HATJ: iNCOMING! Love exchange ”
Tallison says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 7:55 am
Wowza! Excitement! What a long strange trip its been!

Janna S Barnard says :REPLY
May 20, 2019 at 1:17 am
I have to meet you Heather!! #2ndonmybucketlist
Love you

David McTavish says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 10:05 am
Much Love and Grrrrreat Respect to all!!

Rebecca Hillegeist says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 12:43 pm
❤️

Aidan says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 4:05 pm
Any News more on a possible release yet for both of them?

Mary says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 5:53 pm
Mary,
Hey Heather, Happy to hear you are doing well. Much love from all of us.

Larry says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 7:23 pm
YA, HUGS + LOVE ya ALL….. Untill tomorrow……………

Graham Hayward says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 9:47 pm
I can never decipher her writing, lol. I understand she’s leaving prison, that’s great, the rest is up for grabs.

Judy Gilmore says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 10:50 pm
I feel joy!!! This is great news! Blessings & Light in the journey unfolding!!! Beautiful!

Rainah says :REPLY
May 20, 2019 at 8:36 am
WOW! Great News at last! So Happy for you! Peace be with you.. I know it is! I was just thinking about you this morning and check the news here and lo and behold.. The Time Has come! Blessings of Love and Light!

I AM the Presence filling my world w/Perfection this day!
wserra

Post by wserra »

Resume wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:44 pmThey really really think she's getting out.
Well, she is. In September of 2021.
BOP wrote:HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF
Register Number: 86748-007
Race: White
Sex: Female
Located at: Dublin FCI
Release Date: 09/13/2021
- David Hume
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Her sycophants are not very nice people.

They refuse to identify the source, much less share, whatever the heck they're smoking.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra

Post by wserra »

I posted the above inmate locator grab to a comment on Doobees' site. It got deleted. God forbid anyone should post the truth.
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Allow me to appropriately mix metaphors: In this case, "truth is in the eye of the befuddled." :whistle:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Kind of like, too, also, that:
  • she had foreclosed on the whole US gov't, and the entire world I guess,
    the magic sex bus could run on water, if only enough people believed,
    donations please,
    she could run off to Tunisia and set up her utopia kindness cult,
    her bestest friend could make universal "free" power with a majik whirly machine,
    donations please,
    she had a super secret "meeting" at the White House,
    everyone was going to get lebenty gazillion dollars from secret treasury bank accounts,
    if only they all used and said the right majik wurdz,
    donations please,
    the courts had NO authority over her,
    the judge was magically going to see the light and was going to acquit her,
    donations please,
    she wasn't going to jail prison,
    she will be out like immediately, just waiting on the paperwork,
    she will be free in maybe two weeks, just waiting on the paperwork,
    and a pony.
Yup, she, and her very dim followers, were/still are all totally convinced of all those things, and yet and still, Tuccis and the Bean are still sitting in a cell, in a prison, for many, many, long days to come.

Did I miss anything?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Self delusion is a hell of a drug.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

BZ shovelling more BS.
oti says :REPLY
May 20, 2019 at 1:29 pm
2019-05-20, BZ, is Heather actually getting out of prison? If so, based on what, per se?
Thanks

BZ ⒾAM Riger says :REPLY
May 21, 2019 at 11:05 am
All manner of things are going on very fast and many big changes/developments/reveals coming to light…. We have several good indications that that will be one of the many aspects of all those and so much more.