Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by TBL »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 4:04 pm
Don't forget to reviews this;

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2014/11/si ... -from.html

I found it extremely enjoyable. A bunch of smug, self-centered, entitled young people going of on an idiotic venture without the first clue what they were doing and being, quite rightly, fleeced by the locals. Texans say "All hat and no cattle", I'd brand these fools "All visionaries but no common sense".
So I read the actually decent argument on the necessity of organization and control mechanisms necessary to operate when more than one person is involved. I actually thought this sovereign might figure out that anarchy is unsustainable. But, what really caught my eye were the claims of their QEG. Has anyone found any tech specs or how-it-works explanations? Thermodynamics say this won't work, but the only video still on YouTube just showed it running, but using wall power to run an electric motor. I don't believe a word of it, but the engineer in me wants to see the specifics.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TBL wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:26 pm

I found it extremely enjoyable. A bunch of smug, self-centered, entitled young people going of on an idiotic venture without the first clue what they were doing and being, quite rightly, fleeced by the locals. Texans say "All hat and no cattle", I'd brand these fools "All visionaries but no common sense".
So I read the actually decent argument on the necessity of organization and control mechanisms necessary to operate when more than one person is involved. I actually thought this sovereign might figure out that anarchy is unsustainable. But, what really caught my eye were the claims of their QEG. Has anyone found any tech specs or how-it-works explanations? Thermodynamics say this won't work, but the only video still on YouTube just showed it running, but using wall power to run an electric motor. I don't believe a word of it, but the engineer in me wants to see the specifics.
There are specs for it all over if you look hard enough, even a few showing how to actually make the thing, or at least there were, but the plain fact is that it doesn't work, never worked, couldn't possibly work.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

TBL wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:26 pmI don't believe a word of it, but the engineer in me wants to see laugh at the specifics.
FIFY. But try here.

"If you read Quatloos long enough, the delusions of all the Frickentards will float by."
- Quatloosian proverb
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Damn, I'd forgotten how funny that thread is. If you want to read a spinoff, featuring a home-grown semi-wacko, continue here.

Now leave me alone. I need to work.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TBL wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:26 pm

The QEG was really a HopeGirl Joint, and Heather and company kind of moved in, glammed on and took over before it totally collapsed because one part of a classic case of too many Chiefs and not enough Injuns and one part too many mouths to feed and not enough suckers to pay for food.

I can save you the tedium and explain the technical specs in terms the non-engineers can understand. It was a motor plugged into a wall turning a generator that lit up light bulbs, kind of like the 6th grade science fair project where you turn the crank to light up the bulb, but with more bulbs, a motor to turn the crank. If you want to be real technical, it had an inverter to use AC light bulbs instead of DC light bulbs, and lots of little useless bits to make it impressive for the rubes. (the spark jumpy thingy was a nice touch.) The "Head Engineer" was an engineer in the same way that Chili Dog* is an Astronaut.
If you really dig, you'll find that a big triggering factor for the whole "let's go to Morocco" thing was HopeGirl and her dad the Engineer getting evicted when the family home was foreclosed upon, after they quit paying the mortgage, but I don't know whether they had money problems or they were following OPPT advice to just quit paying it.

Other than that, it totally didn't work.

And now I'm getting all teary eyed and nostalgic for the Water Powered Majik Sex Bus Tour.

*(my dog, late of the famous 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And now I'm getting all teary eyed and nostalgic for the Water Powered Majik Sex Bus Tour.
Here you go, wallow;

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2013/12 ... ascension/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

HopelessGirl is still around with (amongst others) her Targeted Individuals Evidence Channel. It seems to be just a way for her and Abe Christie (Papa Hemp) to keep in touch whilst hiding out in Morocco. Mr Hemp is indeed a "targeted individual" as he is wanted by the UK police for questioning about physical abuse of his former girlfriend's children.

Following the usual pattern with these grifters, anyone who exposes her scams is a satanic GCHQ MI5 Mossad shill. I'm a bit disappointed that Quatloos hasn't got its own video on there accusing members of owning pizza ovens.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

So Hopeless is back to hiding in Morocco? I thought she and daddy dearest were off scamming the clueless in FL with their majik generator after the first commune fell apart. Maybe that is why she's back in Morocco, there are active warrants out for her stateside now? Gee, we miss out on all the fun.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BSwitzer
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by BSwitzer »

alexhammer wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:40 pm Yup... that's why courts have a very specific definition of incompetent. And as much as Heather is a loon, she doesn't seem to meet the definition of incompetent for this scenario.

BTW defense counsel can indeed move for a competency evaluation of their own client. Mike Parsons is an easy example of that... his attorney filed such a motion, and although Parsons flew into a rage (as he does whenever anything happens) the court required him to complete the evaluation.
‘Objection! No foundation! Facts not in evidence! Ms. Mills is trying to taint the record by introducing motions that haven’t been alleged. There’s been no evidence I’m anything but in my right mind. This is an attempt by a women who wants off this case, who assaulted me, and who I’ve filed a civil rights lawsuit against in federal court to introduce facts into the record that haven’t been alleged and she has no proof of. If she wants to testify have her take the stand and be sworn in!’

Is that about the long and short of Parsons’ reaction?
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

BSwitzer wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:59 am ‘Objection! No foundation! Facts not in evidence! Ms. Mills is trying to taint the record by introducing motions that haven’t been alleged. There’s been no evidence I’m anything but in my right mind. This is an attempt by a women who wants off this case, who assaulted me, and who I’ve filed a civil rights lawsuit against in federal court to introduce facts into the record that haven’t been alleged and she has no proof of. If she wants to testify have her take the stand and be sworn in!’

Is that about the long and short of Parsons’ reaction?
Yeah, plus Mikey sued her the day before trial, and reported her to at least one attorney disciplinary council. And then he reminded the judge of it repeatedly, also reminding the judge that the judge had appointed Rebecca Mills. That's one of my favorite subtle fails of Mikey's... he insinuates that the judge appointed Mills because she's terrible because the judge wants to convict Mikey. Full-fledged tin-foil hat paranoia. The judge counters it nicely with a "I've never seen someone work harder than Miss Mills is working for you now."

That's the lead-in to my absolute favorite Parsons moment of all. Mike's response to the judge is something like "I object to you testifying! If you want to testify, take the stand!" The room instantly got silent. Mike repeats his insulting and insane demand to the judge. The judge pauses and directs Mikey "I'm going to bring the jury back in, you either put on a witness or I'm closing the case." Then immediately to his bailiff "Bring the jury back in." I think it was the only time the judge didn't ask the jury if they were ready to return. He was obviously smouldering.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

A sovereign tied to OPPT has been spotted in the wild:

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/114 ... 65952?s=21

I’ll see what I can find later.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I managed to find some of the documents they filed during their bankruptcy case:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 0.24.0.pdf
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 0.24.1.pdf
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 0.24.2.pdf

Would appreciate a second opinion. NUNC PRO TUNC is used liberally throughout but the UCC filings are nowhere to be found. Some of it seems copy pasted but I can't recognize it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

During those childhood years when I had other things to do than do my homework, I should have done it afterwards, and handed it in with the words "nunc pro tunc" written at the bottom.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

That is some powerful sovcit cray cray going there. Now for the background.

This all started in 2014 in Teton Co., WY, when Bradly Watsabaugh's house went in to foreclosure and then escalated from there into true legal problems in in 2015 apparently over traffic tickets and the usual sovcit no license, registration, insurance violations fandanza, which then later garnered contempt of court citations and the jailing of Rebecca for the usual reasons of "we do not consent" and the "you're not the boss of me" schtick being most prominent. From that little acorn several forests were depleted to throwh that mound of paper at the Federal Court, and then crickets.
Jackson Hole News & Guide
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

HATJ's counsel is withdrawing because of work reasons. Not really an update I guess.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Shouldn't be much of an issue anyway, per Heather, she is about to be set free, at least she did say that a few months ago, I sure it will be any day now.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

I would guess her standby is withdrawing for sanity reasons, her lack of and him keeping his. Hasn't she blown her appeal by this point??

I thought the she was "gonna be released any day" now was what two months ago now?

Ah the joys and wonders of the awoke set.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Skunked!

I was going to post the lyrics.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

The Beanie needs some love.
https://i-uv.com/a-request-from-randy-rkb/
Randy is at FCI Elkton- he can receive letters and postcards, please see specifics below

Randall Keith Beane ID #52505-074
FCI ELKTON
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 10
LISBON, OH 44432

When mailing, the sender must include their first and last name, address
He can receive books mailed directly from publisher.
Can receive up to 5 magazines a month but must be BOP approved reading material
I'm thinking he would most benefit from some books on critical thinking and logic. Most likely though, he's too far down the NUTJ rabbit hole. So to speak.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!