Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Resume wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:30 pm I'm thinking he would most benefit from some books on critical thinking and logic.
No I'm more going for "One day in the life of Ivan Denisovich".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Resume wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:30 pm
Can receive up to 5 magazines a month but must be BOP approved reading material
So I guess Shawshank Tunnelers Monthly is off the list? :shrug:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

MotorHome.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:10 pmMotorHome.
Somebody suggested that on Fogbow and I have to say I am very tempted, just for the randy hell of it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Resume wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:30 pm The Beanie needs some love.
https://i-uv.com/a-request-from-randy-rkb/
Randy is at FCI Elkton- he can receive letters and postcards, please see specifics below

Randall Keith Beane ID #52505-074
FCI ELKTON
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 10
LISBON, OH 44432

When mailing, the sender must include their first and last name, address
He can receive books mailed directly from publisher.
Can receive up to 5 magazines a month but must be BOP approved reading material
I'm thinking he would most benefit from some books on critical thinking and logic. Most likely though, he's too far down the NUTJ rabbit hole. So to speak.
I think the Beane's problem with this would be having friends and family who can actually read and write. I kind of get the impression that wasn't a big thing, assuming he has any family or friends. I also think scaring up postage might be a bit of an issue as well.

What's happened to all the being and doing groupies? Have they completely forgotten him altogether now? [rhetorical] [/rhetorical]
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Maybe we could all just send him sympathy cards....
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Very tempted to write.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LaVidaRoja wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:22 am Maybe we could all just send him sympathy cards....
Can we print postcards from VistaPrint with the US Marshal's listing where they sold the RV? Have they sold it yet, is there an ad?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:58 pm
wserra wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:10 pmMotorHome.
Somebody suggested that on Fogbow and I have to say I am very tempted, just for the randy hell of it.
Is there a trade book giving used RV prices he could be subscribed to?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

On the evening of July 3, Beane gave the Harvey Dent idea a try. Logging onto his bank’s website, he followed the video’s instructions and entered the information it recommended. Account number? His own nine-digit Social Security number. Routing number? The Federal Reserve’s. Using these credentials, Beane made fraudulent payments—in full—on his personal loans, his credit card debt, and his car insurance. Elated, Beane took to Facebook to spread word that he had “just paid off all [his] debts with [his] trust account.” R. 165 at 182.

Easy as this was, Beane tried it again on July 5. This time, he bought Certificates of Deposit (CDs) with Federal Reserve funds. With Tucci-Jarraf providing moral support through video-conferencing software, Beane bought CD after CD. He didn’t stop until his computer’s mouse ran out of battery charge. Then he went to bed.
Beane got $31,000,000, apparently actually paid to him, by doing no more than typing a few numbers on his computer. I don't know that I'd even call that stealing. The government seems to, figuratively, leave the vault open to entice idiots in.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think we’ve beaten that horse to death in the thread. He didn’t get any money from the federal reserve. He attempted to buy $31 million worth of CDs, none of the purchases were successful.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:31 pm Appeal denied:

http://www.opn.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinion ... 51p-06.pdf

:shrug:
I highly recommend reading the whole thing. Quite possibly the best legal writing I've ever read. Seriously.
notorial dissent

I agree, well written and clear. I will take exception on a couple of points, he/they did not actually defraud the gov't at any point, attempted yes since a fictitious Treasury account was the target, but actually no, since the routing and account information NEVER made it through the system to begin with and NO money ever left the Treasury. They did defraud the bank, USAA, who provisionally credited him/them with money it never actually received, basically a rubber check on a non-existent account, and then prematurely released it. Saying the trial "(t)he trial did not end well for either of them" is rather akin to saying the Titanic had an oopsie mid-Atlantic. At appeal they tried to use the "we're really really stupid and shouldn't have been allowed to defend ourselves" excuse and the court simply wasn't having any of it saying "they knowingly and intelligently made this choice and because self-lawyering does not require the individual to subscribe to conventional legal strategies or other orthodox behavior," slamming yet another door on an already abused set of feet. My one complaint would be that however eloquent the ruling it strays in to the realm of hyperbole, and sometimes over hyperbolizes to the detriment of the writing. I do most particularly like the slap down that comes from Heather's, or at least her appellate attorney, whining about her sentence enhancement for being a lawyer, that she had and used a "special skill" regardless of how ineptly or incompetently.

The appellate attorney(s) made a really good effort to make a satin velvet purse out of a sow's ear, alas, when all was said and done it was still auris porcinis better left to being simmered in soy sauce.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It’s a weird writing style for sure.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:15 am It’s a weird writing style for sure.
It seemed a bit . . . casual.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Are you telling me that the being and doing of her much heralded imminent release into the hands of her acolytes has been and done? :thinking:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Must run to i-uv and see how to correctly interpret this latest win.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:51 am
Are you telling me that the being and doing of her much heralded imminent release into the hands of her acolytes has been and done? :thinking:
More like done and gone, like all opium dreams, burned up and out against the harsh light of reality.

I would expect that the Magic Sex BusTM Pat Pen RV is also just a passing dream now as well, or at least it should be.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

NYGman wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:13 am Must run to i-uv and see how to correctly interpret this latest win.
Nothing has changed (surprise, surprise):

https://i-uv.com/utilizing-your-treasur ... -accounts/
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools