Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect the Sheila and the Tuccis-Giraffe are being and doing in deep denial at the moment, and the Beane is shaking his head wondering what happened.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Looks like it's hitting the more popular sites. Steve Lehto has just posted a video.

I did tip him off several months ago, but I guess someone else has sent him the appeal.

https://youtu.be/Vg2Yitvb5dM
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:01 pm Looks like it's hitting the more popular sites. Steve Lehto has just posted a video.

I did tip him off several months ago, but I guess someone else has sent him the appeal.

https://youtu.be/Vg2Yitvb5dM
Leonard French (Youtube copyright lawyer) has just covered Randall Rosado (mentioned here or on Fogbow) too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-aJ5_4 ... jreload=10
Both are worth following.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Our quixotic DOing duo's appellate loss was mentioned in this week's Short Circuit, a great mailing list from the Institute for Justice that sends out a weekly list of a dozen or so interesting appellate decisions.
This Sixth Circuit opinion (holding that sovereign citizens' unconventional beliefs are not enough to stop them from representing themselves) contains, in the view of your humble editors, a surprisingly touching tribute to individual autonomy—as well as a narrative menagerie including Batman and 46 quintillion dollars.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A timely decision on the right to self-representation when, on appeal, the defendant claims he should not have been allowed to self-rep because of mental illness;
¶4 De Groote raises the following six issues: (1) whether he was
competent to waive counsel during the 2015 proceeding in which the court
imposed probation; (2) whether his mental state when he accepted the
State’s plea offer negated notice of his probationary conditions; (3) whether
the superior court erred in failing to advise De Groote pursuant to State v.
Donald, 198 Ariz. 406 (App. 2000), before he accepted the plea offer; (4)
whether the court violated De Groote’s right to counsel by granting his
request to represent himself at the revocation hearing; (5) whether the court erred in imposing an aggravated prison term; and (6) whether the court miscalculated De Groote’s additional presentence incarceration credit.
https://cases.justia.com/arizona/court- ... 1568305846

And, as a bonus, the Arizona Court of Appeal suggested reading a publication written by a Quatloos contributor to understand what the defendant was getting at!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Donald J. Netolitzky, take a bow!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

So, by the defendant's logic he should have had a lawyer at his original sentencing and probation hearing??? This would have made what difference when he eventually violated??? Logic???? It might have helped at the violation hearing, although I really doubt it, sounds like they actually got him dead to rights. Amazing logic..... :sarcasmon: Not quite in the
Tuccis-Giraffe's league, but still an effort.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DNetolitzky
Chief Landscaper of the Quatloosian Meads

Post by DNetolitzky »

I am officially tickled pink - what a lovely surprise!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Do you have an edition of your writing in hardback? With gold embossing? You could use an image of it as your profile picture.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

grixit wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:53 am Do you have an edition of your writing in hardback? With gold embossing? You could use an image of it as your profile picture.
Alternatively, we could photo-shop it onto a tortoise shell and put a gold fringe on it?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
AnOwlCalledSage

It's been quiet on the Touchy-Giraffe front for a while so I thought I'd check in on i-uv to see if her tax payer funded vacation has made her see the light.
To: BZ Riger
Date: 3/3/2020 10:06:38 AM
Subject: RE: $425M in World Bank catastrophe bonds set to default if coronavirus declared a pandemic by June

There was talk amongst the staff about investing in the monetary instruments/investments that funds were offering to the general public here…

On paper, former majority “owner” of the World Bank (special instrument of the United Nations) being United States…with former majority owner of United States being China …who “heads” the World Bank at the moment?

Thank You, BZ…love you…love all.
Nope. She's still a loon.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

New heights of the loonisphere you mean. I wonder if BZ is freestyling or if this is coming from the mind of the Tuccis-Giraffe?
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
notorial dissent

Resume wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:29 pm Here's something from that mind:
https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2020 ... 72020.html
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Cpl_a ... pLZLtFW-g4
This message has no content.
Indeed.
Pretty well sums up the entire movement and group.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

who “heads” the World Bank at the moment?
The Dragon Warrior, of course!

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TBL

Post by TBL »

I was reading one of my favorite blogs, http://LoweringtheBar.net, and the latest post http://loweringthebar.net/2020/03/unico ... gency.html came with some sage advice in the judge's denial order:
The filing calls to mind the sage words of Elihu Root:
“About half of the practice of a decent lawyer is telling would-be clients that they are damned fools and should stop.” See Hill v. Norfolk and Western Railway Co., 814 F.2d 1192, 1202 (7th Cir. 1987) (quoting 1 Jessup, Elihu Root 133 (1938)).
Given that the touchy-giraffe was once a lawyer, and self-represented, she should probably try to heed such advice. I know she will not, but maybe we should forward this reference to her.
AnOwlCalledSage

As reported on Fogbow, Touchy-Giraffe has had her sentence "extended", although I doubt that. She was sentenced on 14th December 2019 to 57 Months which would mean a nominal release date of 13th September 2023, so 3 years 1 Month appears to be early release anyway. I suspect it's just a correction to an error than any actual change in release date.

She also has 2 years supervision once released.

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2020 ... ended.html

Not trusting these idiots I have checked and it is now stated as 13th January 2022 on the BOP website. In the UK, as well as time off for good behaviour, she would get a reduction for time spent out on bail wearing a tag, but I don't know the US rules as all I've had is 2 traffic tickets.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:28 am snip
Federal prisoners enter the system with their release date calculated at 85% of their total sentence and full "good time" credit given, as they violate the rules good time credit is taken away in 10, 15, or 30 day blocks. Tutti-Frutti must have screwed up pretty good to lose 5 months in a single shot..
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
AnOwlCalledSage

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:07 pm Federal prisoners enter the system with their release date calculated at 85% of their total sentence and full "good time" credit given, as they violate the rules good time credit is taken away in 10, 15, or 30 day blocks. Tutti-Frutti must have screwed up pretty good to lose 5 months in a single shot..
I read that, but 85% of 57 months (4 years 9 months) is 48 months, meaning her release date "should" have been be 13th December 2023 with good behaviour (57 * 85%). Even with the supposed "punishment" extension she'll serve only 3 years. I'm clearly missing something.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

A post by Serra in 2019 said her release date was 9/13/21.