Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Jeffrey »

I skimmed the last 3 pages of updates on I-UV. 12 posts are COVID misinformation, 6 are right wing nutjob stuff, 1 is about HATJ.

Looks like they’re raising funds for Heather. Very hush hush. Can’t tell if they’re going to go back to hustling once she’s out.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:42 pm I skimmed the last 3 pages of updates on I-UV. 12 posts are COVID misinformation, 6 are right wing nutjob stuff, 1 is about HATJ.

Looks like they’re raising funds for Heather. Very hush hush. Can’t tell if they’re going to go back to hustling once she’s out.
Don't know why you'd say that, it seems like pretty solid factual information to me;
I confirm the direct knowledge that the activities undertaken here in Italy have had a negative impact for the President of the United States regarding the manipulation of the electoral vote of November 3rd and 4th, 2020.

I confirm that Leonardo SpA from its Pesara [Pescara] facility, using advanced military encryption capabilities, changed the US election result from President Trump to Joe Biden. The data switch was conducted by the head of the IT department of Leonardo SpA in coordination with senior US intelligence officers (CIA), three [people] who work at the US Embassy in via Veneto in Rome. Senior official of the United States Embassy held regular meetings with General Claudio Graziano, EU military commander and Ignazio Moncada, president of FATA SpA, a company owned by Leonardo SpA, the largest aerospace and defense company based in Italy with the US counterpart Leonardo DRS.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I must report bad news for anyone who expected some level of sobriety.

HATJ has started a new website https://fuccico.info/

The grift continues.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Was there ever any expectation that it would? She hasn't learned one jot since she started this farce, how many years ago now, and if anything just seems to keep going ever further down the rabbit hole. She utterly trashed her family connections, legal career, such as it was, marriage, and life, so she has left quite a debris field in her wake. Quite a list of accomplishments I would say, in a snarky moment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:37 pm Was there ever any expectation that it would? She hasn't learned one jot since she started this farce, how many years ago now, and if anything just seems to keep going ever further down the rabbit hole. She utterly trashed her family connections, legal career, such as it was, marriage, and life, so she has left quite a debris field in her wake. Quite a list of accomplishments I would say, in a snarky moment.

Heather has spent most of her adult life on this rocketship to madness, even if she did come to her senses, the grift is her only way to make a living.

Even odds she's back in prison within 5 years, 3/5 for something involving physical violence. These fruit loops are being enabled now, and more than a few of them are cultists who feel justified killing those they think are evil.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

As I recall, she has trashed any possibility of a legal career, felony convictions will do that, plus she has made such a complete and utter public spectacle/ass of herself to the point I don't see her ever doing that again, always assuming she could be relicensed, which I don't. She totally trashed her family relationship with her parents and siblings, so no real going back there. It sounds like her marriage pretty much fell apart as well, no surprise there either. So really all she has left at this point are her psycho sycophants who are not even remotely stable or sane, I'm not to sure about Heather either come to it. She has built a fantasy world that is not even remotely stable or functional so she has no real support there either. I have to agree with you, that her pattern has been to move on from one scam to another, and I would expect that is exactly what she will continue to do. She seems to get bolder with each iteration so I would expect the next on to be even further out there than this last one. She does seem to be attracted to financial crimes so I suspect that is what we'll see, and then it will just be more wash, rinse, repeat.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:42 am Even odds she's back in prison within 5 years, 3/5 for something involving physical violence. These fruit loops are being enabled now, and more than a few of them are cultists who feel justified killing those they think are evil.
In addition to the FBI warning about QAnon, to which HATJ has hitched her wagon, there was a news segment Friday night that argued that recent political events which cannot be mentioned on Quatloos may push adherents towards violence. Prophecy and reality keep diverging so something has to break at some point.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/14/poli ... index.html
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It has begun; 100 page nonsense filing:

https://i-uv.com/rkb-habea-corpus-remonstrance/
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:25 pm It has begun; 100 page nonsense filing:

https://i-uv.com/rkb-habea-corpus-remonstrance/
He's got a lot of time to kill. Maybe Sheila can tearfully read the 100 pages, then forget him for a few years.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I just skimmed the screed -- sorry, but I can only take so much; and among other things, I noticed that Heather is cranking the old Titles of Nobility/Secret 13th Amendment machine for all it's worth (about 1 plugged Quatloo).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:01 am I just skimmed the screed -- sorry, but I can only take so much; and among other things, I noticed that Heather is cranking the old Titles of Nobility/Secret 13th Amendment machine for all it's worth (about 1 plugged Quatloo).
Yes in one place Heather (if she is the author) claims the judges and attorneys hold foreign titles of nobility (Esquire which is neither foreign nor a nobility of course).

But more blatantly, in some places she claims no "statutes and codes" apply to the living man, and in the rest of the document she quotes many many statutes and U.S. Code references to make a case.

And one argument I have not seen before: That she knows well that the U.S. Code is made up of Acts of Congress passed over the decades. But none of them are valid because they omit the "enactment clause" Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled:
notorial dissent

The Tuccis Giraffe is just a bundle of mis-information and fantasy isn't she.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Having read the document now, it looks like Randy wrote it himself. I don't see any HATJ contribution.
notorial dissent

HardyW wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:03 am
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:01 am I just skimmed the screed -- sorry, but I can only take so much; and among other things, I noticed that Heather is cranking the old Titles of Nobility/Secret 13th Amendment machine for all it's worth (about 1 plugged Quatloo).
Yes in one place Heather (if she is the author) claims the judges and attorneys hold foreign titles of nobility (Esquire which is neither foreign nor a nobility of course).

But more blatantly, in some places she claims no "statutes and codes" apply to the living man, and in the rest of the document she quotes many many statutes and U.S. Code references to make a case.

And one argument I have not seen before: That she knows well that the U.S. Code is made up of Acts of Congress passed over the decades. But none of them are valid because they omit the "enactment clause" Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled:
This is really old sovcit jibber jabber, apparently one of the semi-literate ones figured out that the "enabling/creation language" was proforma in Creating a new law, what they don't seem to get is that once it is enacted it is the wording that was enacted that becomes law and since it is at that point law it no longer needs the enabling clause. Just another case of sovcits not knowing how things work or bothering to read the bit of it. Also another reason for them to not have to obey the law.