April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Post by nancydrew »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kShmzZp2a7I

The fragrent April shower appears to be handing off some guruing to someone called Harry Baldwin, who is offering standard OPCA mantras, "Court is a ship" etc to his few watchers.

She is still reluctant to try any of her BS herself.

In the meantime she is punting her stuff to any suckers she can rake in.
You beat me to it! I actually stumbled across this dude a few days before April mentions him in her video! Mr. harry Baldwin, who says he’s not an attorney and not giving legal advice, except if you call him or contact him through his website, for which he charges for his time and forms. Of course, comments disabled in YouTube channel.

If you have an hour or so to watch all his videos, I have never seen such a mishmash of Legal theories spouted by one person. Becoming an executor of yourself, seems to be his shtick to end all legal and financial problems.

Of course without any evidence, or cases that one could look up. The one case he flashes paperwork for, involves a minor and the records sealed. Usually part of the procedure for a first time offender. I especially enjoyed his theory on Reg Z and 3 day right of recision as it pertains to traffic infractions!

Evidently Baldwin has had his own run ins with LE, as he alluded to it in his videos. The only thing I have been able to ascertain is the area code is in Ohio. He tries to distance himself from SC, FMOTL labels, but it’s the same ole same ole.
https://youtu.be/5kFArH8Ik2A
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxBtMt0C_U

Here is a tour de force from the Rocky mountain Horror Show that is April LaJune.
A distillation of the usual secret account, birth certificate bond bunkum, with a chorus of dancing and singing strawmen, rendering a lively sea shanty in the lawless 'admirality' courts.

Nothing as specific as some earlier videos, just a general round up call for any new suckers who may still be out there, unawakened.
It seems Paypal have cut her off, "They don't like my business model" (good for PP, facilitating fraud is not a good thing to be involved with, corporate-wise) but do not despair, you can still send cash or money orders to finance her rocky mountain highs.

Unlike earlier videos, the comments are not entirely positive, it may be that some earlier suckers have discovered that her processes are entirely fruitless, although merely typing 'SCAM SCAM SCAM' repeatedly lacks focus.

I have spent a lot of time in Wales, where sheep are much loved, so I mean no disrespect when I say I cannot look at her without seeing her as a ewe.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxBtMt0C_U

Here is a tour de force from the Rocky mountain Horror Show that is April LaJune.
A distillation of the usual secret account, birth certificate bond bunkum, with a chorus of dancing and singing strawmen, rendering a lively sea shanty in the lawless 'admirality' courts.

Nothing as specific as some earlier videos, just a general round up call for any new suckers who may still be out there, unawakened.
It seems Paypal have cut her off, "They don't like my business model" (good for PP, facilitating fraud is not a good thing to be involved with, corporate-wise) but do not despair, you can still send cash or money orders to finance her rocky mountain highs.

Unlike earlier videos, the comments are not entirely positive, it may be that some earlier suckers have discovered that her processes are entirely fruitless, although merely typing 'SCAM SCAM SCAM' repeatedly lacks focus.

I have spent a lot of time in Wales, where sheep are much loved, so I mean no disrespect when I say I cannot look at her without seeing her as a ewe.
She’s a piece of work alright. Did you catch she charges $350 for the forms (borrowed from fake Judge Anna), but she does fill them out for you, and encloses instructions plus your complimentary A4V stamp as a token of her appreciation! Btw she’s going through the processes, so she’s never actually used the stuff herself.

Did you catch the pitch for her Durango credit repair. Her baby too, I’m guessing she’s unlicensed, uninsured and not bonded. Plus I make it a rule not to let someone who has worse credit help me repair my credit (if I had bad credit).
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: I have spent a lot of time in Wales, where sheep are much loved, so I mean no disrespect when I say I cannot look at her without seeing her as a ewe.
Please stop kidding around.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

Ewe are funny...
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I see this thread turning to shear wackiness
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Q: What's the difference between a Rolling Stone and a Scotsman?

A: The Rolling Stone says, "Hey, you, get off of my cloud." The Scotsman says, "Hey, MacLeod, get off of my ewe."
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote:Q: What's the difference between a Rolling Stone and a Scotsman?

A: The Rolling Stone says, "Hey, you, get off of my cloud." The Scotsman says, "Hey, MacLeod, get off of my ewe."

i see what you did there.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

For accuracy, I did find a license on Colorado for her Durango Credit repair issued in 11/2017. But at least one video shows her pushing her company prior to the issuing of her license.

Upfront charge, then a monthly charge for the services.
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jifsb7GpD0

The latest ramble through the Woods of Woo that seem to clothe the Rocky Mountains. She seems to be getting a bit desperate, buy now, the price goes up soon! I am pretty sure that she does not believe any of the BS, she has stayed away from any attempt at her secret account, just relying on the suckers to fund her. Which is sensible, when you are relying on Mrs Reitzinger and Harry somebody for your source material.
She mentions a motgage expert from Hawaii, could this be the infamous Private Attorney General Williams, currently awaiting trial for mortgage fraud in Hawaii? It would not surprise me.
The video comments continue to be less than the utter devotion she would no doubt prefer. People want to know what is happening and who can blame them.

If credit repair people need to be licenced, are there conditions to that licence, because she seems to now be making raising peoples credit score to an essential part of her $350 paperwork process, and I wonder if using what is a marginally legitimate process to promote or be part of what is essentially a heartless fraud is something that the state regulators would consider proper for the licencee?
Should somebody be informed of her dubious activities?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

She needs to be reported to the Colorado Attorney General's Consumer Fraud Division. They take a really dim view of that in Colorado so I'm told.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

what?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

I'm going to take a guess that ND's multiple posting is due to the same issues that prevented me from accessing the site earlier today.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

don't piss on my joke damn it! :lol:
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

notorial dissent wrote:She needs to be reported to the Colorado Attorney General's Consumer Fraud Division. They take a really dim view of that in Colorado so I'm told.
I think you made your point.

:D
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

i took care of it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Please check out her latest video on how the note and mortgage works! For someone who spent most of their employment working in that field, April makes me want to jump through the screen and whack her on the head.

So much disinformation in one video is truly astounding!
https://youtu.be/-TSCqqc5mxI
Siegfried Shrink

I found this interesting and educational. Mrs McGill has posted a new video which had a link to an affidavit from a Walker Todd, which in the spirit of enquiry I went to the link and read. I am not the greatest economic brain in the world, but as I went through it I found it increasingly hard to take seriously, especially as I kept encountering bits of favoured guru wisdom. I charitably assumed that they had been lifted out of context from this source, which on the face of it seemed to be simply wrong, expert or no expert.
I go to Google to see of I can find out more about the case and lo and behold,
viewtopic.php?t=5821
Quatloos has got there many years before me. And many years before April devoted a video to taking it seriously as evidence for more mortgage nonsense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3V5uyOjUos
The big lie, of course, comes about the middle, "You never owed any money in the first place". Hpw many desperate people will cling to this straw, to their inevitable disadvantage? Even though she reminds me of a pet sheep I once had, I feel she should be at least discouraged from this shameless grifting.

Or, of course, you can buy her $350 package to help you become a secured creditor. For all the good that will do you.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I found this interesting and educational. Mrs McGill has posted a new video which had a link to an affidavit from a Walker Todd, which in the spirit of enquiry I went to the link and read. I am not the greatest economic brain in the world, but as I went through it I found it increasingly hard to take seriously, especially as I kept encountering bits of favoured guru wisdom. I charitably assumed that they had been lifted out of context from this source, which on the face of it seemed to be simply wrong, expert or no expert.
I go to Google to see of I can find out more about the case and lo and behold,
viewtopic.php?t=5821
Quatloos has got there many years before me. And many years before April devoted a video to taking it seriously as evidence for more mortgage nonsense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3V5uyOjUos
The big lie, of course, comes about the middle, "You never owed any money in the first place". Hpw many desperate people will cling to this straw, to their inevitable disadvantage? Even though she reminds me of a pet sheep I once had, I feel she should be at least discouraged from this shameless grifting.

Or, of course, you can buy her $350 package to help you become a secured creditor. For all the good that will do you.
I went in search of the court case this affidavit was supposedly used in. Thus found the referrals to Quatloos, unfortunately it seems the links to the court case are broken.

Here is the case it was prepared for:
Todd Affidavit relates to a civil action taking place in the Circuit Court for the County of Oakland captioned Bank One, N.A. v. Harshavardhan Dave and Pratima Dave, Case No. 03-047448.

But ole Google scholar popped up with this case:https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case ... s_sdt=6,47

This was what I enjoyed the most from this case:
The Todd Affidavit is illogical and presents opinions that demonstrate that Mr. Todd is not knowledgeable about lending practices, currency or how a mortgage operates as to real property or even this particular civil action.
wserra

Post by wserra »

nancydrew wrote:I went in search of the court case this affidavit was supposedly used in. Thus found the referrals to Quatloos, unfortunately it seems the links to the court case are broken.
Hey - this is Quatloos!. Affidavit, shmaffidavit. How would you like Walker Todd's full, cross-examined testimony?

It may well be not what you expect if you've never seen his testimony before. I'm sure you'll be shocked to learn that sovs take certain liberties in "summarizing" what he said.

ETA: I forgot that this transcript contains a bonus - the testimony of Kathy Wahler. The gist: "I'm just an unsophisticated, home-schooled housewife. When my husband puts something in front of me and tells me to sign it, I sign it." It worked.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume