Harry Baldwin, all the legal trash talk you ever wanted.

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Harry Baldwin, all the legal trash talk you ever wanted.

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84yGe ... fwA/videos

Loads of videos bit as far as I can see from a sample, nothing new in the way of concepts. He is a devotee of every psuedo-legal meme going, all the stuff from a decade or more ago and of course as useless as ever.

The only use I can think of for him is sov-cit bingo. Every phrase in the magic handbook will show up eventually, usually quite soon.

This is strictly one for the collector who wants an example of every would be guru going, or the new reader who wants all the nonsense in one bundle of bite sized pieces.

He does not seem to want comments, so if you do look at any of his offerings, don't forget to hit that thums down button.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Harry Baldwin, all the legal trash talk you ever wanted.

Post by nancydrew »

I’m guessing his business willl be picking up as April LaJune has referred her followers to him for all things legal. Not sure how much he charges for his “i’m Not an attorney, and I’m not providing g legal advice!”

His stick seems to elect yourself as executor of yourself. Perhaps some one should refer him to HD’s video where he attempted to enter a POA for himself.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Harry is peddling his services for money ....

https://informationuwantto.wixsite.com/winasexecutor

... which is definitely going to attract some sort of official attention sooner or later, so this story may go into extra innings.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

fortinbras wrote:Harry is peddling his services for money ....

https://informationuwantto.wixsite.com/winasexecutor

... which is definitely going to attract some sort of official attention sooner or later, so this story may go into extra innings.
Because everybody believes a great source for legal advice is a guy sitting on a plastic faux-Adirondack chair and wearing a backwards baseball hat.
Siegfried Shrink

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Because everybody believes a great source for legal advice is a guy sitting on a plastic faux-Adirondack chair and wearing a backwards baseball hat.
It's the folksy touch not found in stuffy law firms where more formal gear is the usual attire.

Is there a hint here for proper law firms that want to branch out into the penniless redneck market?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:It's the folksy touch not found in stuffy law firms where more formal gear is the usual attire.

Is there a hint here for proper law firms that want to branch out into the penniless redneck market?
Absolutely, courtesy of the very large (globally nearly 3000 lawyers) UK law firm King & Wood Mallesons SJ Berwin.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

wserra wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:It's the folksy touch not found in stuffy law firms where more formal gear is the usual attire.

Absolutely, courtesy of the very large (globally nearly 3000 lawyers) UK law firm King & Wood Mallesons SJ Berwin.
Mr. Baldwin is already employed by a law firm! It can be located under Dewey, Cheatem & Howe!
Siegfried Shrink

I think he moved to Sue, Grabbit and Runne.