Naked Sovereign Citizen Murders 4 at Waffle House

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Naked Sovereign Citizen Murders 4 at Waffle House

Post by Burnaby49 »

A confession. I'm a big fan of the Waffle House. I frequent them as much as possible when I'm in the southern states. Love their hash browns. So some sovereign moron shooting one up hits close to home.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/22/us/w ... oting.html

Why am I labelling him a sovereign? Because that's his proud claim;
In July 2017, Travis Reinking told a DC Metropolitan officer that he must get into the White House to speak with the President, according to an arrest report. The officer explained that he must get a tour to do that and told Reinking to move away from the pedestrian entrance, but the report states Reinking told the officer again that he had to speak with the President and that he was a "sovereign citizen" who had a right to inspect the grounds. After telling Reinking to move again, the report states that Reinking took his tie off, balled it into his fist, began approaching the officer and walked past the security barriers.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/22/us/waffl ... index.html

Because Reinking is an obvious nutcase he had his guns, including the one he used at the Waffle House, confiscated by police. So how did he get them back? The police gave them to his father who said he wouldn't give them back to his son then did anyhow.
Tazewell County, Illinois, authorities revoked Reinking's firearm authorization and seized four weapons after the interview. According to a report from the Tazewell County Sheriff's Office, authorities seized a Kimber 9 mm handgun, a Bushmaster AR-15 style rifle, a CZ-USA .22-caliber rifle, a Remington 710 and random ammunition. The AR-15 style rifle listed was the same weapon used in Sunday's Waffle House shooting, which killed four people, according to the Metropolitan Nashville Police.

Police later returned the seized weapons to Reinking's father, Jeffrey Reinking, and told him to keep the weapons secure and away from his son. However, Nashville police learned Sunday that Jeffrey acknowledged giving the guns back to his son, police said.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Naked Sovereign Citizen Murders 4 at Waffle House

Post by Resume »

WTF, who hates waffles this much?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm betting that Dad is going to be (if he is not already) in a big heap of trouble, for letting his son get to the guns which, he promised police, he would not allow to happen.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:14 am I'm betting that Dad is going to be (if he is not already) in a big heap of trouble, for letting his son get to the guns which, he promised police, he would not allow to happen.
As he should. If you're going to enact gun-violence mitigation legislation, you should then enforce it.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

Resume wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:56 am WTF, who hates waffles this much?
it's the dennys of the south. he was possible upset with a common law court decision recently made there.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can think of several, i.e. most, sovcits I wouldn't want to see nekkid, put you right off your waffles, or whatever.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chaos wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:42 am
it's the dennys of the south. he was possible upset with a common law court decision recently made there.
I was thinking along the same lines. It's almost sacrilege for a sovereign to shoot up a Waffle House. But I'm more inclined to him being triggered by personal issues, he seemed to be on a very short fuze. He lived very close to the restaurant so it might have been noise, too much traffic, or an argument with another patron while he was wolfing down his Triple All The Way Hashbrowns. Sovereigns don't like anyone imposing on their annointed right to do whatever they want to do as his little White House excursion showed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

And they say those places aren't healthy for you....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:14 am I'm betting that Dad is going to be (if he is not already) in a big heap of trouble, for letting his son get to the guns which, he promised police, he would not allow to happen.
Given that the crime took place in Tennessee and the revocation of the gun permit took place in Illinois, I think it's hard to say what crime the father committed that Tennessee authorities could prosecute him for.

And considering the distance involved, (over 400 miles between where he lived and the crime scene), one has to wonder why he picked that Waffle House.

Edit - Another story indicates he had moved there and has an apartment in the area. Yet another legal issue thus arises - was it legal for him to have the guns in Tennessee?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Travis Reinking has been arrested. Current clothing status unclear.
notorial dissent

I would think the whole legal possession thing, crossing state lines, and possibly serious civil liability should bothering Daddy Dearest, or at last if he maybe like has a conscience.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

KickahaOta wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:31 pm Travis Reinking has been arrested. Current clothing status unclear.
With luck he was wearing his pink dress, has to look his best for arraignment.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/22/us/travi ... index.html

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Apparently sovereign citizens are entitled to free cars along with open-access to the president;
Waffle House shooting suspect stole a car last week, but wasn't caught

Accused Waffle House gunman Travis Reinking stole a car from a BMW dealership in Brentwood, Tennessee last Tuesday, Don Aaron with Metro Nashville Police said during a press conference.

Aaron says Reinking went into the dealership and asked about purchasing a BMW. When a sales associate asked him for identification, he refused to give it. However he had the key FOB for the car and stole it off the lot.

Brentwood Police located the vehicle as he was driving it and engaged in a pursuit during rush hour. The pursuit was discontinued due to heavy traffic but was later tracked to Reinking’s apartment building.
Aaron said it wasn’t known at the time of recovery who stole the car due to lack of identification.
https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/waffle ... index.html

KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Look, an import car is just like an illegal immigrant. He was doing his civic duty by deporting the car, until the police violated his sovereignty.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

At least he remembered to be european. If he had decided to be a negro that day, the outcome would probably have been different.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Judge Roy Bean wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:04 pm
Given that the crime took place in Tennessee and the revocation of the gun permit took place in Illinois, I think it's hard to say what crime the father committed that Tennessee authorities could prosecute him for.

And considering the distance involved, (over 400 miles between where he lived and the crime scene), one has to wonder why he picked that Waffle House.

Edit - Another story indicates he had moved there and has an apartment in the area. Yet another legal issue thus arises - was it legal for him to have the guns in Tennessee?
Criminal Law was never one of my areas of practice; but I wonder if Illinois has some sort of law which says that, if you promise not to let X gain possession of certain firearms, and you allow X to do so, you can be prosecuted for that.

If there can't be any criminal prosecution, I would guess that a civil suit, on this matter, could cost him dearly.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Perhaps he was naked because a patron ordered the sausage.?

Peace
Ninj

Ps. Always get bacon.
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
laughsatsovruns
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by laughsatsovruns »

Chaos wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:42 am
I was almost expecting a youtube link given all of the other crazy things I've seen happening in Denny's and Wafflehouse settings on youtube. The thread title takes the cake though. Every thing is more interesting when someone gets nekkid.