Sharon Tracey Gale

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Sharon Tracey Gale

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Anyone else been following the giggle fest of the Moorish princess that is Sharon T. Gale?

Virgo Triad has been posting on her but it's tricky finding a coherent narrative. There are several videos around.

Looks at first to be an evicted for not paying mortgage, re-entered property then progressed into the Sov Cit liens against judicial officials nonsense but quite few of the news reports fall foul of US media restricting access to EU ip addresses so it's difficult to monitor.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Jeffrey

Re: Sharon Tracey Gale

Post by Jeffrey »

There’s another guy that has better coverage.

Or there was a guy. There was a channel that had her court audio and had a pretty good historical summary of the case but I can’t find it now.

Have you read the articles covering the arrest and the home electric charges?

Update: I looked up the videos I was referring to in my browser history. They've been made private. So uh yeah.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

This is amusing. The incantations appeared to be ineffective.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
TBL

Post by TBL »

wserra wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:07 pm This is amusing. The incantations appeared to be ineffective.
Thank you, wserra, I needed a good laugh on this wet, dreary Thursday!
I wonder how many restatements of her "full name" with proper add-ons were required to make the "policy enforcers" stop? My mind's-eye saw a vision of an extra "policy enforcer" standing in the back with one of those hand-held click-counters just waiting to reach the majick number.

Wait, it's 42 isn't it?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

"Sharon Tracey"? Can't we have her done for cultural appropriation, or something? :)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The incantation, as we know, obviously DIDN'T work. Must have not had her tongue in the right place or wasn't standing on the right foot while repeating it. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Sharon is pretty interesting. From what I remember:

She was apparently an accountant or worked in that field. SOMETHING happened and she lost her job and fell behind on her mortgage. She goes full moorish sovcit apparently engaging more than one guru. During the foreclosure process the power and water is cut to the house. She rigs up a system of batteries for power and a propane stove for cooking. The city or state decides the proximity of the propane tank to batteries was an explosive risk and her charges increased substantially. Plus since she had the kids around, child endangerment.

Quite the pickle.
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

Tevildo wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:51 pm "Sharon Tracey"? Can't we have her done for cultural appropriation, or something? :)
I’m afraid I don’t fully understand what you’re getting at. Who are “we”?
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Tuba Cain wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:26 am
Tevildo wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:51 pm "Sharon Tracey"? Can't we have her done for cultural appropriation, or something? :)
I’m afraid I don’t fully understand what you’re getting at. Who are “we”?
Essex Girls? Unless mistaking the name of one of the Fat Slags, she's Sandra not Sharon. Mind you, it might count as near enough for a case.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:58 am Essex Girls? Unless mistaking the name of one of the Fat Slags, she's Sandra not Sharon. Mind you, it might count as near enough for a case.
Sharon and Tracey is from Birds of a Feather, which would make her Sharon Theodopolopodous. I knew my cultural studies would come in useful one day.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:17 pm The incantation, as we know, obviously DIDN'T work. Must have not had her tongue in the right place or wasn't standing on the right foot while repeating it. :snicker:
It's just a jump to the left ... :snicker:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:43 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:17 pm The incantation, as we know, obviously DIDN'T work. Must have not had her tongue in the right place or wasn't standing on the right foot while repeating it. :snicker:
It's just a jump to the left ... :snicker:
Yesss, mustn't forget that, or the twist to right. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AnOwlCalledSage

wserra wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:47 pm Some background *
* You need a VPN to view it from the EU.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

wserra wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:47 pm Some background.
The comments are priceless.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
TBL

Post by TBL »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:53 pm
wserra wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:47 pm Some background.
The comments are priceless.
I suppose worthless is a form of priceless.
AnOwlCalledSage

In shock news STGB supporters have been telling her acolytes that she has escaped from jail and is hiding out with family.

Rather inconveniently though, this call was posted live from her jail. :snicker:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 84333&_rdr
AnOwlCalledSage

Update from the Delco Times. I'm not posting the full report for fair use reasons, but EU/UK readers are blocked from reading the article, so I had to cut and paste something.
MEDIA COURTHOUSE — One of two defendants arrested during an eviction earlier this year has been found guilty of risking a catastrophe for powering their Upper Darby home with a generator and series of batteries.

Decorey Pitts, also known as Decorey Pitts El, 40, of the first block of North Harwood Avenue, was also found guilty of recklessly endangering another person, endangering the welfare of children and possessing a firearm by a person prohibited. He was found not guilty on conspiracy charges.

Pitts was arrested with Sharon Gale, also known as Sharon Tracey Gale Bey, 43, the former homeowner of the residence, during an eviction action by sheriff’s deputies Mar. 25. Trial for Gale is scheduled for April 13.

Delco Times
Not looking good for our Trace.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

I looked at the docket and her trial at least started yesterday, but there isn't enough information to determine if the trial's been continued or adjudicated.
AnOwlCalledSage

Her co-arrestee has been sentenced to 5-10 years, although a chunk of that is linked to felony firearms possession.

I've not managed to get the docket link on Virgo's page working.