I Want Moor

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

I Want Moor

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

As there doesn't seem to be a general thread for posting Moorish Sov Cit nuttiness in the US section, I thought I'd get one going.

First up Rodney Burton.

Man who changed his name 'doesn't get a free pass' on weapons conviction, prosecutor says
A man who claimed he wasn’t the man everyone said he was faces up to 10 years in prison after being found guilty of being a felon possessing a weapon and ammunition.

Despite his claims of diplomatic immunity, Rodney Lavvone Burton, 44, was convicted Thursday in Tulsa federal court following a two-day trial of one count of a felon possessing a firearm and ammunition.
“I object to this process and this evidence, sir,” Burton said during one of several objections. Burton claims he is a “Moorish National” who had renounced his U.S. citizenship and now goes by the name “Rodney Burton Bey.”
Burton told the jury during his closing argument that he had “nationalized to the human family pedigree,” an action that would cause his past criminal history to “vanish with his old name.”
Fool proof! Except...
The jury returned its unanimous guilty verdict after deliberating less than two hours.
https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/c ... 711e9.html (Link needs a VPN if accessing from the EU or UK)
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: I Want Moor

Post by The Observer »

There have been a number of inmates as well as those facing prosecution for crimes who suddenly became Moors. I think the perps are trying it out on the chance the scheme will work. It would be interesting to see how many of them maintain this new lifestyle once conviction, sentencing and imprisonment come into play.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

The Observer wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:25 pm It would be interesting to see how many of them maintain this new lifestyle once conviction, sentencing and imprisonment come into play.
Yes, it would be interesting. Some may give them up, but I bet a lot of them actually use prison to turn these beliefs into a sort of cult. For those of you who followed the saga of pretend judge Bruce Doucette in Colorado, after receiving 38 years for filing fake liens on a raft of public officials, he apparently remains a true believer and is trying to sell his fellow inmates on those loony beliefs.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Here's what could become an intriguing Moor/QAnon/NESARA crossover.

In Bankruptcy Case No: 4:20-bk-40375 in the Northern District of Florida at Tallahassee.
Ms(?) HIGHLY FAVORED SHEKINAH EL, Moorish Science Temple of America, aka Syteria Hephzibah
Mr(?) MAALIK RAHSHEH EL
Plaintiffs, of Jacksonville

petitioned for the bankruptcy of what may be a telecom company, first incorporated in 1925, with the unfortunate name
UNITED STATES CORPORATION COMPANY of Tallahassee.
[added] More obviously, it is apparently a company formation company.

And after they have been told to show cause why the case should not be dismissed, etc, they now have been given an
ORDER FOR PETITIONING PARTY TO SHOW CAUSE WHY SHE SHOULD NOT BE DECLARED A VEXATIOUS LITIGANT.

Perhaps that is what they were seeking all along. Or perhaps they imagined they were about to bankrupt the entire Trump administration which as we know is some sort of corporation.

If anyone knows whether the actual petition can be viewed, that might be amusing to see.
morrand

Post by morrand »

HardyW wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:27 pm If anyone knows whether the actual petition can be viewed, that might be amusing to see.
It absolutely is.

It is unfortunately all rather low-quality scans of paper documents, or scans of photocopies of photographs of documents, or something, and that makes them difficult to read. But, oh, what documents they are. Moorish Passports and Visas! Declaration of Final Default Judgment! A gen-yoo-ine signed letter from President Trump, certifying that the U.S. Federal Public Person has a Pre-Paid Non-Obligatory Commercial Debt Obligation Arrangement with the UNITED STATES!

The court itself did not seem to be impressed by any of this.

I haven't dived deeply into this, but I read it as textbook Moorish Sovrun goings-on rather than anything to do with QAnon or NESARA (though of course there always will be some overlap).
---
Morrand
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

There is, or was, a real business enterprise named The United States Corporation Co. It existed to help form other corporations and to provide mail drops as the registered agent for other corporations. I had dealings with it 40 years ago when they were printing up annual or biannual editions of the corp laws of various states and I bought a very nice copy of the NY Not-for-Profit Corporation Law from them. I wish I could locate them now because I'd like to buy a new edition of the same title. Apparently they changed their name some time ago.

Clearly the guy featured in this thread means to procure the involuntary bankruptcy of the Federal govt, and he means business since he didn't bother to acquire a lawyer or even a typewriter in this crusade. I'll place bets with anyone who thinks he might win.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

No that is the same company, they seem to be registered in several states and the Florida moorish sovcit nonsense papers include a printout from a find-a-company website giving an address in Wilmington DE as the actual HQ. And the reason I typed that it may be a telecom company was they had added some "DBA" names to the complaint which were actually some of the client corporations they had found from the same site.
morrand

Post by morrand »

fortinbras wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:59 am Clearly the guy featured in this thread means to procure the involuntary bankruptcy of the Federal govt, and he means business since he didn't bother to acquire a lawyer or even a typewriter in this crusade. I'll place bets with anyone who thinks he might win.
Sucker bet. This guy (who's a "she," actually) won nothing but a vex-lit designation:
As this Court again explained at the Order to Show Cause hearing, bankruptcy courts are not an appropriate forum for criminal matters, issues pertaining to alleged “international war crimes,” or the other grievances for which Hephzibah a/k/a Shekinah-El seeks redress. The Involuntary Petition has nothing to do with bankruptcy whatsoever. The In-voluntary Petition that commenced this case was filed in bad faith and for the sole purpose to harass; it was filed knowingly based on the same “complaint” that had been dismissed with prejudice by another court. The record amply demonstrates that nothing short of an injunction will deter Hephzibah a/k/a Shekinah-El and those working with or through her from continuing to pursue additional frivolous and vexatious filings. See Silva [v. Swift, No. 4:19-cv-286-RH/MJF (N.D. Fla. June 1, 2020)], 2020 WL 5523400, at *12. For that reason, it is appropriate to designate Hephzibah a/k/a Shekinah-El a vexatious litigant and impose sanctions. See Gullet-El v. Corrigan, No. 3:17-cv-881-J-32JBT, 2017 WL 10861313 (M.D. Fla. Sept. 20, 2017).
(Citations inlined.)

Reference is made in the order to Hephzibah a/k/a/ Shekinah-El having been incarcerated at one time, which probably explains a lot, including the lack of a typewriter.
---
Morrand
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Next up Light Tajiri Bey.

She went full red thumbprint. Never go full red thumbprint!

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor