It's happening -- Sovcit and Qanon merger

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

It's happening -- Sovcit and Qanon merger

Post by grixit »

People who were shocked that Biden was actually sworn in and Trump is out have been franticly casting about for any explanation other than that they were deluded. They've latched on to the "United States is really a corporation" claim. What follows is a breathtaking scenario in which Trump's sooper sekrit round up of child molestors has expanded to include restoring the "original" Constitution. This includes bringing back the original inauguration date of March 4th, thus invalidating Biden's January swearing in. Which in turn paves the way for Trump's triumphant return, and a forest of gallows for his opponents.

I have every confidence that when March 4th has come and gone, these latterday millerites will just find another date and keep going.

Now, to bring this back on topic, Qanon forums have a combined membership of at least half a million, possibly up to 2 million, after filtering out sock puppets and bots. These are numbers most of our usual featured grifters can only dream of. I predict that they will soon be donning their own minotaur suits and selling "remedies" to a whole new market.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: It's happening -- Sovcit and Qanon merger

Post by noblepa »

The deep state knows that March 4 is the real date for the inauguration, but is keeping it secret in order to deprive us of our freedoms and our true President.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Nah, next it'll be May 4th, as in "may the fourth be with you". Spaaaccce Forrrrcce!

Think of the last two words in the voice of Gary Owen.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I had another thought: those groups that decided to think big and create their own "true people's government" of the United States, including their own state legislatures? One of them could hold a "constitutional convention" and invite Trump to come and be their president. Not that he would when he finds out how broke they are.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:04 pm They've latched on to the "United States is really a corporation" claim. What follows is a breathtaking scenario in which Trump's sooper sekrit round up of child molestors has expanded to include restoring the "original" Constitution. This includes bringing back the original inauguration date of March 4th, thus invalidating Biden's January swearing in. Which in turn paves the way for Trump's triumphant return, and a forest of gallows for his opponents.
This is an interesting claim but do you have some evidence, a link, screenshots, whatever that shows that QAnon is using sovcit lojik?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Nuts of a feather sometimes fly or align together.....JJ went from covering tax protestors to sov. citizens as they were more dangerous as we have seen. In the end it doesn't matter what the (fallacious) arguments are....Tax protestor for any opposition, not believing in the legality of the IRS as applicable to any given taxpayer, opposition for war purposes, etc.. Ultimately if they identify and seek to interdict tax fraud the IRS will be successful as long as they follow the law. Law breakers get nabbed, the more visible the more likely. Strangely those living in the cash economy or being less visible to the authorities, contractors, illegal immigrants, silent protestors, etc. have generally not been nabbed. While visibly obnoxious tax protestors and other law breakers have been.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Here's a story on CNN about this, from a podcaster Julian Feeld.

That link isn't showing up correctly on my PC. Try this.

https:**//www.cnn.*com/videos/media/2021/02/10/qanon-march-fourth-conspiracy-theory-julian-feeld-newday-camerota-vpx.cnn

Edit out the asterisks that I put in so the browser won't try to interpret it as a URL.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Thanks!

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

I read NYT, and was utterly delighted to see who this article is quoting! Way to go, Demosthenes!

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/us/e ... -riot.html
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Aaaand it turns out there are two versions of the NYT article, it's the updated one on Yahoo News that quotes Demo.

https://news.yahoo.com/far-groups-splin ... 39237.html
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The Times article at your link quotes her too.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

So, today is March 4.

What time is Trump being sworn in as the 19th President?

Is CNN going to cover it, or does Fox have exclusive rights?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:11 pm So, today is March 4.

What time is Trump being sworn in as the 19th President?

Is CNN going to cover it, or does Fox have exclusive rights?
It's not midnight yet, keep hope alive.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

What you missed it? From the super secret Bunk-O La, it was streamed last night on the Dark Web to prevent Big Tech from blocking it. Had to be done secretly, so that the evil cabal of child eating Democrats and Hollywood actors could not prevent it from happening. We now have an official 19th President, but the Fake news, lamestream media will not even talk about the validity of this act, or that the Biden government is fake, and Trumps swearing in starts the rise of the Republic again.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

White House, Mar A Lago, Camp David... all distractions.
As is the s called "President". We all know the real power resides in a smoke filled back room where spooky Illuminati luminaries make all the important decisions.

That smoke filled room is here, in the back of the Post Office in Argillite, Kentucky, 41121

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:19 pm That smoke filled room is here, in the back of the Post Office in Argillite, Kentucky, 41121
Please. Even the simple rubes who stumble in here from time to time to argue with our 'spiracy have sense enough to know that there is simply not enough room in the back of a post office to engineer world control. It is BENEATH the post office in a large subterranean complex of 50 square miles in old abandoned mines.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

The Observer wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:45 pm
Gregg wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:19 pm That smoke filled room is here, in the back of the Post Office in Argillite, Kentucky, 41121
Please. Even the simple rubes who stumble in here from time to time to argue with our 'spiracy have sense enough to know that there is simply not enough room in the back of a post office to engineer world control. It is BENEATH the post office in a large subterranean complex of 50 square miles in old abandoned mines.
Perhaps the ENTRANCE to said underground labyrinth is in the backroom of the Argillite post office.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

noblepa wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:17 pm Perhaps the ENTRANCE to said underground labyrinth is in the backroom of the Argillite post office.
As I have been recently informed by a local who hasn't found a conspiracy theory she can't believe in, there are no such things as underground labyrinths, there are however "D.U.M.B"'s (Deep Underground Military Bases). In the future, in the interests of accuracy, please refrain from talking about underground tunnels and prisons and use the proper terminology and refer to them as D.U.M.B's. I am actually being serious, she has discovered quantum grammar so I'm sitting back enjoying the inevitable hilarity.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The signature conspiracy theory of Qanon is that the "elite" (Hillary Clinton, Obama, Tom Hanks, et al.) are drinking the blood of children in order to live long (or forever). It seems to me only a matter of time before some Qanon believer literarily tries this perversion in order to prolong his own life.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:16 pm The signature conspiracy theory of Qanon is that the "elite" (Hillary Clinton, Obama, Tom Hanks, et al.) are drinking the blood of children in order to live long (or forever). It seems to me only a matter of time before some Qanon believer literarily tries this perversion in order to prolong his own life.
Yeah. For us, a "Bloody Mary" is a shot of vodka, with dashes of lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce, put into a highball glass, and then filled with blood, preferably Type O (although other types are okay).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools