Montana Freeman Landers Dead at 69

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Observer
Further Moderator

Montana Freeman Landers Dead at 69

Post by The Observer »

And, true to the sovereign way of going for the max, he died in prison.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Re: Montana Freeman Landers Dead at 69

Post by Frater I*I »

Good riddance.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Apparently alone and unmourned???? as seems to be the fate of most if not all of that crowd. I'm not sure any of the current crowd even remembers who they are. Nasty pieces of work all as I remember.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Wikipedia has this list:

LeRoy M. Schweitzer – 22 years. Died in federal prison on September 20, 2011, of natural causes, at age 73 years.
Emmett Clark – Pled guilty[11] and sentenced to time served plus 3 years under supervision.
Richard Clark – 12 years.
James Hance – 5 years, 7 months.
Lavon T. Hanson – Pled guilty under plea bargain and sentenced to 1 year, 1 day.
Dana Dudley Landers – Pled guilty[16] and sentenced to 1 year, 9 months with credit for 2 years, 3 months already served.
Russell Dean Landers – 11 years, 3 months; later extended an additional 15 years (see below).[17] Died in prison on April 10, 2021, aged 69
Daniel E. Peterson – 15 years
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff