Rise of the Moors Results In Arrests

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Rise of the Moors Results In Arrests

Post by The Observer »

For the last 10 months, relatively little has been reported by the news regarding what has been happening with RoTM. Boston magazine had an article this past April that reported that the judge had tossed the Bey City Rollers' suit (requesting transfer of jurisdiction to the Feds) in March. This was of no surprise, even a layman such as myself could predict that dismissal would be the ruling. But it appears that the trial has not started at the time of the article. Either the RotM has gummed up the progress with more ridiculous filings and other stall tactics or the government is moving very slowly to ensure that they have all the bases covered.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Philistine
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Philistine »

The Observer wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:18 pm <snip> Bey City Rollers <snip>
Heh. SensibleChuckle.gif
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Philistine wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:04 pm
The Observer wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:18 pm <snip> Bey City Rollers <snip>
Heh. SensibleChuckle.gif
Oy bey!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Boston Magazine in April published this article on the Moors. The article mentions that some of the imprisoned Moors are starting to re-think their membership in this group and have been declining to talk or interact with each other on their defense.

Last I saw, the trial was supposed to have commenced in August, but I have not seen anything to show that this has happened.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I was curious about this since there had been no updates for awhile so I started looking it up online. I didn't find any articles online past July or so 2022 but I did find this:
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD:

Below are the records from the case affecting Quinn Khabir El, former member of the 'Rise of the Moors' militia group.

https://enforcetheconstitution.org/rise ... moors-case

On this page there are a bunch of documents reported to be actual affidavits filed in the court at the behest of the Moors. Things like:
Writ of Error entered on the record for enforcement

Below is the 'True Test' copy of the Affidavit of Fact: Writ of Error [Exhibit: N] entered in the records of case number 2181-CR-00362 on August 31, 2022, by Moorish American national Quinn Khabir El.
Or...
The below Affidavit of Fact: Writ of Error [Exhibit: N] is enforceable pursuant to the 'Full Faith and Credit' clause under Article 4, section 1 of the Constitution for the United States of North America.
And maybe some:
Writ of Error entered on the record for enforcement

Below is the 'Certified' copy of the Writ of Error issued by Lamont Maurice El, Consul General /Judicial officer of Morocco Consular Court at the Maryland state republic, and entered in the records of case number 2181-CR-00362 on July 22, 2022, ex parte Moorish American national Quinn Khabir El, and the attached 'Certified' copy of the Affidavit of Fact: Rescission of Signature on Alleged Order [Exhibit: J] entered in the records of case number 2181-CR-00362 on July 21, 2022, by Moorish American national Quinn Khabir El .
for good measure.
I also found found one of our most favoritest Sov word salads ever:
All addressees listed therein were also served at their mailing addresses with the Affidavit of Fact: Rescission of Signature on Alleged Order [Exhibit: J] which asserted the autograph / signature of Quinn Khabir El (ex rel. QUINN CUMBERLANDER) was rescinded nunc pro tunc and is now held void ab initio and unenforceable on the instrument titled ORDER OF PRETRIAL CONDITIONS OR RELEASE dated May 10, 2022.
It's always happy to see nunc pro tunc trotted out.
And if you follow along at home long enough you come to:
Kidnapping of Quinn Khabir El (former 'Rise of the Moors' member)

On July 3, 2021, near the foreign corporate WAKEFIELD, Massachusetts republic, Moorish American national Quinn Khabir El, and other Moorish American national members of the 'Rise of the Moors' organization were kidnapped by foreign hybrid European male Ryan Casey ID# 4266, and several other armed unidentified foreign hybrid European colonists acting as policemen/employees/contractors of the foreign corporate MASSACHUSETTS POLICE DEPARTMENT (Inc.) under color of law.
They note several violations of the Treaty of Peace and Friendship of 1836 as their reasoning behind all the word salad documents.

I tried wandering through the court search using the case number mentioned in the writs and found nothing. According to those same documents Quinn El's real name is Quinn Cumberlander. I tried using name search and also found nothing. If someone had PACER or something else maybe they can find out whats going in there.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"