Brother Polight aka Michael Noak Jr

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Brother Polight aka Michael Noak Jr

Post by Jeffrey »

The only time Polight has been mentioned on Quatloos is in this post by me from 2013 responding to a question from Mowe (RIP):
The question of succession is really murky because like I said, they didn't think York would be arrested and he never set up a designated #2 man. The notable post York figures are Doosua, who appears to have made a good amount of money on the "donate money to us to help free Dr. York" scheme. Brother Polight who went into "conscious community", a very vague term for natural herbal remedies, sovereign citizen tactics, adverse possession of homes, making money off books and lectures. There's also the semi-official post York church Wu-Nuwaupu.
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 16#p161416

This Tuesday, social media reported Polight had been arrested in Miami for sexual offenses involving a minor. A search of the Miami Dade Clerks website confirms the reports, he's facing two felony charges. I have not been able to find any media reports yet.

So it seems, at least allegedly, that Polight has followed in his mentors footsteps.
Jeffrey

Re: Brother Polight aka Michael Noak Jr

Post by Jeffrey »

I spoke too soon:

Local news coverage:
Michael Noak Jr., also known as "Brother Polight," surrendered to police Monday for the alleged sexual battery of a 14-year-old girl in a hotel room in February.

The alleged victim is the daughter of a woman Noak, 37, was romantically linked to, according to police.

Defense attorney David Tarras says his client is innocent.

“Once the evidence is produced, he is going to be exonerated,” Tarras said. “So yeah, not guilty. Nothing else.”
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/soc ... h/2532601/