Fake Judge Anna Loves Vlad

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Fake Judge Anna Loves Vlad

Post by JamesVincent »

We "dammed up" Ley lines? Damn we badass.

I love Vlad too.

Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

wserra wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:14 pm
A few years ago, we removed the Great Seal on Bardsey Island, a remote scrap of land in the sea off the coast of Wales where over 20,000 people were sacrificed to create the seal. We also removed the Great Palatine Seal in Rome.

The result of this energetic change, the equivalent of removing a dam from a blocked up river, has been to revitalize Spain, Portugal, and Western Africa.
Damn. So, clearly, Spain, Portugal and wherever sucked until just a few years ago, when Fake Judge Anna & Co. removed those "Great Seals". Again, though, the WHAT?
I freely confess I'm a sucker for woo involving outlying Welsh islands, so I had to go look up Bardsey Island:
Wikipedia wrote:Bardsey Island (Welsh: Ynys Enlli), known as the legendary "Island of 20,000 Saints", is located 1.9 miles (3.1 km) off the Llŷn Peninsula in the Welsh county of Gwynedd. The Welsh name means "The Island in the Currents", while its English name refers to the "Island of the Bards", or possibly the Viking chieftain, "Barda". At 179 hectares (440 acres; 0.69 sq mi) in area it is the fourth largest offshore island in Wales, with a population of 11.
I presume the "20,000 saints" is the source of the idea that 20,000 people were sacrificed to...do whatever. The more rational explanation (again, per Wikipedia) is that
For centuries, the island was important as "the holy place of burial for all the bravest and best in the land".
It now appears to be, primarily, a nature preserve.

It sounds like a lovely place to visit, Great Seals or not. Something like Washington Island in Wisconsin, but with the added benefits of more impressive scenery and not being in Wisconsin.
---
Morrand
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

morrand wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:34 pmIt now appears to be, primarily, a nature preserve.

It sounds like a lovely place to visit, Great Seals or not.
Perhaps the great seals are a protected species.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Albert Haddock wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:12 am
morrand wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:34 pmIt now appears to be, primarily, a nature preserve.

It sounds like a lovely place to visit, Great Seals or not.
Perhaps the great seals are a protected species.
I was thinking invasive species, as they are ridding the area of them. I know Seals can eat a lot, maybe not good for a nature preserve.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

It can be hard to know when to post something about our favorite Fake Judge. After all, she posts prolix blather on virtually a daily basis. Anyone who doesn't self-censor will satiate even the most interested Quatloosian with batshit-crazy nonsense in short order. Still, every now and then something stands out.

Fake Judge Anna, you see, has come up with a surefire way to avoid those pesky property taxes and the foreclosure / tax sale that will follow non-payment. Why, all you need to do is show up at your local "Recording Office" (her phrase) and tell them you're changing your address. Not moving, just literally changing your address. Tired of living at "123 Nutcake Street"? Well, just change your house number to "1 Anna Boulevard", and go notify the local authorities. Then you're golden.

Forget for the moment that your local land office is very unlikely to record some homebrew arglebargle that looks nothing like a recordable document. After all, if they refuse, you'll just sue them for everything they have. Still, it's reasonable to ask if Anna has proof that this worked for her.

Don't expect an answer.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume